What will get us back on track?

Got something meaningful to say? Philosophical discussions go here.

What will get us back on track?

Postby going this way » Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:17 pm

There must be some way out of the mess that feminism has brought. A few years ago I hadn't relied on abstract thought much so, most if not all my dreams were abstract (crazy right?) -few people would say that's having nightmares, but if it doesn't psychologically seem like it, or emotionally feel that way, it's not the same then.

Abstract thought does a lot for people, from art to engineering. E.G. if people see a mirage of some realistic thing, say a u.f.o. but it's not there, they call it in, but airport radar & other technology says it isn't there. The rational minds might forget about mirages but they then suppose the Russians or some other nation now have a super technology, you know where that goes (stealth planes like the SR71 Blackbird come of this), so we need a push to resolve bigger social problems, feminism is something more than religion so something other than religion could be the resolve.

Feminism brings a worldwide social problem that's going to be around for decades, probably a few generations. It's the main reason I'm glad I don't have children, well that & the supporting society that thinks it's ok. It's eventually going to be getting toward where the working feminists all realize they're not the 1% of the wealthy, so they'll claim discrimination. It seems like they're always looking for some point of where any woman will be able to do all the same things men do, but that's irrationality for you.

I have to wonder if some gifted speaker, team or combo will be able to point out the facts, the goodness of old values, what has worked, why it has worked & so forth, but point out why it would still work with today's laws. Maybe some think it's not worth doing that, but that might be the case where religion comes in & miracles still happen.

Et erunt homines se ipsos amantes, cupidi, elati, superbi, blasphemi, parentibus inoboedientes, ingrate, scelesti
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 1216

Re: What will get us back on track?

Postby mongolking » Mon Apr 03, 2017 9:59 pm

I doubt very much that we are the first generations ever to be marching into the future dominated by a false ideology.

Yet here we are, the heirs to so many false dogmas throughout history. Somehow our forbears survived their wrong beliefs, got on with the business of surviving regardless, and left us here where we are, with false beliefs all of our own.

I'm not the least bit concerned if the human race gets back on track or not. I'm far more interested in my life, and am I living it well. I'm doing everything in my power to make it pleasant, and I'm pleased to report that I'm succeeding.

If everyone else did the same, the future of the race is assured. I'm a bottom-up sort of person.

It's the top-down people who are staring at defeat. They're the ones who believe in big political unions, one world governments, and all that mullarkey. Everywhere they are in charge, their populations are in decline, and their very existence looks perilous. That's their problem, not mine.

At the end of the day, all collectives are nothing more than numerous individuals. If the individual cannot thrive, neither can the collective. Threaten the individual, and you threaten everything.

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 26537

Postby Entreri » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:15 pm

Fuck all cunts.

In response to the question posed in the title:

10mm or GTFO.

Two to the chest, one to the head.

Only hits count.

"Battles leave scars... some you can't see."
-- Kanan Jarrus
Entreri
Phantom

Liked: 20727

Postby ManWithAPlan » Tue Apr 04, 2017 8:42 pm

The same thing that worked in the past, complete collapse of civilization.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 44096

Postby The Signal » Tue Apr 04, 2017 9:45 pm

I don't think it has to be complete; it only has to be catastrophic. So long as it's big enough, the survivors will not allow their descendants to forget.

Humanity has been both generating and surviving false ideologies and fantastically stupid ideas throughout its entire history.

Eh--mebbe I'm just an optimist at heart, yeah?

Feminism means we only ever blame one sex for anything.
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9673

Postby toadman » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:42 pm

I doubt very much that we are the first generations ever to be marching into the future dominated by a false ideology.
Pulp or electronic propaganda, where's the distinction? Those who don't remember or study the past are doomed to repeat it. *Cough* 1930's Germany. *Cough*

"The core essence of Feminism; Superiority masquerading as equality." -TDG
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 7596

Postby Demosthenes » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:52 pm

Does anyone think The Crusades happened for a reason or two? Maybe?

