Fake Twat's are gonna Twat Too

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

Fake Twat's are gonna Twat Too

Postby Demosthenes » Sun Jul 16, 2017 2:01 pm

My comments in blue...

Transgender activist: Straight men should ‘work through’ non-attraction to transgender women

Imagine telling gays and lesbians and transgenders that their feelings and attractions are just some shit they need to work through. :lol:

https://ageofshitlords.com/transgender- ... nder-women

Seems it’s not enough for transgenders to merely push for acceptance and force laws to change so they can use bathrooms that correspond to whatever gender they identify with. Hitting deeper, the new push has been to get people to speak transgenders’ preferred pronouns in conversations — or suffer shaming and backlash.

What could possibly be next, you might ask?

Well, one transgender activist insists that straight men who don’t desire transgender women simply have an issue they “should try to work through.”

In other words — according to Zinnia Jones of Orlando, Florida — straight men should be willing to be romantic with biological men who identify as women. And if not, as Jones gets into soon, they ought to be viewed as holding an odd opinion.

The odd opinion is expecting everyone else to conform to you and how you feel about things.

Leave it to even more assholes looking to (straight/heterosexual) men to solve their fucking problems.
:twisted: :lol:

Nobody has to be with anyone they don’t want,” Jones seems to hedge in Saturday’s Twitter thread, but then adds “AND it’s okay to have a baseline social norm of treating trans women as the women they are.”

Except those straight men apparently got shit they need to work through because 'Tranny girls (boys) need love too' (with apologies to Samantha Fox) :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Straight/Heterosexual men don't have shit to work through. Don't expect men to feel like there's something they should do for you. There isn't. This tranny apparently has a problem with people just being who they are...well, if they are heterosexual anyway.

From this point, Jones, a gender researcher, really digs in:

ImageImage

“I also don’t believe the blanket claim of ‘straight men don’t want to be with someone who has a d***!’” Jones adds before getting into stats without citing any stats.

He can beleive whatever sHe wants to. :o ;) :twisted: :lol:

Then things get even more “incredible”:

“It’s absolutely possible to work through this,” Jones adds with the verve of a motivational speaker. “It’s a d***? Yes — a woman’s. It’s part of her body.”

No. It's a penis. The part of a biological male, on someone born male, who now has some severe identity issues he really needs to 'just work through'.

Take your own damned advice and work through your own shit. It's not up to the rest of us to conform to you.

Again...Imagine all the lesbians and gays and whoever else being told that their attractions are just some shit to work through. Their heads would fucking explode... (heads exploding - no pun intended... :lol: )

Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
So, I'll Do It - I guess there's nothin' to say, its all been said
I'll Do It - Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 27733

Re: Fake Twat's are gonna Twat Too

Postby womanhater » Sun Jul 16, 2017 5:35 pm

Apparently the cure for homosexuality is to tell gays to just pretend the opposite sex is the same sex and to work through the genital differences.

Child support is the worst and most likely STD you'll contract from a woman.

"Responsibility is women's kryptonite." - TFM

#DIVORCEMARRIAGE
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 38190

Postby Invisible Target » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:08 pm

Are straight men some sort of massive punching bag for all of society's freaks and weirdos? I have no idea why we have to tolerate all of this bullshit from people who would be in some institution 60 years ago getting electroshock therapy. Can't we just stuff all these crazy bastards into a C-17 and send them airmail to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or some other Muslim place?

Invisible Target
Established Member

Liked: 699

Postby deadb0y » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:01 am

Invisible Target wrote:Are straight men some sort of massive punching bag for all of society's freaks and weirdos? I have no idea why we have to tolerate all of this bullshit from people who would be in some institution 60 years ago getting electroshock therapy. Can't we just stuff all these crazy bastards into a C-17 and send them airmail to Saudi Arabia or Pakistan or some other Muslim place?

Yes, we are... Just the white ones though.. They fucking hate us with a passion because we are everything they are not.

Kind, loving, caring, intelligent, smart, amenable, accountable, financially secure... No need to go on, we all know what we are, we are the cream of the crop!

me in real life wrote:Life is like a pint of Guinness, The top 10% is white!

This applies to the world too!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 2874

Postby Kcorain130 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:11 am

SJW type tries to force her ideas and beliefs on others?

Humm... must be a Monday.

I find the very idea that I "must" have anything to do with dating full stop, insulting, never mind narcissists like this telling me I have to be interested in her type specifically.

So I think we can say the same to her as we do other women.

"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!"

To be nobody but myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. -E.E. Cummings

When relationships with others are nothing but cost with no benefit, there can only be one outcome: more and more men looking out only for themselves. We get to the point where the only person we will trust is ourselves. That could be a great thing, or it could be a terrible thing - I don't know. But I do know that I have no other choice. - Mongolking
Kcorain130
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7119

Postby Deathslayer » Mon Jul 17, 2017 7:37 am

So I think we can say the same to her as we do other women.

