You don't have anything to offer me.

Post your Anecdotal evidence of double standards, Bullshitters, 'Biasism', Whorism, White Knightism and Mangina-ism etc! Can be from your own experiences or from stories published on the Internet.
Forum rules
No violence towards anyone, no nudity (or links thereto).

You don't have anything to offer me.

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Sun Feb 12, 2017 7:15 am

After five long years of a relationship, my refusal to ever marry has gotten me laid off from the position of boyfriend. I'm not sad. Hell, I expected this. It's just funny how women react when they know they aren't getting what they want. For years now, I've waited for her to get her own stuff together but that hasn't happened. Of course, it's all my fault. I didn't do anything to help her get what she needs to do done. (It isn't but that's how she spins it).

All of this is hilarious. This is exactly how my mother manipulated me for years. This is the woman who is partly responsible for me being a mgtow today. I know, I know, I should have gotten out but I really thought I could make it all better. Well, it's good to be free. I'll be moved out by the end of the month and it is the last time I will consort with a woman.

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2523

Re: You don't have anything to offer me.

Postby FapMaster » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:24 am

Has your leech got a new host? I know you probably don't care at this point but I'm just curious.

No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree. -W. C. Fields
FapMaster
Established Member

Liked: 3106

Postby Orangutan » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:37 am

chiefbrownmonk wrote:I'll be moved out by the end of the month and it is the last time I will consort with a woman.

I'm happy to hear you're exiting a bad situation.

But you're still in a precarious situation. I'd get out of there as soon as possible. Go sleep on a friend's couch if you have to, or book an Airbnb room. There's no telling what could happen while you're still staying in the same living space.

Secure your passport, cash, valuables and anything precious to you.

chiefbrownmonk wrote:After five long years of a relationship, my refusal to ever marry has gotten me laid off from the position of boyfriend.

You've said you come from money.

I would venture to say her plan was to get you to marry her eventually, but you didn't fall for it.

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 5211

Postby EddieS » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:53 am

Feels great doesn't it. Not taking responsibility for other grown ups, and them doing their banana because of it.

the dark isn't dark
EddieS
Grungle

Liked: 15009

Postby The Signal » Sun Feb 12, 2017 1:26 pm

I'm with Orangutan--during a break up the female desire for vengeance is extraordinary. Do not underestimate it and do not allow yourself to fail to plan for it well in advance.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7159

Postby fester » Sun Feb 12, 2017 5:30 pm

Remember what happened to Phil Hartman.

From the beginning of a relationship, we are on probation. The longer it goes on, the more you will hear "where is this going?".

It is not enough to just spend time together; no, you must "man up" and involve The State.

Otherwise, you are not a serious man, just a little Peter Pan boy wasting her time.

Be careful, get free and good luck to you, sir.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 25691

Postby Orangutan » Sun Feb 12, 2017 6:06 pm

The Signal wrote:I'm with Orangutan--during a break up the female desire for vengeance is extraordinary. Do not underestimate it and do not allow yourself to fail to plan for it well in advance.

I would be pretty paranoid if I had lived together with a woman and suddenly had to exit the scene.

Change your internet and banking passwords, as well as your ATM card pin codes. Take her off your accounts and transfer money out of accounts as necessary.

If she wanted to marry you for your money, there's a good chance she might plan to take some of that money away from you while she still can.

Orangutan
Banana Republican

Liked: 5211

Postby MisterPho » Mon Feb 13, 2017 9:58 am

My first instinct is to say congratulations.

Secondly, you talked about "moving out" so I'm assuming you're still living in the same place together. If that's correct, watch your back, brother.

MisterPho
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12768

Postby No4Dad » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:15 am

The Signal wrote:I'm with Orangutan--during a break up the female desire for vengeance is extraordinary. Do not underestimate it and do not allow yourself to fail to plan for it well in advance.

Yep. Think, "Scorched Earth Policy". That's how they work.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 14175

Postby Demosthenes » Mon Feb 13, 2017 11:24 am

No4Dad wrote:

Yep. Think, "Scorched Earth Policy". That's how they work.

And some, not all, but some who go scorched earth believe/feel that the guy they are going scorched earth on should want to 'win' her back.

Then she gets angry all over again at the man she went scorched earth on because her 'plan' to be 'won back' by him produced no results.

Best case scenario: Do not be accessible in any manner.
-->Not always an easy or possible thing given individual circumstances...

Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
So, I'll Do It - I guess there's nothin' to say, its all been said
I'll Do It - Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 23819

Postby ubermensch » Fri Feb 17, 2017 4:16 am

Women.

Fuck.

ubermensch
The Ghost of Albert Jacka

Liked: 25384

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Fri Feb 17, 2017 5:02 am

Indeed. Things have been quiet. I'm about to make good my escape in a bit. It is such a shame, you can almost see the glimmer of the person that they could be if they just tried to be people instead of a gaping hole. But that's just how it is and there isn't any fixing it for our generation at least.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not suggesting a change of mind on women. Simply the suggestion that it is much the same as watching a bro jump into the sarlac pit of marriage. The loss of potential is staggering.

Oh well. Not a problem of my making. Not mine to fix.

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2523

Postby TheWanderer » Fri Feb 17, 2017 6:58 am

chiefbrownmonk wrote:Indeed. Things have been quiet. I'm about to make good my escape in a bit. It is such a shame, you can almost see the glimmer of the person that they could be if they just tried to be people instead of a gaping hole. But that's just how it is and there isn't any fixing it for our generation at least.

Reminds me how I felt at a past breakup. She was a pussy and tits. Sexy but worthless as a person. Every time she would do wife-like things my resentment grew. She had been with tons of guys, sucked untold dicks. And yet they're females, no matter their past they think they deserve to be a wife. They'll get with any guy, and they treat their men as disposable as they treat themselves. They have nothing to offer but a wet hole and they aspire to nothing else. I may get a little flak for saying this, but there are some women out there (very few though) who could in theory be good wives if they would just submit to male guidance, respect themselves and their men, and not turn into whores in the first place. But like you said, no fixing that for this generation.

TheWanderer
Established Member

Liked: 490

Postby Cherubino » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:22 am

TheWanderer wrote:I may get a little flak for saying this, but there are some women out there (very few though) who could in theory be good wives if they would just submit to male guidance, respect themselves and their men, and not turn into whores in the first place.

No, not only "very few" but almost all of them - as the past has shown. The problem with that model though is that it means male enslavement.

What does it mean if you received a fully functioning wife-kit from her father and assembled it successfully?

It means that you are working your ass off and get nothing. It means that you loose.

The costs of sustenance are forbiddingly high. Unless you are rich, it is much better to not take on that kind of burden.

Also, in the past raising kids was also the usual retirement fond. You pay once and get two things. This is also taken away nowadays, since you would be raising the kids for The State. While paying taxes for it.

As long as other men are willing to support the statist system and even go to war for it and offer white-knighting services of all kinds, it is in your best interest to stay away from all of that.

Ask not what you can do for your country - do ask what your country can do to you.
I make a distinction between the oppressor in W., DC and it's main enemy and target: the American people.

"Increasingly, one's humanity is directly proportional to both one's insistence on withdrawal from the herd, and one's intolerance towards ape-like conduct of all sorts." - bem

"What do women think? Who really cares what women think? You're not running a free psychiatric clinic." - dubya
Cherubino
Established Member

Liked: 2917

Return to Anecdotals