Crazy list of Relationship Rules guy found in a used car

A place just for laughs!

Crazy list of Relationship Rules guy found in a used car

Postby Delmore Schwartz » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:59 pm

Guy Shares Crazy List Of Relationship Rules He Found In A Used Car.jpg
Guy Shares Crazy List Of Relationship Rules He Found In A Used Car.jpg (67.34 KiB) Viewed 754 times

Time is the fire in which we burn

Delmore Schwartz (the original, not this internet manifestation of his ghost)
Delmore Schwartz
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 5738

Re: Crazy list of Relationship Rules guy found in a used car

Postby WheelBarrow » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:45 pm

Looks like something a junior high school girl would write. She's likely actually in her late twenties. Proof that they never grow up.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8787

Postby No4Dad » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:51 pm

I wonder what she'd say if the guy just said, "No."

Of course, there's always that guy who's thirsty enough to say, "yes," which is why they get away with this shit.

Fuck SJWs. Fuck CNN.
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 18177

Postby Demosthenes » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:06 pm

No4Dad wrote:I wonder what she'd say if the guy just said, "No."

Of course, there's always that guy who's thirsty enough to say, "yes," which is why they get away with this shit.

She's just trying to convince herself and him that those rules mean something so he'll project all the shit he has to do as her doing it too. Then he follows the rules she laid out like a good boy, and she'll break any of them at will.

He needs to next her right now, but he probably won't.

Arrogance in persons of merit affronts us more than arrogance in those without merit. Merit itself is an affront. - Nietzsche
-----
Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone. - Benatar
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 28614

Postby Sam I Am » Fri Aug 11, 2017 3:40 pm

of course, saying Yes is grounds for breaking up, because that means he just failed the shit test.

Sam I Am
Asperges me, Samus, F-pyrobolus et mundabor

Liked: 8662

Postby Notorious GIT » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:05 pm

I remember bullshit JS and HS drama like this from the girls before I get shipped off to boarding school. Applied to any guy who wasn't a tall, jacked jock.

Of course, I also remember, for example, one of the hottest girls in class complaining about her ass hurting from letting a guy fuck her in it. He openly bragged about fucking other girls and about routinely taking way too much Ecstasy. But he was a 6'2" 15 year old, so there ya go.

It's... almost as if... we're right... about absolutely everything we ever talk about.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 40098

Postby Delmore Schwartz » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:16 pm

Sam I Am wrote:

of course, saying Yes is grounds for breaking up, because that means he just failed the shit test.

The whole things a shit test. The only correct response is to look her in the eyes, hold it up at the top corner and set light to the bottom corner.

Score extra points by continuing to hold it and look her in the eyes with contempt as it burns completely.

Bonus points for not screaming.

Delmore Schwartz
MGTOW Rockstar

Postby Sam I Am » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:03 pm

Delmore Schwartz wrote:
Sam I Am wrote:

The whole things a shit test. The only correct response is to look her in the eyes, hold it up at the top corner and set light to the bottom corner.

Score extra points by continuing to hold it and look her in the eyes with contempt as it burns completely.

I was gonna say the only response would be this:

Sam I Am

Postby Sam I Am » Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:05 pm

by the way.. my ex wife, before AND after the divorce, use to give me lists like that...

LOL

I used the Lou Brown approach every time.

Sam I Am

Postby Alistair » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:25 pm

Delmore Schwartz wrote:The only correct response is to look her in the eyes, hold it up at the top corner and set light to the bottom corner.

How about just walking away?

Waste no effort.

Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

Alpha fucks, Beta bucks, Sigma doesn't play.

MGTOW means never having to care about the female viewpoint (Deathslayer)

MGTOW is weed for the soul

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman.

Disengage, retreat in good order, slash, burn and wait for winter (GreyWolf68)
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2922

Postby Delmore Schwartz » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:39 pm

Alistair wrote:
Delmore Schwartz wrote:The only correct response is to look her in the eyes, hold it up at the top corner and set light to the bottom corner.

How about just walking away?

Waste no effort.

Cyrano de Bergerac - Mon Panache.jpg
Cyrano de Bergerac - Mon Panache.jpg (95.27 KiB) Viewed 645 times

Cyrano rouvre les yeux, la reconnaît et dit en souriant.
"Mon panache..."

It's a matter of style...
:roll:

Delmore Schwartz
MGTOW Rockstar

Postby Merlin » Fri Aug 11, 2017 6:51 pm

I had a girl give me a list like that but not as long or as in depth. We were both early 20's. Told her to fuck off and walked away.

There was one thing that was exactly the same about her list. She also told me I was never allowed to get mad at her for anything, ever. They all think their shit doesn't stink don't they?

When speaking with most women I find my capacity to give a damn has been overshadowed by an over abundance of go fuck yourself.

