Women’s Top 3 Unrealistic Expectations For Men And Marriage

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

Women’s Top 3 Unrealistic Expectations For Men And Marriage

Postby WheelBarrow » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:41 pm

The Federalist weighs in with this gem. Now the article is a tradcon woman trying to get the feminists to tame it to get men back to the plantation, but that is the secondary point of this post. Scroll to the bottom and click the link to the comments. One particular poster, PoisonIvy, is dumping red pills by the truck load. Too bad some of the more usual feminist twats aren't weighing in and dumping their barge loads of red pills as well.

The good thing about articles like this is that female nature once more takes center stage and is found, lacking.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7351

Re: Women’s Top 3 Unrealistic Expectations For Men And Marri

Postby Orangutan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:56 pm

From the comments:

For 20 years, my mother sought to be entertained, stimulated, and spoiled by some wealthy, good looking "princes." Instead, she found heartbreak, restraining orders, and herpes.

I've heard this story way too many times. It often results in very fucked up children.

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 5002

Postby fester » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:09 pm

Meh, I didn't even finish reading that article.

Suffice to say that no matter what kind of man a woman gets, as soon as she sees another woman with someone "better", she will be dissatisfied.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 25252

Postby MPAV8R » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:56 pm

Oh jeez. You know the writing is on the wall when tradconny neofeminists are using the same quotes as MGTOWHQ.

I'd have to say at this point that the expectation of marriage, at this point, is itself pretty unrealistic.

The author may not have had a software update in awhile, she is still imagining the world as it was around the time she got off the Mayflower.

I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment.

Alphas do, betas explain. -Womanhater
MPAV8R
Marquis De Schadenfreude

Liked: 10593

Postby WheelBarrow » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:33 am

Read the comments. That's where the entertainment is as the main article is humdrum tradcon BS.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7351

Return to Twats Gonna Twat