Another cunt regrets nuking her marriage

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

Another cunt regrets nuking her marriage

Postby TDG » Wed May 17, 2017 1:37 pm

It's all about 'me, me, me'.

Fuck the pain she has put her husband through and barely a mention of how much her shitty life choices have fucked her kids up.

Bed, made, lie.

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 63754

Re: Another cunt regrets nuking her marriage

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Wed May 17, 2017 2:41 pm

"make love", yech. The single most disgusting phrase in the English language. Used by women, teenage boys and simps worldwide.

Freedom: the lightness in your step while running home at 9 PM on a Thursday without worrying about what's on the other end as you plan the evening's workout.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 3079

Postby Demosthenes » Wed May 17, 2017 2:51 pm

The grass is always greener...except when it isn't.

What a dumb bitch.

Arrogance in persons of merit affronts us more than arrogance in those without merit. Merit itself is an affront. - Nietzsche
-----
Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone. - Benatar
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 28486

Postby No4Dad » Wed May 17, 2017 3:08 pm

chiefbrownmonk wrote:"make love", yech. The single most disgusting phrase in the English language. Used by women, teenage boys and simps worldwide.

It's always seemed like a bad, 1970s-type term to me. I never have liked it.

Fuck SJWs. Fuck CNN.
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 18094

Postby Sam I Am » Wed May 17, 2017 3:17 pm

christ jesus... .her use of the english vernacular makes as much sense as a goddamn football bat.

i'd be embarassed to have her as a wife AND ex-wife based on that alone.

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 8626

Postby Demosthenes » Wed May 17, 2017 3:21 pm

No4Dad wrote:
chiefbrownmonk wrote:"make love", yech. The single most disgusting phrase in the English language. Used by women, teenage boys and simps worldwide.

Making love. I remember that phrase. Oh sure there's those tender soft moments, but a married woman will start using that term in earnest when she wants to 'reduce' the volume of sex. What? How is that? Instead if fucking, she decides making love is what is supposed to be going on, and making love takes time. Just like with how she exaggerates about the housework, suddenly, having sex becomes soooo time intensive. Not tonight, I need to get to sleep...

It's an excuse not to have sex and simply be intimate, because at this stage, she is withholding not just sex, but intimacy and any feeling or support.

Because a woman should be able to decide when she has sex, and that is true. It is 100 percent correct. It is her body, her choice.

Thing is, she does this long enough, and then she gets horny, or decides to reward her provider slave, she gets the shock of her life when he dares to tell her no.

See, a man should not be able to decide when he 'makes love' or has sex, or whatever. If he says no to her, he is controlling her, and rejecting her, and letting her know she is unattractive, unwanted and not worthy of intimacy.

A man rejecting a woman like that is mean and hateful, and ultimately harms the relationship by showing her she is unwanted and unloved.

This is the double standard men face.

Another example of male privilege.

Arrogance in persons of merit affronts us more than arrogance in those without merit. Merit itself is an affront. - Nietzsche
-----
Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone. - Benatar
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Postby corvair61 » Wed May 17, 2017 4:19 pm

I would love to meet her.

Me: Did you write this story about making a bad choice and nuking your life?

Her: (waiting for sympathy)

Me: bwahahaha. Hahaha hardy fucking har har. Cough
Cough.....bwahahahahahahahahaha

Her: tears

Me:hahahaha.Cats..cough..wine..haha..you are killing me...haha

corvair61
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 3951

Postby Demosthenes » Wed May 17, 2017 4:37 pm

Some people might try to tell him how heartless he is for not taking her back.

She realizes what she's done and is facing the consequences (being made accountable) for her actions.

See the misogyny. :roll: :lol: :twisted:

He won't take her back. She has to be accountable for her decisions. Misogyny.

He's right not to take her back.

Its not about anger, or bitterness. It is about trust.

There can not be trust again. There is no forgiving. There is no forget. He should put it all behind him, including her. She has proven herself to be duplicitous, and willing to destroy everything just to satisfy her desires. There simply is no trusting this woman ever again. Ever.

There is no reconciliation to be had. There would be only him letting her get away with her shit, and the eternal concern that she'll do it again sooner or later. Were he to even try, she would eventually turn the tables on him and blame him for not trusting her. Give her a few months, or maybe a year if he's lucky, but she'd flip the script as soon as she could and make her dishonesty and unworthiness his problem.

