What Happens To America Now?

Got something meaningful to say? Philosophical discussions go here.

Postby Red Coolade » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:29 pm

Disclaimer:

I came upon a portion of this when news of Trump Hysteria swept the globe. Ironically, I posted this on HB back in December, and our dearly departed mrklims had this to say about it:

"I am Orthodox Christian, so look to my own sources for this information.

I also study theology at university.

Sadly, most of what passes as theology in America is utter rubbish and best avoided.

American Protestant churchianity is heterodox and not part of the Orthodox/Catholic Church, and has very little to offer in explaining a spiritual way of life, or explaining current events according to orthodox theology.

The modern state of Israeli has precious little to do with the Israel of the bible.

The Orthodox and Catholic Church, and all those in it from Christ until the end are the Israel of god, and to whom the promises of Abraham are given.

95% of all that pertains to the book of Revelations and the Major Prophets does not describe modern day America at all, or the modern state of Israeli. Reading such into modern-day states is asking for a whole bunch of stupid, from a never ending supply of ignorance.

Peace be with you."

Now, I am all about debate and disagreeing with another, but this gentleman resorted to particular insults; in which got him banned from this forum to begin with. "American Protestant churchianity" he is referring to actually dates back to 1st century Asia. Anyway, this is an interesting take on what could happen during (or after) Trump's presidency:

This is a thought provoking take on what could happen in the near future based on what is interpreted from the Bible while watching current events unfold.

The question is, will America fall, and when?

Rarely do I post anything relating to biblical end times theology, especially in regards to America and politics. I happened upon an interesting piece by Terry James, a prominent end times correspondent over at Rapture Ready.

This site focuses on the biblical end times, or eschatology topics with a little politics thrown in. Some bachelors on this site are Christian, and are looking at current events with optimism... or not! :lol:

Let's face it; Donald Trump has the world in a tizzy. Phone calls from Taiwan that has China in a furor; massive shifts in political strategy as we know it with other countries voting populist and turning the international tide towards more pro-Trump foreign relations. Trump's promises to protect and defend Israel in the face of growing terror threats and our rejection of the previous administration's appeasement to Islam. What is this...?

However, God is on the throne, and is the One in power. This being said, here is the excerpt from Terry's article:

So, what happens to the United States of America?

We have looked at my view–which I believe is the biblical view—that God’s people, the Christians of these end times, are Israel’s most fervent friends. But, again I must write a word of qualification. Not all of the born again hold to the position that Israel is God’s chosen nation as given in the Old Testament. Most Christians today (again talking about born-again members of God’s family) don’t even think in terms of Israel and its prophetic destiny one way or the other.

This is because these Christians aren’t taught about the truth of these matters by their pastors and teachers. Also, they don’t do enough study on their own to open their spiritual minds on these things, so God the Holy Spirit can instruct them regarding Israel and prophecy yet future. They are ignorant of these things. Many are willfully ignorant.

So, it is a relatively small group who observe prophetic matters as outlined in God’s Word. Nonetheless, all Christians –every single individual who is a member of God’s eternal family—will go to be with Jesus Christ when He shouts: “Come up here” (Rev. 4:1). All of Israel’s most fervent supporters –that Jewish nation’s staunchest allies—will instantly be gone from the planet. I believe it is at this moment on God’s prophetic time line that America’s time as a viable nation will begin a precipitous plunge. It will recede into the depths of history past, so far as its grandiosity is concerned.

Much of the stable, tax-paying base will be removed in that stupefying moment. Its worker-base will be so severely disrupted that it won’t come close to resembling the economic powerhouse it was the moment before the rapture. This, because America has, it is quite safe to presume—the highest percentage of Christians of any nation of significant population.

The politicians and powers that be within governmental and business bureaucracies will flail wildly, trying to bring their turfdoms back into some semblance of order. It will be a task that will be impossible without the most extreme, draconian measures. Ultimately, I’m convinced, these political and governmental powers will readily agree to come under the auspices of the much more stable European Union. The EU–the member nations of which have long-since doused the Gospel light, thus its populations not as severely affected as that of the U.S.-- will grow to immense size and power within perhaps only a few days.

