Are men rational?

Post your Anecdotal evidence of double standards, Bullshitters, 'Biasism', Whorism, White Knightism and Mangina-ism etc! Can be from your own experiences or from stories published on the Internet.
Forum rules
No violence towards anyone, no nudity (or links thereto).

Are men rational?

Postby all_in_chocolate » Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:35 pm

Holy moly.

It's raining red pills around here.

A friend/co-worker of mine was fucking a slut on our clerical staff a while back. Strictly a friends with benefits, sex only, type of thing.

She got herself a new dupe and quit fucking him.

So, he's high and dry and turns to online dating to try to get his dick wet. He's been regaling us with dating tales.

We're sitting there, and he comes up and starts telling us about his latest first date, pretty messed up all around. Then, he gets to the part that "blew his mind."

"Then she told me she wants to move slow, since she's been raped three times. Remember, we're on our first date. She's obviously fucking crazy. I mean, how do you get raped three times? No fucking way. I can't even imagine that, unless you seek it out or put yourself in some seriously stupid situations over and over."

At this point, the clerical girl he used to fuck had just walked up behind him and overheard him. "It CAN happen! Me! I've been raped FOUR times."

Needless to say, every guy there is biting their tongue and furtively glancing at each other.

The next day, we got together after work, and he's confiding to me.

After he got home that night, he'd texted one of his women friends from college about it. The chick totally backed up the two girls and told him what a douche bag he is for thinking that he "gets to define what rape is."

Which blew his mind again. "Is every woman crazy?"

This also reminded him of a story his woman college friend had told him in the past. She had flirted with and gone home with a guy from the bar in college but wasn't really feeling it after they arrived at his place. But she felt obligated, since she had blatantly created the situation and expectation, so she took the path of least resistance and had sex with him anyways, even though she really didn't want to. Evidently, this traumatized her and was somehow the guy's fault, despite it being completely unknown to him.

He asked me if she construed that as rape.

By the way, this is the same lucky bastard I wrote about here:

https://www.mgtowhq.com/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=14398

Anyways, he's found a new, special girl to date, now. One who "buys the kind of beer he likes."

I've red pilled the living shit out of him, and he understands it. Believes it even.

But it doesn't matter, because he's too much of a monomaniac.

He's like an ant trying to find a way around an obstacle.

His ideal life fantasy is to find a woman who doesn't want marriage or children, and play house with her (so he can have regular sex, no condoms). No, he doesn't have a vasectomy. And as a stopgap until then, he will date and fuck any woman he can, rationalizing away all risks.

He's one of the smartest people I know, but goddamn he does some stupid shit.

That's what happens when you ignore your reason in favor of your instincts. Illogical and self-destructive behavior.

I'm sure I don't need to lecture you guys about the minefield he's running through while the Luftwaffe drops bombs and the artillery slings mortars his way.

He's been one lucky motherfucker so far, but he continues to run straight toward the machine gun fire.

Sooner or later he's going to get barbecued.

"It stinks to high heaven, but we learn from our mistakes and eventually we stop weathering the storm and start being the storm." --MisterPho
all_in_chocolate
Established Member

Liked: 5337

Re: Are men rational?

Postby TDG » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:07 pm

all_in_chocolate wrote:Which blew his mind again. "Is every woman crazy?"

Cross posted from here;

deadb0y wrote:
TDG wrote:Also note that many of them have the associated 'abusive' bf thing too.

C'mon, can any of you honestly say you have ever met a woman who's never had an abusive ex?!?!

It's been my personal anecdotal experience and other men in my peer group, that women under 35 almost all have some kind of rape story and perhaps an abusive ex-bf story.

It's my thinking that the 'abusive ex-bf' story morphed into the 'I was raped story' due to the latter being overplayed so in typical female fashion, the lies get bigger.

Also, the word 'rape' doesn't mean as much as what it did even 5 years ago due to it's careless overuse.

I also believe the under 35 crowd had less serial relationships than the older generation so the 'abusive ex-bf' angle is hard to pull off when you hop from cock to cock to cock so frequently as opposed to a monogamous 3+ year relationship that the over 35 crowd would have been able to indulge in.

My ex claimed she was raped twice and recently wanted to tell a court how I 'abused' her. I imagine the 'r' word came up way before the abuse word did whenever she decided to paint me with that brush.

'I was raped' is the new 'I have an abusive ex'.

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 63118

Postby fester » Tue Jul 11, 2017 2:57 pm

Some men like to rock climb without a rope.

Nothing you can do, apparently.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 27282

Postby No4Dad » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:10 pm

I won't lie, the "rape contest" had me chuckling.

I know 2 guys right now doing stupid things:

One is about to move in with his girlfriend and he thinks, "Oh, I'll only have to pay half the rent and utilities. This is going to be great." He doesn't realize he'll be paying everything.

Another one just proposed to his girlfriend and I'm looking at it and thinking, "You've been divorced, I think, 2-3 times. How are you not getting this?" Nope. He's in love so, there's that.

Fuck SJWs. Fuck CNN.
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 17367

Postby The Signal » Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:49 pm

And what is our lesson from this thread? I say it's this: biology doesn't negotiate.

We can stare at these truths all we want, but it won't make us stop wanting to chase tail. It can't. Tail is tail and chasing it is our deepest impulse. I think it will always be a small percentage of men who both (1) allow themselves finally to see the truth of how sexual dimorphism and competing reproductive strategies manifest themselves in humans and (2) alter their life priorities in light of that truth so as to maximize their personal well-being.

Okay, that was a lot of words for a simple idea, so lemme try again: only some guys can handle seeing the truth and most of those won't accept it anyway.

