Women Lie.... A Lot. An Evil With No Consequences For Them!

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

Women Lie.... A Lot. An Evil With No Consequences For Them!

Postby Phantom » Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:37 am

One of the many reasons I ghost now. You don't have to even be present when one of these lying twats call rape or assault on you. Who knows what goes on in a twat's brain when they accuse a man of anything. It could be anything from vengeance to attention-seeking or other devious purposes that no man could ever work out.

Phantom: Ghost Who Walks....Away From All Women!
Phantom
Established Member

Liked: 2205

Re: Women Lie.... A Lot. An Evil With No Consequences For Th

Postby Notorious GIT » Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:29 am

Added to stickies: this is one of the best compilation videos of a bunch of great examples I've seen scattered about various threads and the chatbox here. A definite must see for any newcomer on the fense about whether or not his choice to be here is a step in the right direction. Excellent find Phantom.

And to think there are men who still actually believe women are people.

I made it through almost 5 minutes and didn't see a single cunt worthy of freedom. Every last one of them should be locked up.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 37900

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Sat Dec 20, 2014 1:40 am

For everyone of these stories there are probably a hundred-thousand more & mostly swept under the rug. It makes you wonder how many innocent men are now registered sex offenders or behind bars right now because of a woman lying about being raped & the legal system not giving a fuck because it's all about keeping conviction rates high, keeping men locked up, & winning over women voters.

I say what I say & if you don't like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't give a fuck.

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 20262

Postby toolate » Mon Dec 22, 2014 10:05 pm

Boy, what a treasure chest of female lies.

Near 15:00; the comments by the judge are telling. Although she holds the woman making the false charges accountable, she only mentions the fact that it will affect the status of other women's complains. No mention of the effect on the man.

Sisterhood remains powerful, they'll cull a few of their own to protect the hive/herd.

"If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl" -HLM
toolate
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 11015

Postby Contrapositive » Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:25 pm

Always Be Recording. Know your ABCs if you have to deal with females without a lot of friendly witnesses around. This goes double if the female is a known whackjob. Seriously. Use two recording devices in case she smashes one.

If its your word versus hers, you lose.

For those unable to take the red pill, life also offers it in the form of a suppository.

Men have children; women have minions.
Contrapositive
Established Member

Liked: 2448

Postby Deepthinkindude » Tue Dec 23, 2014 2:55 pm

Notorious GIT wrote:Added to stickies: ... A definite must see for any newcomer on the fense about whether or not his choice to be here is a step in the right direction. Excellent find Phantom.

Great idea making this a sticky, it should be mandatory viewing for all new members!

We should be giving homework assignments to make sure every new member is watching it.

Think about how unbalanced the law is here and how different the culture responds. With both crimes (rape and false accusations) there are some where there is not enough evidence to convict. So, some we know people did the crime, some we know they didn't, and some where we don't know either way.

We have KNOWN liars here, totally escaping punishment legally, and not even being condemned by the society at all (the sisterhood has called some of these false allegations, "raising awareness"). They won't even let the KNOWN liars be punished, nor even condemn the behavior. So, women are guilty beyond any shadow of a doubt, we still let them go free and celebrate them!

Men on the other hand, are punished even when innocent.

I can see women objecting to false allegations being punished if we don't know, if we don't have the evidence but they aren't even punished when it's fucking PROVEN they lied and DEMONSTRABLY ruined a man's life! :evil:

The silence of the many "good women" on this issue speaks volumes.

Deepthinkindude
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 9502

Postby DrunkenMaster » Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:24 pm

I have walked a few miles on the road of dark consequences for a bitch lying to manipulate a situation to get her desired outcome . False dv charges combined with other false allegations are a bitch to deal with , what is worse is the law here in Canada actually protects women who lie and bars you the man accused from pursuing legal correction of this in any way shape or form , under the idea that other women might be afraid to come forward. So not only does the law award women cash and prizes( alimony/cs, damages , cars and houses ) it even protects them from any outcome if they lie . What is to stop them from lying straight up once they know they can win cash and prizes . That's right kids , nothing .

Single. Forever. Risk is just to high .

