Girls who need dick and the men who refuse to fuck them.

Got something meaningful to say? Philosophical discussions go here.

Girls who need dick and the men who refuse to fuck them.

Postby ManWithAPlan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 8:32 pm

This is probably one of the longer bullshit things I've had to deal with in my life, but whatever, c'est la vie. Or grab life by the pussy, as we say in 'Murica.

One thing I've noticed that a lot of MGTOW don't talk about is the very same shit I notice a lot of single moms and parents discuss with me (I have no fucking idea why, because I'd love to deep dick their daughters), but the gist of it is young girls being fucking horny. It feels like there's some giant taboo in our society that forbids us to discuss the homeyness of women. Like we can talk about sluts, and free love, and cucks, and all of that, but we can never discuss young girls and women who crave a deep, good dicking.

We just can't talk about it, ever. I know girls who are 20 (give or take) who crave cock like a crackhead craves crack. They discuss men 24/7. They buy merchandise like shirts, shoes, stuffed toys, etc from those men's brands. They wear said shirts and pretend said man is their boyfriend lending said shirt out to them. They come to me talking about how they spent the night with "imaginary boyfriend", and how much they want to make love to him, etc. Bitches are nuts, but it's fucking clear they want to get dicked and dated.

And that's not even the weird part. The weird part is these chicks are easy 7 out of 10's. And when I say easy, I mean without makeup. With them being all dolled up (which they rarely do, which I like since makeup fucks up your face) they could easily pass off as 9+. No, the weird shit comes into play when you realize virtually every guy would dick em, but they won't, including myself. And the more I think about it, the more I realize it's because these chicks are entitled, and they have a shitload of programs ready to spring into action and fuck up your life if little miss princess who desires to be dicked ever feels it wasn't perfect and wants to send you to prison for 20+ years.

I've known this one girl for like a year. Young, hot, everything you can ask for in a woman. Most likely a virgin (none of her friends ever confirmed any rumors of her fucking around or actually dating), but she's crazy as fuck. We're talking 3rd wave feminism crazy. She's young too, so there's all that indoctrination as well. But she wants the D. Last time I saw her, she was all dolled up and trying to make me jealous. This is a chick who I haven't seen wear makeup in like 8 months, and the last time she wore some was for her friends birthday party.

But between her crazy (which I'm totally (strangely) fine with and would totally bone her) and the government that fully accepts it and contributes to it, not to mention supports it, I fucking can't. I literally can't fuck a 9/10, super hot, super fit, 5' 100 pounds when wet girl, because I might be an abusive, oppressive, rapist. Meanwhile this chick is going on social media flaunting her ass and BEGGING people to dick her hard.

And I get this shit at work as well. My co-workers have been talking for over a year about their kids trying to sneak out and getting laid. And they're not talking about their boys doing that. They're talking about their girls. 13 year old girls have been caught trying to sneak out in miniskirts, trying to go out and do god knows what. Messaging people on Instagram trying to get laid. Hell my best buddy had a heart attack a year ago when he found out his 12 year old daughter not only had an instagram, but was texting strangers at midnight, and flirting with them. I didn't even know about that but found out from a friend, he's divorced and both his wife and her sister who are both whores and living with his daughters think it was "cute".

Reminds me of a story I heard about a guy at their (our I suppose) church disverginized (or that's how they say it) a 13 year old, and the only people I saw who were outraged were the guys. Always found it strange until I saw how women really acted around getting fucked. Most of them love it, they just don't want everyone else to know they love it.

But yeah, strange how nobody ever talks about women wanting dick. Even though there's millions of stories about twats traveling, paying men for dick, and infecting their families with STD's in pursuit of said dick. Not to mention all the tingles.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 43433

Re: Girls who need dick and the men who refuse to fuck them.

Postby Notorious GIT » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:29 pm

I'm right there with you in the "too far gone to be moved" category.

Got a case of the 5'0" cute 18 year old blonde sub 100 pounder who thinks the world of me, and I just can't even muster up a fuck to give. Oh, I check her out. Flat out fucking told her if she's going to wear yoga pants and lift near me, I'm going eye her like a feminist in a Little Debbie factory. But word around the water fountain is she's "carrying a big torch" for me, which I am now given to understand means has a big crush on me. And I can't even... I don't even get them that often, maybe every few months, I'm not some hot Chad swimming in puss begging for my dick, but even when one like this does come along, I can't even be bothered to make the barely minimal effort it would take.

