Woman murders 3, kills self, blames husband

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

Woman murders 3, kills self, blames husband

Postby cyberdude » Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:11 pm

Suicide Notes of Mom Who Killed Kids and Herself Revealed: 'I Hope You Rot'

Authorities have revealed the suicide notes penned by a mother who killed her children, her estranged husband’s girlfriend and herself in South Carolina last month.

The Pickens County Sheriff’s Office disclosed three letters written by Jessica Edens, who shot both of her children in the head before turning the gun on herself.

Read: Woman Who Urged Boyfriend to Kill Himself Gets Jail Sentence But Remains Free Pending Appeal

“I hope you rot one day for what you have done to me and my kids,” the woman wrote to her estranged husband, Ben Edens, with whom she was fighting for custody. “You can no longer hurt us. We are at peace. I hope you live with pain and shame and guilt for the rest of your life.”

The handwritten notes were released this week in response to a Freedom of Information request filed by The Greenville News.

On July 13, the body of Meredith Rahem, who was dating Ben Edens, was found behind the wheel of her car in a parking garage, deputies said. She had been shot to death.

A few miles away, the bodies of Jessica Edens and her two children, Harper, 5, and Hayden, 9, were found at the Greenville Pickens Speedway, authorities said.

The three were inside Edens’ Jeep, with the doors locked and the engine running.

Read: Mom May Have Watched Daughter's Suicide on Social Media Livestream: Officials

Hayden’s father was Edens’ first husband. The mother also wrote a note to him.

“To Nate, I don’t know what to say. You gave me my first child. I will forever be greatful (sic) because of you. I never meant to cause you as much pain as this. I am sorry.”

Harper’s dad was Ben Edens, her second husband.

“To Ben, you have caused me more pain than I’ve ever been in my life. You have caused my children pain. I hate you,” the woman wrote.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/suicide-note ... 00335.html

cyberdude
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8147

Re: Woman murders 3, kills self, blames husband

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:54 pm

We need to teach women to not abuse & kill their children.

I say what I say & if you don't like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't give a fuck.

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 21206

Postby Morgu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:12 pm

Dr Van Nostrand wrote:We need to teach women to not abuse & kill their children.

Might also teach crocodiles not to eat humans, with better results.

Females live in a fantasy world of their own design. Reality does not exist for them.

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.

--Morgu
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 15980

Postby deadb0y » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:07 am

“I hope you rot one day for what you have done to me and my kids,”

Oh the projection... Maybe lady, just maybe.. "Your" kids worshiped their dad and though he was everything that you were not! But I guess that would be too much for a woman to understand wouldn't it!?!?!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 3022

Postby DruidV » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:50 am

I'd love to be there to watch (on a visitor's pass, of course) as cunts like this arrive at their final destination in Hell.

The looks of sudden comprehension on their faces, just before they are eternally ass raped by Satan's minions, would be absolutely priceless.

A real Kodak moment, and one that you can absolutely bet your mortal soul on.

As for her innocent victims, who get an instant pass thru the pearly gates, theirs will be one of eternal peace, safely in the arms of their loving creator.

Too bad for the mortal man in this tale who remains Earthbound, for now. His will be a life of grief, suffering and constant reminders of his loss. He is at severe spiritual risk of eventually blaming and rejecting God for this, and falling to Hell himself. I will pray for him, often.

Never doubt that "Hell is a vast, bottomless pit, overflowing with the condemned souls of malcontent women."
An ancient muzzie proverb told us this, many moons ago. Hey, even 7th century rag head throwbacks are liable to get at least one thing right.

You don't really think assholes like this get to escape God's justice, do you?

Don't be so naive.

Hail Hydra!
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 17898

Return to Twats Gonna Twat