I came here to shitpost.

A place just for laughs!

Re: I came here to shitpost.

Postby MrPolityczny » Thu May 18, 2017 2:28 pm

"Love: A radioactive element with a half life of 6 months." ~Merlin

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 17823

Postby No4Dad » Thu May 18, 2017 2:42 pm

MrPolityczny wrote:Image

It's really more of a circle like:

tyranny
/ \
left right
\ /
anarchy (ultimate freedom)

I'm not for anarchy, which some libertarians are (it gets whacky, pretty quick, with some of them) but right now we have both the left and right nudging up on tyranny from different sides.

The problem, I think, is that people don't like the uncertainty of freedom. They like rules which make them think that some-odd bad thing will never happen again because: we have (yet another) rule. That makes them feel safe. That inches them toward tyranny.

Freedom is scary. How could you possibly get decent food from a restaurant without rules and regulations? - they don't think that it already happens in the marketplace where word gets around if you're place is covered in bugs or the food is shit. Further, those buggy places still exist even with all of those rules and regulations. Add to that the rules and regulations harm people who actually want to compete and are looking for upward financial mobility.

Ignore all that and just pretend you're safe with the rules/regulations. If someone finds something bad - just create another rule/regulation...

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 15467

Postby MrPolityczny » Thu May 18, 2017 3:14 pm

No4Dad wrote:I'm not for anarchy, which some libertarians are (it gets whacky, pretty quick, with some of them) but right now we have both the left and right nudging up on tyranny from different sides.

Humans did just fine without power of government for millennia. Maybe it is time try it again?

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Postby No4Dad » Thu May 18, 2017 3:55 pm

MrPolityczny wrote:
No4Dad wrote:I'm not for anarchy, which some libertarians are (it gets whacky, pretty quick, with some of them) but right now we have both the left and right nudging up on tyranny from different sides.

Humans did just fine without power of government for millennia. Maybe it is time try it again?

That's a good point. I think one of the best libertarian things I've heard is:
"The police should be like the fire dept - The fire dept doesn't roam the streets looking for a fire but responds to calls about a fire. The police should do the same with regards to crime."
- I thought that was a good point.

I disagree with the premise: Humans did just fine without power of government for millennia.

No matter how far back you go you have some form of government. It may be a tribe leader or the father male / alpha male in a small family but there has always been governance. In a basic family unit you have governance. At the same time, there's always been the assholes. There's always "that guy" who has to fuck things up just because he can and there's not a rule against it and he makes it miserable for everyone else and, thus more rules (which I'm not agreeing with, don't get me wrong).

To me the key is: limited governance. If I'm not bothering you and you're not bothering me then who the fuck cares what we're doing. The problem in today's world is that there's always an asshole who "cares". On the left they want to dictate what kind of car you drive or what you eat and on the right they want to limit you in other, but different "moral" ways. Both sides have a problem with the notion: Just because something is right or wrong, doesn't mean there ought to be a law about it. They think that they know best and thus feel justified in forcing their beliefs upon the rest of us - that, to me, is the core problem to all of this.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Postby MrPolityczny » Thu May 18, 2017 4:23 pm

No4Dad wrote:I disagree with the premise: Humans did just fine without power of government for millennia.

No matter how far back you go you have some form of government.

I would rather called it "hierarchy" but this is not important. And there are two differences between past and present:

1) A man on top could lose his position immediately.

2) Source of his authority was rather the trust that the rest of the group/tribe had in him than brute force.

- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Postby No4Dad » Thu May 18, 2017 4:42 pm

MrPolityczny wrote:
No4Dad wrote:I disagree with the premise: Humans did just fine without power of government for millennia.

No matter how far back you go you have some form of government.

I would rather called it "hierarchy" but this is not important. And there are two differences between past and present:

1) A man on top could lose his position immediately.

2) Source of his authority was rather the trust that the rest of the group/tribe had in him than brute force.

I don't know. I'd think "brute force" would largely be how he gained and how he lost his authority.. Maybe better to have this discussion in politics?

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Postby MrPolityczny » Thu May 18, 2017 4:54 pm

No4Dad wrote:Maybe better to have this discussion in politics?

Sure... if you want. Why spoil the fun with our "boring" discussion? ;)

- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Postby womanhater » Thu May 18, 2017 7:10 pm

I think everyone should do away with all law enforcement and courts and such in order to live free...

So that GIT, Entreri and I can take over a patch of territory to rule like Khans because we're plain fucking mean and kinda nuts and free to be mean and nuts in the absence of opposition.

My $0.02 anyway...

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 36272

Postby toadman » Thu May 18, 2017 7:32 pm

Because there's always a jack-wagon taking advantage of personal freedom to gain power. Absolute freedom is a slippery slope, especially today with the entitleds who'll take advantage of anything to gain and hold power.

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 7288

Postby The-Bourbonator » Thu May 18, 2017 9:46 pm

womanhater wrote:I think everyone should do away with all law enforcement and courts and such in order to live free...

So that GIT, Entreri and I can take over a patch of territory to rule like Khans because we're plain fucking mean and kinda nuts and free to be mean and nuts in the absence of opposition.

My $0.02 anyway...