How bad are women that it's to this point? I don't have low T. I could beat off 8 times a day (trust me). She looks like I designed her and put the schematic into a 3d printer and it spit out a perfect version of what I want. And I can't even.

How. FUCKED. Do all women have to be for a guy who hasn't even fucked in over a year to just pass on that when it's all flirty and cute right up in his fucking face?

This is how horrible women are. The best among them all but dropped into my lap, and I'm just... meh. Wonder if I'm on the path to intellectually induced asexual. I'm not there yet, I mean, I still like looking at them... but I am here.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 39400

Postby ManWithAPlan » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:50 pm

Notorious GIT wrote:How bad are women that it's to this point? I don't have low T. I could beat off 8 times a day (trust me). She looks like I designed her and put the schematic into a 3d printer and it spit out a perfect version of what I want. And I can't even.

How. FUCKED. Do all women have to be for a guy who hasn't even fucked in over a year to just pass on that when it's all flirty and cute right up in his fucking face?

This is how horrible women are. The best among them all but dropped into my lap, and I'm just... meh. Wonder if I'm on the path to intellectually induced asexual. I'm not there yet, I mean, I still like looking at them... but I am here.

It's not even about testosterone or some bullshit at this point. It's about all the bullshit news and propaganda. I feel like a god damned rapist if I fuck anything below 25 in the US.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 43433

Postby Notorious GIT » Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:46 am

ManWithAPlan wrote:It's not even about testosterone or some bullshit at this point. It's about all the bullshit news and propaganda. I feel like a god damned rapist if I fuck anything below 25 in the US.

Well you are. I mean, duh. Well, unless you're hot, ripped, tall, rich and/or enjoy high social status.

Jerry Seinfeld being known to be dating a 17 year old when he was over 40, in a state in which that is not the age of consent, and not a damn thing coming of it comes to mind.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 39400

Postby K-Dog » Mon Dec 19, 2016 7:08 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:One thing I've noticed that a lot of MGTOW don't talk about is the very same shit I notice a lot of single moms and parents discuss with me (I have no fucking idea why, because I'd love to deep dick their daughters), but the gist of it is young girls being fucking horny. It feels like there's some giant taboo in our society that forbids us to discuss the homeyness of women. Like we can talk about sluts, and free love, and cucks, and all of that, but we can never discuss young girls and women who crave a deep, good dicking.

We just can't talk about it, ever. I know girls who are 20 (give or take) who crave cock like a crackhead craves crack. ... Bitches are nuts, but it's fucking clear they want to get dicked and dated.

And that's not even the weird part. The weird part is these chicks are easy 7 out of 10's. And when I say easy, I mean without makeup. With them being all dolled up (which they rarely do, which I like since makeup fucks up your face) they could easily pass off as 9+.

This isn't necessarily a new phenomenon. In the past, and to a degree still true today among seriously conservative and religious families, a young woman in her late teens–early twenties talking about wanting to have children was/is actually speaking code for wanting to do the tube steak boogie. She and her parents just demand the ring and commitment first. I know firsthand of one whose description matches MWAP's example—20, gorgeous, trim—but she's in a seriously Catholic family, not the progeny of a single mom at all. She interacts with customers' children in the family business in a way that makes it clear she wants to have children, probably lots of them. That means, indirectly, she's broadcasting something else about her wants, which virtually assures that some guy will put a ring on it to help her with that...

"To say that privacy does not matter because I have nothing to hide is analogous to saying free speech does not matter because I have nothing to say."—Ranome of MGTOWHQ.com
K-Dog
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7297

Postby Kcorain130 » Tue Dec 20, 2016 10:50 pm

Sign of the times I guess, when women are out looking for intimacy and men aren't giving it to them.

Why? Well for each man, his reason is his own but the current lambasting of men probably has something to do with it.

