Sweden Passes New ‘FATHER’S RIGHTS’ Law . . .

Discussion and support area for dads i.e. Father's Rights, Child Support, Child Access/Visitation & Custody, Family Court, Mediation, Parental Alienation, State Sponsored Abuse etc. As always, postive Karma is most welcome!

Sweden Passes New ‘FATHER’S RIGHTS’ Law . . .

Postby TDG » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:13 pm

Note that this will only work with a large welfare state so either way, men pay for women to be mothers...

Sweden Passes New ‘FATHER’S RIGHTS’ Law . . . Men Can ‘OPT OUT’ Of Fatherhood . . . Until The 18th Week Of Pregnancy!!!

A new law in Sweden is stirring up all kinds of controversy. Some are calling it the new “male abortion” law, others are calling it a “father’s rights” law. Either way, it’s sure to have men across the globe talking.

Under the new law, which is awaiting official enactment, men are allowed – up to the 18th week of pregnancy – to opt out of all parental rights and financial obligations. The chairman of the youth wing of the Sweden Liberal party explained, “It’s not just up to women to decide whether to have a baby or not. Men should have an equal right to opt out of parenting and choose whether or not to become a parent.”

A number of women’s groups in Sweden are fighting to STOP THE LAW from going into effect.

http://butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com/swe ... pregnancy/

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 61750

Re: Sweden Passes New ‘FATHER’S RIGHTS’ Law . . .

Postby Notorious GIT » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:39 pm

That was the first thing I thought when I heard of this. Directly or indirectly, women can only survive with a man's or all men's support.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 38600

Postby Pointerman » Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:45 pm

Just another smoke and mirror trick. They are going to get your cash one way or another.

This will probably just raise taxes, I am sure some BDG ass hat has already ran the numbers and they have it all planned out.

"i'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn't like a person" -Bill Murray
Pointerman
Resident Redneck

Liked: 30173

Postby The Shadow » Wed Mar 23, 2016 1:43 pm

Pointerman wrote:Just another smoke and mirror trick. They are going to get your cash one way or another.

This will probably just raise taxes, I am sure some BDG ass hat has already ran the numbers and they have it all planned out.

Reminds me of this clip from "Three Days of the Condor"(1973)

They still play those games, and now they can spy on our cellphones and the Internets! :cry:

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7605

Postby Sam I Am » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:05 pm

Hey ... bernie supporters ought to be on board with this since they want to have the "Nordic utopia life"

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 7945

Postby Ijon Tichy » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:42 am

Men will pay for this as always. But it might convince some twats to not have the child if all they can look forward to is social security, and not the fat wallet of the oopsed baby daddy. This could safe some good men from baby jail.

Ijon Tichy
Established Member

Liked: 986

Postby mongolking » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:28 am

Can't see anything in this to disagree with - nor would I count it as assured. If it ever becomes law in other countries, I'd count that as a plus.

But I would never, ever make a life changing decision based on how the law of the land lay. The best course for any man is to never get in a situation where the only hope is law. By then you're usually toast.

Don't get them pregnant - ever.

Frankly, this law change proposal looks a little like throwing bait around the hook. Bites have been lean lately. Don't be that fish.

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 25596

Postby EddieS » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:31 am

Will long neutered Swedish men have the balls to make use of such a law? Will Swedish women be able to pretend to be tolerable for more than 18 weeks? How many flaming hoops will a man have to jump through to achieve this?

Lots more questions. But I guess its a good thing it happened at all.

As mongol validly points out. Laws can and do change. Especially when to comes to harvesting the productivity of men.

the dark isn't dark
EddieS
Grungle

Liked: 15893

Postby MPAV8R » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:33 am

LOL... any laws written right now are immaterial as they will be replaced by shari'a within five years.

I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. -Marquis de Sade

Alphas do, betas explain. -Womanhater

The only women worthy of affection are born in the imaginations of men. -Notorious GIT
MPAV8R
Marquis De Schadenfreude

Liked: 10821

Postby ManWithAPlan » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:56 am

So I just did a quick google search to see what an 18 week pregnant twat looks like. Here you go.

Doesn't even fucking show, and this bitch is a twig compared to your average ham. All twats are going to do now is wait until the 18 weeks are up before informing the man he's fucked for life.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 42699

Postby mongolking » Thu Mar 24, 2016 3:29 am

MPAV8R wrote:LOL... any laws written right now are immaterial as they will be replaced by shari'a within five years.

This is one outcome I cannot see happening. The strength of the Muslim argument on the Western mind is dominated by a bunch of kids with stupid beliefs and access to some explosives. It's always a bunch of youngsters being played by a handful of deranged 'players' who appear to want to be thought of as important. This same dynamic has been with us for always. The Red Brigades, the Baader-Meinhofs, the Japanese Red Army, the Irish Provos, the Basques, the Corsicans... It just goes on and on.