The constant is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and ever changing , so hence change is the constant.
DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Liked: 6731

Postby KSMGTOW47 » Fri Dec 26, 2014 6:37 pm

I don't know that I've ever met a woman that wasn't a liar, and most do so shamelessly. Aside from legal scenarios, which I'm sure brings out the worst of that behavior, I've seen them do it in the work-place and in their personal lives. In all instances, they seem to think it their God-given right to rearrange or wholly fabricate the facts in whatever manner best helps them avoid responsibility and shamelessly self-promote their interests and image. It is so pervasive with them that I've wondered if it doesn't go beyond merely a lack of morality to an actual inability to comprehend that reality is something independent of what they wish it to be. I.e. I find myself wondering if they themselves don't believe their own lies or feel that facts actually change based upon the self-serving narrative a woman chooses to present.

I'll tell you, I'll believe any man before I'll believe a woman. I've had a life-time of that bullshit and learnt this lesson well: women's attitude is "The truth is whatever I say it is".

I had a dream of a winter garden,
A midnight rendezvous --
Silver, blue, and frozen silence.
What a fool I was for you.

I had a dream of the open waters.
I was swimming away out to sea.
So deep I could never touch bottom.
What a fool I used to be.
KSMGTOW47
Established Member

Liked: 768

Postby Chef » Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:45 pm

I think to enact legislation to ensure stiff penalties for false allegations the best approach would be from the police angle. The government is obviously intent on protecting their watch dogs so use false allegations against law enforcement as the need to pass laws. Unlike most men who have no video evidence to corroborate their innocence, the police do. I would imagine law enforcement nationwide have tens of thousands of hours of false complaints with dash cam footage to disprove them to make the case. There is a lot of money to be made by the attorneys that have the balls to take this on.

Prick of The Year, 2014 Every Year

A moderate Muslim does not want to behead you. A moderate Muslim wants another Muslim to behead you. ~Unknown
Chef
BANNED

Liked: 11974

Postby Deepthinkindude » Thu Jan 01, 2015 3:42 pm

Chef wrote:I think to enact legislation to ensure stiff penalties for false allegations the best approach would be from the police angle. The government is obviously intent on protecting their watch dogs so use false allegations against law enforcement as the need to pass laws. Unlike most men who have no video evidence to corroborate their innocence, the police do. I would imagine law enforcement nationwide have tens of thousands of hours of false complaints with dash cam footage to disprove them to make the case. There is a lot of money to be made by the attorneys that have the balls to take this on.

Now that is a really interesting angle Chef.

One problem I see with that is that people seem to have lost complete faith in cops (and government). It could just be me, or people in my area, I don't know, it just seems to be that your regular/average person (correctly OR incorrectly) doesn't trust cops anymore (or BDG) and a case like yours might not get a whole lot of sympathy from the public. That's my take on it. Maybe a lawyer would see the potential money maker in there somewhere and it might serve to put a spotlight on all the many false allegations by females but still, I come across so many "regular" people that just don't have any trust/faith in anything government does anymore. An issue like this (IMHO) would get "spun" and be portrayed as some kind of "freedom" or "right" being trampled by government overreach.

Women seem very good at pretending to be the downtrodden, fighting against oppression, even though they are the ones with institutional power. They play whichever card serves them at the time.

Deepthinkindude
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 9502

Postby toadman » Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:39 pm

Well there goes Spring Break. Gang R-attack when it was likely copping a feel. Crowded beach. Entitled princess. Felony assault and battery. Extradited. Ruined life, no firearms, no passport, on the IRS shit-list, etc. No soup for you. White Knights wear blue.
Other than being fired, what else could go wrong to jack up a guy's life with just a single vocal statement whether they messed up drunk or not?

Two Alabama college students were arrested and charged with sexually assaulting a 19-year-old woman over spring break on a crowded Florida beach in broad daylight, law enforcement officials said.

Delonte Martistee, 22, of Bainbridge, Ga., and Ryan Austin Calhoun, 23, of Mobile, Ala., both students at Troy University, were charged Friday with sexual battery by multiple perpetrators. They were being extradited to Bay County, Fla., where the attack occurred last month on Panama City Beach, said Sheriff Frank McKeithen.

The woman was assaulted by three men in a “gang-rape-type attack,” the sheriff said. The authorities said they were searching for the third man captured on video and also for a fourth person, but they did not specify his role in the attack.