"Fuck you, I won't do what you tell me!"

All rise for the MGTOW international anthem:

:mrgreen:

Deathslayer

Deathslayer
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7667

Postby Demosthenes » Tue Jul 18, 2017 8:47 am

This started as a reply in another thread and I realized it had the potential to shift the focus of that thread so I thought better and returned to this one...

Don't Judge Me = (tip of the iceberg for...) MoralityFluid

After all, since everything is a fucking construct, morality falls into that so it can be dismissed by anyone who wants to claim any kind of immorality or morality is fine because it is all on a spectrum and we should just accept it for what it is no matter where on the scale someone happens to be...

Everything we've been told is because certain groups of people want morality on this spectrum but they'd never use those words, let alone try to hashtag something like '#moralfluid'. They know that is probably a bridge too far, but they've been doing it in other ways for years - for decades.

Don't slut shame = Don't judge her for poor sexual choices and sexual immorality. Her morality is on a 'spectrum' and she should not be shamed for it...
See how that works?

Morality is just a social construct after all - and the left loves to dismiss those, except for the ones they want to keep because it fits the narrative they want to demand everyone accept.

Proud to have herpes? Celebrating poor sexual choices and immorality. - And even if the dumb bitch celebrating her herpes caught it from someone she trusted, she may not be celebrating her own sexual immorality, but she is still celebrating immorality.
- and for those not buying it, just search for not ashamed STDs, or proud to have STD's - yes, it's a fucking thing.

Wonder what would happen if the LGBT community was told that what they feel is just a social construct and they should dismiss it?

Besides, according to the tranny article noted above (tranny activist), heterosexual males who do not want to be with a transexual 'woman' (XY born male) should be viewed as being odd and having a problem. The claim by this tranny is that heterosexual males can just work through that shit. Well, if that's the fucking opinion, right back-atcha on his own shit. Heterosexual males don't have any shit to work through. Turn that opinion onto your fuckin' self and work through your own shit and leave heterosexual males alone. Funny how 'born this way' flies out the fucking window when the tranny agenda gets ahold of the discussion and tries to set the narrative.

Which is it? Can gay people just work through their shit or were they born that way? Cause if heterosexuals are just supposed to 'work through their issues', then that tosses the entire fucking salad for gays and lesbians not choosing their attractions doesn't it? Or maybe next, we'll all be told heterosexuals have shit to work through and it is only LGBT who were 'born that way'.

Fuckin' fucked up bullshit.

Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
So, I'll Do It - I guess there's nothin' to say, its all been said
I'll Do It - Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 27733

Postby BeijaFlor » Tue Jul 18, 2017 10:38 pm

Not along the #moralityfluid or #genderstudies lines of this OP ... but this massage-girl that I boned on my first trip to Thailand may have been a post-op trans-woman. I'm not really sure ...

Agreed, not the prettiest any of us have seen, but I was fresh off the plane and jet-lagged, and, well ....

She was pretty coy about not letting me get a good look at the "mappa Tassee," as the Aussies call it.

She used a lot of lube, as I remember.

And though she had a vagina, it felt, well, different inside. Even through the condom, it felt kind of wrinkly ... maybe, like the skin of a ball-sack, turned inside-out.

But she was a good fuck, anyways. It didn't bother me at the time; later on, though, when I thought enough of it to look up what they do in gender-swap surgery, I found out that they make the artificial vagina out of the scrotum...

"Aha!" :lol: :lol: :lol:

I figure it this way: If a working girl has the right plumbing -- female -- it does me no good, especially after-the-fact, to worry about whether it was home-grown or custom-built. But as for Zinnia Jones, there is only room for one dick in my bed, and that's ME ... er, MINE ... oh, fuck, you know what I mean.

It's not how bad you fuck up, it's how well you recover. - toolate

Feminists didn't remove the chains women thought they were wearing, they removed the chains that men didn't even know they were wearing. - Fray Bentos

Christ forgives. Mgtow, not so much. - EddieS

There are no solutions, only trade-offs. - Thomas Sowell
BeijaFlor
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6951

Postby TDG » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:39 am

Hot women 'should work through' there non attraction to short men

Hot women 'should work through' there non attraction to poor men

I could go on, l but you the idea.

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 63118

Postby sonsofchemistry » Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:47 pm

Ah, well that does it. I'm convinced! Gonna go find a tranny to bang ASAP! :roll:

"Being a malevolent asshole bastard son of a bitch is handy as fuck." -GIT
sonsofchemistry
Established Member

Liked: 3221

Postby toolate » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:10 pm

If things in the world for single white MGTOW weren't fucked up enough...

I feel I've accomplished something today without really trying; pissing off another group that wants our cash, prizes, and now orifices.

"If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl" -HLM
toolate
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 11545

Return to Twats Gonna Twat