Israel Following Rapture

Israel will suddenly find itself without its staunchest lobby-base with the American government. The U.S. leadership will, itself, find itself so tied up in the staggering problems of trying to regain economic and societal equilibrium that urgent pleas from Israeli leaders will likely go unheeded.

The Islamic world will have lost in the rapture its small children and babies in the wombs of mothers within the Middle Eastern world. But Islamic armies of young, fanatic militants will be untouched by the catastrophe that has caused the disappearance of many millions of people. These, under their enraged leadership, will almost certainly fervently look at Israel to vent their frustrations. Likely the true Islamic fundamentalist fanatics will see what has happened as Allah’s preparing to bring on the end of the world.

Perhaps this is the “hook” in the “jaws,” which Ezekiel the prophet foretold God promises to implement at this time. There will be no one –including America—to offer to defend Israel. It is at this time that the great, supernaturally persuasive world leader who will one day in the future be known as “the beast” –Antichrist—will come forward from the swiftly reforming western alliance. He will propose to all of the antagonists of the forces poised for war a peace covenant they won’t be able to refuse.

Without genuine repentance of her people, America’s time as the apex nation of history will end. She will lose her golden glow. Her former glory will turn black with soot from the fire of judgment and wrath that will be the fate of all who come against Jesus Christ –the God of all creation.

America’s place in prophecy, without repentance before God, is seen in the Babylonian system of rebellion, as represented by the description of the destruction of its chief city.

“Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her” (Rev. 18:8).

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
I Corinthians 7:8
Red Coolade
Established Member

Liked: 1174

Re: What Happens To America Now?

Postby fester » Sat Feb 11, 2017 8:46 pm

I don't know if there will be some kind of calamity, war or collapse, but I know this;

I don't want it to happen while I'm still alive.

Just give me another thirty, thirty five years or so.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 26467

Postby Morgu » Sat Feb 11, 2017 9:35 pm

It's best to avoid trying to predict the future. At best, you will drive yourself nuts.

The best action to take regarding the future is: be calm, and prepare.

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.

--Morgu
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 14742

Postby McDuncie » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:38 am

I'm personally a mid-post tribulation end times person. The book of Revelation talks about 200 million people being slaughtered for not renouncing the name of Christ. So according to pre tribulation proponents there will be two changes in a twinkling of an eye. One for those before tribulation, and one after the 200 million new convert slaughter.

Also according to the writing of Paul, John, and Peter there will be a time of tremendous persecution of those who are part of God's family. Which lines up with a mid-post tribulation outlook.

Also look at the beginnings of pre tribulation theology. It starts with a scared 15 year old girl new convert who didn't like the reallity of suffering for Christ's sake. She then claimed miraculous visions to her local pastor who started advocating pre tribulation theology.

Pre tribulation theology was part of the Charismatic revival movement in the West. That's why it's so prevalent in modern day church bodies.

I firmly believe we are living in the generation described in 2 Timothy chapters 3 and 4. Which is a precursor of God the Father taking back his property, the Earth and all in it.

God bless you brother, this reply is for a different perspective. I respect your devotion to Christ.

McDuncie
PROSPECT

Liked: 177

Postby Demosthenes » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:39 am

Morgu wrote:

It's best to avoid trying to predict the future. At best, you will drive yourself nuts.

The best action to take regarding the future is: be calm, and prepare.

--Morgu

The left predicted a Clinton win.

They told themselves it was a forgone conclusion.

Many media outlets on the left predicted a 90+ percentage chance of her winning.

And look at how the left lost their shit when it did not happen.

Be calm. Deal with what happens, and with what is.

The hype with what everyone chattering and scurrying about in a tizzy worries might happen is designed to keep the masses distracted.

There's a difference between whipping up fear and loathing from the major media and reporting. Fear and loathing is what the media wants to sell - and most of the media is owned by only 6 (maybe 5 now) major corporations.

-----
Media Control Example:
Everyone's 'local news' is mainly just a bunch of nationally scripted hack pieces stitched together with some local happenings to affect mood and perception of 'the way things are'.

