How to Live to and be Healthy at 100

Talk about stuff like fitness tips, diet advice, anecdotal information and all things concerning health, balding, nose hair and losing weight etc.

How to Live to and be Healthy at 100

Postby womanhater » Fri Feb 28, 2014 2:05 pm

Most of you guys know I've had health care training, and I've had a lot small requests regarding steps to take in order to have better health and they're usually addressing only a small part of a greater whole. As such, I offer this big picture outlook on how to live to be healthy to age 100 or more. There's a lot more than this of course, but this will hopefully offer some starting points for your own research. And I encourage you to do the research yourself and to do your own experiments since everyone's biochemistry is unique and what works for me, or even for most, may not work for you.

This thread will be a work in progress and I will do this in stages over the next few days. I'll be locking the thread until I've posted everything, and then I'll open it for replies and questions.

1. Nutrition

This is the MOST important aspect of longevity and health - it is also the most controversial. I will attempt to be as neutral as I possibly can be despite my rather strong opinions on the subject. I have a graduate degree in the subject and also a widely recognized professional credential in the field.

NOTHING the USDA, ADA, or FDA says on nutrition should EVER be taken as worthwhile. Ever. The "recommendations" made are the result of powerful lobbyists and politicians representing agricultural constituencies.

There are ONLY two diets that make scientific sense for humans, and despite the fact that they would at first appear to be at cross purposes with one another, there is actually quite a bit of overlap when you delve into them.

Diet One - Raw Vegan

This one is exactly what it sounds like. You essentially eat nothing cooked and no animal products whatsoever - honey is fine on this diet however. This diet is extraordinarily high in fiber and easily provides all the vitamins and minerals a human needs, especially the trace nutrients and phytochemicals that are all too often overlooked. While there is overwhelming research showing that the consumption of fructose is harmful, that same research shows that when fructose is consumed with fiber, those effects are mitigated or eliminated. This would make sense on how the consumption of fruit is an undisputed good yet the consumption of syrups containing fructose in the absence of fiber are an undisputed harm.

This diet has been used as a cure-all treatment for a wide array of illnesses for over a century with tremendous success. Doctor Ann Wigmore MD actually cured herself of multiple aggressive stage three cancers with a raw fruit diet and devoted the rest of her life to the raw food diet. Columbia educated Dr. Gabriel Cousens MD currently runs a raw food treatment center in Arizona where he has a 98% cure rate of Type II diabetes in 30 days regardless of age. If such a diet will cure illness, then it logically follows that such a diet will also prevent disease from manifesting in the first place.

For those who seek high amounts of protein in order to build muscle, there are many plant based sources of high quality protein such as spirolina, hemp seeds, etc. While the book has more than a few flaws, I would recommend the book Raw Power which does address raw body building, and the website http://veganbodybuilding.com is also illustrative of the potential to be raw and/or vegan and also ripped.

A good intro book for the Raw Vegan Diet is David Wolfe's Sunfood Diet Success System although the hippy dippy aspects of it are rather off-putting to those who don't believe that algae have souls. The nutritional information however is quite scientifically sound in my opinion.

Diet Two - The Paleo Diet

By Paleo Diet, I mean ONLY organic, non-antibiotic treated, GRASS FED beef, buffalo, elk, deer, lamb, emu, and such. If you eat chicken, it should be ONLY truly free-range NON-GRAIN FED chickens and eggs. The ONLY fish you should eat are non-mercury containing wild caught fish such as sardines, salmon, tilapia, etc.

The ONLY dairy you should consume AT ALL is GRASS FED ORGANIC UNSALTED butter such as Kerrygold. This butter MUST be from NON-RBst, NON-antibiotic ORGANIC cream.

You should NOT consume pork, bear, catfish, shellfish, or any other bottom feeder or scavenger due to the fact that such animals contain and consume pathogens that are VERY dangerous to humans even when cooked well.