He's better off without her.

-----
-----
------
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Postby V-I-X » Wed May 17, 2017 11:32 pm

Sam I Am wrote:christ jesus... .her use of the english vernacular makes as much sense as a goddamn football bat.

i'd be embarassed to have her as a wife AND ex-wife based on that alone.

She's also terrible when it comes to counting the number of kids she has...

V-I-X
Established Member

Liked: 888

Postby Fox » Thu May 18, 2017 12:26 am

V-I-X wrote:She's also terrible when it comes to counting the number of kids she has..
"We have 2 great kids, ages 11, 12 and 14."

Sounds like an accidental admission.
She and her husband have 2 kids. Her husband just doesn't know that the third one is Chad's kid from the first time she fucked around.

Either that or two of the kids are great, but the third one is a real dud.

Fox
Established Member

Liked: 2752

Postby The Shadow » Thu May 18, 2017 2:09 am

No4Dad wrote:

Nor I. I learned quite a bit in my youth, by watching and listening to older men, including the lines that some actors used in some of the films of the time.

Besides my favorite quote by "Dirty Harry" (Clint Eastwood) " A Man has got to know his limitations", which is VERY true; my next favorite quote was made by Actor Charlton Heston in 1968's "Planet of the Apes" as "Cmd. George Taylor":

"Imagine me needing someone. Back on Earth I never did. Oh, there were women. Lots of women. Lots of love-making but no love. You see, that was the kind of world we'd made. So I left, because there was no one to hold me there."

I have found this to be a true statement for all of my life. Women are not capable of true love for a man. For their children, perhaps, but not for a Man. I didn't want to believe it, even back then, but I knew that the truth is the truth.

Reality really bites sometimes, but I would rather know the truth of the matter, no matter how awful or horrible it might really be. I cannot live in a fantasy, like so many people seem to do. I was not born with a pair of rose-colored glasses.

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7859

Postby No4Dad » Thu May 18, 2017 8:35 am

Demosthenes wrote:There can not be trust again. There is no forgiving. There is no forget. He should put it all behind him, including her. She has proven herself to be duplicitous, and willing to destroy everything just to satisfy her desires. There simply is no trusting this woman ever again. Ever.

There is no reconciliation to be had. There would be only him letting her get away with her shit, and the eternal concern that she'll do it again sooner or later. Were he to even try, she would eventually turn the tables on him and blame him for not trusting her. Giver her a few months, or maybe a year if he's lucky, but she'd flip the script as soon as she could and make her dishonesty and unworthiness his problem.

Paraphrasing my wife: "God's already forgiven her. What's his problem???"

Christians are particularly bad about just forgiving as quickly as possible. I think you need a little time in there to mull over what you're forgiving but, in addition to that, forgiving is not forgetting. You can forgive her for fucking around on you but you're never going to forget it. It's always going to be in your head. It's stupid to pretend it's not.

As such, I think that there is one possible way back from a spouse cheating on you and the problem is that no one wants to do it.

The current method is:
- marriage counseling (which is bullshit - if she fucked around on you it's all about what you did wrong to cause it; if you fucked around on her it's all about you being wrong)
- bury it (never bring it up again)

That's about it. The person who cheated, essentially, gets off scot-free and the person who was cheated on is supposed to spend the rest of his/her life choking down a shit sandwich.

The cheater learned: I can do this all I want or even float it around with guys sniffing around the door because he's to NEVER bring it up again or I'll blow my top because he won't let the past be the past.

The cheated on learns: I can't trust her. On any given day she may be gone. She's doing shit like hanging out with guys and I'm supposed to trust her more because she cheated??? (that's pretty fucked up).

The only possible way I see out of this that could actually keep the marriage going is if the cheater accepted what they did and accepts the pain that the caused their partner now and forever into the future until the partner just doesn't bring it up any longer. Yeah - you're making your partner eat a shit sandwich with your cheating and, if you want to save the marriage (which you probably really don't which is why this, and the regular way of fixing this, always fails) then you'll hear them cry in pain now and into the future until all of that pain is gone. You'll hear them cry in pain knowing that you're the source of their pain. Do that and you may actually rebuild trust.

...or don't and make them choke your bullshit down and play your stupid fucking games of trust by having guys around constantly because, of course, you're the proven slut and he should trust you more now. That'll work.