To me it seems that women are acting as they've always acted, or wanted to act. As a society we're still in that little bubble of deliberate ignorance when it comes to a woman's sex drive... they have one, its powerful but men are still the ones who are "supposed to be sex mad."

Women like to think of themselves as spiritual and men as "disgusting for wanting to bang everything that moves," but in reality women are just as horny as men under the right circumstances.

So yes, "we don't like to talk about it." Even though we really should.

Thing is... for us it doesn't matter...

Womens wants and concerns in this area do not matter to me...

Because I don't want to be involved with them. For me the self realisation that the "female desire driven lifestyle," ie dating, marriage and love was NOT one I wanted to aspire to and which I considered a waste of time.

Was the biggest driver I needed in order to teach myself the mental discipline required to reject love and romance as a desire.

As I put it to a colleague of mine recently, "love was the first thing I knew had to go."

and I achieved it. I spent years doing so but I find myself now, as many MGTOW do, at peace with the situation.

I see relationships and sex as irrelevant. Biological desires exist with regards to the opposite sex, but they need not be acted upon, ever.

They are rejected, a desire from the past that I have evolved beyond in terms of my thinking.

Basically, what we see in the manosphere in many places, is the understanding of "disregard females, acquire currency" (or knowledge, hobbies, etc)

We are starting to evolve somewhat, but women aren't.

We're no longer the "sex mad" stereotype... we're not "desperate for pussy," so we're not going to just grab onto the nearest piece that presents itself... we're not going to flirt, we're not going to marry, we're not going to give them anything they want in the way they want it.

Because to us its simply irrelevant.

Because we know better...

Yet of course, in this scenario, there is the rejector (us) and the rejectee (women)

Just because we go our own way doesn't mean they do. They're still there, with their drives, with their desire for "dick" but because more of us are going our own way that is all there is... a "desire" on their part, with those men not fulfilling it, for whatever reason.

It doesn't matter, to us its irrelevant.

But its still there.

Its not our fault, its not our "duty" to "give them dick," but its still there...

ergo, all the examples in the OP.

To be nobody but myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. -E.E. Cummings

When relationships with others are nothing but cost with no benefit, there can only be one outcome: more and more men looking out only for themselves. We get to the point where the only person we will trust is ourselves. That could be a great thing, or it could be a terrible thing - I don't know. But I do know that I have no other choice. - Mongolking
Kcorain130
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7119

Postby Live Free or Die » Tue Dec 20, 2016 11:26 pm

FINALLY!

Someone talks about this.

Like seriously, I don't give a damn about having sex with women. And not this PUA bullshit of "I'll pretend that I don't care about fucking women, (so called "outcome independence") even though I do, because if I REALLY didn't then I wouldn't have to attend seminars, read field reports, make up lies about myself, memorize scripts, dress in fuzzy hats, maintain frame bullshit."

Like I'm in the bank and a cute 20 something brunette smiles at me and gives me the come hither signals. I just smirk to myself.

Or I'm in the takeout section of a bar getting ready to pay and take my food and drinks home. I look up and the hot 20 something blonde waitress ringing me out is checking out my chest. She then glances back down once she sees me looking up.

Then the next time I go in and she is an actual customer standing there. She then comes over to me, introduces herself to me and shakes my hand. I make some light conversation with her and the guys working behind the counter.

Like seriously, this woman is between the 2nd and 4th hottest woman I've ever seen in real life.

And I know what these pickup artists are going to say. They are going to go *Noun* *Verb* hired gun.

Why can I predict this?
Because losers are very predictable.

Of course what these so called "experts", who have to completely change themselves for women by the way, don't realize is that I just went in grabbed my food and drinks and then took them to the cash register to checkout. There was never any tipping involved.

Or before how I was chatting with a woman who did small time modeling at the time (and no it wasn't BBW). I was in some classes with her. She is telling me how she is horny and begging me to come over. I just laughed. In further conversations at later dates, she then says that her friend says that her and I should date. I just laugh some more.

Or another time how a really hot woman (between the 2nd and 4th hottest woman I've ever seen in real life - there are 3 of them that I can't decide the order of) just appears in my bed after a party through no effort of my own.

Of course PUA's will go *Noun* *Verb* game

Why can I predict this?
Losers are very predictable.