Red meat should be consumed rare to medium rare at most while fish and chicken should be cooked thoroughly.

UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ANY FORM OF GRAIN be consumed whatsoever ever. EVER. Read Dr. Perlmutter's book Grain Brain for more information on how harmful grain truly is.

GLUTEN IS THE WORK OF SATAN. FULL STOP.

While very high levels of red meat, grassfed butter, and free range organic non-grain fed eggs are a huge part of the Paleo Diet, it is also essential to consume other forms of healthy fats such as super virgin, cold pressed and dark glass stored olive oil, organic coconut oil, organic avocado oil, and organically sourced MCT (C-8) oils. Fish oil consumed FROM ACTUAL FISH is also very good. The ONLY oils you should cook with however are coconut and grassfed butter.

The consumption of HIGH FIBER ORGANIC fruits and vegetables is also a huge part of being healthy on the Paleo Diet. For the initial/induction phase (quick and massive weight loss if needed) stage of the Paleo Diet, you may wish to avoid fruits, but proper supplementation of needed vitamins and minerals is essential, and the consumption of non-carbohydrate containing fiber is also essential. Constipation is LETHAL! A healthy person has MULTIPLE bowel movements PER DAY, and if you don't, then you're NOT HEALTHY. Once you've attained the fat loss you desire, then I recommend consuming high fiber ORGANIC NON-GMO fruits and vegetables.

DO NOT CONSUME BEANS OR WHITE POTATOES. Period.

Doing the Paleo Diet with convential meats and eggs and fruits and veggies is fucking DANGEROUS. The fats in grain fed meats are TOXIC and LETHAL. I cannot emphasize this enough!

Do NOT do the Paleo Diet unless you're consuming HIGH QUALITY ORGANIC GRASS FED MEATS. PERIOD.

For information regarding the Paleo Diet, I can recommend The Warrior Diet by Ori Hofmekler and The Paleo Manifesto by John Durant.

Any other eating regimens will shorten your life and reduce your health and quality of life.

More to come.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

"This world needs to burn in holy nuclear fire." - hansmoleman
womanhater
Gender Warlord

Liked: 34045

Re: How to Live to and be Healthy at 100

Postby womanhater » Fri Feb 28, 2014 5:24 pm

2. Water

Hydration is probably as essential as is nutrition, if not more so. However, the modern polluted and highly fucked up environment in which the modern man lives makes proper hydration FAR more challenging than just drinking tap water.

I HIGHLY recommend the book Your Body's Many Cries for Water by F. Batmanghelidj MD to learn how common aches, pains, hunger, headaches, etc. are actually your body crying for water.

If you are on a high protein and low/zero carb diet, then it is even more important that you drink more water! CarboHYDRATES, as the name would indicate, release water when they're digested whereas proteins consume water. So, the more protein you eat, the more water you need.

The average American/Westerner would do very well to drink 2 liters of water upon rising every morning. You'll not believe what a difference this one thing will make to your overall health!

So, once you've established how much water you need, the next thing to address is what kind of water to drink.

Well, we can rule out tap water and 99% of bottled water. They almost all contain fluoride (which is just below gluten on the chart of Satan's handiwork to destroy the health of man!) and they often contain innumerable other God awful toxins and hormones. Every twat on an anti-psychotic, anti-depressant, and hormonal birth control pill excretes that shit into the water supply which helps to fuck up the hormones and mental health of men who drink it. In my opinion, this is THE major (but not only) contributor to the epidemic of low testosterone and reduced sperm counts found in men in the West.

Water that has been filtered using reverse osmosis is fluoride free and can be considered suitable for drinking. This would be the bronze medal of waters.

Water that has been filtered using reverse osmosis AND has been alkalized using an alkaline water machine such as the Kangen machine would be the silver medal. The environment has acidified humans well past biological limits, and fat burning (lipolysis) is all but impossible in an acidic environment. The method used by the body to alkalize/buffer acidic bodily fluids and tissues is calcium, and this is one of the major reasons we've seen such an increase in bone density loss at ever younger ages.