There are more examples of 'local' media (it's not really news) harping on about the same generic bullshit. I stopped watching this shit in my early twenties. I don't see how people think this daily method of 'being informed' has any merit.

Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
So, I'll Do It - I guess there's nothin' to say, its all been said
I'll Do It - Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 25240

Postby hemanth » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:02 am

Qe Sera Sera.

From all thats hinted at in books ,

what i've gleaned is:

60-75% of humanity is doomed.

The rest will survive. barely.

hemanth

Liked: 232

Postby Phathack » Mon Feb 13, 2017 7:31 pm

I was in Radio years ago and in our news department they would pull the story off of the AP New wire and just stick it in the news cast. About 90% of what they read was off the AP Wire.

:ugeek:

Proudly considered “unsuitable” by women since 1993
Phathack
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 8997

Postby trajan » Mon Feb 13, 2017 8:50 pm

Phathack wrote:I was in Radio years ago and in our news department they would pull the story off of the AP New wire and just stick it in the news cast. About 90% of what they read was off the AP Wire.

That's what I did. Unless it was a strictly local event.

trajan
Established Member

Liked: 4138

Postby going this way » Thu Feb 16, 2017 2:17 am

Red Coolade wrote:Sadly, most of what passes as theology in America is utter rubbish and best avoided.

:arrow:
Damn these other "denominations" (like Jehovah's witnesses, not sorry) that teach their own doctrine & print their own bible. Then go door to door with their stuff saying "in the bible it says... " -you shouldn't give them time or space, you'll never get it back. Worse then King James with his bible, some of them. At least it's near common knowledge why the Church of England was started.

Et erunt homines se ipsos amantes, cupidi, elati, superbi, blasphemi, parentibus inoboedientes, ingrate, scelesti
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 1134

Postby Red Coolade » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:02 am

going this way wrote:
Red Coolade wrote:Sadly, most of what passes as theology in America is utter rubbish and best avoided.

:arrow:
Damn these other "denominations" (like Jehovah's witnesses, not sorry) that teach their own doctrine & print their own bible. Then go door to door with their stuff saying "in the bible it says... " -you shouldn't give them time or space, you'll never get it back. Worse then King James with his bible, some of them. At least it's near common knowledge why the Church of England was started.

Interesting. The Church of England started in 1558; or around that time. The King James Bible was translated from 1604 to 1611. The Jehovah's Witnesses hate the King James Bible. The organization started in America around 1870; developing their own bible in the 1950's to attack mainstream Christianity, and they intentionally misinterpreted the New Testament Greek texts to discredit the Person and Deity of Christ. It is a cult.

James I of England commissioned 57 learned men from England to translate the Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek scriptures at Oxford, Westminster and Cambridge universities to bring the Bible into the hands of the common man. King James himself had nothing to do with the work. The Dead Sea Scrolls discovered in 1947 agreed 98% with the manuscripts the KJV translators used (the Dead Sea Scrolls are dated from 250 B.C. to 68 A.D.), so these predate every manuscript; the KJV translators had every manuscript available to them; and this does not change the KJV text at all. :ugeek:

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
I Corinthians 7:8
Red Coolade
Established Member

Liked: 1174

Postby DruidV » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:16 am

Mystery Babylon is destined to fall.

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16747

Postby womanhater » Sun Feb 19, 2017 8:18 pm

Hmmm....

Here's what I th...

Um....

Well, you see, the truth is....

Um...

Nope. I'll just back my sedevacantist traditional Catholic ass right out of this thread.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 36609

Postby going this way » Mon Feb 20, 2017 12:44 pm

Anyway, getting back to the title topic question; too much emphasis on freedom. Free to do whatever you want, support feminism or tear it apart. Switch from religion to religion or atheism, too much emphasis on free will, leads to a bunch of thoughts & feelings, many races have even gone against their own for freedom, or maybe to escape traditions. Without at least proper guidance & governing-why what is done is what is done, It could fall into anarchy or something worse. I've been thinking civil war, but only God knows.

Et erunt homines se ipsos amantes, cupidi, elati, superbi, blasphemi, parentibus inoboedientes, ingrate, scelesti
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 1134

Return to The Lads Night Inn