Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of ISIS?

Forum for conspiracy theories, following the money, cover-ups, etc.

Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of ISIS?

Postby Reverend Henry Kane » Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:46 pm

Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of ISIS? ‘Nostradamus of the Balkans’ who died 20 years ago said there would be a ‘great Muslim war’ in 2016

- Baba Vanga made the predictions before she died in 1996 at the age of 85
- Pensioner warned that Europe will 'cease to exist' by the end of next year
- Also credited with predicting the 2004 tsunami and attacks on Twin Towers


A Bulgarian clairvoyant who died 20 years ago warned of the rise of ISIS by claiming there would be a 'great Muslim war' in 2016, it has been reported.

Baba Vanga died in 1996 at the age of 85 and was known as the 'Nostradamus of the Balkans' because of her success rate which was supposedly as high as 85 per cent.

The blind pensioner, who has previously been credited with predicting the 9/11 terror attacks and the Boxing Day tsunami of 2004, warned of an invasion of Europe by Muslim extremists next year.

Vanga is said to have made hundreds of predictions in her lifetime, including that there would be a 'great Muslim war' which would start with the Arab Spring in 2010.

She predicted it would take place in Syria and would come to a conclusion in 2043 with the establishment of a caliphate with Rome at its centre, News.com.au reports.

Vanga reportedly said Europe will 'cease to exist' by the end of next year, leaving the continent 'almost empty' and a 'wasteland almost entirely devoid of any form of life'.

The chilling prophecy has alerted conspiracy theorists who highlight ISIS activity close to Europe in Libya.

Vanga's followers say she predicted the 2004 Boxing Day tsunami by foreseeing a 'huge wave' which would 'cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water.'

In 1989 the mystic is said to have made reference to the 9/11 terror attacks on New York by claiming 'American brethren' would be attacked by 'two steel birds'.

Some suggest this was a reference to the two hijacked passenger jets that were flown in to the World Trade Center.

She is also alleged to have predicted the effects of climate change 60 years ago by warning that polar ice caps would melt and cause sea levels to rise.

Vanga was born in the village of Strumica at the foot of a mountain range in what was the Ottoman Empire.

She is believed to have lost her eyesight during storm when she was picked up in a fierce gust of wind and dumped back down on the ground.

Vanga later claimed she had the ability to look into the future and quickly developed a 'cult' following.

In later years, she became trusted by the rich and famous with even heads of state and powerful politicians from around the world seeking her opinions.


HOW A BULGARIAN VILLAGER PREDICTED MAJOR GLOBAL EVENTS

GLOBAL WARMING AND THE BOXING DAY TSUNAMI

In the 1950s Vanga reportedly predicted how 'a huge wave will cover a big coast covered with people and towns, and everything will disappear beneath the water'.

She also warned of the effects of climate change by suggesting 'cold regions will become warm... and volcanoes will awaken.'

'Everything will melt, just like ice,' she added.

THE 9/11 TERROR ATTACKS ON NEW YORK

In 1989, she is said to have made reference to the 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center.

News.com.au reports how she once said: 'Horror, horror! The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. '

She added that 'innocent blood will gush.'

BARACK OBAMA BECOMING PRESIDENT

The pensioner once predicted that the 44th US president would be African American - but she also warned that he would be the 'last US president'.

LOOKING IN TO THE FUTURE

Vanga made predictions for the next few centuries before she died. Highlights include her warnings that aliens will help civilisations live underwater by 2130 and that there will be a war on Mars in 3005.

In another apocalyptic message, she said everything on earth will die by 3797 - but that by this stage humans should be capable of moving to a new star system.


http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3350753/Did-blind-Bulgarian-clairvoyant-predict-rise-ISIS-Nostradamus-Balkans-died-20-years-ago-said-great-Muslim-war-2016.html
  • 8

"Who is John Galt?"
User avatar
Reverend Henry Kane
Spammer Banner
 
Posts: 1887
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:06 pm
Location: A Million Miles An Hour
Liked: 9911

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby Hoser » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:15 pm

"Vanga is said to have made hundreds of predictions in her lifetime"

Hundreds of predictions, especially if they are worded vaguely like saying 'two steel birds' instead of 'two airplanes' it's not surprising she got a few right. Especially if you apply a very liberal interpretation of her words. Did anyone count how many of her predictions were wrong? Probably in the hundreds too.
  • 6

User avatar
Hoser
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:54 pm
Liked: 1796

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby Pointerman » Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:26 pm

Hoser wrote:"Vanga is said to have made hundreds of predictions in her lifetime"



I had to re-read that, thought you said her name was Vagina, and I thought how appropriate.