Or another time where a bunch of us where at a friend's house and this hot woman and I ended up alone. She gently pushed me up against the wall and started kissing me.

I have some more stories like this too.

Like seriously, I don't know what all these PUA losers are whining about. I mean, it must suck to put in so much work and completely change yourself for women, when people who don't even give a damn don't have to do a damn thing.

Oh wait for it. The PUA's will go *Noun* *Verb* natural or *Noun* *Verb* alpha.

Why can I predict this?

Oh, of course then they'll also call me a liar, or stupid, although they won't come out and say it because they are too big of cowards to actually do so.

Why can I predict this?

Last edited by Live Free or Die on Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
A bachelor is a man who has deprived a woman of a divorce.
Live Free or Die
Provider = Sucker

Liked: 2784

Postby fester » Wed Dec 21, 2016 2:36 am

Could this be why women tend to favor the leftist penchant for importing untold numbers of young males from foreign countries?

To pick up the slack, so to speak, from domestic penis owners who have wised up?

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 27282

Postby ZionDweller » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:18 pm

Someone at work noticed that I don't bother responding to the girls that show me clear interest and said ''it's almost like you know too much about what they have to offer and no longer want to know''. I said ''I don't know what you mean...'' lol.

Here is a red pill come to think of it. One day a girl overheard me talking about the sort of clothing and makeup I found attractive. The next day she came in wearing everything I mentioned, down to how she had her nails, eyes, everything. When people asked her why she was so dressed up, she said ''I went on a date with my bf''. So the bf thinks it was only for him...

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10815

Postby toolate » Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:38 pm

Biology pure and simple. The creature wants to fuck because the eggs are ripe.

The young gal creature is nothing more than a host for her eggs and a life support system for the eggs and their fertilized product.

However, Biology is losing to human culture in the form of tools and medicine that prevent pregnancy.

Meanwhile, out in the wild, the males get the whiff of fresh young eggs and attempt to deposit their milt.

Life is one big salmon run.

"If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl" -HLM
toolate
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 11545

Postby Merlin » Thu Jun 22, 2017 3:23 pm

None of this surprises me. I was chased after by females in my younger years. Even the ages posted above do not surprise me. When I was in high school a beautiful girl asked me to turn-about dance. That's where the girls have to ask the guys.

I find out she's a Freshman, 14 years old. I was 16 at the time. She was 5'7" tall and looked damned grown up to me.

At the dance we danced for 3 or 4 songs when she whispered in my ear, "Do you want to get out of here and go fuck?" I told her I didn't have any protection and she responded, "that's okay. I'm on the pill." And she was too. Seems she had already had an abortion at 13 and didn't want to go through that again. This was back in the 70's and everybody was fucking back then.

Later on when I was in my early thirties a young girl that lived next door kept hanging around me. Not sure of her age but I knew she was in High School. She'd constantly show up when I was out taking care of my yard. One day I asked her why she was hanging around and she said that she liked older guys because they fucked better. I told her to get the hell off my property and not to come back.

To put a cap on this, previous generations understood human sexuality better than most people give them credit for. My grandmother was 13 when she married my grandfather. He was 15 at the time. As my dad put it, they had started 'walking out' together. Marriage was not an option at that point it was MANDATORY! Their parents knew that no matter what they did she was going to end up pregnant soon. They figured it was better to marry them off and be done with it.

That was pretty much the standard way things went in rural America up until the mid 1920's or so.

Last edited by Merlin on Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When speaking with most women I find my capacity to give a damn has been overshadowed by an over abundance of go fuck yourself.

I looked into the abyss. At first I was afraid but then I looked further and studied it. After a while I began to understand the abyss. Then the abyss looked back at me, I smiled and it ran.
Merlin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 10911

Postby DruidV » Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:48 pm

Young men need to be taught that they are the prize.

Females need to learn a thing or two, as well.

Until this "learning" happens on a societal scale, this world will continue to burn brighter every day.

-No one touches Lola-
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 17717

Postby fairi5fair » Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:18 pm

Reminds me of Entreri's recent economic insights. By definition, econ is the science and art of satisfying unlimited want with limited resources. Women are the infinite want; we are making ourselves more scarce. ManWithAPlan's quote in my sig comes in: lots of men just stop prioritizing poon, end up going years without it, and can't imagine going back to the plantation when the thought hits them, "Geez, I need to get laid".

