Black knight satellite

Forum for conspiracy theories, following the money, cover-ups, etc.

Black knight satellite

Postby Pendragon » Sun Apr 03, 2016 9:15 pm

I've known about this theory for a long time... And it's always been a cool one, not one I believed in but very interesting.

Anyways, Pepsi made this video a few months ago

http://youtu.be/3RmSKT-9u_A

a few months ago... Weirdest thing I've seen in a while.

Why would a drink making company make a 10 minute video about a conspiracy theory... Especially one that is still quite the mystery.
It just felt wrong on a few levels.

I can't find hope in the present, if we changed the past could I find hope for the future?

nightmares never last, one day you wake up and they're gone.
Pendragon
Established Member

Liked: 5222

Re: Black knight satellite

Postby MisterPho » Mon Apr 04, 2016 8:58 am

Why?

Happy feel-good bullshit.

Why bring the conspiracy theory into it? Well, you tell people to stop being savages so that we can get down to doing all the hard work that will progress the species, and all they hear is "hard work."

Nope, you want people to believe there's a positive to no longer being shitty to each other, you've got to have an instant payout. In this case, it's "gifts from aliens."

Smart people get that it's hard to figure out faster-than-light space travel and infinite energy when everybody's trying to murder one another. What they don't seem to get is that there are people in this world who will never be able to see that no matter how much free stuff you throw at them.

There will always be some asshole standing in the way of leaving you alone to do the best work of humanity, saying "pay me to get out of your way." And if you do pay that asshole, then another one will come along to see if they can get paid a little more. Wash, rinse, repeat.

MisterPho
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12974

Return to Area 51