The ultimate See You Next Tuesday

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

The ultimate See You Next Tuesday

Postby Baldhiker » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:38 pm

Her name is Cheryl Bourget, and she was the first evil-hearted, vindictive woman I'd ever encountered. I'd heard about the soulless business suited harpys but it was rare to encounter one. She became my supervisor in a mailroom at a major lawfirm and immediately plotted to destroy anyone she didn't like, including me. She wrote one of my coworkers up for sexual harrasment The guy was just dumb and didn't know when to keep his mouth shut, the ultimate Homer Simpson. When he took me aside one day and told me what she'd done, I told him to fight it, and make sure HR knew. Guy'd been there for twenty years, had two kids he was putting through college. Fuckin' harmless, but not to this cunt. She then dated one of our coworkers (his supervisor!) and then married him............for one year. She destroyed two of my friends there, fired one and then denied him any unemployment claims (again, this kid was harmless). It got so bad before I left that the managing partner's admin. assistant (who I was friend's with) called me up to see her new office, then sat me down and told me they were investigating her to find out why everyone was leaving. I took off after a year of fighting with this broad, but I really missed that job and my friends there.
Now, she's 'one with the earth' and helps people with their chakras and shit. I'd really like to blow her world up.

http://yoursourceconnection.com/

I believe in the power of your personal Source connection

“All people are naturally intuitive, creative, resourceful, and whole. They are completely capable of finding their own answers to whatever challenges they face, once they learn to cultivate and trust their natural abilities.” Cheryl Bourget ~ My belief that serves as the cornerstone of my Spirit-inspired coaching model

Baldhiker
Established Member

Liked: 2272

Re: The ultimate See You Next Tuesday

Postby Sam I Am » Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:52 pm

facebook page:

My purpose is to birth a world view and paradigm that stems from inner relating; to uplift and inspire self-management, self-leadership, Source reliance, interdependence and freedom.

It's my joy to assist people, in practical ways to re-member themselves as Source energy through a process of inner management and self-leadership. Inner management and self-leadership are science and spiritually-based processes that serve to bring one's mental, emotional and physical energy bodies into harmony with Spirit, and ultimately bring one into a state of inner peace. From a state of inner peace, one’s outer world becomes clear and all experience becomes acceptable.

sounds legit. lol.

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 7778

Postby Baldhiker » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:01 pm

It's because of this broad that I started ingesting the red pill. I remember thinking 'what the fuck, how can this go on?" Guess I should thank her for that, anyway.

Baldhiker
Established Member

Liked: 2272

Postby MrPragmatic » Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:19 pm

Sam I Am wrote:facebook page:

My purpose is to birth a world view and paradigm that stems from inner relating; to uplift and inspire self-management, self-leadership, Source reliance, interdependence and freedom.

It's my joy to assist people, in practical ways to re-member themselves as Source energy through a process of inner management and self-leadership. Inner management and self-leadership are science and spiritually-based processes that serve to bring one's mental, emotional and physical energy bodies into harmony with Spirit, and ultimately bring one into a state of inner peace. From a state of inner peace, one’s outer world becomes clear and all experience becomes acceptable.

sounds legit. lol.

Sounds like a real fruit loop on top of being a cunt.

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler....
I could set the building on fire.

No wife, happy life.
MrPragmatic
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8902

Postby The Signal » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:23 pm

^^^ Sure, I used to drop acid, too. This one time at a Grateful Dead concert in upstate New York back in the '80s I hung out with this guy who had just rolls and rolls of the stuff, and he was selling them for, like, thirty-five cents per hit, and buddy, that shit was strong. My spiritual chakras had a helluva time that day, lemme tell you. By the time they started playing Terrapin Station, I must've had at least ten hits in me. I don't remember how I got home that day, but I'll never forget the colors I saw.

- The Signal
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7686

Postby eric123 » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:56 am

It's never too late for revenge..,

eric123

Liked: 293

Return to Twats Gonna Twat