It's easy for a a few committeds to make a big splash, and kill a few hundreds, but that's an entirely different talent to actually changing the world in a meaningful way. I don't see Islam making any serious inroads, other that what demographic creep will grant them - but I also cannot see the Muslim faithful escaping the same rot that's got hold of us. Their divorce figures are just as bad as ours, and rising. Their birth-rates are dropping. They look to me to be following the same trajectory as us, only 30 years later and playing catch-up.

There is no final position. It's always change. I can remember well when the Catholics were the dreaded enemy to us Irish Protestants, and that it was a war to the end between us - at least in Ulster. Wasn't that long ago. Now it just seems utterly absurd. Even the Reverend Ian Paisley died repentant, after a lifetime of calling the faithful to the ramparts.

It's always the kids who get caught up in the romantic big-talk, and end up doing the baddest deeds, and getting killed for it, or spending the rest of their lives in some jail - after never seeing any good come from all their killing.

There'll be another Brussells, another Paris, another Madrid, another London, another New York. Another Moscow. Another South Ossetia. And on and on it goes. But none of it ever changes anything - and I'm glad of that. Who would want a world made from this?

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Postby The Shadow » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:05 am

TDG wrote:Note that this will only work with a large welfare state so either way, men pay for women to be mothers...

Sweden Passes New ‘FATHER’S RIGHTS’ Law . . . Men Can ‘OPT OUT’ Of Fatherhood . . . Until The 18th Week Of Pregnancy!!!

A new law in Sweden is stirring up all kinds of controversy. Some are calling it the new “male abortion” law, others are calling it a “father’s rights” law. Either way, it’s sure to have men across the globe talking.

Under the new law, which is awaiting official enactment, men are allowed – up to the 18th week of pregnancy – to opt out of all parental rights and financial obligations. The chairman of the youth wing of the Sweden Liberal party explained, “It’s not just up to women to decide whether to have a baby or not. Men should have an equal right to opt out of parenting and choose whether or not to become a parent.”

A number of women’s groups in Sweden are fighting to STOP THE LAW from going into effect.

Could it be that women are throwing Swedish men a bone, hoping that Swedish men will
protect them from being raped by the muzzies?

http://butthatsnoneofmybusiness.com/swe ... pregnancy/

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7605

Postby Phathack » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:36 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:So I just did a quick google search to see what an 18 week pregnant twat looks like. Here you go.

Most women will deflationary look pregnant at 18 weeks unlike this woman...

The twat may choose to break contact with the father until after 18 weeks, or like what happened to a friend of mine 9 months. My Friend was informed that he is the father of this twats newborn daughter. He had no clue the twat he banged 9 months ago was even pregnant as he had not talked to or seen her since that night.

He spent 22 years paying child support and died of cancer 2 months after making his last child support payment. :(

:ugeek:

Proudly considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9329

Postby Pendragon » Thu Mar 24, 2016 4:19 pm

Well pros
- gives guys at least some way to avoid the unholy beast of child support
- sweeden's decesion may extend to other parts of the world
- it makes people feel good inside

Cons
- 18 weeks isn't long
- how does one "back out" can you "back out" every time you have sex just to be sure?
- how do you prove you backed out?
- it will make feminists point to the law and yell that men don't need "more rights" because they have this, in one country.
- is she obligated to tell the guy she is pregnant? If not, it's useless.
- if he backs out, does the burden of raising the kid go to every other taxpayer in the country?

I'm all for the law, but the loopholes seems vast.

I can't find hope in the present, if we changed the past could I find hope for the future?

nightmares never last, one day you wake up and they're gone.
Pendragon
Established Member

Liked: 5223

Postby K-Dog » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:13 pm

This seemed too good to be true.

And so it is. It's K-Dog's sad duty to pour more cold water on the claim that Sweden has passed a law allowing men to opt out of child support during the pregnancy.

What was immediately noticeable in a search was that only quirky, non-news websites such as the one in the OP were saying this law had been enacted in Sweden. No normal news organizations anywhere were mentioning the passage. Instead, investigation revealed that this is simply a proposal by the youth wing of the Liberal Party there, and it is opposed by the central office of that party. No legislation of this sort has passed nor been enacted. Instead, the proposal has been badly distorted as being something more.

More here:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parent ... a0b490b3d0

"To say that privacy does not matter because I have nothing to hide is analogous to saying free speech does not matter because I have nothing to say."—Ranome of MGTOWHQ.com
K-Dog
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7109

Postby Ijon Tichy » Fri Mar 25, 2016 4:59 am

K-Dog wrote:This seemed too good to be true.

And so it is. It's K-Dog's sad duty to pour more cold water on the claim that Sweden has passed a law allowing men to opt out of child support during the pregnancy.

What was immediately noticeable in a search was that only quirky, non-news websites such as the one in the OP were saying this law had been enacted in Sweden. No normal news organizations anywhere were mentioning the passage. Instead, investigation revealed that this is simply a proposal by the youth wing of the Liberal Party there, and it is opposed by the central office of that party. No legislation of this sort has passed nor been enacted. Instead, the proposal has been badly distorted as being something more.