Feminism means we only ever blame one sex for anything.
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9045

Postby Delmore Schwartz » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:23 pm

The Signal wrote:And what is our lesson from this thread? I say it's this: biology doesn't negotiate.

You can colour it with many tails, but it amounts to the same thing:

"We are survival machines – robot vehicles blindly programmed to preserve the selfish molecules known as genes"
- Richard Dawkins from "The Selfish Gene"

"Testosterone makes you stupid" - Barman at the local pub

"Quit thinking with the Little Head" - Me to My Mate Jon

Time is the fire in which we burn

Delmore Schwartz (the original, not this internet manifestation of his ghost)
Delmore Schwartz
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 4997

Postby K-Dog » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:37 pm

All_in_Chocolate said:

We're sitting there, and he comes up and starts telling us about his latest first date, pretty messed up all around. Then, he gets to the part that "blew his mind."

"Then she told me she wants to move slow, since she's been raped three times. Remember, we're on our first date. She's obviously fucking crazy. I mean, how do you get raped three times? No fucking way. I can't even imagine that, unless you seek it out or put yourself in some seriously stupid situations over and over."

At this point, the clerical girl he used to fuck had just walked up behind him and overheard him. "It CAN happen! Me! I've been raped FOUR times."

K-Dog back.

For these women, sex they regret the next day = rape. That's the origin of the 1-in-4 fable among women in university.

"To say that privacy does not matter because I have nothing to hide is analogous to saying free speech does not matter because I have nothing to say."—Ranome of MGTOWHQ.com
K-Dog
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7297

Postby No4Dad » Tue Jul 11, 2017 6:41 pm

K-Dog wrote:For these women, sex they regret the next day = rape. That's the origin of the 1-in-4 fable among women in university.

I think you're wrong on this one.

All sex is rape now or at anytime in the future, unless a woman decides it's not rape now or at anytime in the future.

It's not just regret sex. It's "I want to fuck you over because 20 years back..."-sex. Ask Bill Cosby.

Fuck SJWs. Fuck CNN.
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 17367

Postby Delmore Schwartz » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:24 pm

No4Dad wrote:All sex is rape now or at anytime in the future, unless a woman decides it's not rape now or at anytime in the future.

Basically this.

In the modern version of Bizarro World which we now inhabit, "Rape" is exclusively defined by a woman and any sexual interaction of any form can become "Rape" at any point in time. The greater the status of a guy (money / celebrity), the greater the probability that any sexual interaction will at some point become "Rape".

So in the feminine mind, "Rape" is both universal and/in a state of quantum flux. In essence, every female is "Schrödinger's Rape Victim" and every male is "Schrödinger's Rapist".

Schrödinger's Rapist.png
Schrödinger's Rapist.png (37.58 KiB) Viewed 649 times

Time is the fire in which we burn

Delmore Schwartz (the original, not this internet manifestation of his ghost)
Delmore Schwartz
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 4997

Postby Kcorain130 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:58 pm

His ideal life fantasy is to find a woman who doesn't want marriage or children, and play house with her (so he can have regular sex, no condoms). No, he doesn't have a vasectomy. And as a stopgap until then, he will date and fuck any woman he can, rationalizing away all risks.

so goes the thinking of the average blue pill man...

Little does he realise that this is not what she is thinking.

This is how men go from "we have a cool relationship."

To, "she's turned into a nagging shrew, demanding I marry her and I'm about to become a father..."

You can see men actually constructing the platform and knotting the rope on the device they are about to be hanged with!

Its their own fault for being so unbelievably and wilfully naïve and deluded...

To be nobody but myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. -E.E. Cummings

When relationships with others are nothing but cost with no benefit, there can only be one outcome: more and more men looking out only for themselves. We get to the point where the only person we will trust is ourselves. That could be a great thing, or it could be a terrible thing - I don't know. But I do know that I have no other choice. - Mongolking
Kcorain130
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7119

Postby DrunkenMaster » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:10 am

I was becoming concerned I look forward to the "All-in-chocolate" anecdotals and hadn't seen one for quite a while thank you sir .

The constant is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and ever changing , so hence change is the constant.
DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Liked: 6896

Postby ernave » Tue Jul 18, 2017 7:51 am

TDG wrote:'I was raped' is the new 'I have an abusive ex'.

Yep. There are two things that easily explain this trend. First: women crave attention. They can't help but notice all the glorious attention that "victims" get. "Survivor" is a badge of honor. But wait, what's this? That bitch Cathie says she was raped too? No! She's stealing my attention! Hold on a second, I've just not remembered something important - I've been raped twice! Now let me bask in the warm glow of that attention. What's that? That cunt Beckie says she was raped twice? God damnit! Actually though, I'd forgotten about the third time I was raped - so traumatic I had blocked it out!

That's part of the motivation for the ever expanding definition of rape. Everybody wants to be a snowflake.

The other reason is a consequence of the 80/20 rule. You've probably noticed that nearly all women in their 20s (and most outside that range) are "sexually active" - an amusing phrase invented to address the fact that "in a relationship" no longer begins to encompass the behaviors they're engaged in. In the past that would have been, "are you married." The first step toward a future where the category is enlarged yet again is the fact that girls are vaccinated against an STD right at puberty.

But I digress. Nearly all women are fucking. But everyone seems to acknowledge that few men are. "Lonely virgin" and "in your mother's basement" aren't made-up insults, they're observations. So if women are fucking, and most men aren't fucking them, what's going on? This is the 80/20 rule. A small subset of men are fucking lots of women.

What does this have to do with rape? Well, that aggressive sociopath that one women chooses to fuck is also attractive to many other women. They like "bad boys." And so, within that tiny minority of men that women find attractive, actual rapists are vastly over represented - particularly when you expand the definition a bit.

ernave
Established Member

Liked: 2660

Return to Anecdotals