OKC

Forum for conspiracy theories, following the money, cover-ups, etc.

Re: OKC

Postby DrunkenMaster » Tue Jun 10, 2014 9:59 am

I don't doubt that these events are planned by government and carried out by some agency within , (hurricane Katrina?? and the damage) and that there have been multiple shootings and bombings and such . My question is what drives them to do such things to their own people ? Why do they wish to create a changed state and what is the end goal ?

The constant is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and ever changing , so hence change is the constant.
DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Liked: 6695

Postby WheelBarrow » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:29 pm

It nearly escaped my attention until a few minutes ago that today marks the 20th anniversary (if it can be called that) of the Murrah Building bombing. I would be less than human if I did not offer a prayer of comfort to the families of those who lost loved ones and to the injured. I am fortunate that time and life have put much distance between the events of that week and now for me. Hopefully, the families find this date a fraction easier to deal with in each passing year. Still, some memories have come flooding back to me within the past half hour.

As I see it, McVeigh and Nichols (plus whomever) left us with a more paranoid BDG and a lot more problems than existed two decades ago.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7590

Postby DruidV » Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:12 am

The BB was a BDG shit test.

They wanted to see if John Q might actually open fire on them, when the brown shirts start kicking civilian doors on a national level.

Boston seems ready, willing, and able for an Obummer / Hitlery declaration of "marshal law", and subsequent lockdown.

If they had tried this shit in East L.A., or Detroit for example, things would obviously have turned out very differently for the Gestapo. I think they know just exactly whom with which to fuck.

Cliven Bundy was simply a bad call.

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16575

Postby The Shadow » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:47 am

WheelBarrow wrote:It nearly escaped my attention until a few minutes ago that today marks the 20th anniversary (if it can be called that) of the Murrah Building bombing. I would be less than human if I did not offer a prayer of comfort to the families of those who lost loved ones and to the injured. I am fortunate that time and life have put much distance between the events of that week and now for me. Hopefully, the families find this date a fraction easier to deal with in each passing year. Still, some memories have come flooding back to me within the past half hour.

As I see it, McVeigh and Nichols (plus whomever) left us with a more paranoid BDG and a lot more problems than existed two decades ago.

You are falsely assuming that what happened on 4/19/1995 was as reported in truth, when Air Force General Partin, an expert on explosives, proved that it was false, as I posted previously. I see nothing to back that up at all, particularly since all of the .gov lies that followed the events of 9/11/2001.

You are also conveniently ignoring what the BDG did to 82 people including 20 children on 4/19/1993. Is there more worth in the life of a .gov BDG worker, or their children, then those who had a church in Texas, and were bothering no one at all, yet were shot, burned out, and their church burned to the very ground? No prayers of comfort for "those" people, correct?

.Gov paranoid?

First off, in 1992 the .gov sets up Mr. Randy Weaver in Idaho, by planting an informant (read some schumck who wanted a pass for a crime he had committed), who asks him to shorten shotgun barrels a 1/4 inch less then the NFA 18" legal length.

Then they try to recruit Mr. Weaver to spy on the white nationalists in ID, whom he didn't consort with to begin with, as he was a separatist, not a white racist, nor a member of any such group.

He refused to do so, knowing now that he had been setup by .gov, so they spied on him, and sent agents onto his property, one of which killed the family dog and Weaver's oldest son, while he was walking on their property with a family friend.

The family friend, who was with Weaver's son when he was killed, opened fire, killing the .gov spook who had just killed a young human being who was on his family property, and was subsequently found to have shot the agent in self-defense in a court of law and is still a free man, while the agent who killed an innocent child and his dog, is still as dead as a doornail.

They also shot and wounded Mr. Weaver, and killed his pregnant wife and unborn child while she was carrying their infant daughter at the time. Mr. Weaver was found to be innocent in a court of law as well, a man who never harmed anyone.

Multiple deaths BY .gov, due to a few ounces of steel? When did that kind of murder become A-OK, exactly, WheelBarrow?

You are indeed "less then human" if you think having .gov agents around back in the early 1990's, that were out murdering innocent people who harmed no one at the Weaver Ranch and the the Church in Waco, Texas, were less then human, IMO.

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7129

Postby The Shadow » Fri Apr 24, 2015 10:11 am

DruidV wrote:The BB was a BDG shit test.

They wanted to see if John Q might actually open fire on them, when the brown shirts start kicking civilian doors on a national level.

Boston seems ready, willing, and able for an Obummer / Hitlery declaration of "marshal law", and subsequent lockdown.

If they had tried this shit in East L.A., or Detroit for example, things would obviously have turned out very differently for the Gestapo. I think they know just exactly whom with which to fuck.

Cliven Bundy was simply a bad call.

Yes, they were NOT expecting the Oathkeepers to show up, ready to fight and die. I have found that most government agents are cowardly in nature, and they have proven that to me time and time again, by their actions over the years.

I spit on all of them. :twisted:

The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Hank Moody » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:11 am

If the Hillbeast becomes the next puppet in chief, these false flags will be child play compares to what's coming. Rumors has it that she was the one that ordered Janet Reno the Waco Texas purge.