More here:

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/parent ... a0b490b3d0

K-Dog, thanks for taking the time and checking on the story. In hindsight it seemed too good to be true. I don't believe anything like that will see the day of light. Someone needs to pay for these kids, and it will not be the state if it can avoid it.

Ijon Tichy
Established Member

Liked: 986

Postby Chef » Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:27 pm

Why would women oppose this? I thought women were strong and independent and didn't need men for anything? I thought women were in charge of their bodies and their fertility? Wouldn't this law be the perfect opportunity for the little ladies to prove just how strong and independent they are? Oh...that's right, women are only strong and independent up until it's time to pay for their life choices...then they are helpless damsels who suddenly need to be rescued...by other people's money...men's money.

Prick of The Year, 2014 Every Year

A moderate Muslim does not want to behead you. A moderate Muslim wants another Muslim to behead you. ~Unknown
Chef
BANNED

Liked: 11974

Postby xtc » Sun Apr 03, 2016 1:03 pm

mongolking wrote:
MPAV8R wrote:LOL... any laws written right now are immaterial as they will be replaced by shari'a within five years.

This is one outcome I cannot see happening. The strength of the Muslim argument on the Western mind is dominated by a bunch of kids with stupid beliefs and access to some explosives.

The efforts of the terrorists will have no meaningful impact whatsoever.

But there are millions of muslims already in Europe, and they are outbreeding the natives by a large margin. This is what will change nations. They aren't going to persuade Europeans of anything, or change our minds. They are going to simply replace us.

xtc
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6284

Postby mongolking » Sun Apr 03, 2016 10:37 pm

xtc wrote:
mongolking wrote:

This is one outcome I cannot see happening. The strength of the Muslim argument on the Western mind is dominated by a bunch of kids with stupid beliefs and access to some explosives.

The efforts of the terrorists will have no meaningful impact whatsoever.

But there are millions of muslims already in Europe, and they are outbreeding the natives by a large margin. This is what will change nations. They aren't going to persuade Europeans of anything, or change our minds. They are going to simply replace us.

It's definitely a possibility. As soon as we in the West started giving birth to fewer than those dying, being replaced by a different culture was always going to happen.

Then again, we were going to be replaced by a different culture no matter what - our blood or someone else's. That's the very nature of life and the passage of time. Nothing lasts forever. Not people, not nations, not religions, not cultures, not anything. And it's always a lot easier to see what is being lost, than to correctly perceive what is coming in its place that will benefit us. There's no guarantee that the future will bring anything good at all.

My experience has been, thus far, that the unknowns of the future have subsequently turned out better than whatever was lost in the past. That's about all I have to go on. I know it's also been true for other people I know. I've also seen some where that hasn't been true. Big questions like this turn on scant bases. I suppose it's ultimately a question of optimism. I'm an optimist. Not because I'm certain of better times, but because in believing in them, today seems brighter, and better lived.

-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Postby bob » Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:39 pm

mongolking wrote: The strength of the Muslim argument on the Western mind is dominated by a bunch of kids with stupid beliefs and access to some explosives.

actually their senior Imams and a startling number of muslims *everywhere* share, or at least tolerate, those beliefs.

I can't imagine anything that looks better under Sharia than how it looks under even the current dregs of Western Civilization.

Though maybe the men would fare better in their version of "family court ". but I doubt that for the average man.

Far better to have some liberties and protections and just don't get married.

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 12263

Postby Mr_Andry » Sun Jan 08, 2017 8:27 pm

Pendragon wrote:Well pros
- gives guys at least some way to avoid the unholy beast of child support
- sweeden's decesion may extend to other parts of the world
- it makes people feel good inside

Cons
- 18 weeks isn't long
- how does one "back out" can you "back out" every time you have sex just to be sure?
- how do you prove you backed out?
- it will make feminists point to the law and yell that men don't need "more rights" because they have this, in one country.
- is she obligated to tell the guy she is pregnant? If not, it's useless.
- if he backs out, does the burden of raising the kid go to every other taxpayer in the country?

I'm all for the law, but the loopholes seems vast.

Perhaps the onus should be on cupcake to get something signed by the father claiming the child before the 18 weeks are up. DNA test mandatory! Make it opt in rather than assuming the father knows about the pregnancy. That way the time matters to the woman and you do not have to prove you backed out. She has to prove you opt in. At the very least she should be obligated to report the pregnancy to him within the 18 weeks, in writing.

If he backs out then she should terminate the pregnancy or find a sucker cuckold willing father. Single motherhood leads to bad outcomes for many of the children, it really needs to be discouraged.

One by one, little by little, moment by moment, a wise man should remove his own impurities, as a smith removes his dross from silver.Maggavagga: Impurity
Mr_Andry
Established Member

Liked: 3493

Return to Father's Rights