And the gold medal standard for water is water that has been filtered using reverse osmosis and treated with an alkaline water machine which is drank by a human who also supplements with MSM (methyl-sulfonyl-methane). MSM is a naturally occurring substance that is formed by lightning in cloud and falls to Earth as rain. Back when all crops were irrigated with rain water (as opposed to aquifers as they now are), humans got plenty of this vital substance. Now, it is sorely lacking, and unfortunately, the efforts required to make water suitable to drink remove MSM. MSM is a low grade solvent for both organic and inorganic substances (which helps the body process and eliminate wastes) and also allows substances to pass through tissues and cells much more easily, thereby allowing better hydration, nutrition, and waste elimination.

DO NOT DRINK WATER STORED IN PLASTIC CONTAINERS WITHOUT FIRST TREATING IT VIA REVERSE OSMOSIS! There are many known chemicals that leech into the water, and probably many more we don't yet know. Who was worried about BPA's 20 years ago for instance?

When considering the hierarchy of human health, consider the following: you'll die within minutes without oxygen (the quality of which we're somewhat limited in affecting), and within 2-3 days without water, but you can last weeks or even months without food. So if you're militant in your food selections and then drinking shitty tap or bottled water with that food, you've kind of got the cart before the horse.

More to come.

"Sexual attraction towards women is a disease, and we have to thank modern feminism for providing us with its cure." - MPAV8R

"Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children." - Demosthenes

"Women's definition of oppression is being held accountable for their actions." - Mr.Fenrir

womanhater
Gender Warlord

Postby womanhater » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:29 pm

More on water and hydration...

DO NOT COOK WITH WATER YOU WOULD NOT DRINK!

And place a VERY good filter on your shower! If you do not filter your water, then YOU ARE THE FILTER for your water!

Avoid sports drinks! They contain some of the most dangerous substances I've found in any beverages I've examined! For fuck sake, I think it was Gatorade that has brominated vegetable oils in!!! Holy shit brothers - bromine is a motherfucking halogen!!! While not as reactive as fluorine, it is more reactive than iodine - you know, the stuff you put on your skin TO KILL EVERYTHING!

Here's a good article on the ill effects of Brominated Vegetable Oil: http://articles.mercola.com/sites/artic ... -soda.aspx

And for fuck sake, DON'T CONSUME "VEGETABLE OIL" EVEN IF IT'S NOT BROMINATED!

So, assuming you're a serious athlete or that you routinely exert yourself to the point where you've excreted so many electrolytes that you're at serious risk of dehydration, what do you do?

You drink coconut water! Coconut water is almost identical to blood plasma, and in fact can even be used in place of saline solution for IV drips when treating severe dehydration. It contains the exact balance of water to electrolytes that you need, and I've seen type I diabetics come out of severe DKA hours sooner when drinking coconut water rather than Gatorade or Powerade.

Coffee:

The research is essentially split on coffee to be honest. For every decent study saying to drink it, there's an equally good one saying to avoid it. I'd say listen to your body and just see how your individual and unique body chemistry handles it. I've recently become aware of Dave Asprey's "Upgraded Coffee" which is fucking amazing! He uses ultra organic beans, but more importantly, he manages the supply chain to the point that NO MOLD accumulates in the coffee beans. Ignoring the many health benefits from this, the taste alone is a very good reason to switch. And again, ONLY MAKE COFFEE WITH WATER YOU'D DRINK!

Tea:
Same thing applies really. Green tea has lots of proven health benefits, but I've never seen any studies that made me think drinking tea was a bad idea other than in those with severe caffeine sensitivity.

Beverages not listed above (other than booze):
DON'T DRINK THEM! Soda is gluten's little brother in terms of being forged in the fires of Hell by Lucifer himself! Do NOT drink milk either for fuck sake! NO mammal drinks milk past infancy, and sure as fuck not from another fucking species! Milk is almost like eating drywall spackle in terms of what it does to your lymphatic system.