I, for one, welcome the new Khanate

"One of the best things about being a hardcore cynic is that you are seldom disappointed and almost never wrong."
-MPAV8R

"Some men are domesticated and some are civilized."
-DrunkenMaster

To salvage what humanity remains within us, we must learn to embrace the wildness within us. We must plumb the depths of our ancestral memory to seek who and what we truly are, and leave the ploughshare behind us forever.
-MPAV8R

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
-Marcus Aurelius
The-Bourbonator
The Half-Blood Prince

Liked: 9185

Postby Entreri » Thu May 18, 2017 11:34 pm

The-Bourbonator wrote:
womanhater wrote:I think everyone should do away with all law enforcement and courts and such in order to live free...

My $0.02 anyway...

I'll give you some kind of office. A minister or something. I'll let you pick your own title. As long as it's not stupid, it's yours.

"Battles leave scars... some you can't see."
-- Kanan Jarrus
Entreri
Phantom

Liked: 19029

Postby hansmoleman » Fri May 19, 2017 12:29 am

Entreri wrote:
The-Bourbonator wrote:

My $0.02 anyway...

I'll give you some kind of office. A minister or something. I'll let you pick your own title. As long as it's not stupid, it's yours.

The minister of polishing turds.

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8049

Postby EddieS » Fri May 19, 2017 1:18 am

My $0.02 anyway...

How long you reckon would it take for humanity to sort itself, or die out. If murder was legal. Or maybe just a small citation?

the dark isn't dark
EddieS
Grungle

Liked: 15469

Postby SardonicYuda » Fri May 19, 2017 1:36 am

EddieS wrote:

My $0.02 anyway...

How long you reckon would it take for humanity to sort itself, or die out. If murder was legal. Or maybe just a small citation?

the pessimist in me says the best outcome would be split of power between the most cunning and clever men and a big sociopath with a club. to paraphrase Patton Oswalt(liberal yahoo that he is)

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 12049

Postby The-Bourbonator » Fri May 19, 2017 2:18 am

SardonicYuda wrote:the pessimist in me says the best outcome would be split of power between the most cunning and clever men and a big sociopath with a club.

...so in other words, Womanhater, Entreri and Git.

SEE?

It's already coming together nicely!

"One of the best things about being a hardcore cynic is that you are seldom disappointed and almost never wrong."
-MPAV8R

"Some men are domesticated and some are civilized."
-DrunkenMaster

To salvage what humanity remains within us, we must learn to embrace the wildness within us. We must plumb the depths of our ancestral memory to seek who and what we truly are, and leave the ploughshare behind us forever.
-MPAV8R

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
-Marcus Aurelius
The-Bourbonator
The Half-Blood Prince

Liked: 9185

Postby MrPolityczny » Fri May 19, 2017 4:09 am

The-Bourbonator wrote:
SardonicYuda wrote:the pessimist in me says the best outcome would be split of power between the most cunning and clever men and a big sociopath with a club.

- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Postby SardonicYuda » Fri May 19, 2017 11:17 am

The-Bourbonator wrote:

SEE?

long as they don't listen to the guy about the sky cake we're golden

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 12049

Postby Mantis Shrimp » Fri May 19, 2017 12:01 pm

On a more humorous note:

Scaramouche was later found dead on set:

Hands down saddest anime death 2017 full stop full stop:

Press F to pay respects

Scaramouche, best waifu 2017

When animals resort to thievery:

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine." -Nikola Tesla

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue. -Plato

A man without a woman is like a fish without a hook.
Mantis Shrimp
Established Member

Liked: 4917

Postby BeijaFlor » Sat May 20, 2017 1:17 pm

Why am I single? Because I want to live MY life... not her life. - Kcorain130

Feminists didn't remove the chains women thought they were wearing, they removed the chains that men didn't even know they were wearing. - Fray Bentos

You cannot liberate a human being from its own nature. - MPAV8R

There are no solutions, only trade-offs. - Thomas Sowell
BeijaFlor
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6534

Postby Notorious GIT » Mon May 22, 2017 5:17 am

SardonicYuda wrote:
The-Bourbonator wrote:

SEE?

long as they don't listen to the guy about the sky cake we're golden

Bu-bu-but *sniffle* I was told that if I behaved I get sky cake.

Good thing I don't give a fuck about cake. Huck pie, maybe, but cake enjoys the same status as donuts to me. They make me feel sick.

So, sky cake or not, pass me a club. Bat, cudgel, blackjack, tonfa, rolling pin, Hammy Schumer's Big Tyrone 18 inch double ended marital aid, I DGAF.

Just bring on the fun.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 37800

Postby Deathslayer » Mon May 22, 2017 11:15 am

work...it's scary

It saved his life, though

Heh heh heh

Deathslayer
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7133

Postby Deathslayer » Mon May 22, 2017 11:17 am

Deathslayer
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Deathslayer » Mon May 22, 2017 11:17 am

Deathslayer
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Deathslayer » Mon May 22, 2017 11:18 am

No one ever expects Kratos

Deathslayer

Deathslayer
MGTOW Veteran

Postby No4Dad » Mon May 22, 2017 11:36 am

Deathslayer wrote:Image

I liked Piers Morgan's reaction but it leads me to something else: I really hate women who constantly gush about their kid especially considering that 6+ months earlier they would have had zero problems with flushing them. Yet, on social media they won't shut up about the most minor of achievements or how their kid "warms their heart" or some other such shit.

It really makes me think less about how special that bond is between mother and child and more about how much attention they can get by gushing about their kid.

Add to that: Women do the basics with their kids. They feed them, haul them to school, etc. but if you look at a playground it's the dads playing with their kids while the moms are off on a bench chatting with each other.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Previous

Return to Shits 'n' Giggles