I looked into the abyss. At first I was afraid but then I looked further and studied it. After a while I began to understand the abyss. Then the abyss looked back at me, I smiled and it ran.
Merlin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 11252

Postby Demosthenes » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:07 am

Merlin wrote:I had a girl give me a list like that but not as long or as in depth. We were both early 20's. Told her to fuck off and walked away.

There was one thing that was exactly the same about her list. She also told me I was never allowed to get mad at her for anything, ever. They all think their shit doesn't stink don't they?

When she starts telling you you can not have particular emotions for her, that is when you let her know you're going to go with her suggestion in full and choose not to have any emotions for her at all.

If she's already trying to manipulate and control your emotions to the degree of what you are 'allowed' to feel and respond to where her behavior is concerned, it is only going to get worse form there.

For women like this, it is not she thinks her shit doesn't stink. It's that she wants to ensure you never tell her it does so she can pretend it does not and so she can go public with her demeaning behavior toward you and show all her girlfriends how much of her shit you will take. Oh wow, she must be so amazing. Look at all the shit she gives him and doesn't fight back over.

By trying to control what you are allowed to think and feel ahead of time, she's trying to get you to tolerate far more of her shit than she knows anyone should bother to.

Arrogance in persons of merit affronts us more than arrogance in those without merit. Merit itself is an affront. - Nietzsche
-----
Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone. - Benatar
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Postby DrunkenMaster » Sat Aug 12, 2017 6:27 am

I believe my response was an emotionless "Good luck with that" then I preceded to go out and get hammered .
Laughably immature self important bullshit lists .

The constant is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and ever changing , so hence change is the constant.
DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Liked: 7053

Postby The Signal » Sat Aug 12, 2017 12:41 pm

Are we sure that thing wasn't some kind of dumb joke? It really looks like a joke to me.

Feminism means we only ever blame one sex for anything.
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9673

Postby Demosthenes » Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:14 pm

The Signal wrote:Are we sure that thing wasn't some kind of dumb joke? It really looks like a joke to me.

That's because you're projecting common sense and reason onto the situation.

This particular instance 'may' be a joke.

The problem being, some of us have seen this kind of crap so the absurdity factor dissipates for some of us. Is it a common everyday thing? Not that gets written down. Most girls and women just don't take the time to type it out, but many girls and women have these crazy ass rules floating around in their head already.

This is the kind of list many girls and women walk around with in their heads.

-----
-----
------
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Postby The Signal » Sat Aug 12, 2017 5:12 pm

Demosthenes wrote:
The Signal wrote:Are we sure that thing wasn't some kind of dumb joke? It really looks like a joke to me.

That's because you're projecting common sense and reason onto the situation.

This particular instance 'may' be a joke.

The problem being, some of us have seen this kind of crap so the absurdity factor dissipates for some of us. Is it a common everyday thing? Not that gets written down. Most girls and women just don't take the time to type it out, but many girls and women have these crazy ass rules floating around in their head already.

This is the kind of list many girls and women walk around with in their heads.

Huh.

Well, I'll take your word for it. I guess, uh... "Damn, it's good to be a gangster."

Feminism means we only ever blame one sex for anything.
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9673

Postby cyberdude » Sun Aug 13, 2017 1:18 am

Delmore Schwartz wrote:Score extra points by continuing to hold it and look her in the eyes with contempt as it burns completely.

More bonus points for wearing asbestos gloves.

cyberdude
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8147

Postby WheelBarrow » Sun Aug 13, 2017 3:57 am

Of course it could be a joke. The way it's annotated and with the left leaning handwriting leads more toward the suspicion that a female at least did that part. Guys usually don't write like that.

But, meh.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8787

Postby Morgu » Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:42 am

A waste of good paper.

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.

--Morgu
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 15980

Postby Demosthenes » Sun Aug 13, 2017 8:46 am

Morgu wrote:A waste of good paper.

If the tree was bad, does that mean the paper is bad too?

Original Pulp Fict-SIN

-----
-----
------
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Postby Invisible Target » Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:53 pm

I've never got a list like that. If I did I'd scold the bitch for wasting ink, paper and my time.

Invisible Target
Established Member

Liked: 762

Postby deadb0y » Mon Aug 14, 2017 3:14 am

I've seen shit like this - admittedly from (as others have said) teenage girls but by ex would lay down rules like this verbally! She never did like it when my response was a predictable "FUCK ....... OFF!"

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 3022

Postby V-I-X » Thu Aug 17, 2017 12:01 am

Not necessarily related, but I red-pilled the bossman the other day. He was talking about how his wife is making him shave the beard off for some shit (pictures or something). I asked him if he dictates what she does with her face. Got him thinking. Later spotted his wife leaving with him (work in the same Co.) and asked her the same question. Let's just say she wasn't expecting it lol

V-I-X
Established Member

Liked: 890

Return to Shits 'n' Giggles