'Her' children when it suits them

Stories about people who explore the depths of human depravity

'Her' children when it suits them

Postby TDG » Wed Mar 15, 2017 12:38 pm

This stuff just irks me.

First a disclaimer, as far as the assault goes, according to the article;

Last month, a judge convicted both of them of assault and ruled it impossible to determine who started the fight, as Melissa and Jean-David were both showing injuries.

But I don't care about any of that

'I've been hit... I couldn't walk': Melissa George breaks down in tears during 'tell all' about alleged assault by ex-partner Jean-David Blanc and her attempts to flee Paris

A couple of things jumped out at me in the article;

'I've been hit, I've been in a fight, I've got my babies... I couldn't walk,' the teary-eyed actress claims in a preview clip for Sunday's episode.

'The lies... people being bribed,' said the mother-of-two, who is reportedly facing kidnapping charges after she hoped to leave the country with her sons Raphael, three, and Solal, one.

The Perth-born star was allegedly assaulted by her partner of four years - allegations Jean-David Blanc denies, according to a report in French newspaper Le Parisien.

M6info reported at the time: 'According to statements by the actress ... she was assaulted by her companion.

Then, right at the end, what do we have;

The couple first met in 2011 at a BAFTA after-party and welcomed their first son Raphael in February 2014 and their second son Solal in November, 2015.

If you go to wikipedia, it clearly states;

Since meeting at the BAFTA after-party in 2011, she has been dating French entrepreneur Jean David Blanc,[58] the founder of AlloCiné.[59] Together they have two sons, Raphaël (b. 2014) and Solal (b. 2015).[60][61][62]

Cunts.

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 58524

Re: 'Her' children when it suits them

Postby fester » Wed Mar 15, 2017 1:53 pm

Any "actor" or "actress" is a skilled liar, it is what they do.

Turning tears on and off at will, commanding sympathy and just deceiving others is their stock in trade.

Don't believe a word of it.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 25575

Postby deadb0y » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:30 am

Such a shame the meeja forgets that stats show reciprocal DV is the most common type of DV.. Reciprocal as is he and she had a fight!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 2216

Postby TDG » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:28 pm

More stupidity;

'As a victim of domestic violence I am appalled': Actress Rebecca Gibney defends Melissa George in lengthy Instagram post after social media trolls SLAMMED her tearful interview

More virtue signalling by some nitwit upset that the entire world doesn't believe the bullshit spouted by a B rate actress.

The game has changed and the world is no longer following the feminine imperative.

Fuck no! Masculinity is making a comeback although it never went out of style.

At the end of the article though;

STATEMENT FROM JEAN-DAVID BLANC

I wish to answer once and for all to the inaccurate information given by Melissa George.

The Paris’ Court decision consisting of a shared custody of our young children was based on very long and various social workers investigations as well as psychologic examinations.

This decision was ruled by the Judge who considered only the best interest of our children. That does not prevent Mrs George from working, as she's free to come and go to sets all over the world as she always did.

As regards to our children’s interdiction to leave French territory without my prior authorization, this decision, also ruled by the Judge, is the result of Melissa George's attempt to secretly leave the country with our children without my consent, which led me to file a criminal complaint for kidnapping attempt.

Regarding the supposed violence against Melissa George, I strongly contest it and have thus filed an appeal against the judgment, which is not final. I have always maintained that I had been attacked first and was only trying to protect myself. Melissa George was found guilty and charged for these offences.

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 58524

Postby bob » Wed Mar 22, 2017 12:58 am

fester wrote:Any "actor" or "actress" is a skilled liar, it is what they do.

Turning tears on and off at will, commanding sympathy and just deceiving others is their stock in trade.

Shit, that's all women.

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 11710

Return to Twats Gonna Twat