Nasty Sister

Post your Anecdotal evidence of double standards, Bullshitters, 'Biasism', Whorism, White Knightism and Mangina-ism etc! Can be from your own experiences or from stories published on the Internet.
Forum rules
No violence towards anyone, no nudity (or links thereto).

Nasty Sister

Postby DMcG94 » Thu May 11, 2017 4:04 pm

If any of you have read my previous posts, you know that my sister is a nasty woman. She's one of the biggest reasons I really don't trust women in general. Pretty much every girl I've come across has had at-least 1 or more traits that my sister has had. My sister doesn't hit me however she's very manipulative and very awful to be around. She's also very good at playing the victim. She tries to start drama and then when I fire back at her and verbally bitch slap her, she tries to cry crocodile tears and act like I'm in the wrong. And when she is in the wrong, she never apologizes. She instead usually tries to buy me something in an attempt to manipulate me into forgetting what she did.

Recently, I decided to start treating her like the way she treated me. She then came up to me and confronted me about and asked what was wrong and if I was mad at her. I wanted to say to her "Whats the matter? You can dish it out but can't take it? I'm just treating you the same way you treat me", but I knew she would most likely resort to gas-lighting so I just lied to her and said "Nope, nothing is wrong".

Anyone else have toxic family members, be it a mom or a sister or whoever?

DMcG94
Established Member

Liked: 592

Re: Nasty Sister

Postby Red Coolade » Sun May 14, 2017 9:32 pm

Brother, as much as I love my sister, she has too many damned issues. She has five kids, two from different fathers. She asked me for help throughout the years, in which I was more than happy to help, to find she was manipulated by family members, and her so-called husband, who later died from a heart attack caused by cocaine use. (Or was it her?)

Now, since I take care of immediate family; my father and mother has passed away recently, so my sister had the "oh shit, Godfather moment."

You know what I'm talking about?

The day when Fredo realized his mother was dead, there was no hope for him; and Michael was on his ass.

Enter the time my mom passed away (2012, two years before my Red Pill). Gone were the frequent requests for help, money, and questions about all her drama.

So yeah, I hear you brother. Thank God I ingested the Red Pill when the time came.

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
I Corinthians 7:8
Red Coolade
Established Member

Liked: 2282

Postby DMcG94 » Mon May 15, 2017 5:52 am

Red Coolade wrote:Brother, as much as I love my sister, she has too many damned issues. She has five kids, two from different fathers. She asked me for help throughout the years, in which I was more than happy to help, to find she was manipulated by family members, and her so-called husband, who later died from a heart attack caused by cocaine use. (Or was it her?)

I hear you man.. I have learned the hard way that helping out women can be risky and dangerous. They end up getting even more conditioned to view you as a disposable utility that they can just discard whenever they get what they want. I one time had a friend that I helped out and as soon as she got what she wanted, she pretty much kicked me to the curb. The friend was crying to me about how everything was going wrong and that she was stressed out and couldn't pay the phone bill. I had some extra money so I offered to pay it for her. I didn't really expect sex or anything like that in return for helping her out, I legitimately felt bad. After I gave her the money, she pretty much started ignoring me.

I consider myself lucky though because I learned from a young age that women in general (not all but most) are very untrustworthy. Particularly western women as well as any women that are from countries infected with 3rd wave feminist and pc garbage.

As far as my sister goes, I have mentioned this in a previous thread but I will mention it here as well. She is what is known as a 'has been'. She hasn't really dated since highschool. She's one of those girls that had guys all over here in highschool but now her sexual market place value has deteriorated rapidly ever since graduation and she's bitter about it. She sometimes makes self-deprecating jokes about how shes 26 and single but I know deep down it bothers her. It's really no wonder she's single though. Her personality is so unpalatable and the only reason she was able to get guys in the first place was because of how she looked.

She's the epitome of what is wrong with western women. Extremely high expectations yet little to nothing that she can offer.
As I mentioned before, its no coincidence she is single. The guys that could be potential husbands are avoiding her like the plague because they know that the juice isn't worth the squeeze.

DMcG94
Established Member

Postby Red Coolade » Mon May 15, 2017 12:45 pm

Funny, I remember how her first boyfriend refused to marry her; due to her horrible attitude. She was so hot tempered, I would not come home until after she went to bed.

Years later, we got along better, but I would never forget her behavior and I knew it was ALL the girls in the neighborhood that acted that way! She got pregnant out of desperation, although she had a scholarship for college!

Wha... a mom at 18 because you wanted to snag a man for marriage; disregarding a free college education and career!?? :roll:

Yeah, women definitely think differently. I worked hard, pushed through college, joined the military, and is set to retire with half a mil in the bank before the age of 45. What is my big sis doing? Yeah... :?

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
I Corinthians 7:8
Red Coolade
Established Member

Liked: 2282

Postby DrunkenMaster » Tue May 16, 2017 2:08 am

I have 3 brothers I wish I could relate .

The constant is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and ever changing , so hence change is the constant.
DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Liked: 7038

Postby DMcG94 » Thu May 18, 2017 11:46 pm

DrunkenMaster wrote:I have 3 brothers I wish I could relate .

Having a nasty sister can get you red-pilled sooner without having to go through divorce rape.

DMcG94
Established Member

Postby DruidV » Fri May 19, 2017 5:17 am

Most of my major damage came from my mother and my two older sisters, during my early childhood, adolescence and early adulthood.

My mother is now dead, and my sisters disowned, so I'm feeling much better, now.

If you are smart, you will begin taking steps to remove yourself from your toxic sister's life, today.

I'll kill your thread dead!
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 17868

Postby DMcG94 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:34 pm

DruidV wrote:Most of my major damage came from my mother and my two older sisters, during my early childhood, adolescence and early adulthood.

My mother is now dead, and my sisters disowned, so I'm feeling much better, now.

If you are smart, you will begin taking steps to remove yourself from your toxic sister's life, today.

Even though we both live at home, we rarely speak to each other. I do everything I can to avoid her. I often go weeks without saying a single word to her.

DMcG94
Established Member

Return to Anecdotals