Booze will be a separate post to come later.

womanhater
Gender Warlord

Postby womanhater » Wed Mar 05, 2014 3:36 pm

Sweeteners:

The process by which you turn sugar cane into sugar is almost identical to the process by which cocoa leaves become cocaine.

Sugar creates an unnatural reaction in your body that gives a "fix" that your body learns to crave. 99% of Americans are incredibly addicted to sugars of various sorts and do not realize it.

We'd all be aghast at a smack junkie giving heroin to their child, but no one thinks twice when a parent hands their kid a lollipop.

Sugar creates a need that can only be satiated by the drug itself - no different from coke or smack.

Below is a rather technical lecture on the extreme dangers of sugar - the biochemistry gets a little in depth, but the presenter does a good job of explaining the material in my opinion. It runs about 90 minutes, but it will be 90 minutes VERY well spent! Master this material, and you'll quickly see why High Fructose Corn Syrup is the unholy offspring of Andrea Dworkin being gangbanged in Hell by the entire legion of fallen angels.

womanhater
Gender Warlord

Postby womanhater » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:17 am

Metabolism and Weight Loss:

People refer to their metabolism in the same terms they refer to their soul - acknowledging that it's there, but referencing it was if it were some ethereal and innate component of life over which they wield no influence. This is not the case at all.

So, this will be a nutrition primer of sorts, and for those who've studied nutrition, feel free to skip to the next post.

The human body is truly an amazing thing, and it is one of the most efficient machines on the planet to boot. This efficiency is where weight gain normally occurs as well. The first thing to understand is that if you're alive on Earth today, it's because you store fat well - ESPECIALLY if you descend from the tribes that originate from the northern polar regions. If you ancestors hadn't been good at quickly storing fat, then they'd have died during the famines. Those that died during the famines didn't pass on their genes.

As far as the body is concerned, there are three things you can consume for energy - carbohydrates, protein, and fat. Nutritionists and biochemists refer to these as macronutrients.

The body can digest only one type of macronutrient at a time. The ones not being digested/metabolized are either stored as fat or excreted.

Being that the body is efficient, it seeks to get the most energy out of an investment of energy. In terms of calories, it takes x calories to metabolize one gram of carbohydrates, from which 4 calories are gained. (The x value differs from person to person). However, it takes a greater caloric investment to metabolize one gram of protein, from which 4 calories are also gained. So, the body will prefer carbohydrates over protein since the overall yield is greater.

At this point, it is once more CRUCIAL to discuss the VITAL part that being properly hydrated plays in weight management! Every carbon atom in a carbohydrate molecule yields one molecule of water when it is metabolized, and every single peptide bond between the amino acids that make up protein requires the body surrender one molecule of water in order to be metabolized. If you're water deficient, the body will ALWAYS prefer carbohydrates and will resist metabolizing protein.

The third and final macronutrient is fat. Fat, or lipids if you prefer, require a far greater investment of energy (measured in calories) in order to metabolize one gram of fat which returns 9 calories of energy. While the overall yield is greater, the investment is so much more that the net gain from fat is in fact the lowest of all the macronutrients.

Nutritionists and dietitians around 1900 or so 'discovered' the calorie and were able to manage people's weight by restricting or increasing caloric intake and they thought they'd 'discovered' the magic thing that would end obesity and frailty all in one. Of course, at the time, no one really understood the biochemistry behind the metabolizing of these foods into usable energy, so fat got the worst rap because it had the most calories, and someone on a low calorie diet would have the option of say 40 grams of fat or 100 grams of carbohydrates and protein and thus, fat became the whipping boy of dieters everywhere.

Now, of course there were still some honest scientists out there who refused to follow orthodoxy regarding the calorie as being the end all be all of nutrition. One of the most astute was Dr. Kekwick who designed a very simple and very elegant experiment that yielded a very surprising (at the time) result...

