Woman steals Walmart beer, grabs EMT by groin

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

Woman steals Walmart beer, grabs EMT by groin

Postby going this way » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:18 pm

http://www.10tv.com/article/florida-wom ... emts-groin

LADY LAKE, Fla. — Police say a woman drank five beers in a Walmart aisle before assaulting an EMT while she was in handcuffs, reports CBS affiliate WKMG.
According to an arrest report, Shellby Conder, 18, allegedly told the Walmart’s manager that she drank five cans of beer from the beer aisle and was drunk. She also asked for a ride home, according to the report.

Deputies arrived and Conder allegedly resisted, kicking one as she was being handcuffed. Paramedics were then called to evaluate her, and police say Conder grabbed one’s groin.

According to the report, while Conder was in the patrol vehicle, she told deputies, “I’m sorry to who I hit.”

Conder is being held on $15,500 bond and is charged with battery on an officer, larceny petit theft and resisting officer with violence.

:lol: ..when the cash & meth disappear, they start doing the next crazy thing.

It's likely happening out there somewhere, just because you haven't heard that it is, or read somewhere that it is, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 892

Re: Woman steals Walmart beer, grabs EMT by groin

Postby Slade » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:52 pm

It sure seems that a lot of this crazy type of shit happens in Floriduh.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31976

Postby going this way » Wed Jan 11, 2017 8:47 pm

FL has always had some sort of craziness,years ago a buddy told me he would check out fark on a daily basis. He said at one point FL had its own sub-section but their governor asked for it to be taken down, don't know how true that was but I know you could about see a far out story everyday there if you check all their web news. :geek:

It's likely happening out there somewhere, just because you haven't heard that it is, or read somewhere that it is, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 892

Postby ManWithAPlan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:06 pm

Slade wrote:It sure seems that a lot of this crazy type of shit happens in Floriduh.

As much as I'd like to agree with you, the truth is that no, that is not true.

Now when I say that's not true, I'm not saying Florida isn't some fucked up place that resembles the Bermuda Triangle of fucked up shit in the world. What I'm merely saying is that in FL we have some very fucky open bullshit rules, where everybody can check and see everything that ever fucking happened. So if a guy in FL decides to get high on bath salts and eat some homeless mans face off, everyone in the world will know about it. But if there's a hemorrhoid ass eating cult out there in the other 49 states, nobody's ever going to hear about it.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39624

Return to Twats Gonna Twat