Fuck SJWs. Fuck CNN.
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Polk High Waterboy » Thu May 18, 2017 1:06 pm

IMG_2071.JPG
IMG_2071.JPG (35.08 KiB) Viewed 1112 times

I'm not worried about Hell -- 'cause I was married for two fucking years! Hell would be like Club Med! Hell would be like a fucking resort! - Sam Kinison
Polk High Waterboy
Established Member

Liked: 1847

Postby DruidV » Fri May 19, 2017 3:55 am

Some guys like to play video games.

Some guys like to play golf.

All women love to play "Let's just pretend like nothing ever happened".

Yeah, sure.

Okay.

I forgive you.

Now fuck off out of here, forever.

Problem solved.

Props to the man in the OP.

Sent that cheating bitch packing, like you are supposed to do.

Pay attention, youngsters!

I'll kill your thread dead!
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 17868

Postby Slick » Fri May 19, 2017 12:56 pm

She says "it's too late" - well I think it happened just in a nick of time. No man deserves a cheating cunt for a wife and I'd hate for him to somehow go back to her. She's getting what she so richly deserves - a lifetime of REGRET for how she threw it all away and everything that would have come with it. Let the bitch suffer. :D

Calling illegal aliens "undocumented immigrants" is like calling drug dealers "unlicensed pharmacists".
Slick
PROSPECT

Liked: 217

Postby No4Dad » Fri May 19, 2017 1:19 pm

Slick wrote:She says "it's too late" - well I think it happened just in a nick of time. No man deserves a cheating cunt for a wife and I'd hate for him to somehow go back to her. She's getting what she so richly deserves - a lifetime of REGRET for how she threw it all away and everything that would have come with it. Let the bitch suffer. :D

The bad thing is that had she not fucked the guy all she'd be thinking is her lifetime regret of not cheating.

There's no winning with them. They don't even win with themselves.

Fuck SJWs. Fuck CNN.
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Demosthenes » Fri May 19, 2017 2:07 pm

No4Dad wrote:
Slick wrote:She says "it's too late" - well I think it happened just in a nick of time. No man deserves a cheating cunt for a wife and I'd hate for him to somehow go back to her. She's getting what she so richly deserves - a lifetime of REGRET for how she threw it all away and everything that would have come with it. Let the bitch suffer. :D

The bad thing is that had she not fucked the guy all she'd be thinking is her lifetime regret of not cheating.

Women don't like sacrifice, which is why they spend so much time demanding more of it from men.

If she is a stay at home mom, she says she sacrificed her career. Being at home is boring and dull and not having a career is blamed on her husband, her boyfriend, or whoever else may be available. The family isn't the perfect dream family she envisioned either because those kids have to be taught things, watched, cared for, and that's draining for her. The poor dear.

If she is focused on career, she sacrificed family. Her jobs still sucks and she wishes she'd had the opportunity to do other things. It's obviously the fault of feminism, and a man, a boyfriend who would not and will not marry her, and another man or men who won't marry her now to start a family with her being older. It's not her fault she made the choices she did. Someone else is to blame.

If she has a career and children, she's sacrificed both and neither family nor career are good enough or fulfilling enough. She can't do as much as she would like in career because of the demands of family. She can't do stay at home apple pie perfect mom but because she works. And wouldn't you know it, that is the fault of the man in her life who did or did not marry her. It's not her fault for her choices, because her choices are the responsibility of someone else damnit.

She's been told she could have it all since she was a little girl, and anything less than her having it all isn't her fault for believing a bullshit lie, it's obviously the fault of men because she'll never accept that we all make choices and deal with the sacrifices we accept for making the choices that we do.

If she's married, you can damn well bet that she's too tired to have even quickie sex because excuses and he's horrible for even wanting to have sex because 'excuses on her part'. Marriage and life is boring and that is his fault because he was supposed to be there more, but he works too much. At the same time, he's around too damned often because he should be working more depending on her mood and the situation at home. Nothing he does is ever good enough or will be because someone has to take the blame and be responsible for choices she made and that isn't going to be her even if he thought they made those choices together.

There is always a reason that anything and everything is not her fault. That reason is the man, or men in her life. There is always a reason he is at fault for everything. She refused to be accountable, and that means because he was stupid enough to believe she would try to have a reasonable and equitable relationship, that he's at fault, not only for being stupid in thinking she'd take responsibility for her choices, but after all, he is at fault because he was born male.