Dr. Kekwick wanted to test the hypothesis that the source of the calories didn't matter (which was being taught at that time believe it or not - or in other words, 1000 calories of snickers will have the same effect on a human as 1000 calories of apples or walnuts). In order to conduct his experiment, he fed three separate groups of test subjects a 1000 calorie per day diet, with one group getting 90% of its calories from carbohydrates, one getting 90% of its calories from protein, and one group getting 90% of its calories from fat. Prevailing nutritional dogma at the time taught that there should be no statistically significant differences between the three groups...

Well, the carbohydrate group GAINED one pound on average - on a 1000 calorie a day diet! And while the protein group did indeed lose weight, the fat group lost the most weight, and it was almost double what the protein group lost!

Why did this happen?

Well, when the body has met its immediate energy needs, then carbohydrates are readily and EASILY stored as fat. In fact, unless you are doing strenuous labor RIGHT NOW then your body will store carbohydrates - either as glycogen (stored energy in the liver and muscles for immediate use in emergency situations) or as fat (meaning adipose tissue). And since the body needs more than 1000 calories a day (for most people), in order to obtain those calories, it had to burn fat.

The body needs very little glycogen mind you - around 400mg or so, and the body can (and does) turn stored fat into glycogen, so there is NO need to consume carbohydrates at all, unless you're currently running a marathon or competing in the Tour de France!

***ADDITIONAL NOTE - Remember fructose from a post or so ago, and how God awful it is for you? Well, fructose can NEVER become glycogen, so high fructose corn syrup in even worse than simple starchy carbs!***

When the body is eating only protein and it has met its energy needs, then it excretes the excess protein unless you're in recovery mode from serious damage done to your muscles and tissues, in which case the amino acids from the protein are required to rebuild and strengthen the muscle tissue. Any unmet energy needs will be solved by the body obtaining calories by burning fat.

The old adage "Muscle is destroyed at the gym and built in the kitchen!" is absolutely true! In fact, if you do not have protein in your blood stream during and following a workout, all you're doing is moving muscle around, because the body will cannibalize muscles you didn't use to obtain the amino acids it requires to repair the ones you did use.

The body can realistically only metabolize somewhere between 30-40g of protein every 2 hours or so. This is why if you're SERIOUSLY trying to build muscle tissue, you will workout 6 days a week and will alternate muscle groups by day (Day one is upper body, day two is lower body, day three is core, etc.) and will consume protein EVERY 2 hours that you are awake.

And if you're simply wanting to be a lazy fuck and still blowtorch fat off of you, then you need to eat a diet that is INCREDIBLY high in fat and COMPLETELY absent any form of carbohydrate! Seriously, if you eat nothing but meat, eggs, and butter for 30 days, you'll be ASTONISHED at how much weight you drop without any exercise whatsoever.

There is another component to "metabolism" as well, and that is the "Basal Metabolic Rate", which can only accurately be determined using machines that are usually found only in hospitals and universities. What is the Basal Metabolic Rate? Well, simply put it is the amount of energy required to keep you alive in a 24 hour period. If you are doing nothing but laying flat on your back in bed, you're still using energy to breathe, keep your heart beating, etc. The smaller the person, the less energy they need.

Now this is why EVERY man should lift weights - every pound of fat requires around 300 calories a day to keep it alive. This is the energy needed to pump nutrients into the fat and remove wastes from the adipose tissue. However, it takes over 700 calories a day to keep a pound of muscle alive! That means that a fat ass and a ripped musclehead can consume the same number of calories and the fatty will get fatter while the ripped guy will maintain his weight and physique - both eating the same number of calories!

However, it gets better! Not only does gaining muscle increase your Basal Metabolic Rate, the process of building/repairing muscle is quite energy intense as well! That means that you're still burning calories on Wednesday from the workout you did on Monday!

