Michelle Obama a Tranny?

Forum for conspiracy theories, following the money, cover-ups, etc.

Michelle Obama a Tranny?

Postby Greg Deman » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:06 pm

Apologies if this has been done here before, I heard this rumour a lot and didn't pay much attention to it but lately there has been so many posters on forums saying this, particularly on Breitbart, that it warranted further investigation. So here's a couple of videos on it:

The first video is not the original one but I can't remember the original channel, however it is an exact copy. There is an over-emphasis on ring/index finger length as proof that she is a tranny in the video, most females do have a longer index to ring finger but there is a minority of females with the opposite so on its own this is not proof that she is a man. But in conjunction with the very muscular upper body, the male eyes, and the penis protruding during the dance sequence and photos she most definitely looks like a he.

It looks very much like the PTB have pulled off another joke over the masses. The fuckers must be laughing at how easy it is to fool people right out in the open.

America, you've had your first tranny first "lady" right in your face for EIGHT years!!!

I was fooled too.

Greg Deman
Established Member

Liked: 2544

Re: Michelle Obama a Tranny?

Postby Greg Deman » Wed Dec 21, 2016 6:58 pm

Greg Deman
Established Member

Postby ManWithAPlan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:02 pm

I think she's just one of the uglier black women, seen plenty of them around and I don't think they're men. Then again I've never heard a man call his wife Michael. Maybe he calls her that when she's fucking him with a strapon? It's Obama, a libcuck, so who knows what they do in the bedroom.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39655

Postby Live Free or Die » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:16 pm

Not everything is a conspiracy.

A bachelor is a man who has deprived a woman of a divorce.
Live Free or Die
Provider = Sucker

Liked: 2596

Postby No4Dad » Wed Dec 21, 2016 7:47 pm

I'd say even-odds it's true.

She definitely has a masculine figure. Obama goofing up her name is incredibly odd. It'd be like calling your wife "Ken" instead of "Kelly". It makes no sense. Of course, he's had other slip ups like the "57 states" and, if I remember correctly, he didn't know the difference between Memorial Day and Veterans Day for the first 3 years of his presidency so it could just be stupidity.

For me, it's not that she might be a man that's the problem but that they lied about it, if it is true. Go be gay, I don't give a shit, just follow the US Constitution (which he hasn't done but he's not alone in that).

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 13772

Postby Greg Deman » Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:16 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:I think she's just one of the uglier black women, seen plenty of them around and I don't think they're men. Then again I've never heard a man call his wife Michael. Maybe he calls her that when she's fucking him with a strapon? It's Obama, a libcuck, so who knows what they do in the bedroom.

Look at the upper body muscle definition, you won't find that in any women except highly exercised Olympian standard women in their prime, there is nothing in "her" background that shows that kind of level of achievement, "she" was a lawyer, and "she" apparently had two kids which would set "her" back for years in maintaining that standard.

FFS "she" is 52 years old with a body like that?? After 2 kids??

Greg Deman
Established Member

Postby cyberdude » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:31 pm

Here's another theory:

cyberdude
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7690

Postby Phathack » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:36 pm

At this point what difference does it make?

They will soon be gone and her replacement is an immigrant that is much more pleasing to my tired old eyes.

:ugeek:

Proudly considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 8557

Postby ManWithAPlan » Wed Dec 21, 2016 11:41 pm

Greg Deman wrote:
ManWithAPlan wrote:I think she's just one of the uglier black women, seen plenty of them around and I don't think they're men. Then again I've never heard a man call his wife Michael. Maybe he calls her that when she's fucking him with a strapon? It's Obama, a libcuck, so who knows what they do in the bedroom.

Look at the upper body muscle definition, you won't find that in any women except highly exercised Olympian standard women in their prime, there is nothing in "her" background that shows that kind of level of achievement, "she" was a lawyer, and "she" apparently had two kids which would set "her" back for years in maintaining that standard.

FFS "she" is 52 years old with a body like that?? After 2 kids??

Yep, fully believable. Remember genetics are a thing. I knew a kid who was 12 and built like Arnold because he had some insane genetics. You know these crazy muscle cows? All genetics, no training.

You see this slut? How old is she?