Lessons forgotten will be learned anew. Harsh lessons...

Arrogance in persons of merit affronts us more than arrogance in those without merit. Merit itself is an affront. - Nietzsche
-----
Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone. - Benatar
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 28614

Postby toadman » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:00 pm

Very harsh lessons. It's the macro-plan to fuck things up so badly the minions will clamor for a "Savior" to keep food on their table and lights on, etc. National Health Care is a significant opening salvo.

"The core essence of Feminism; Superiority masquerading as equality." -TDG
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 7596

Postby deadb0y » Wed Apr 05, 2017 7:34 am

100% of the worlds problems are caused by people.. Reduce the amount of people, reduce the amount of problems!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 3022

Postby all_in_chocolate » Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:20 pm

mongolking wrote:I'm not the least bit concerned if the human race gets back on track or not. I'm far more interested in my life, and am I living it well. I'm doing everything in my power to make it pleasant, and I'm pleased to report that I'm succeeding.

If everyone else did the same, the future of the race is assured. I'm a bottom-up sort of person.

It's the top-down people who are staring at defeat. They're the ones who believe in big political unions, one world governments, and all that mullarkey. Everywhere they are in charge, their populations are in decline, and their very existence looks perilous. That's their problem, not mine.

The larger a group of people, the more difficult it is to change.

A large political institution can wield great power, but it cannot adapt to changing circumstances quickly. The individual can.

As any large political institution ages, it becomes less and less effective in a world evolving faster than it can. Eventually, this kills it.

As an independent man matures and gains experience, he can become more adept at adapting quickly and in the most beneficial directions. Eventually, he thrives.

"It stinks to high heaven, but we learn from our mistakes and eventually we stop weathering the storm and start being the storm." --MisterPho
all_in_chocolate
Established Member

Liked: 5440

Postby xtc » Thu Apr 06, 2017 5:42 pm

Nothing will get us back on track.
All civilizations fail. Ours is in the terminal phase.
There is a very well established pattern in history. There are zero examples of the pattern being reversed.

John Glubb's Fate of Empires covers it : http://people.uncw.edu/kozloffm/glubb.pdf
He notes that one of the phases of failure is women taking over.

This video by Black Pigeon Speaks explains how women destroy civilizations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Over the next fifty years I believe Europe will be lost and Islam will take over. I see no alternative.
Feminism has hollowed out the native population. Islam will sweep in to the vacuum.

xtc
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6342

Postby going this way » Thu May 04, 2017 12:46 am

I'm beginning to think that it's not going to be possible for the world to get any better or more like we'll all be screwed before it can be so, maybe even some women leaders will send the nukes (over nothing-the same occurrences that always go on), while men save wherever/the world by shooting them down. I think we're more due for a world revolution rather than more of a WW3.

Et erunt homines se ipsos amantes, cupidi, elati, superbi, blasphemi, parentibus inoboedientes, ingrate, scelesti
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 1216

Postby deadb0y » Thu May 04, 2017 5:30 am

going this way wrote:I'm beginning to think that it's not going to be possible for the world to get any better or more like we'll all be screwed before it can be so, maybe even some women leaders will send the nukes (over nothing-the same occurrences that always go on), while men save wherever/the world by shooting them down. I think we're more due for a world revolution rather than more of a WW3.

It's just going to get worse and worse then BOOM. It'll explode and all the damsels in distress will be calling for our help.. By that time I hope men will be all "fuck you, you and your female brethren caused this"!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 3022

Postby Demosthenes » Thu May 04, 2017 7:15 am

deadb0y wrote:
going this way wrote:I'm beginning to think that it's not going to be possible for the world to get any better or more like we'll all be screwed before it can be so, maybe even some women leaders will send the nukes (over nothing-the same occurrences that always go on), while men save wherever/the world by shooting them down. I think we're more due for a world revolution rather than more of a WW3.

It's just going to get worse and worse then BOOM. It'll explode and all the damsels in distress will be calling for our help.. By that time I hope men will be all "fuck you, you and your female brethren caused this"!