"LISTEN TO THE POWER Of VAGINA!" :lol: :lol:
  • 4

"i'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn't like a person" -Bill Murray
User avatar
Pointerman
Resident Redneck
 
Posts: 3579
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:50 pm
Location: The Land of Oz
Liked: 30179

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby xtc » Thu Dec 10, 2015 3:34 am

My prediction:

Trouble in the Middle East
  • 7

xtc
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 943
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:25 pm
Liked: 6323

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby womanhater » Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:10 am

Eh, I'm torn on the subject of mystics/prophets.

Nostradamus never claimed an innate clairvoyance, but instead stated that he used a special mirror setup with a combination of herbs - in other words a process that anyone could replicate. So much so in fact, that towards the end of his life, he burned all his manuals on how to do so.

Without getting into the depths of space/time and physics, I think it's more than fair to say that time is a variable that can be manipulated or alternatively perceived though the mechanism for it may be beyond us. Einstein seemed to think so, and even Hawking has come around on the subject lately.

And to be a tad more personal, I once took an epic and fucktarded dose of LSD, MDMA, Psyilocybin, and Mescaline. I was answering the phone before it rang for several weeks afterward. I PERSONALLY experienced some sort of time shift/dilation/whatever for several WEEKS later, not just hallucinations while tripping. Therefore I know there's something to it.

That said, I'm not saying that this woman was or was not a true visionary, but I'm certainly not going to dismiss it out of hand. Just because something cannot be measured does not mean it does not exist.

And the great thing about her predictions? They have actual years, so we'll know shortly if she's full of shit or not.

Then again, we get into causality loops and temporal distortion and the famous "Butterfly Effect" - in other words, did her warning of it happening therefore prevent it?
  • 5

Child support is the worst and most likely STD you'll contract from a woman.

"Responsibility is women's kryptonite." - TFM

#DIVORCEMARRIAGE
User avatar
womanhater
Gender Warlord
 
Posts: 4526
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 pm
Location: Planet of Krylok
Liked: 38190

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby Mantis Shrimp » Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:12 am

The thing about predictions, is that anyone can make any claim about what will happen in the future, and a majority of predictions are complete garbage. That said, there have been some predictions that have come true, and the degree of accuracy in those predictions is astounding.

womanhater wrote:And to be a tad more personal, I once took an epic and fucktarded dose of LSD, MDMA, Psyilocybin, and Mescaline. I was answering the phone before it rang for several weeks afterward. I PERSONALLY experienced some sort of time shift/dilation/whatever for several WEEKS later, not just hallucinations while tripping. Therefore I know there's something to it.


That sounds awesome. I have done some reading online regarding the use of substances similar to the ones you described and their ability to open up the human mind, and I read some interesting material. Like you, WH, I too believe there is something to it in regards to this subject. I believe there is more to this world than what we can see, and that there are ways to open our minds to such things. As I previously stated, although there have been many, many false predictions, however there have been some that have come true, and they were remarkably accurate.


On a similar note regarding predictions, I was doing some research for a novel I plan to start on in the coming months, and stumbled across this:

http://www.crystalinks.com/volcanomyth.html

*near the bottom of the article:
An Eskimo woman born on November 5, 1877.

Predictions

- The date World War I would start
- The assassination of President John F. Kennedy two years before it happened
- The appearance of the Virgin Mary at Fatima
- The Challenger space shuttle disaster

Predictions in our Timeline

I saw the orca, my brother the killer whale, when he came to me in a dream.

Comes the orca whale in winter, with the news of our Saviour's coming.

Cold the blue Pacific water, when the mammoth mountain blooms.

The orca says when the Pacific waters are at their coldest, when the winter sun shines like water, a mountain that men call The Mammoth will explode and hurl smoke and flame miles into the sky. The mountains will bloom with fire, by and by, but very soon, before the winter snows melt and the orcas go back to the open sea.

A doctor with a foreign name will use plants like the 'Forget-Me-Not' to make cures for many diseases. Cancer and the flu will never kill people again. A wasting disease (AIDS) that first strikes at men who love other men, will be cured at last.

The stock market will crash, losing 1,000 points in the biggest one-day drop in history.

Russia will return to Communism and more than 20 million people will die in concentration camps as democracy is purged. Statues of Stalin will once again be raised all over the nation and the specter of nuclear war will again haunt the earth.

Israel will discover vast oil reserves near the Dead Sea, enough to supply the entire Earth for 500 years, making that embattled nation one of the greatest economic powers on earth.

A huge golden cross will appear at the pinnacle of the Great Pyramid at Giza in Egypt and remain there for seven days and seven nights. It will serve as a rallying point for the forces of good as the Battle of Armageddon begins.

In the hours before Jesus returns to Earth, the whole world will smell of roses. The orca said the Lord will do this so men will know the time has come. That day is coming very soon.
  • 1

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine." -Nikola Tesla

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue. -Plato

A man without a woman is like a fish without a hook.
User avatar
Mantis Shrimp
Established Member
 
Posts: 812
Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:30 pm
Location: In the Shade
Liked: 5021

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby Hoser » Sat Dec 26, 2015 9:27 am

I have a problem with agreeing a prediction is 'accurate' just because it came true.
Without accounting for the predictions that didn't come true, it's meaningless.

