Barack Obama has a new job as...

Talk politics, economics, house prices, taxation, globalisation and stuff here. Please don't fall out with each other!!!!

Barack Obama has a new job as...

Postby PSIII » Thu Apr 20, 2017 6:31 pm

Michelle’s personal vacation Instagrammer.

:roll:

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/travel/news/ba ... li=AAggNb9

As much as we’d like them to be, it’s safe to say that Barack and Michelle Obama are not just like us. For instance, not all of us would spend our weekend aboard David Geffen’s superyacht with Tom Hanks, Rita Wilson, Bruce Springsteen, and possibly Oprah near the island of Moorea.

But something we can maybe relate to? Getting our dude to take an enviable photo of our glamorized vacation selves to post to social media. Though it seems the results of Barack’s efforts never made it to either of their Instagram accounts, paparazzi photos of the former president snapping pics of his wife offer proof that at least he tried. And the internet is all about it.

So there you have it. He was once the most powerful corporate-controlled, globalist puppet man in the world, now he is reduced to taking pictures of his wife for instagram.

Impressionable men all over 'Murica will be shown this, as an example of how to behave. Be a good little simp just like the former President, and you'll get a pat on the head for your subservient behavior.

:roll:

'Murica hasn't had a "leader" that pussy-whipped since Reagan who deferred to Nancy and her quack astrologist.

What a fucked-up world.

Built for the Future

"For the sake of any and every moment of levity you can steal from this fucked world, give no fucks ever about anything."

Notorious GIT
PSIII
MGTOW Veteran / Forum Moderator

Liked: 4618

Re: Barack Obama has a new job as...

Postby Red Coolade » Thu Apr 20, 2017 11:22 pm

Wait...

I thought Obammy was going to run the Deep State to oppose Trump from Washington D.C.,

Or hiding out in Tahiti because his goose is cooked due to all the spying allegations. Which one is it?

The plot thickens... :evil:

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
I Corinthians 7:8
Red Coolade
Established Member

Liked: 1893

Return to Politics and Economics