Austria election rigging.

Forum for conspiracy theories, following the money, cover-ups, etc.

Austria election rigging.

Postby ManWithAPlan » Mon May 23, 2016 11:34 pm

I don't even want to post it here because it's plainly obvious, but whatever.

So anyway. Austria just had its election and the "far right" guy lost 49.7% to the green party, who won at 50.3%.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-36362505

Here's the thing. Why is it that all of these democracies are always split down the middle 50/50? Why is it that when people vote, they never agree on something so much you get 70%+?

But wait, I'm getting ahead of myself. So when the people went out to vote yesterday, the "right wing" guy was butchering everyone. He was set to win this, easy mode. Then they get the mail votes today. Somehow, Austria has set a record for mail votes. They have received over 3 times the average amount, and 2/3rds of them were for the "green party" guy. Just enough to put this guy a half a percent above his competition and get him to win the election, even though everyone predicted he would lose by a landslide.

Now I personally find this weird because the mail in votes don't reflect the votes by the people who actually showed up to the polls. Statistically speaking, it shouldn't matter if you mail in your vote, or show up for it. Given a large enough population (we're talking millions here, so yeah, large enough) all votes should follow a similar pattern. Just like one roulette table should be identical to another roulette table given enough spins. But this wasn't the case here.

And now the voting record shows, some towns have had a 147% voter turnout. Suspicious as fuck if you ask me, especially since the "right wing" party who was set to win this was against rapefugees.

Archiving this just in case.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 41509

Re: Austria election rigging.

Postby Merlin » Mon May 23, 2016 11:47 pm

Same thing is happening in the US. The more ways there are to vote the more ways there are to cheat. The Left will do ANYTHING to stay in power.

When speaking with most women I find my capacity to give a damn has been overshadowed by an over abundance of go fuck yourself.

I looked into the abyss. At first I was afraid but then I looked further and studied it. After a while I began to understand the abyss. Then the abyss looked back at me, I smiled and it ran.
Merlin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 10147

Postby xtc » Tue May 24, 2016 12:51 am

In the UK, there is some evidence of election fraud which has disadvantaged UKIP.
It seems that political movements which challenge the established view, including political correctness, mysteriously come off worse in elections than you might think.

That's why I'm confident the UK will 'vote' to stay in the EU, despite being a huge supporter of Brexit.

In fact, I am confident we will never leave the EU. The referendum doesn't even matter. If we voted 99% to leave, we wouldn't leave. They would start a 'process' of withdrawing, that would go nowhere for a couple of years, and then manufacture a crisis that necessitated a 'temporary pause' in the pause, and somehow we'd never pick it up again.

xtc
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6190

Postby deadb0y » Tue May 24, 2016 8:45 am

Those in "power" will do what ever it takes to keep that "power"... They always have, they always will. Voting is pointless. They sell it as the big patriotic thing a tiny individual can do to make a change.. It's bollocks, especially in western society!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 2473

Postby TDG » Tue May 24, 2016 9:25 am

The modern nation state is just the new royalty and the only thing people elect are new spin doctors to soothe the masses so the powers that be move can forward with their dream of a one world feudalistic/communistic government.

xtc wrote:That's why I'm confident the UK will 'vote' to stay in the EU, despite being a huge supporter of Brexit.

They made Ireland revote when they got it 'wrong'...

The thing is, we now have the net now so the MSM (which is merely the propaganda arm of the powers that be) are losing control of the narrative.

For example, regardless of your take on Bernie or Hillary, their race for the Democratic nomination has exposed people to the bullshit delegate system. It's also opened people's eyes to the corruption of the two major parties and how the laws fuck with third parties like never before.

It's all accelerating and crumbing all around.

I very much doubt I'll shuffle off this planet without seeing the Fed government fail and Europe fall into war.

I just hope I'm around long enough to see them swing from lamp posts...

TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 60109

Postby JohnnyComeLately » Tue May 24, 2016 11:08 am

I think we can take the Islamification of western Europe as a given now.

JohnnyComeLately
Established Member

Liked: 6531

Postby WarPig » Wed May 25, 2016 3:35 am

Even if it leads to "revolutionary" war the politicians stays the same. All wars & upheavals are controlled. The famous French revolution for "freedom & equality" produced no such things.

No property was redistributed. Monarchy nobles who controlled the nation before were the very persons represented on the French revolutionary council.

All that the French revolution accomplished is that it led to a demographic genocide of French 15-40 age male low borns.

Since being imbeciles & being a male is a life threatening combination , French productive male population declined for a decade as they fought Hapsburg's , English , Spain , Italy all by themselves.

Yet birth rates increased in these years to stabilise the population shock. Just like they did in post war 2 Germany & male exterminated European regions.

Go die for for NO profit , while getting cucked by the very same people you ignorantly think you're fighting against. That's a revolution. Stay The Fuck Away From It.

Elections? Revolutions? Fuck that noise.

There are no FREE MEALS in life.
Deal with it or DIE.
WarPig
Established Member

Liked: 1287

Postby Slade » Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:42 pm

deadb0y wrote:Those in "power" will do what ever it takes to keep that "power"... They always have, they always will. Voting is pointless. They sell it as the big patriotic thing a tiny individual can do to make a change.. It's bollocks, especially in western society!

And they are terrified of nationalist parties, which will upset their globalist apple carts. It's also why they're apoplectic about Trump. He doesn't fit their narrative.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 33113

Return to Area 51