Postby ernave » Tue Jan 10, 2017 8:32 am

Behold: Nadia Kamil

Women are funny. Get over it.

ernave
Established Member

Liked: 2048

Re: Average Female Comedian

Postby DruidV » Tue Jan 10, 2017 9:22 am

Women aren't funny because they don't have to be.

When you have a vagina, you don't need to develop any further as a human being.

Pussy beggars will always be there to pick up your slack, at every stage of your life.

I promise.

That said, every single Goddamned time I try to watch one of these unfunny dumb cunts "perform", I am painfully reminded of just exactly how they have had everything handed to them (by the aforementioned pussy beggars) on a silver platter, since the day they were squirted out.

Even the ugly ones will be coddled and pampered throughout their entire lives, by pussy beggars.

Especially the ugly ones.

Used to be, the ugly ones were shit out of luck and unless they developed one Hell of a personality, sense of humor and some useful life skills like cooking and cleaning, they would have to find love with a either a down low lezzie friend, or a piece of plastic.

Now ugly is beautiful, so even ugly unfunny dumb cunts like this never had to learn to be funny.

And it fucking shows.

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16431

Postby Morgu » Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:00 am

Even in western cultures, females used to need a male relative with them, to travel outside of the house.

Why did that stop?

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 13112

Postby Calloway » Tue Jan 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Holy crap, that was painful. Not funny at all.

Calloway
Tech Impaired Nutjob

Liked: 13704

Postby Deathslayer » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:05 pm

Deathslayer

Deathslayer
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6309

Postby No4Dad » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:20 pm

I couldn't make it more than 20-30 secs into the video. Not even in the ballpark of funny.

There are a few female comedians whom I think are funny. Off the top of my head Bonnie Hunt can make me laugh.

Most of these modern-day female comedians are more just SJWs who, instead of comedically trying to get you to see a different side to a situation, just seem to rattle off what they've heard, over and over again, and expect you to laugh along with them and you can see that when someone disagrees with them as they'll now openly tell the audience to fuck off.

They're the superior one in the room. They've graced YOU with their presence. They see their audience as paying clapping seals. If you don't clap then you're a bad seal. None of their thoughts/ideas/opinions are to be questioned because, like all progressives, they're on the right side of every issue and you're the enemy.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 13673

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:29 pm

Jeesus that was awful. Made it to 45 seconds. Personally, I can't get over the fact that it's a woman talking. I'm so far gone, it's the women that sound like the barking seal. It's just loud and annoying. Makes me wish for the days when I worked in a datacenter with a desk beside the cooling units. The loud fans and the raid alarms going were much more pleasant than hearing a woman blather on about "things"

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2469

Postby Mantis Shrimp » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:08 pm

No4Dad wrote:There are a few female comedians whom I think are funny. Off the top of my head Bonnie Hunt can make me laugh.

The only 2 female comedians I can think of off the top of my head who are genuinely funny are Carol Burnett and Vicki Lawrence. Unlike modern female comedians, they actually understand how to be funny, and have the talent to pull it off.

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine." -Nikola Tesla

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue. -Plato

A man without a woman is like a fish without a hook.
Mantis Shrimp
Established Member

Liked: 4722

Postby Notorious GIT » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:09 pm

Deathslayer wrote:Image

Deathslayer

Did it actually say that? I bet it did.

Speaking of Hammy Schumer, there's a preview floating around with her as the lead of a new movie. Goldie Hawn plays her mother... which is about the only accurate or appropriate bit of the preview. Hammy can be seen *cough* "proudly" flaunting her rolls in a bikini. My favorite part is the hot guy at the bar who Hammy and the hot girl next to her both think is flirting with the hot girl, but the hot guy fucks off the hot girl because he really wants Hammy, and she gets all cunty about it, which he finds adorable, and both have a laugh at the hot girl's expense as she scurries away.

I wish I was making this up.

Or maybe I've finally gone insane and I dreamed it. Well, More insane.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 35893

Postby OU812 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 6:51 pm

Notorious GIT wrote:
Deathslayer wrote:
Speaking of Hammy Schumer, there's a preview floating around with her as the lead of a new movie. Goldie Hawn plays her mother... which is about the only accurate or appropriate bit of the preview. Hammy can be seen *cough* "proudly" flaunting her rolls in a bikini. My favorite part is the hot guy at the bar who Hammy and the hot girl next to her both think is flirting with the hot girl, but the hot guy fucks off the hot girl because he really wants Hammy, and she gets all cunty about it, which he finds adorable, and both have a laugh at the hot girl's expense as she scurries away.

I wish I was making this up.

Or maybe I've finally gone insane and I dreamed it. Well, More insane.

I saw the trailer, too. Mother and daughter apparently get kidnapped for white slavery purposes. Later in the trailer they make their way to a outdoor bar, having escaped, and the bartender assures Shamuer that she's safe because the kidnappers want young pretty girls and her puffy face puts her out of danger. At least that was funny. That will be all I see of it, of course.

My God what happened to Hawn's skin? Poor Kurt Russell, although both of them look like they've been sleeping outdoors in daylight for the last 30 years.

OU812
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 2951

Postby No4Dad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:11 am

Mantis Shrimp wrote:
No4Dad wrote:There are a few female comedians whom I think are funny. Off the top of my head Bonnie Hunt can make me laugh.

The only 2 female comedians I can think of off the top of my head who are genuinely funny are Carol Burnett and Vicki Lawrence. Unlike modern female comedians, they actually understand how to be funny, and have the talent to pull it off.

I enjoyed Lucile Ball back in the day.

I think that one of the biggest changes is that entertainers used to just entertain prior to the baby boomers getting hold of Hollywood. After the baby boomers took over Hollywood it was all about showing how wrong everyone else is, having a cause, and shoving the cause (bullshit) down America's throat because: They knew best! They're Hollywood's elite!

Fuck Hollywood.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 13673

Postby toadman » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:36 pm

Call them "Comediennes" or "Actresses" just to piss them off to high heaven.

Pinch-face's preview of "Snatched".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDgieA9GiEc

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 6791

Postby BeijaFlor » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:57 am

toadman wrote:Call them "Comediennes" or "Actresses" just to piss them off to high heaven.

Pinch-face's preview of "Snatched".
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LDgieA9GiEc

I couldn't even get through half the TRAILER.

And a movie trailer is pulled from the best scenes in the flick.

I'm going back to re-runs of The Undersea World of Jacques-Yves Cousteau. It's reliably funnier.

Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. - Victor Frankl

Feminists didn't remove the chains women thought they were wearing, they removed the chains that men didn't even know they were wearing. - Fray Bentos

You cannot liberate a human being from its own nature. - MPAV8R

There are no solutions, only trade-offs. - Thomas Sowell
BeijaFlor
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 5889

Postby DisenfranchisedU235 » Sun Jan 15, 2017 10:35 am

As always, the Hitch nails this issue.

None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe they are free ~ Goethe
DisenfranchisedU235
SUSPECT

Liked: 50

Return to Shits 'n' Giggles