Uber driver shootings

Forum for conspiracy theories, following the money, cover-ups, etc.

Uber driver shootings

Postby womanhater » Wed Mar 16, 2016 12:41 am

The guy who went on a shooting spree a week or so ago while also picking up Uber fares has evidently claimed that he was being controlled by his smartphone.

Here's what I hate about the behavior of the 0.0001% and the things we know they do -

15 years ago, a mass murderer who claimed that the CIA was controlling his thoughts through the microwave was rightly judged a maniac who needed medication and institutionalization.

This Uber fucktard? I'll say that I'm 99% sure that he's either a delusional mental case or trying to appear to be one as a criminal defense, but given what he know about the collusion at the highest levels of .gov and corporate plutocrats, there is that 1% chance that this sad fuck just happened to be the one selected by TPTB as a test case to see how well some ultra high frequency sound and rapid flash hypnosis effect on the phone screen can turn a random slob into a spree killer....

and the fact that I'm even willing to give a 1% chance to such a thing is a stunning indictment of the world in which we live IMHO.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 36252

Re: Uber driver shootings

Postby Notorious GIT » Wed Mar 16, 2016 1:41 am

Be a real shame if that 1% was indeed the case, but through some unanticipated miracle, or deliberate fuckery on the part of some malcontent among those performing the experiment, such a device turned out to have an effective radius of several miles. In a city like New York or LA.

Yup. Be a REAL shame.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 37787

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Wed Mar 16, 2016 2:47 am

Reminds me of

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2671

Postby Benfica » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:49 am

Exactly what I was thinking. Sad commentary isn't it?

Benfica
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 214

Postby Knightscribe » Thu Mar 17, 2016 6:45 pm

womanhater wrote:This Uber fucktard? I'll say that I'm 99% sure that he's either a delusional mental case or trying to appear to be one as a criminal defense, but given what he know about the collusion at the highest levels of .gov and corporate plutocrats, there is that 1% chance that this sad fuck just happened to be the one selected by TPTB as a test case to see how well some ultra high frequency sound and rapid flash hypnosis effect on the phone screen can turn a random slob into a spree killer....

I'm trying to dig it up on Youtube, but I've heard for a number of years now of a TV talk show host named Wendy Mesley who interviewed a man on her show who demonstrated a few devices used by the CIA and other such agencies during the Cold
War; one device in particular was one that, when turned on, caused Mesley to hear voices inside her head.

If someone did in fact tell me it was the phone and not the crazy fucker who owned it, wouldn't surprise me one bit.

"As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light of meaning in the darkness of mere being." Carl G. Jung

"I'm done with the bad-boys."="The bad-boys are done with me."
Knightscribe
Established Member

Liked: 3376

Postby TH49 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 4:04 pm

With the MK Ultra and LSD revelations in the 70s we cannot ignore the possibilities of mind control operations and programming.

TH49
Established Member

Liked: 1443

Postby ManWithAPlan » Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:44 pm

If you're going to do it, why do it in the US? There's a shitload of people and a shitload of countries out there where you can run whatever test cases you want without having to worry. Yeah I know, MKUltra, but one would think they'd have learned their lesson.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 41503

Return to Area 51