If I shot 1,000 rounds at a target and got two dead center, would you say I was an accurate shooter?
If you just talk about those two shots, I appear to be. If you know the whole story of how many shots I took, you'd probably conclude the opposite. I'm actually a shitty shot because I missed 998. Reality is the same in both cases, the only difference is accounting for the misses or not.

If you know about a huge number of 'misses' and those misses came about using the exact same technique that supposedly can predict the future, it's easier to remain skeptical of any claimed abilities.
  • 3

User avatar
Hoser
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 274
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:54 pm
Liked: 1796

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby womanhater » Sat Dec 26, 2015 1:52 pm

I believe there is more to this world than what we can see, and that there are ways to open our minds to such things.


We see something like 2% of the electro-magnetic spectrum. If you get really deep into the weeds of the physics of it, matter (which is to say energy) vibrating at higher or lower frequencies than the minuscule portion we can perceive would not interact with our reality at all. So, can we therefore dismiss 98% of the universe as non-existent because we cannot measure it? This is what so-called dark matter and dark energy are. Shift someone's perception a mere fraction of a percentage, and there's no telling what they'd see that most remain ignorant of.

IMO, there is no difference between true science and true religion, but that's for another thread on another forum.

@Hoser - agreed completely brother. In fact, the bible clearly states that false prophecy=false prophet. If they're not always right, then they're not a prophet.
  • 4

Child support is the worst and most likely STD you'll contract from a woman.

"Responsibility is women's kryptonite." - TFM

#DIVORCEMARRIAGE
User avatar
womanhater
Gender Warlord
 
Posts: 4526
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:11 pm
Location: Planet of Krylok
Liked: 38190

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby EddieS » Sat Dec 26, 2015 11:11 pm

womanhater wrote:IMO, there is no difference between true science and true religion, but that's for another thread on another forum.



Agree entirely. Science, religion, and revelation form a self sustaining circle. You can't have one without the others. What that implies is, as you say.


I believe there is more to this world than what we can see, and that there are ways to open our minds to such things


Its actually consciousness research. Until it becomes socially acceptable. There can only be baby steps.
  • 1

the dark isn't dark
User avatar
EddieS
Grungle
 
Posts: 2857
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:03 pm
Location: Riding the Min Min
Liked: 16177

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby Schattenmann » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:23 am

xtc wrote:My prediction:

Trouble in the Middle East


I can see it in 50 years:

"All hail our prophet XTC" *prostrate* :D
  • 2

User avatar
Schattenmann
Established Member
 
Posts: 570
Joined: Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:08 pm
Liked: 3281

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby WheelBarrow » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:08 pm

womanhater wrote:
I believe there is more to this world than what we can see, and that there are ways to open our minds to such things.


We see something like 2% of the electro-magnetic spectrum. If you get really deep into the weeds of the physics of it, matter (which is to say energy) vibrating at higher or lower frequencies than the minuscule portion we can perceive would not interact with our reality at all. So, can we therefore dismiss 98% of the universe as non-existent because we cannot measure it? This is what so-called dark matter and dark energy are. Shift someone's perception a mere fraction of a percentage, and there's no telling what they'd see that most remain ignorant of.


Since the invention of electronics and the discovery of electromagnetic waves quite a lot of that 98% is now accessible to us. However, we are often only looking for energy we've created with another electronic device and discount or complain as "noise" anything received that is naturally occurring. Also, our instruments do not replicate how our senses interpret our environment and only provide the information we think is interesting/useful. We're quite locked into this paradigm which may be God's way of gently guiding us away from knowing too much, a.k.a. the trees of Life and Knowledge. I'm convinced there is a veil that shrouds us in this temporal existence and we won't be allowed to pierce it.

How this relates to predictions, I'm not sure.
  • 3

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
User avatar
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1714
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:55 pm
Location: Boardwalk
Liked: 8521

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby hemanth » Thu Jan 26, 2017 2:28 pm

Being a member of the tin-foil hat wearers club,
prophecy is my bestest mostest favouritist subject.
To the strictly scientific mind,it cannot be proven. But common sense does hint that it is reckless to dismiss so many prophecies-even though many may have been completely fake.
Whether this particular person was one-I have no idea.
But make no mistake- we are living in historic times.
  • 0

User avatar
hemanth
Established Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:21 pm
Liked: 392

Re: Did a blind Bulgarian clairvoyant predict the rise of IS

Postby hemanth » Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:41 pm

  • 0

User avatar
hemanth
Established Member
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Wed Dec 28, 2016 12:21 pm
Liked: 392


Return to Area 51

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

Reputation System ©'