Raquel Welch, 72. I've seen some (SOME) women in their late 40's and early 50's who looked like 22 year old supermodels. Now when I say some, I mean like I can count on one hand.

But we're not talking about 50+ year old women looking like hot 20 year olds. We're talking about genetics and features. Michelle being that fit is nothing exceptional, especially given that Africans were being bread to be fit back in the day. Just look at all the athletes in the US. Most are black, and they dominate whatever sport they play in.

And Trumps wife is like 5 years younger, and looks a million times better than her. That doesn't make me think she's a man.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39655

Postby xtc » Thu Dec 22, 2016 2:00 am

I love how Michelle has bigger biceps than Obama.
I was going to say I bet she goes to town on him with a strap-on, but then I thought - perhaps she doesn't need the strap-on?

xtc
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 5992

Postby No4Dad » Thu Dec 22, 2016 9:42 am

Imagine for a moment if the Obamas had a press conference to reveal that Michelle is a man.

Imagine the absolute orgasm the Progressives would have over that... So brave.. Such heros... Must have been tough living that lie.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Postby The Signal » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:42 am

It is kinda hard for a tranny to push two kids out the ol' birth canal, seeing as they don't have one.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6740

Postby No4Dad » Thu Dec 22, 2016 11:44 am

The Signal wrote:It is kinda hard for a tranny to push two kids out the ol' birth canal, seeing as they don't have one.

That's very transphobic of you.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Greg Deman » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:01 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:
Yep, fully believable. Remember genetics are a thing. I knew a kid who was 12 and built like Arnold because he had some insane genetics. You know these crazy muscle cows? All genetics, no training.

I've never heard of these super genetics before and frankly don't believe it, comparing humans to animal husbandry is just wrong, in order to do a correct comparison there would have to be a history of "human husbandry" with careful selection going on for the last 150 years (when slavery ended). Yes there are physical legacies from that time but they don't include Black women just magically growing muscle definition.

ManWithAPlan wrote: You see this slut? How old is she?

Raquel Welch, 72. I've seen some (SOME) women in their late 40's and early 50's who looked like 22 year old supermodels. Now when I say some, I mean like I can count on one hand.

That's just another staged photo with all the modern techniques of lighting, camera angles, make-up and photoshop used to fake reality. We have seen numerous photos here of post-wall female celebrities caught on the beach or out shopping who look nothing like the staged photos we see in the media. Raquel Welch is probably just better at avoiding random photos from the paparazzi and maintaining the illusion. Cher is another example of this.

ManWithAPlan wrote: But we're not talking about 50+ year old women looking like hot 20 year olds. We're talking about genetics and features. Michelle being that fit is nothing exceptional, especially given that Africans were being bread to be fit back in the day. Just look at all the athletes in the US. Most are black, and they dominate whatever sport they play in.

But "she" is exceptional, look at any 50+ woman and you won't see that kind of defined muscle regardless of race. They either turn to flab or they get thinner with sagging skin.

ManWithAPlan wrote: And Trumps wife is like 5 years younger, and looks a million times better than her. That doesn't make me think she's a man.

Melania is a woman with female features that's why she looks better.

Greg Deman
Established Member

Postby Greg Deman » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:06 pm

The Signal wrote:It is kinda hard for a tranny to push two kids out the ol' birth canal, seeing as they don't have one.

What do we know about this family? Obama's birth cert has just turned to be a fraudulent document.

They are a complete unknown after 8 years of being in the Whitehouse.

Greg Deman
Established Member

Postby bob » Fri Dec 23, 2016 8:54 pm

now I hate the obamas as much as anyone but: I watched the "Michael" video and I think he was talking about a general named Micheal - he was talking to military people IIRC.

And I've seen videos of the blue dress walk both with and without the pelvic bulge. though who knows which was the photoshopped one.

on the other hand, in the white dress picture: look at those fucking *TRAPS*!!!

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 11429

Postby toadman » Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:19 pm

The traps, delts, and bi's? Where's the pecs and abs? I agree that's an Olympian Serena Williams body, yet even odds. No one 50+ could have that much definition, unless an insane Cross-Fitter. Who's her trainer?

toadman
Administrator

Liked: 6859

Return to Area 51