So, in summary, if you want to drop as metric fuckton of fat (as I once did - dropped OVER 100 pounds!), then you should NOT EAT ANY CARBOHYDRATES OF ANY KIND and should avail yourself of fat and protein while lifting weights!

A few points to consider however - one type of carbohydrate that is seriously being considered as a potential "fourth" macronutrient is fiber. Research indicates that fiber doesn't get metabolized the same way (see post below on blood sugar) as other carbohydrates do, and fiber is REQUIRED to eliminate wastes properly. So, if you're on the zero carb quick and massive weight loss plan outlined above, then be SURE to supplement with some sort of fiber product. Make sure to check the label however, as some of them are loaded with sugars. It should state zero (or very few) grams of carbohydrates on the label and it will also most likely taste like complete shit! That said, the bad taste is a lot better than serious constipation...

***EDIT: For those who worry about the over consumption of fat clogging their arteries - it is in fact the elevated levels of glucose that cause the buildup of fat in the arteries. DECADES of research prove that eating BOTH fat AND carbs is DANGEROUS! However, high fat consumption absent carbs is FINE.

Anyone who doubts this, ask yourself how the Eskimos survived for millennia on only fat and protein without having strokes by their 16th birthdays? Answer - NO CARBS!

womanhater
Gender Warlord

Postby womanhater » Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:26 am

Blood Sugar, Carbohydrates, and Insulin:

The human body requires a fixed amount of free floating glucose (or ketone bodies which will be addressed later) in the blood stream at all times in order to maintain consciousness and life. Whenever the amount of glucose drops below the acceptable threshold, then the body converts fat into usable energy and releases a hormone known as glucagon to maintain blood sugar levels.

When the blood glucose concentration rises too high, then the body releases a hormone known as insulin which is a VERY powerful signal to every cell in the body to immediately absorb all glucose from the bloodstream and store it as fat.

The ONLY macronutrient that stimulates the release of insulin is the carbohydrate.

So, if you don't eat carbs, then your body doesn't ever get the "store fat" signal.

And chronic over-consumption of carbohydrates results in Type II diabetes which is lethal. Type II diabetes is essentially when your body builds a resistance to insulin and no longer responds to it, thus leaving elevated levels of glucose in the blood. When glucose gets too concentrated in the blood, it begins to crystallize (as do all sugars!) and these crystals act like microscopic razors which shred nerve tissue, eyes tissue, etc.

More to come...

womanhater
Gender Warlord

Postby womanhater » Tue Mar 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Sodium Chloride aka Salt

This thread brings up a very important subject: viewtopic.php?f=24&t=1088

Sodium Chloride is in chemical terms, one atom of sodium and one atom of chlorine. There are several different types of chemical bonds, with hydrogen bonds being the weakest (yes I know there are a few hyper-exotic examples of weaker ones, but I'm addressing biochemistry and not nuclear chemistry!) with covalent and ionic being the stronger bonds. Sodium Chloride is produced by an ionic bond between the sodium and the chlorine. Ionic bonded chemicals dissociate in a polar solution. Water is a polar solution.

Why am I addressing chemical bonds?

Well, water possesses many unusual qualities, one of which is the fact that it bonds with other water molecules via hydrogen bonds. When an ionic bonded substance is placed into water, the attraction of the highly charged atoms comprising the ionic bonded molecules overpower the hydrogen bonds and the substance dissociates into the water. This is why salt seemingly "dissolves" into water.

So, what's the relevance?

Well, the phospholipid bilayer that allows things into and out of your individual cells has extremely small pathways - in some cases, just small enough for one molecule of water to pass through. If that molecule of water is hydrogen bonded to other water molecules, then your cells are unable to receive the needed hydration even though your body has sufficient water because it has insufficient salt. In fact, one the main engines that power the movement of things across the phospholipid bilayer is known as a SODIUM pump! Water with sufficient salt content rehydrates you whereas water absent sufficient sodium does NOT. This is why dehydration is treated with saline solution and salt tabs, and also why Gatorade is stuffed full of salt. You can literally die of dehydration drinking tons of water if you're salt deficient!