False female modesty goes back at least to the Victorian Era. They're crazy fucking animals, and now it's their turn to have lives of quiet desperation.

Kubrick made Eyes Wide Shut just to explore this very topic, but of course, people missed the point; the climactic Illuminati Mass scene usually affects people so much they can't follow the film's point. Tom is afraid of his wife's desires at the beginning; at the end, terrified.

Men are the haves; women the have nots. Men are positive, women are negative. Men give, produce, create; women receive, consume, dissolve. A woman's desire is just as strong as mens' in general. When we let blind chance determine the sex of children without genetic tinkering, nature gives us a roughly 50/50 split of males and females. Field Theory makes this mundane, and not an eerie supernatural-seeming serendipitious synchronocity yada yada yada. So, as horny as men are, women are just as horny. We want pretty, women want guaranteed safety, comfort, and then it just keeps going from there unto infinity as stated above.

Time and space are not things. They are parameters by which human beings give definition to things within their existential corporeal lives. But time and space have absolutely no meaning in ultimate reality. -Ken Wheeler

MGTOW is just a label we put on something that happens naturally. You don't need to be aware of the phenomenon for it to occur. -ManWithAPlan
fairi5fair
Guerrilla Anthropologist

Liked: 12108

Postby MrPolityczny » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:04 am

ManWithAPlan wrote:We just can't talk about it, ever. I know girls who are 20 (give or take) who crave cock like a crackhead craves crack. They discuss men 24/7.

One objective look on human female body will tell anybody everything about women's nature. God the Father/Mother evolution (pick your favourite) build them pretty much only for fucking and bear children. In comparison to females from other species women are freaks.

"Love: A radioactive element with a half life of 6 months." ~Merlin

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 19007

Postby SardonicYuda » Fri Jun 23, 2017 6:22 pm

We're just animals who want to fuck. The smarter men of the species recognize this, and thus the various female myths vanish.

Some are quite fine with females being dirty. I certainly am.

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
"The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
-Rule of Acquisition #48
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 12550

Postby dubya » Mon Jul 10, 2017 1:25 am

Everyone wants to fuck but no one wants to pay.

Girls don't have to worry about that stuff, all they have to worry about is finding someone to fuck.

Then either the guy who fucked them pays or the state pays or some other man pays or her family pays, and she gets a mini-me dolly to play with.

What's the downside for her?

Downside for you is...well possible 2k mortgage every month for 18 years. Getting dragged thru the courts, or another Ghomeshi trial 5 years from now when she decides the sex wasn't that good or possibly even consentual.

So she could be a 9/10 or whatever but you're scared to fuck her.

What women represent to men today is loss of freedom.

Having economic chains put on you that force you to get a second or third job, to either afford a kid or afford a lawyer or afford a house.

It's not so much a gender problem as it is an economic problem.

100 years ago if you get someone pregnant, she move into your log cabin and cook you dinner, you keep doing whatever you were doing, you can still keep fucking her basically. "You broke it, you bought it." Hell, pop out 6 kids to help you run your farm.

Now you get someone pregnant, there's angry letters in the mail about you owe money and pay up by x/x/xx or else.

You can't just "fuck and run" like the 70's where it was up to her to figure it out, get an abortion or whatever.

Society basically comes after you.

So being a "natural" where girls show up in your house and you find them in bed with you, doesn't really help you. She knows where you live.

The whole "game" thing is about seducing girls in clubs, fucking them and never seeing them again.

They don't know where you live, possibly not even your real name.

She gets prego it's her problem, she needs to deal with it, get an abortion or whatever. Or make damn sure she's on the pill.

And so you're back to preserving your own freedom and being able to "fuck and run."

I'm not really sure what the solution is.

Going back to "traditionalism" where you break it you bought it, or just have the state pay for everyone's kid like they did back in the 1970's. Or actually hold men accountable, probably TOO accountable, and resultant loss of freedom.

dubya
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7291

Postby The Shadow » Mon Jul 10, 2017 7:47 am

MrPolityczny wrote:
ManWithAPlan wrote:We just can't talk about it, ever. I know girls who are 20 (give or take) who crave cock like a crackhead craves crack. They discuss men 24/7.