McKeithen described the attack as “probably one of the most disgusting, repulsing, sickening things I’ve seen this year on Panama City Beach, and I’ve seen a lot of them.”

http://tinyurl.com/me3wdwq

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 7322

Postby I Know You Just Hate Women » Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:07 pm

The thing is these dumb cunts actually can't seem to recognize what objective reality actually is. In their feeble women brains the truth is not something that actually exists. Only what people believe about them exists. I've encountered this far too many times to believe that women have any understanding of what truth even means.

Though when you know the truth, or start to read between the lines of what these vaginas say, and you call them on it in a friendly way, suddenly they "remember" the truth. But not all the time. Sometimes even with hard proof to prove objective reality these dumb hysterical cunts still honestly can't seem to grasp reality. At all. I think this is why a woman's testimony is either worth nothing or worth half of a man's in pretty much every society that isn't suffering from feminist decline.

Everyone seems to basically understand this as well. When I was able to prove my ex wife was lying, many many times, with hard recorded evidence, a witness, and her own forum posts where she was literally discussing with people what DV lies were best to tell, do you think that any of the government white knights gave the slightest shit? They removed the restraining order but who cares? It had already served its real purpose. That being to remove me from my home, all of my stuff, my child, and my dog. She changed the locks when I was gone and I simply had no way to ever get anything back. Which is why I keep telling people you don't lose half your shit in a divorce. You lose 100% of everything. Even the mementos from your childhood. Everything.

Hell when I brought proof of her stealing my identity fourteen times and destroying my credit to the police, an investigation I did myself because they would never do their fucking jobs, what do you think happened?

I'll tell you what happened. The police detective told me I deserved it because I'm a man and probably had been beating and raping my ex wife. Lol if I had been beating and raping her I really doubt she would have been withholding sex from me. Women's vaginas love abusive rapist psychopaths. And then this police detective threatened to frame me for a crime if I didn't just go away. It's fucking bizarre to be sitting in a police station and have a police detective straight call you a physically abusive rapist, to your face, because you're a man, and then threaten to frame you for a crime because you are reporting multiple felonies committed by the most holy of our modern gods; the vagina.

I've wondered if women might actually grow up if they were ever held accountable for anything they ever did? Perhaps if anyone ever held them accountable for anything they would learn that their feelings, vaginal tingles, and make believe have nothing to do with reality. Doubtful, as they are still just women, but it's hard to figure out growing up in a western matriarchy like America.

I Know You Just Hate Women
PROSPECT

Liked: 40

Postby No4Dad » Tue Jul 26, 2016 8:20 pm

This shit angers me.

It angers me because I went through it, though not to the depths of some guys:

My, then, wife fucked around on me and then tried to distract with, "..are you touching the girls?" This wasn't an official complaint but a shot across the bow. She withdrew it when she saw me packing up and leaving to disappear forever (no money for her if I did that).

Later, she bruised herself up (for fuck's sake, I saw the bruises but didn't know where they came from. I asked and was told, "I got them at the gym." It looked like someone took a bat to her) and then started telling everyone how, "...he... he bruised me.."

If you were to listen to her testimony in court you'd think she and my daughters spent most of the marriage in the hospital.

They have absolutely zero problem with lying to fuck you over. ZERO. There is no shame. There is no remorse. There is no "right vs wrong". All there is: FUCK YOU OVER!

Luckily for me the court thought, "Well... all that's pretty vague.. No police report.. This seems to be just made up.."

Her sentence: She gets the kids. She gets AT LEAST 1/2 of everything. She gets whatever the fuck she wants. She get paid by me for the next 12+ years...

There's no reason for them NOT to lie. For fuck's sake if I had made one iota of a white lie it'd be driven into the ground with,"Well, this isn't appropriate for the kids!!! He can't raise them!!! HE'S A MONSTER!!!" A woman lies and, "..well.. maybe she's not telling the truth.. better give her whatever she's asking for..."

It's absolute fucking insanity.

A male teacher bangs one of his students and we're all up in arms. Justifiably so. If true, I'm with them (thinking in terms of false allegations and all that).

A woman bangs her students??? She gets a wink and a nod. If it hits TV she may, MAY spend a few months in jail before giving birth to the underage's bastard child who will now be paying her for the next 20 years of his life..

Fuck the courts.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 15602

Return to Twats Gonna Twat