Of course, if shit does go down a certain way, there could be groups, or mobs or women, single, single with children, divorced (women with no men) demanding of others/anyone that they give and share what they have because 'it's fair/the right thing to do/don;t you have a shred of decency in you/think of the children/what kind of person are you?' - and those are just the ones that come to mind right off the top of my head.

Yep, that's right. More fucking shaming language in an attempt to get someone/anyone to give up what they have, share with her, or the group, or whatever.

Then watch as women who do get with some men emulate the men who are about keeping what they have. And she'll do that, because once she is with a man who does have something of his own, she also will not want him to have to share that with anyone else.

The clamor for any man to give what they have will still be used all in the name of 'society'.

Arrogance in persons of merit affronts us more than arrogance in those without merit. Merit itself is an affront. - Nietzsche
-----
Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone. - Benatar
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 28614

Postby TDG » Thu May 04, 2017 11:49 am

mongolking wrote:I'm not the least bit concerned if the human race gets back on track or not. I'm far more interested in my life, and am I living it well. I'm doing everything in my power to make it pleasant, and I'm pleased to report that I'm succeeding.

Yup, for many people, there solution to a problem is that 'government must do something'. My first reaction is to ask what government is already doing to cause said problem and how we can get government out of said problem so it can be fixed.

As Mother Theresa said;

“If you want to bring happiness to the whole world, go home and love your family.”

But that doesn't involve virtue signaling or traveling the globe whining about inequality though does it?

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 63912

Postby Morgu » Thu May 04, 2017 12:22 pm

It is a fact of life: all that blooms must wither. History proves this applies to all things, even nations and civilizations.

Egypt was once the head of large empire. Italy was once the head of the Roman Empire. The Greek nation-states once held great power.

America might be able to prolong her life, but not forever.

All that blooms must wither.

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.

--Morgu
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 15980

Postby womanhater » Thu May 04, 2017 7:35 pm

When people 100,000 years hence speak of "America" in the same sceptical tone that one says "Atlantis" today, that *MIGHT* fix some of what's wrong...might.

Child support is the worst and most likely STD you'll contract from a woman.

"Responsibility is women's kryptonite." - TFM

#DIVORCEMARRIAGE
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 38702

Postby Notorious GIT » Thu May 04, 2017 7:41 pm

I'd agree with Ent, but everything he suggested is too good for humanity.

There needs to be more suffering, humiliation, torture, anguish, pain and misery.

Otherwise, what he said.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 40098

Postby ManWithAPlan » Thu May 04, 2017 8:55 pm

Notorious GIT wrote:I'd agree with Ent, but everything he suggested is too good for humanity.

There needs to be more suffering, humiliation, torture, anguish, pain and misery.

Otherwise, what he said.

You just want to use your guns and ammo, don't lie.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 44096

Postby Entreri » Thu May 04, 2017 11:31 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:
Notorious GIT wrote:I'd agree with Ent, but everything he suggested is too good for humanity.

Otherwise, what he said.

You just want to use your guns and ammo, don't lie.

Yes, those, but I also want to use my sword, knives, fists, feet, rocks, sharp sticks, and fire. Lots and lots of fire.

10mm or GTFO.

Two to the chest, one to the head.

Only hits count.

"Battles leave scars... some you can't see."
-- Kanan Jarrus
Entreri
Phantom

Liked: 20727

Postby Untameable » Fri May 05, 2017 8:31 am

Well I see the answer in two parts.

1. You're not a repairman. You didn't break it. It's not your job to fix it.

2. Don't negotiate with terrorists.

This common wisdom seems to somehow go out the window when it's women's campaign of reproductive terrorism. It's gone on for a century. All demands have been satiated and yet only ever new demands appear. It is quite clear that women are drunk on the power and men and governments have capitulated the whole way. Men have started to wake up. Governments are either still fast asleep or holding their cards close to their chest until they can displace the terrorist's power. (artificial womb)

The irony is that Dworkin spoke of this as men stealing women's reproductive power (whilst women were stealing men's through sperm banks mind you) The reality of the situation is that the artificial womb will become a necessary not out of the accusations made by Dworkin but by women's insistence on reproductive terrorism. Once they lose the men governments will be in a corner where they have to displace this power.

