Super Bowl = Super Fail

The MGTOWHQ Sports Section! Discuss all things sports-related here!

Super Bowl = Super Fail

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:16 pm

I think this will be the year the NFL finally collapses. They have been alienating their core fan base for over a decade now with pandering to leftists & women with dressing their players up in pink in October & telling men that they are nothing but women abusers. The Colin Kaepernick incident didn't help the NFL either.

Now, not only is a huge chunk of their core fan base boycotting the NFL & the Super Bowl (for reasons I'll discuss later), the leftists that they have been pandering to are boycotting the Super Bowl as well. They are boycotting & protesting (because that's all these idiots seem to do anymore because they have nothing better to do) the Super Bowl because Tom Brady is friends with President Trump :roll:

Yes, they are not watching because of a friendship between the starting QB of the Patriots & the President of The United States. I bet if Michael Vick (animal abuser) or Adrian Peterson (child abuser) was in the Super Bowl these idiots wouldn't care. But since it remotely involves Trump these leftists lose their shit & act like monkeys howling & flinging their own shit. Hope they watch their step while protesting in Houston as Texas is a 'Stand Your Ground' state & guys from Texas don't fuck around (unless they are the limp-wrist faggot beta males from Austin). Things could become more interesting outside the stadium than inside.

While a friendship has the leftists boycotting, turning the Super Bowl into a political event has led to millions of football fans saying they will not watch it this year as well.

Lady Gaga said during her halftime performance she will sing about inclusion & equality. Just liberal & feminist propaganda that nobody wants to listen to when they are trying to watch a fucking football game for a little bit of entertainment. Supposedly O'reilly is interviewing Trump the same time the halftime show is taking place. I have a feeling that will receive more viewers than the political shit show featuring an overpaid tramp shaking her ass crying about how her candidate lost.

Audi & Budweiser are both showing leftists propaganda commercials.

Audi still perpetuating the false gender wage gap that has been debunked...

They even debunk it themselves :lol: :lol: :lol:

Budweiser is attacking Trump's executive order to block refugees & immigration from 7 countries deemed a threat to the US by Obama's administration with this commercial...

This just might be the lowest rated Super Bowl of all time. I hope this is final nail in the coffin for the NFL. You treat your real fans like shit calling them abusers forcing them to listen to leftist propaganda & this is what you get. I hope the NFL goes bankrupt.

I say what I say & if you don't like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't give a fuck.

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 20932

Re: Super Bowl = Super Fail

Postby ManWithAPlan » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:26 pm

Watched the commercial, and the only thing I thought was "you would never tell anyone that, unless you were a feminist." That pretty much summed up the last 10 years for me.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 43417

Postby Fox » Sat Feb 04, 2017 1:47 pm

First..fuck Audi for their bullshit PC propaganda commercial.
And second, when was the last time a kid made a soap box racer and they had an actual race with trophies? 1956?

Fox
Established Member

Liked: 2566

Postby Slade » Mon Feb 13, 2017 1:30 am

Now the NFL is harassing Texas over its proposed bathroom laws (which would keep mentally ill men out of the ladies room). They're threatening to withold future souper bowls from Dallas and Houston should the law be passed.

The NFL is facing collapsing ratings and this is their response? Clueless idiots.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 34062

Postby Demosthenes » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:34 am

Slade wrote:Now the NFL is harassing Texas over its proposed bathroom laws (which would keep mentally ill men out of the ladies room). They're threatening to withold future souper bowls from Dallas and Houston should the law be passed.

The NFL is facing collapsing ratings and this is their response? Clueless idiots.

They are dictating that men "who identify as female', should be allowed to enter girl's and women's bathrooms/showers/locker rooms and that it should just be accepted.

These are the same people telling us we have a rape culture...

What would happen if someone showed up at the country club and self 'identified' as a member? Does the country club get to turn them away? Or does it have to allow people who self identify in? We already know the answer.

Or better yet, show up at the bank, any bank you have no account with, and then self identify as an account holder. If they don't give you money, they're mean and hateful people.

The left went from asking for tolerance, to demanding respect, to dictating acceptance.

No.

Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
So, I'll Do It - I guess there's nothin' to say, its all been said
I'll Do It - Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 27704

Postby No4Dad » Mon Feb 13, 2017 3:58 pm

Demosthenes wrote:
Slade wrote:Now the NFL is harassing Texas over its proposed bathroom laws (which would keep mentally ill men out of the ladies room). They're threatening to withold future souper bowls from Dallas and Houston should the law be passed.

They are dictating that men "who identify as female', should be allowed to enter girl's and women's bathrooms/showers/locker rooms and that it should just be accepted.

These are the same people telling us we have a rape culture...

What would happen if someone showed up at the country club and self 'identified' as a member? Does the country club get to turn them away? Or does it have to allow people who self identify in? We already know the answer.

Or better yet, show up at the bank, any bank you have no account with, and then self identify as an account holder. If they don't give you money, they're mean and hateful people.

The left went from asking for tolerance, to demanding respect, to dictating acceptance.

No.

It's very much bizarro-world for the left. You're supposed to just accept them playing pretend on everything.

Rush Limbaugh's been talking about the feminization of the NFL for probably a decade. I think it started with the breast cancer awareness when they started having players wear pink during October. Since then it's been:
- football players get hurt
- let's get preachy
- The woman trying out for the team a few years back (she kicked the ball something like 10 yards)
- The preachy ads.
- The players and their "Hands Up!" bullshit

It just goes on and on. The sportscasters are as bad if not worse. They ramble on about anything remotely "racist" (ie. doesn't line up with the Prog-line 100%).

I think that the NFL viewer numbers were substantially down this year. My guess is that they do the same thing that the news does and just assume that everyone who isn't watching them is a racist and they didn't want their business, anyway.

Fuck SJWs. Fuck CNN.
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 17319

Postby Slade » Tue Feb 14, 2017 2:05 pm

No4Dad wrote:I think that the NFL viewer numbers were substantially down this year. My guess is that they do the same thing that the news does and just assume that everyone who isn't watching them is a racist and they didn't want their business, anyway.

I believe this is the second year of ratings dropping, and if the ratings keep dropping they will get less TV money, which is their bread and butter. They are panicking, hence their feeble attempts to expand internationally. It's one thing to play 2 or 3 games a year in London, which draws in American expats, and it's quite another to get Europeans to watch. The NFL seems to forget their failed "NFL Europe" experiment, when they established a minor league in Europe, which folded in 2007 as they were playing in empty stadiums.

There are handful of NFL teams with loyal fans: Packers, Cowboys, Broncos, Patriots, etc. But most other teams are finding that the fans are becoming more and more lukewarm.

I suppose that this pro tranny approach is their misguided hope of winning over liberals. Good luck with that.

Then there's all the commercial breaks, which are now ridiculous. It seems like there are more ads than playtime. I'm not going to watch a game between two teams I don't give a shit about if I have to endure that,

Then there's the "No Fun League" thing, with the way they censor players on the field for "celebrating too much". And truth be told, unless it's a team I care about, I find most NFL games to be boring.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 34062

Return to Sports