These hos ain't loyal

Post your Anecdotal evidence of double standards, Bullshitters, 'Biasism', Whorism, White Knightism and Mangina-ism etc! Can be from your own experiences or from stories published on the Internet.
Forum rules
No violence towards anyone, no nudity (or links thereto).

These hos ain't loyal

Postby Falcon » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:28 pm

Earlier at work, I was talking with a female coworker, who currently has a boyfriend. I don't know much about him, but I've seen a picture of him and he is an Asian version of this guy:Image

Anyway, she was showing me something from her facebook that we were talking about, when all of the sudden a notification from OK Cupid pops up. She didn't know I saw it, but I did. I had no inclination that things were bad with her boyfriend. But she's monkey branching. I feel bad for her boyfriend. As soon as a bigger better deal comes along, I'm sure she'll drop him. I'll try to act surprised when she does.

There are no feminists when the ship hits an iceberg.

It's only a shit test if you're trying to pass.
Falcon
Established Member

Liked: 1828

Re: These hos ain't loyal

Postby JohnnyComeLately » Fri Nov 25, 2016 8:57 pm

If he's anything like Carl the Cuck personally, then your sympathy is misplaced. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

JohnnyComeLately
Established Member

Liked: 6581

Postby DMcG94 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 10:05 pm

If he's anything like Carl the Cuck personally, then your sympathy is misplaced. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!

You're a WHITE MALE!!!!!!

DMcG94
Established Member

Liked: 520

Postby ZionDweller » Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:58 pm

The other day, I was working with this girl. Out of nowhere she stops what she was doing, looks at me and says ''If I didn't have a bf, would you be interested in being with me?''

Sounds like she's looking for another branch.

There was also another girl at work that was hiding the fact she had a bf but only from the guys she was interested in hooking up with. Of course, she was telling everyone else about the bf and how he bought her a new car. LULZ

And people ask me why I'm not in a relationship? Bwhahaha

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10257

Postby K-Dog » Tue Jan 10, 2017 7:10 pm

"These hos ain't loyal"? These? No ho is. Don't be mistaken. :lol:

"To say that privacy does not matter because I have nothing to hide is analogous to saying free speech does not matter because I have nothing to say."—Ranome of MGTOWHQ.com
K-Dog
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6881

Return to Anecdotals