So in short. We don't. Science resolves it or the species goes extinct and if men's place is merely the hostages of never satiated reproductive terrorism then why would I want more men born into that?!?! I'd have to hate men to even want that. At the end of the day women want children far more than men in the vast majority of cases and they hold all the custody cards with men rendered into mere bill payers with some concessions if the mother is gracious enough to concede them.

Who the fuck wants kids on that basis?

Call the bluff and if it's not a bluff fuck it, the game was shit and rigged anyway. Only increasingly stupid men will breed as the balance tilts further and further into gynocentrism. It will take increasingly base instinct, low intellect men to be silly enough to participate in that. So even if you have kids you're sentencing sons to being held to ransom under increasingly evil demands and any kids at all to eventual idiocracy.

Fuck it let it burn.

hasmat wrote:The delusions that so many have is incredible. Some men, but nearly all women.
Watching them touch the hot stove, over and over, is like watching a retard finger paint with their own shit.

RazorFist wrote:Marriage may paralyze a woman from the neck down, but feminism takes care of the fucking rest.

The question is not whether fish needs bicycles. The correct question is how fast will this bicycle I throw in the ocean rust?
Untameable
Slayer of Shackles

Liked: 4962

Postby DruidV » Fri May 05, 2017 10:39 am

I have every confidence in the super intelligent, mutant cockroaches that will inhabit the earth after we have finished with it and passed into extinction. They will take much better care of it.

After all, they were here for a hundred million years before us, and they'll be here long after we are a distant memory.

May the ruins of our "civilization" provide them many cockroachy good hours of spelunking fun!

Until then;

keep-calm-and-watch-it-burn.png
keep-calm-and-watch-it-burn.png (30.56 KiB) Viewed 833 times

EarthFire.png
EarthFire.png (166.9 KiB) Viewed 833 times

Hail Hydra!
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 17898

Postby Red Coolade » Fri May 05, 2017 2:42 pm

There is a book titled "One Second After" written by William R. Forstchen that details events in America after an EMP (Electromagnetic Pulse). Damn good, but scary, read. Do you know when feminism ended? The moment all those lights went out!! :lol:

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
I Corinthians 7:8
Red Coolade
Established Member

Liked: 2305

Postby TheWanderer » Fri May 19, 2017 2:10 am

Humanity will get "back on track" from a full on collapse of civilization. The Great Reset will force humans to do things a certain way or perish. No feminism in a scarce world. However that said I don't view it as hopeful because humanity will only change when it has to. In other words humanity never learns. This is a great opportunity really, that because of the internet and mass instant communication humanity has the chance to really learn this time. Now more than any time before there is no excuse. Yet there's no evidence that mankind is learning anything from it. We're still careening over the cliff.

Maybe this time there will be another reset as per usual (except global scale) or maybe it will be human extinction. (We're still not out of the water with nukes and WW3, etc.)

It's such a shame, a wasted opportunity for us to learn. Again. The universe is infinite and has infinite time to spend on us. If we fail here we'll pop up somewhere else to repeat this hell until we remember who we are and choose freely to do things right.

The mass of humanity will repeat history on a scale far more massive than they know. May some of us souls "graduate" earlier from this hell. Peace, brothers, we all have difficult paths to walk, may you fare well on your journey.

TheWanderer
Established Member

Liked: 910

Postby MrPolityczny » Wed May 24, 2017 6:07 am

going this way wrote:There must be some way out of the mess that feminism has brought.

Optimistic view but sadly not true. There is no law of physics that prevent humanity to destroy itself when major damage has already occurred. Maybe just maybe it is too late so why bother?

"Love: A radioactive element with a half life of 6 months." ~Merlin

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 19150

Next

Return to The Lads Night Inn