Drinking small amounts while pregnant may affect the baby’s

Discussion and support area for dads i.e. Father's Rights, Child Support, Child Access/Visitation & Custody, Family Court, Mediation, Parental Alienation, State Sponsored Abuse etc. As always, postive Karma is most welcome!

Drinking small amounts while pregnant may affect the baby’s

Postby The Shadow » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:59 am

Drinking small amounts while pregnant may affect the baby’s face

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23431294-400-drinking-small-amounts-while-pregnant-may-affect-the-babys-face/

That's just frakking great! As if fetal alcohol syndrome were not enough to cry about, now we have this to contend with, women drinking small amounts of hooch, deforming their children. The sooner the artificial womb is created, the better.

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7866

Re: Drinking small amounts while pregnant may affect the bab

Postby The-Bourbonator » Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:19 am

Halliday says women who have drunk a little when pregnant shouldn’t worry, and that the effects might not be lasting. “We have not identified any problems for people to worry about.”

Or, i dunno, how bout the women avoid the whole mess altogether and just not drink?

How about you just don't fucking drink while pregnant?

When I was born, I came out of the womb shaking like a fuckin leaf.

Why?

Nicoteen withdrawls.

I always wonder if my mom's smoking habit while she was pregnant attributed to my small frame. I''m the wiriest out most of the men in my family, who look like line-backers in comparison.

MIGHT have, MIGHT have not.

Wouldn't have been nice if she had just not smoked while pregnant.

"One of the best things about being a hardcore cynic is that you are seldom disappointed and almost never wrong."
-MPAV8R

"Some men are domesticated and some are civilized."
-DrunkenMaster

To salvage what humanity remains within us, we must learn to embrace the wildness within us. We must plumb the depths of our ancestral memory to seek who and what we truly are, and leave the ploughshare behind us forever.
-MPAV8R

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
-Marcus Aurelius
The-Bourbonator
The Half-Blood Prince

Liked: 9588

Re: Drinking small amounts while pregnant may affect the bab

Postby Sam I Am » Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:52 am

any of you guys who have tween daughters and are familiar with disney channel programming should be familiar with the actress (she's 21, by the way, I believe) Dove Cameron.

Very cute chick.

Looks to have a touch of the fetal alcohol syndrome.

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 8662

Return to Father's Rights