What if all the "hate crimes" are deliberately reported?

Forum for conspiracy theories, following the money, cover-ups, etc.

What if all the "hate crimes" are deliberately reported?

Postby ManWithAPlan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 5:22 pm

And by this I mean deliberately reported as hoaxes. Can only fit so much in the title. I realize there are many different types of "hate crimes" (which I personally refuse to recognize) but I'm mainly talking about vandalism and random assault of muzzie chicks.

So I've been thinking and I'm fucking sure the government knows about what's going on a bit more than I do. But I started thinking about this. What did we get this year alone? We got Brexit and the Italians chipping away at the EU, basically for the first time ever putting the entire EU into chaos and threatening to split it up. We've got a Trump presidency, republicans rule the house, the senate and soon the supreme court, and lets not forget the executive branch.

Right wing, nationalism and pride in ones race/culture/society is taking over. And this leaves us with two possibilities.

1) The left is freaking the fuck out and committing these atrocities believing that this is exactly what would happen, and they're just pointing it out by doing it themselves. Why? No fucking idea. Maybe they want to point out what will happen before we ever get to that point. On the other hand they might just be delusional and are living in a fantasy oppression land.

2) The right is committing all of these crimes and the news reports it as a hoax because it would embolden people to lash out. There's a shitload of people who are tired about hearing how they need to get their dicks cut off for being rapists just because they're male, or how they need to be genocided for being white, or how they've seemingly oppressed the entire world, or whatever. I'm literally sitting here reading an article about how colleges are now offering courses on "the problem with whiteness". Imagine if someone went around offering college courses on "why a nigger needs a master". This is the fucking world we live in folks.

So seeing some shit like Deus Vult spray painted on a mosque might get people riled up, especially after reading about the tens of thousands of rapes that have been committed in Europe so far. The fucked up shit going on in the US, and soldiers telling their stories from being in the ME and ordered to tolerate those muzzies raping children.

If people finally started lashing out, others might get the idea that they're not alone and would join in. Next thing you know, people would take back their countries and would make them safe for themselves, their loved ones and their children's future again.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 41503

Re: What if all the "hate crimes" are deliberately reported?

Postby mongolking » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:22 pm

I treat everything I know about the world via the media as at best unreliable. That leaves only what I know to be true firsthand, in my own personal life. It's a massive downsizing in comprehension, but I believe a little knowledge is less dangerous than a whole lot of unknowledge.

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 24964

Postby deadb0y » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:57 am

I use the MSM solely as a "big event" notification system...

So yes, it tells me there was another terror attack or natural disaster but I'm not interested in the who/where/why of it all.

Something will tip in the end then the whole cart of apples that has been meticulous planned by those in power over the last few decades will go rolling down the hill towards certain doom.

The left's ideology is planted in an emotional field, they will be the ones to raise a hand first.
The right is placed in logic, they'll just wipe the enemy out.

The more one takes notice of the MSM the more one can see they are basically just shit stirring!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 2469

Postby bob » Sat Dec 24, 2016 10:22 am

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 12074

Postby bob » Sat Dec 24, 2016 3:14 pm

actually, the "trump-inspired hate crimes" are not happening at all. if right-wing folks were actually doing it, media would talk about it 7/24 - it would be made to seem like the apocalypse.

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 12074

Postby womanhater » Wed Dec 28, 2016 5:09 pm

mongolking wrote:I treat everything I know about the world via the media as at best unreliable. That leaves only what I know to be true firsthand, in my own personal life. It's a massive downsizing in comprehension, but I believe a little knowledge is less dangerous than a whole lot of unknowledge.

If it's on TV it's bullshit in 98% of cases.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 36252

Postby Untameable » Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:45 am

"Hate crimes" have become the nuclear weapons of political discourse.

Political groups with enemies will try to acquire such weaponry in exactly the same manner that countries with enemies aim for peace with superior firepower through nuclear armaments. Even if in some cases its really a form of fascism or terrorism hidden in flowery language.

Only difference is there is no repercussions when you push the "hate crime" nuke. Even if you're part of a conspiracy to design and build it, you walk away scot free when caught.

Hmmmm your theory may be plausible. :lol:

hasmat wrote:The delusions that so many have is incredible. Some men, but nearly all women.
Watching them touch the hot stove, over and over, is like watching a retard finger paint with their own shit.

The question is not whether fish needs bicycles. The correct question is how fast will this bicycle I throw in the ocean rust?
Untameable
Slayer of Shackles

Liked: 4679

Return to Area 51