Ariel Winter is "done" with being called fat

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

Re: Ariel Winter is "done" with being called fat

Postby Karl » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:46 pm

Live Free or Die wrote:I have no idea who this is.

Looked at a few pictures.

To my surprise, I was expecting to see much worse.

There is plenty worse. But this is her body at 18 and she's being heralded as a sex symbol and whining when some comments are negative so....fair game, I think.

Karl
Established Member

Liked: 894

Postby Devil » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:08 am

The sad thing about all this is that I'm so used to actual hams, this twat doesn't even register. I encounter such hideously deformed mockeries of the human body on a daily basis that whoever the fuck this thread is about seems like supermodel material.

Why? Well,she may look like she's destined to hit the wall in the next 2-5 years, but at least she looks like a person. I can clearly tell where her legs stop and her ass begins. I don't grimace and hold back vomit when scanning over her pictures. Most of all, I'm not filled with a cold, black contempt for the people who overindulge themselves to the point where they need assistance to merely stand up, let alone walk down a flight of stairs.

That's not me defending her, don't get me wrong. Just...you guys see a hamplanet and my onboard sensors don't even register her as "fat" because of the shit I see in my day to day. You can probably imagine what I'm used to seeing if that's the case. If I'm feeling frisky later, I'll edit in a spoiler to show you what kind of grotesque Eldritch abominations I mean. For now, duty calls. Keep being shitlords, guys. I wouldn't have anyone to talk to otherwise.

Devil
Established Member

Liked: 1089

Postby Karl » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:58 am

Devil wrote:The sad thing about all this is that I'm so used to actual hams, this twat doesn't even register. I encounter such hideously deformed mockeries of the human body on a daily basis that whoever the fuck this thread is about seems like supermodel material.

Why? Well,she may look like she's destined to hit the wall in the next 2-5 years, but at least she looks like a person. I can clearly tell where her legs stop and her ass begins. I don't grimace and hold back vomit when scanning over her pictures. Most of all, I'm not filled with a cold, black contempt for the people who overindulge themselves to the point where they need assistance to merely stand up, let alone walk down a flight of stairs.

That's not me defending her, don't get me wrong. Just...you guys see a hamplanet and my onboard sensors don't even register her as "fat" because of the shit I see in my day to day. You can probably imagine what I'm used to seeing if that's the case. If I'm feeling frisky later, I'll edit in a spoiler to show you what kind of grotesque Eldritch abominations I mean. For now, duty calls. Keep being shitlords, guys. I wouldn't have anyone to talk to otherwise.

I have the same experience. I think most of us do. This is not a thread about marveling at stupendous levels of obesity. She's not Tess Holliday. If I saw her on the street and didn't know who she was, I'd think she was an average, somewhat chubby girl. I wouldn't be into her but I wouldn't be especially repelled either. It would make no real impression. It certainly wouldn't merit a fat-shaming post here. But this is an 18 year-old body you describe as destined to hit the wall in the next 2-5 years and, perhaps more significantly, it's a body that's celebrated in magazines, on websites, in an ad campaign with Dove, and in an upcoming movie with Burt Reynolds. It is a body which belongs to a millionaire whose wealth comes, in large part, from selling her sexuality. That being the case, the fact that she resents the idea that she should have to work on her body and goes crying victim at the least negative feedback before declaring she doesn't care seems like the kind of entitled twattery we routinely discuss here.

It's certainly a huge double standard. Not that there aren't famous, unattractive men but they're famous for other things and we don't demand that women pretend to find them attractive. There aren't half-naked magazine covers of Jonah Hill captioned "Real Women Like Curves" and complaining about how oppressive Chris Evans's look is or whatever.

Karl
Established Member

Liked: 894

Postby Devil » Wed Dec 21, 2016 9:45 pm

Karl wrote:But this is an 18 year-old body you describe as destined to hit the wall in the next 2-5 years and, perhaps more significantly, it's a body that's celebrated in magazines, on websites, in an ad campaign with Dove, and in an upcoming movie with Burt Reynolds.

Really? Holy shit. I effectively cut myself off from the mainstream some time ago, so this is all stuff I wasn't aware of. Certainly puts things in perspective. If she's the pinnacle of sexy at the moment, is there any wonder why the birth rate is dropping? Fuck.

Devil
Established Member

Liked: 1089

Postby Slade » Fri Dec 23, 2016 1:11 pm

I haven't seen any shows or movies she's been in, and I will probably keep it that way, I don't have cable and rarely go to the cinema, and for good reason, it's 99% crap.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31851

Postby The Signal » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:07 pm

I'm with GIT on this: "Oh, no, she's not."

I'll offer a compromise, though, in the spirit of the season. How about instead we switch to calling her "portly?" That's a nice, civilized term, isn't it? And in her case it seems accurate. She hasn't hit morbid obesity yet; she's merely portly.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6675

Postby toadman » Fri Dec 23, 2016 2:52 pm

I've known three (!) "Ariels" named after the 1989 movie. Mommies had "Under The Sea" tingles. "Ariels" are on the 25-30 year wall about now.

Don't say a fucking word, Morgu. :lol:

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 6782

Postby Morgu » Fri Dec 23, 2016 7:10 pm

toadman wrote:I've known three (!) "Ariels" named after the 1989 movie. Mommies had "Under The Sea" tingles. "Ariels" are on the 25-30 year wall about now.

serveimage ()_023.jpg
serveimage ()_023.jpg (33.64 KiB) Viewed 260 times

serveimage ()_024.jpg
serveimage ()_024.jpg (29.1 KiB) Viewed 260 times

serveimage ()_034.jpg
serveimage ()_034.jpg (14.8 KiB) Viewed 260 times

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 13074

Postby BeijaFlor » Fri Dec 30, 2016 1:52 pm

Morgu wrote:
toadman wrote:I've known three (!) "Ariels" named after the 1989 movie. Mommies had "Under The Sea" tingles. "Ariels" are on the 25-30 year wall about now.

serveimage ()_023.jpg

serveimage ()_024.jpg

serveimage ()_034.jpg

--Morgu

I like the way you didn't NEED to say "a fucking word," Morgu.

A picture is worth ... :mrgreen:

PS, Ariel Winter is a good illustration of why I'll fly ten thousand miles to enjoy the likes of ...

Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. - Victor Frankl

Feminists didn't remove the chains women thought they were wearing, they removed the chains that men didn't even know they were wearing. - Fray Bentos

You cannot liberate a human being from its own nature. - MPAV8R

There are no solutions, only trade-offs. - Thomas Sowell
BeijaFlor
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 5871

Postby MrPragmatic » Fri Dec 30, 2016 2:06 pm

If this so called celebrity (I had to google who she was myself) looks like that at 18, she'll need her own zip code 15 years and a couple of gash gremlins from now.

Oh, by the way:

Excuse me, I believe you have my stapler....
I could set the building on fire.

No wife, happy life.
MrPragmatic
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8727

Previous

Return to Twats Gonna Twat