"The big Era of Beta Providers is over"
Hank Moody
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10648

Postby WheelBarrow » Sat Apr 25, 2015 11:21 am

@The Shadow

Wow. Just, wow. I'm not sure why what I wrote set you off nor where you get off thinking that I somehow condone the heinous acts of .gov as I do not. I don't think it is beyond the pale to have sympathy for the families of those killed in OKC as well as many others affected such as the search and rescue teams and other volunteers. I knew some of them personally and they went through a lot. If you think this makes me "less than human", I cannot convince you otherwise.

In fact, I think you will find in a previous post to this thread my skepticism of the "official" story we have been told. As I lived within earshot of the OKC local media at that time I think the most truthful reporting came out in those early hours. By noon on the second day .gov and MSM started spinning the story their way which was quite obvious to me and others. The bombing also effectively squelched the new Republican led congress which was well on its way to investigating the previous .gov activities. I do not believe this was a coincidence.

Chill, dude, I am not your enemy.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Postby The Shadow » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:16 am

WheelBarrow wrote:@The Shadow

Wow. Just, wow. I'm not sure why what I wrote set you off nor where you get off thinking that I somehow condone the heinous acts of .gov as I do not. I don't think it is beyond the pale to have sympathy for the families of those killed in OKC as well as many others affected such as the search and rescue teams and other volunteers. I knew some of them personally and they went through a lot. If you think this makes me "less than human", I cannot convince you otherwise.

In fact, I think you will find in a previous post to this thread my skepticism of the "official" story we have been told. As I lived within earshot of the OKC local media at that time I think the most truthful reporting came out in those early hours. By noon on the second day .gov and MSM started spinning the story their way which was quite obvious to me and others. The bombing also effectively squelched the new Republican led congress which was well on its way to investigating the previous .gov activities. I do not believe this was a coincidence.

Chill, dude, I am not your enemy.

Perhaps we have misunderstood each other, WheelBarrow.

I in no way condone what McVeigh and company supposedly did in Oklahoma City in 1995, assuming that it was not a false flag event, which I believe it was. 168 people and children died there and no matter who did that, it was evil of them to do so. I do have sympathy for the innocent dead and wounded, as well as the people who had to go in there to find survivors and carry out the dead.

No, I know it wasn't a coincidence either. It very effectively also squelched out the patriot movement back then, but it never stopped it at all. It just went underground, since the MSM tried to link McVeigh to the various patriot groups who were after the guilty .gov killers responsible for the murders of innocent people at both Ruby Ridge, ID and at Waco, Texas.

The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Postby The Shadow » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:28 am

Hank Moody wrote:If the Hillbeast becomes the next puppet in chief, these false flags will be child play compares to what's coming. Rumors has it that she was the one that ordered Janet Reno the Waco Texas purge.

I believe it. Good enough for me to believe it's the truth. Marxists like her have no problems sending in men with guns to enforce their edicts. Besides, we need to get down to the business of dismantling the USA, using states rights, and be done with the P-T-B in DC.

The country is already effectively split in two, so its better if we dissolve the union, peaceably if possible, or non-peaceably if its necessary to do so. Our system of government is dying by incrementalism, and our freedoms along with that, so its well past time to end that now, while we still can.

If that means a new civil war, millions of Americans will fight and many will die, to be rid of this evil. Despite what some say about Americans, there are those of us who have been watching and waiting for the "balloon" to go up, as one day soon, it will. It already did so on a small scale in 2005, likely as a test case of some sort, but either way firearms were confiscated, and people were killed.

Molon Labe, right to the bitter end! :twisted:

The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Postby The Shadow » Sun Apr 26, 2015 3:48 am

DrunkenMaster wrote:I don't doubt that these events are planned by government and carried out by some agency within , (hurricane Katrina?? and the damage) and that there have been multiple shootings and bombings and such . My question is what drives them to do such things to their own people ? Why do they wish to create a changed state and what is the end goal ?

Domination and power, of course, DM. The various elites who are Americans, are that in name only.

They are globalists, who owe no allegiance to the United States of America anymore, if they ever did.

Then you have all the transnational corporations, who also belong to the uber-wealthy elites in power, as well. Why else on Earth did these traitors sign NAFTA, GATT and the WTO into effect, sending most all of our good paying manufacturing jobs to shit-hole countries, many of them Communist countries, like China and Vietnam?

Like they say, a picture is worth a thousand words, and this is but one of many I could post here to prove it:

The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Postby WheelBarrow » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:06 pm

Yesterday marked the 22nd anniversary of the Murrah bombing, a fact I'd nearly forgotten until some other radio amateurs were mentioning it yesterday morning. Interesting to me is that the calendar dates line up just as they did 22 years ago.

Wishful thinking, I know, but I believe that President Trump has already let it be known that he has seen heretofore unacknowledged documents. Remember his tweet that Obama wiretapped Trump Tower? Well, news came around that indeed there was a FISA Court approval for doing just that. Funny how the MSM has completely dropped that whole story. They've dropped it so completely that it is as though they never made mention of it ever. I hope that Trump survives and gets the upper hand in the government, cleans house, and reveals what really happened in OKC and on 9/11.

Those records exist. Guaranteed.

WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Previous

Return to Area 51