One objective look on human female body will tell anybody everything about women's nature. God the Father/Mother evolution (pick your favourite) build them pretty much only for fucking and bear children. In comparison to females from other species women are freaks.

True.

I am a fan of cats myself and among the cat or feline species, the females are every bit as capable of hunting down game, as a male cat, from the house cat to a lion. With human females, their only prey is the male of the human species because, unlike cats, they _NEED_ men to survive.

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7763

Postby Phathack » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:27 pm

The whole "game" thing is about seducing girls in clubs, fucking them and never seeing them again.

That's my method, though I don't game women like in the PUA sense. I just find the average looking chick thats horney late at night and is willing to take this old man home to go for a ride. Come AM its time to hop in my old car and drive away.

:ugeek:

When you life is in the suck, just don't give a fuck.
A member of the Basket of Deplorables, 2016
Proudly considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993.
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9626

Postby BeijaFlor » Thu Jul 20, 2017 8:36 pm

fairi5fair wrote:Reminds me of Entreri's recent economic insights. By definition, econ is the science and art of satisfying unlimited want with limited resources. Women are the infinite want; we are making ourselves more scarce. ManWithAPlan's quote in my sig comes in: lots of men just stop prioritizing poon, end up going years without it, and can't imagine going back to the plantation when the thought hits them, "Geez, I need to get laid".

And this reminded me, in a darkly-humorous way, of an article from the Foundation for Economic Education.

Why We'll Never Run Out Of Jobs -- FEE.org

I say "in a darkly-humorous way," because I was reminded of the girls of Pattaya, Thailand, where I was vacationing a couple of weeks ago ... from the pretty dancers in the clubs of Walking Street, to the "soapie" massage-girls of places like Honey Spa, to the bar-girls of Soi 6 and the freelancers along Beach Road; the "pro girls," out to make a buck with their bodies. And conversely, there are the guys like me -- young and old (but mostly older), well-heeled enough that we can afford to travel, flying halfway across the world in search of a more honest, less entangling way to meet our unmet desires for sweet young pussy. We the mongers, and they, the chicas, looking for P4P action.

Yes, this is off-topic, absolutely. But I think it's another piece of the puzzle.

Gentlemen, are we opposed to dipping our wicks? Not I, and probably not you ... but we have become far more mindful of the circumstances. Acknowledged, there are women in our home environment who may "crave a deep, good dicking," as ManWithAPlan says in the original post ... but they crave a lot more, they're playing deeper games, and (again to quote MWAP) "you realize virtually every guy would dick em, but they won't ... because these chicks are entitled, and they have a shitload of programs ready to spring into action and fuck up your life if little miss princess who desires to be dicked ever feels it wasn't perfect and wants to send you to prison for 20+ years."

So we look for alternatives, because the hidden, potential costs of dicking Miss Princess are far, far higher than we're willing to handle. And my favored alternative is offshore pay-for-play, in the Third World.

The economics are different, of course. "Suzie Wong," to give her a name out of classic popular literature, isn't looking for a thrill, an orgasm, or a pretend boyfriend; she's in it for the money, retail, out of the bar or off the street. And a sum that's "not much" to a First-Worlder on holiday is pretty sizable in her economy. As one of my fellow-mongers pointed out during a pub-crawl on my last trip, these girls might only make $5 - $10 a day or so in a regular job, and something on the order of $50 for a hotel hayride is like a week's salary for them!

Now, that's grossly simplified and I know it, but do we need to sweat the details? Enough to say, it is an alternative to Little Miss Princess in the First World ... as long as we can afford the air-fare. And to me, it's worth it.

It's not how bad you fuck up, it's how well you recover. - toolate

Feminists didn't remove the chains women thought they were wearing, they removed the chains that men didn't even know they were wearing. - Fray Bentos

Christ forgives. Mgtow, not so much. - EddieS

There are no solutions, only trade-offs. - Thomas Sowell
BeijaFlor
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6951

Return to The Lads Night Inn