Fuck you, Liam Neeson

Discuss outdoor hobbies here

Fuck you, Liam Neeson

Postby hasmat » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:49 pm

I'll never pay to watch one of your movies. Asshole.
http://www.everydaynodaysoff.com/2014/1 ... r-taken-3/

LIAM “GUN CONTROL” NEESON’S TRAILER FOR TAKEN 3
Unsurprisingly this looks like Taken 2, which unsurprisingly was like Taken 1:

“I am totally for gun control in the U.S. The population of America is roughly 300 million and there are 300 million guns in this country, which is terrifying. Every day we’re seeing some kid running rampant in a school. And do you know what the gun lobby’s response to Newtown was? The National Rifle Association’s official response was, ‘If that teacher had been armed…’ It’s crazy.

“I’ll give Britain its dues, when they had the Dunblane massacre in Scotland, within 24 hours the gun laws were changed so you could not have a handgun… It is the right to bear arms which is the problem. I think if the Founding Fathers knew what was happening they would be turning in their graves with embarrassment at how that law has been interpreted.” -Liam Neeson

Quite hilarious that a man with a ~$75 Million net worth, he made mainly from movies where people are getting shot, is so outspoken in favor of gun control. Cool starry bra. There is no doubt in my mind this guy has armed bodyguards too.

You can read the rest of his Anti 2nd Amendment comments on The Independent.

Check out the Liam Neeson Kill Map, for how he’s killed people in movies. It’s notable to mention his kills appear to mostly be from guns:

You only have power over people so long as you don't take everything away from them. But when you've robbed a man of everything, he's no longer in your power - he's free again.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
hasmat
Has 2 Y chromosomes

Liked: 10357

Re: Fuck you, Liam Neeson

Postby comedian » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:59 pm

He's a classic hypocrite and an even dumber Jedi.

PhilospherStoned: Sometimes it's easier to spend 10 minutes using your imagination and be done with it than spend hours entertaining an idiot.
comedian
Ghost GHOW

Liked: 5366

Postby MrPolityczny » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:07 am

comedian wrote:an even dumber Jedi.

Lets be fair... this was George Lucas fault. There is a saying: if in the first act there is a rifle hanging on the wall, in the third has to shoot. But this is true in in a play not in the real life.

Do all these "noble" people are unable to realize one simple truth: "firearms does not kill, bullets kill"?

"Love: A radioactive element with a half life of 6 months." ~Merlin

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 17823

Postby Entreri » Thu Jan 15, 2015 5:53 am

MrPolityczny wrote:
Do all these "noble" people are unable to realize one simple truth: "firearms does not kill, bullets kill"?

Stop trying to bring logic into an argument based on Teh Feelz.

"Battles leave scars... some you can't see."
-- Kanan Jarrus
Entreri
Phantom

Liked: 19027

Postby MrPolityczny » Thu Jan 15, 2015 8:26 am

Entreri wrote:Stop trying to bring logic into an argument based on Teh Feelz.

NO!!! I do not stop! ;)

"Love: A radioactive element with a half life of 6 months." ~Merlin

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 17823

Postby DruidV » Thu Jan 15, 2015 9:39 am

Gee, what a shocker.

Another limey, red coat bastard, who wants to try and take my guns.

As uncle Ted would say, "Suck on my machine gun, Liam!"

Browning .30 cal.jpg
Browning .30 cal.jpg (5.52 KiB) Viewed 5344 times

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16730

Postby Pointerman » Thu Jan 15, 2015 10:27 am

I always find it funny when some ass hat who makes a ton of money on action movies with guns blazing comes out pro gun control.

Fuck him.

"i'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn't like a person" -Bill Murray
Pointerman
Resident Redneck

Liked: 30172

Postby The Shadow » Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:18 am

PointermanKS wrote:I always find it funny when some ass hat who makes a ton of money on action movies with guns blazing comes out pro gun control.

Fuck him.

Yeap!!!

No problemo for action-shit actors who use firearms in most of their films, then come out against a Constitutional amendment, second only to the first, in the Bill of Rights.

Arnold signed off on a few gun-control bills in Kookafornia, before he got caught with his pants down, screwing the maid.

Right now, I have added Liam Neeson, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Mark Wahlberg, who is a convicted felon no less, to my "NO WATCH" list, amongst many others, of which most of Hollywood seems to adore. Fuck these hypocrites!

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7294

Postby flintlock » Mon Feb 16, 2015 10:52 pm

Thanks. Liam Neeson ruined. I hate it when these people of celebrity 'status' get all opinionated about something. They don;t even know how to address an issue from a non-judgmental, unbiased perspective. They just have their blinkered, narrow view of the world and try to not appear controversial. They are practically worthless opinions.

"Misogynist: A man who hates women as much as women hate one another"

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want and deserve to get it good and hard"

"The most dangerous man to any government is the man who is able to think things out... without regard to the prevailing superstitions and taboos"

"Bachelors know more about women than married men; if they didn't they'd be married too"
Henry L. Mencken

"Feminism is a movement that thrives on its own failures; hence, it is very difficult to reverse
F R Devlin
flintlock
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6816

Postby fester » Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:31 pm

If he doesn't toe the line on the politically correct "anti gun ownership" script, he won't be invited to all the good cocktail parties, to say nothing of being blacklisted for really good film roles.

You know, the ones where he shoots everyone but the twat star.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 26414

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:44 pm

flintlock wrote:Thanks. Liam Neeson ruined. I hate it when these people of celebrity 'status' get all opinionated about something. They don;t even know how to address an issue from a non-judgmental, unbiased perspective. They just have their blinkered, narrow view of the world and try to not appear controversial. They are practically worthless opinions.

Yeah, I'm with you. I liked the movies he has starred in & thought he was a decent guy. Now this changes my whole perspective on him, but yet I'm kind of a hypocrite on this subject. I'm a fan of classic rock & even though I don't agree with the message I still enjoy the song Saturday Night Special & enjoy the band who preformed the song Lynyrd Skynyrd.

I say what I say & if you don't like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't give a fuck.

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 20262

Postby sonsofchemistry » Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:48 am

Liam can kiss my white, gun-owning ass!

"Being a malevolent asshole bastard son of a bitch is handy as fuck." -GIT
sonsofchemistry
Established Member

Liked: 3207

Postby WheelBarrow » Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:49 pm

He isn't even worthy of licking the sweat off Clint Eastwood's nut sack.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7758

Postby DrunkenMaster » Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:38 am

These are entertainer's, actor's , singers, and comedians , there job is to entertain , I will enjoy their work in that forum , their opinions unsolicited or otherwise are worthless to me due to the fact that there jobs lend them no gravity moral or otherwise . Elvis once halted an interview and left when pressed on the Vietnam war , he stated he was an entertainer and his opinion on such matters was irrelevant . That still holds in my opinion and it includes Liam Neeson .

The constant is that there is no constant , the universe is dynamic and ever changing , so hence change is the constant.
DrunkenMaster
8 ways drunken master

Liked: 6730

Postby hansmoleman » Mon Sep 28, 2015 10:35 pm

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8047

Postby WorldWeary » Wed Oct 14, 2015 2:30 pm

WorldWeary
Goes In Dry