When women talk about a lifetime of regret, it's not for what they did wrong; it's for what they perceive they did not get (and do not have), and for what they still believe they are 'owed'.

-----
-----
------
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Postby No4Dad » Fri May 19, 2017 2:16 pm

Demosthenes wrote:When women talk about a lifetime of regret, it's not for what they did wrong; it's for what they perceive they did not get (and do not have), and for what they still believe they are 'owed'.

That's gold right there. They don't regret what they did wrong (I don't think they even see themselves as ever doing wrong) but just what they didn't get.

Fuck SJWs. Fuck CNN.
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Eidolon » Sat May 20, 2017 10:56 am

:twisted:
No4Dad wrote:

Gods above even without all the legal shit and babytrapping..why live with that if you dont gotta to fuck it?

Devotion to Kyrie, Not Kurewskie Myślenie!!

KURWA RULE NOT OK!!!!

DruidV
"Men are out of the game to win it, and nothing can stop that, now.
However the xx chromosome bearers may wish to adjust their dialectic, it's simply too little, too late.
The time for talk is over.
Their cake awaits."
Eidolon
Established Member

Liked: 1714

Postby toolate » Thu May 25, 2017 8:07 am

She regrets losing the gravy train. That is all.

Well, maybe that reusable emotional tampon feature husbands are supposed to provide as well.

"If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl" -HLM
toolate
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 11729

Postby Calloway » Thu May 25, 2017 10:16 am

Slick wrote:No man deserves a cheating cunt for a wife and I'd hate for him to somehow go back to her.

Here's what women like to ignore.

The guy was cheated on, and it hurt him. Men are human, and we do have feelings. To realize that the one person who took a vow to always have your back, is the one person who stabbed you in the back - it hurts.

Many women think that he's "just acting this way" to get even after she cheated. No, he's just dealing with the pain. And yes, even just seeing her, sometimes just thinking about her, after something like this - that causes the pain all over again.

So, the cheated-on man goes through a period of adjustment. All those dreams he had, all that planning he did - they have all been destroyed. So, he has to re-group and figure out where he's going to go from here. But wherever he's going, it has to be without the reminder of this incident, and that means without you, Cupcake.

Some days he'll hate his ex. And some days he'll remember the good times, and he'll break down and cry. Because he's human. And he's hurting. But over time, he will adjust. And one day, it will be a distant memory. But in order to get to that day, he cannot be with her and cannot be around her.

And one day, he'll learn he is much stronger without her.

Interesting side note. Do you know how they strengthen certain metal alloys? The hit it. Repeatedly. Through a process known as cold hardening. And with each hit, the metal becomes more sturdy, more rigid. And when complete, they polish it and it comes out more beautiful and much stronger than it was originally.

Be careful what you put a man through, Cupcake. You might not recognize him when you're done.

Calloway
Tech Impaired Nutjob

Liked: 14517

Postby TDG » Thu May 25, 2017 10:36 am

Demosthenes wrote:Women don't like sacrifice, which is why they spend so much time demanding more of it from men.

They don't have the testosterone for it. Literally. Testosterone makes people more aggressive and more willing to take risks in order to achieve their goals. Men are the work horses and women are carts trying to attach themselves to said work horses. It's the essence of hypergamy.

Demosthenes wrote:When women talk about a lifetime of regret, it's not for what they did wrong; it's for what they perceive they did not get (and do not have), and for what they still believe they are 'owed'.

No4Dad wrote:The bad thing is that had she not fucked the guy all she'd be thinking is her lifetime regret of not cheating.

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 63754

Postby ZionDweller » Sat May 27, 2017 2:21 pm

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10982

Postby The Signal » Sat May 27, 2017 3:53 pm

Yeah, these happy endings always give me the sniffles.

Feminism means we only ever blame one sex for anything.
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9644

Postby Alistair » Sun May 28, 2017 7:46 am

The poor guy has been released from The Plantation. Here's hoping that he slopes off to the airport and successfully disappears.

... which puts an idea into my head. Shouldn't there be a MGTOW-Odessa organisation to assist escapees?

Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

Alpha fucks, Beta bucks, Sigma doesn't play.

MGTOW means never having to care about the female viewpoint (Deathslayer)

MGTOW is weed for the soul

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman.

Disengage, retreat in good order, slash, burn and wait for winter (GreyWolf68)
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2919

Next

Return to Twats Gonna Twat