The Type of Shit Young Girls Watch Nowadays

The Type of Shit Young Girls Watch Nowadays

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:35 pm

Freeform (formerly ABC family when they actually played shows that somewhat were family friendly) have some of the most vapid asinine TV shows out there directed towards teen girls & young twenty-somethings girls.

Their new show coming out in a couple of days, The Bold Type, is the worst feminist tripe I have ever laid my eyes upon. As one YouTuber commented, "Poorly veiled misandry".

Have a look for yourself & as always the comments are filled with the red pill...

Please feel free to bombard these videos with dislikes & red pill comments of your own :lol:

I say what I say & if you don't like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't give a fuck.

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 20940

Re: The Type of Shit Young Girls Watch Nowadays

Postby going this way » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:57 pm

ABC is probably the best sign of civilization coming to collapse-or something, ever since Disney bought them out they've gone from decently good to not quite bearable (only except maybe The Goldbergs), the morning shows went to crap-it's like a party now for feminists, prime time hasn't been what it used to be either. They just seem to be an extension supporting Disney's views of feminism & LGBTQ.

Et erunt homines se ipsos amantes, cupidi, elati, superbi, blasphemi, parentibus inoboedientes, ingrate, scelesti
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 1194

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:17 pm

going this way wrote:ABC is probably the best sign of civilization coming to collapse-or something, ever since Disney bought them out they've gone from decently good to not quite bearable (only except maybe The Goldbergs), the morning shows went to crap-it's like a party now for feminists, prime time hasn't been what it used to be either. They just seem to be an extension supporting Disney's views of feminism & LGBTQ.

I still like The Middle as it reminds me of the family sitcoms of the 90s. I used to watch The Goldbergs until I learned that almost every single member of the cast attended that shitty anti-Trump feminist march. You want to believe in a stupid ideology based on hate & propaganda then you don't get to make money off of my viewership.

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Postby Phathack » Sun Jul 09, 2017 4:24 pm

ABC had one TV show on it that was watchable and they canceled that one.

:ugeek:

When you life is in the suck, just don't give a fuck.
A member of the Basket of Deplorables, 2016
Proudly considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993.
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9626

Postby The Signal » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:23 pm

Dr Van Nostrand wrote:Please feel free to bombard these videos with dislikes & red pill comments of your own :lol:

WHAT?? No, no, no--why would I bombard them with such things, Doctor? I want them to become more like this in coming years, not less. The more cognitively unhinged and contemptuous they become, the lower their odds of survival.

I don't play rock-paper-scissors; I play chess.

Feminism means we only ever blame one sex for anything.
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9045

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Sun Jul 09, 2017 5:35 pm

The Signal wrote:
Dr Van Nostrand wrote:Please feel free to bombard these videos with dislikes & red pill comments of your own :lol:

WHAT?? No, no, no--why would I bombard them with such things, Doctor? I want them to become more like this in coming years, not less. The more cognitively unhinged and contemptuous they become, the lower their odds of survival.

I don't play rock-paper-scissors; I play chess.

3D chess I bet :lol:

I agree with you, but I'm selfish & love seeing these idiots get disliked into oblivion & roasted in the comments section. It warms the cockles of my blackened heart :twisted:

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Postby The Signal » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:06 pm

12-D non-Euclidian, thank you. I jest--just the regular kind.

Yeah, I 100% get the gratification from seeing some vain, self-serving quim knocked down to the human level, at which point she just loses it; I absolutely get that. I'm much more focused on long-term strategy via creative destruction, though. It isn't just about encouraging the collapse for me; it's also about what sorts of survivors shall emerge from the rubble.

Feminism means we only ever blame one sex for anything.
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9045

Postby Fox » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:38 pm

TLDR for those smart enough to not watch the two painfully awful promo clips, here's the intellectual powerhouse of female screenwriting that you missed:
-------------
Vagina joke
Taking Selfies
Not wearing a bra
"I'm a feminist"
Twitter references
Making a false criminal accusation against a man
"I can screw whoever I want"
Flambuoyantly gay guy working for women
Male fantasies are bad
Menstruation joke
-----------------------

That's two and a half minutes of my life I'll never get back.

Fox
Established Member

Liked: 2567

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:25 pm

Fox wrote:That's two and a half minutes of my life I'll never get back.

To be fair, I did call it the worst feminist tripe I have ever laid my eyes upon. So don't you go blaming me for that lost two and a half minutes :lol:

Just be glad that you don't have an idiot daughter that will force you to watch it with her :D

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Postby Fox » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:57 am

Dr Van Nostrand wrote:Just be glad that you don't have an idiot daughter that will force you to watch it with her. :D

Five minutes is about all that's possible. After that, the male body has a natural defense where the large intestine will crawl up through your neck and throttle your brain into unconsciousness to protect itself.

Fox
Established Member

Liked: 2567

Postby Baldhiker » Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:11 pm

This bullshit fucking ad is slathered all over every single wall in the Boston subway system (at least the lines I use). It's across the tracks, naturally, so you can't get at it. The first thing I thought when I saw it was 'what a bunch of dipshit cunts"

Attachments
MV5BMTYyNzk4Njc4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzI4MTA2MjI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg
MV5BMTYyNzk4Njc4NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMzI4MTA2MjI@._V1_UX182_CR0,0,182,268_AL_.jpg (15.35 KiB) Viewed 216 times
Baldhiker
Established Member

Liked: 2503

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Thu Jul 13, 2017 4:58 pm

Baldhiker wrote:This bullshit fucking ad is slathered all over every single wall in the Boston subway system (at least the lines I use). It's across the tracks, naturally, so you can't get at it. The first thing I thought when I saw it was 'what a bunch of dipshit cunts"

I was under the illusion that people on tv were supposed to be attractive. I suppose things change. It is [Current Year], after all.

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2973

Return to Television, Film, Books, and Blogs