And salt is also vital for the chlorine portion of the molecule as well. VERY few foods have much chlorine, and yet the major digestive fluid is hydroCHLORIC acid, which as the name would indicate requires a lot of chlorine. The chlorine used in the dissolving of foods in the stomach is not recovered, and many digestive issues are actually remedied with enough salt in the diet. I've personally treated IBS using this technique to great success!

ALL mammals crave salt - Nature would not have us crave a natural product that is harmful. We do not crave belladonna or rattlesnake venom after all.

So, what about the salt/hypertension thing? Well, there is SOME valid scientific evidence that black men over 50 who have hypertension can lower their blood pressure by restricting salt in their diet. There is NONE for other demographics.

In MY opinion, it's not salt per se, but it's the SODIUM found bonded to other atoms and molecules that cause the problem. The body does not know how to use sodium when it's attached to laboratory created frankenfood molecules or long chain organic molecules. When the body isn't able to use something, it STAYS IN THE BLOOD until it can be purged by the liver and/or kidneys. Large polar molecules in the blood sound like a good way to make it more viscous, and therefore harder to pump, and therefore raising the blood pressure.

So, avoid the monoSODIUM glutamate (glutamate is another bad thing that REALLY fucks with brain and nervous system performance btw) and add the salt! (http://www.foxnews.com/health/2014/03/2 ... =obnetwork)

But....

NOT the Morton's salt!

The "always pours" statement on the carton is a RED FUCKING FLAG! 99% of salt is loaded up with fillers (many containing aluminum which is VERY strongly correlated to Parkinson's, Alzheimer's, and fatty tissue cancers) and is also treated with laboratory derived and factory sourced iodine! You know, the thing you pour on infections to KILL bacteria - which would include the bacteria in your gut that keeps you alive.

The salt you should be consuming is actually pink in color - if it's not Himalayan clay salt, you don't want it. Sea salt is covered with petrochemicals and also unsuitable for human consumption. Salt as you'd find it in nature is also loaded with trace minerals and rare elements that we need, whereas iridescent white salt is not. These rare trace minerals and elements may well be why we crave salt as much as we do.

More to come...

womanhater
Gender Warlord

Postby womanhater » Sat May 03, 2014 11:07 am

Colon Health

The second most important eliminative organ in the human body is the colon (the skin being the primary one), and it is also one of the most neglected.

When man ate a natural diet of wild grassfed meats and/or organic non-hybridized fruits, vegetables, and nuts, the colon rarely if ever caused problems. In the modern world however, colon cancer is becoming an epidemic.

First, some very basic physiology -

The colon and intestines are where nutrients are absorbed from food ingested and where waste is accumulated for excretion. Like most systems in the human body, there are mechanisms in place whereby the body can handle poisons and toxins and disease agents within certain tolerances. The colon is where water is reabsorbed from the digestive tract for instance, and yet when the body detects an unwelcome invader, this step will be bypassed in order to rapidly eliminate the threat - diarrhea in other words.

Another less extreme technique used by the intestines and colon is that of secreting mucus to encase nutritionally questionable foods - specifically foods that irritate or inflame the delicate tissues lining the intestines and colon. If a person were to consume such foods on rare occasion, then this process would be very beneficial. If, however, a person consumes such foods routinely, then what ends up happening is that the mucus is not eliminated and proceeds to encrust the walls of the GI tract. It proceeds to dry out and will end up becoming rigid and will resemble the inner tube of a bicycle tire - it can be as thick as 1/4 of an inch! This narrowing of the GI tract is one of the main causes of chronic constipation. If you're not having 2 bowel movements a day, then you need to solve that problem before it becomes a serious health problem.

This becomes very dangerous to human health in two ways - the first way is that the body is unable to absorb nutrition from consumed foods and even though a person may be eating a decent diet, they're suffering all manner of deficiencies. The second and by far more dangerous way is that a person is no longer able to effectively eliminate the toxins from their body.

