Anyone guess why this forum post was closed? hahaha

A place just for laughs!

Anyone guess why this forum post was closed? hahaha

Postby ZionDweller » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:02 pm

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/romanti ... te-younger

Date younger!

Dating a 20 year old and couldn't be happier about the situation. Unlike the older ladies she appreciates when I pay for something. If she doesn't reach for her wallet, I know it is because she doesn't have money, not because she thinks I should pay for everything. Sex is obviously better and she is in great shape.

She doesn't have to put a ton of make up because she has great skin. She slept only a few people so she is tight and STD free. []

So, no I wasn't looking for a young date and it just happened and boy ... if I knew 20 year olds were like this I would have looked for a younger girl. You have no idea how refreshing it is when you get a thank you for the littlest thing you do. Wow. Feels great! And all those thank yous are genuine too. Not fake. Now I understand why guys date younger girls.

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10254

Re: Anyone guess why this forum post was closed? hahaha

Postby ManWithAPlan » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:39 pm

After a lot of experimenting 20 give usually than take is the best age. At 18 or so they are too inexperienced, and at 30+ they are too "experienced" aka not just with sex, but bitchy attitudes and whatnot. 20-23 is perfect. Fucks and sucks like she should, but still tight, still fun, and usually no attitude. And if there is an attitude, it's usually nothing I don't mind putting up with and nothing compared to older women. And then of course there's the fact that older women don't fuck like the young ones do.

Even if they just lie there and take it. The young ones smell better, fell better, are usually lighter, tighter, and moan/cum easier than the older twats. And I'm piss positive because of this factor, women played such a pivotal role in raising the age of consent and making it virtually impossible to fuck college aged girls. They keep trying to push that goal post, first to 16, then 18, and now 25+. I'm sure eventually they want 30 to be the age of consent for women. They can all go ride the CC and not report Chad, while also being ready to settle down in their "prime" (I'm about to throw up) and finally legal for all the desperate beta bux.

That's never going to happen tough.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 41694

Postby MPAV8R » Mon Jan 09, 2017 11:46 pm

Ah, but lest we forget: Inside every young hottie is a bitchy landwhale just a-screamin' to get out...and once she does, ain't no way you're putting her back in.

Here's a good rule of thumb for the lurkers: If she seems totally sincere, it means that you have been successfully hoodwinked. It's like being convinced that a car salesman is a really honest guy who could care less about your money- he just wants you to be happy.

If this guy is lucky he has maybe 1-2 years of squeeze left in the toothpaste, assuming of course he passes all the shit tests and she doesn't find a more suitable financier in the meantime. The time to plan his tactical egress is RFN.

I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. -Marquis de Sade

Alphas do, betas explain. -Womanhater

The only women worthy of affection are born in the imaginations of men. -Notorious GIT
MPAV8R
Marquis De Schadenfreude

Liked: 10820

Postby Notorious GIT » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:09 am

MWAP and MPaphalbetsoup for president. You fuckers nailed that shit.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 37871

Postby Phathack » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:47 pm

In a long long time ago a man would of put a ring on that 20 year old finger then knocked her up to start a family.

But not today, that's just wrong today. Having children when you are at you child bearing physical peak is frowned on these days. Nope better to wait 10-20 years before having that child. never mind that its probably going to suffer some some form of birth defect and that you will be in your mid to late 50's when they graduate high school.
Hell you may die before you see you child graduate.

:ugeek:

Proudly considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9027

Postby KingofWisdom » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:47 am

To be fair, the government disincentivizes people from having kids in their 20s by making it so ridiculously expensive to reproduce. Most people in their 20s cannot afford to have children unless they get government handouts.

Women wring their hands when men become financial slaves to their ex-wives and never get to see their children, I'll wring my hands when they die alone in debt with their cats.
KingofWisdom
Established Member

Liked: 3093

Postby No4Dad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:04 pm

KingofWisdom wrote:To be fair, the government disincentivizes people from having kids in their 20s by making it so ridiculously expensive to reproduce. Most people in their 20s cannot afford to have children unless they get government handouts.

I'd argue that they incentivize young women getting pregnant.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 15590

Postby Naadvis » Wed Jan 18, 2017 8:17 am

ManWithAPlan wrote:After a lot of experimenting 20 give usually than take is the best age. At 18 or so they are too inexperienced, and at 30+ they are too "experienced" aka not just with sex, but bitchy attitudes and whatnot. 20-23 is perfect. Fucks and sucks like she should, but still tight, still fun, and usually no attitude. And if there is an attitude, it's usually nothing I don't mind putting up with and nothing compared to older women. And then of course there's the fact that older women don't fuck like the young ones do.

Even if they just lie there and take it. The young ones smell better, fell better, are usually lighter, tighter, and moan/cum easier than the older twats.

Something tells me that sometime in the future, this will be my list of requirements when I will order my own bot

"As much as loneliness is bad when one is single, it is infinitely worse when one is married"
"Marriage is for the rich and/or stupid"
"When you stand for nothing, you'll fall for anything"
Naadvis
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 8037

Postby No4Dad » Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:09 am

MPAV8R wrote:Ah, but lest we forget: Inside every young hottie is a bitchy landwhale just a-screamin' to get out...and once she does, ain't no way you're putting her back in.

Kind of like a kernel of popcorn.
- don't know why that came to my mind but it fits.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 15590

Postby The Signal » Wed Jan 18, 2017 11:21 am

- The Signal
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7804

Postby Phathack » Wed Jan 18, 2017 12:19 pm

:ugeek: