Isle of Man

Forum title says it all! Discuss all things cars and motorcycles here.

Isle of Man

Postby a55man » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:08 pm

Once a year the Isle of Man - between Britain and Ireland - is closed off for a motorcycle race. There is hardly any prize money. 270 MEN have died in the race since it's inception - 7 just filming this! 3 riders and 4 spectators.

This is one of the best narrated vids of it I have seen.

Now this video has more first person footage. This makes my blood pump. I have so much respect for these guys.

"It's always better to regret something you have done than something you haven't done" Butthole Surfers

Putting the "shiv" back in chivalry and ending hoplophobia since 2014
a55man
Established Member

Liked: 1677

Re: Isle of Man

Postby womanhater » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:39 pm

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 34045

Postby DrunkenMaster » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:08 pm

I can ride a fast bike and ride fast , I don't kid myself I am not one of these guys , people who think they can do this usually end up crippled or worse , some of the pro's end up that way . These guys have my utmost respect .

The constant is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and ever changing , so hence change is the constant.
DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Liked: 6620

Postby Primus_Pilus » Fri Aug 21, 2015 5:36 pm

Wow. I like riding but I know my limits. Incredible views on those videos though.

Someone really should do something about this. Women at risk of living life is just unacceptable.
Maybe the platter should be made bigger and more silvery.
Alphas do, betas explain.
Primus_Pilus
Established Member

Liked: 4971

Postby Hooch » Tue Jan 12, 2016 3:46 am

Holy Mother of God!

I'd shit my pants driving the road like those brave (or insane?) Men. And you know how hard it is, to get that out of those leather trousers ;). Hats off to the riders.

Nice find, a55mann

We are the beautiful ones.
Hooch
Established Member

Liked: 1494

Return to Motorcycles and Cars