The blood takes wastes from the cells and pushes it into the lymph system which then moves it to colon. (Yes, the blood also takes waste to the lungs and kidneys as well). If the walls of the colon are so impacted and encrusted with dried thick rubber like mucus, then the lymph cannot drain and becomes backed up with toxic sludge. Eventually, this backlog will seep into the blood and will eventually find its way back into the cells. Ever wonder why viruses which cause cancer are able to switch a cell into a tumor? Well, here's where the fertilizer of cancer comes from!

Most people also know that the bacteria in the intestines make human life possible - well, what kind of bacteria do you think thrive in toxic backed up necrotic tissues encased in mucus versus a healthy vibrant organ? Wonder why some people tend to be unable to kick regular illnesses? It's because they are a perfect breeding ground for such opportunistic bacteria!

SO, what to do about it?

Of course, if you eat an almost impossible "perfect" diet you'd likely not have this problem in the first place, but we're all way past that point.

In my clinical and personal experience, I have found one and only one product that I can recommend to treat this condition and I HIGHLY recommend it - the Colon Cleanse Kit with the Ginger option from BlessedHerbs.com

The process requires a three day fast consuming only apple cider before you begin taking the Colon Cleanse powder which is also mixed with apple cider. There are enough carbs in the cider that your blood sugar should remain high enough to function, and the results of this fast make any temporary discomfort more than worth it. When you see what actually comes out of you, you'll be horrified. It is not at all uncommon to see worms and other parasites, as well as Crisco and other frankenfats that have simply been hanging out because your body had no idea what to do with them.

When your colon is restored to health, you'll experience many surprising benefits such as clearer skin, healthier scalp, clearer eyes, and the like - to say nothing of the tremendous increase in internal health.

And once more, I will rant again about gluten! Wheat and especially gluten are VERY inflammatory and irritating to human tissues in addition to being a low grade neurotoxin. Wheat will stimulate the production of intestinal mucus like no other food I've seen. So, you're best served to avoid it, and if you do eat it, then for fuck sake, you REALLY ought to make regular colon cleanses a part of your health plan.

And speaking of regular cleanses - I recommend doing the above mentioned colon cleanse every 3-6 months depending on your diet and the BlessedHerbs.com full body cleanse once a year.

And when you've completed the cleanse, be sure to take LIVE probiotics in order to put the right kind of bacteria back in your intestinal tract!

More to come!

womanhater
Gender Warlord

Postby WakingUp » Sat May 03, 2014 6:55 pm

womanhater wrote:UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES should ANY FORM OF GRAIN be consumed whatsoever ever. EVER. Read Dr. Perlmutter's book Grain Brain for more information on how harmful grain truly is.

GLUTEN IS THE WORK OF SATAN. FULL STOP.

I'm not sure how realistic it is to cut gluten 100%.

I tried the paleo diet and could never feel full no matter how much I ate. I remember eating a 5 egg omelet one morning and still feeling starved afterwards. For me, complex carbs (at least a small amount) have been crucial to feeling satisfied - oat meal, a whole wheat bagel, etc.

Thank you for this info though - I have a strong interest in alternative health and the politics behind food. Would love to hear more.

WakingUp
P4P Expert

Liked: 2266

Postby womanhater » Sun May 04, 2014 2:19 pm

While I have several more topics I am going to cover, I'd also very much like for anyone who's interested in my take on the subject to PM with topic suggestions and I will do my best to address them and to include them on this thread.

womanhater
Gender Warlord

Postby womanhater » Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:59 pm

After an almost 18 month hiatus, I'll pick this thread up again.

Several of you have asked me about vitamin supplementation. This is a very difficult subject to discuss since there is not a consensus on how much of what vitamins are needed, etc., to say nothing about the abysmal quality of many of the vitamin supplements on the market.

There are numerous internet resources to see what vitamins do and what diseases deficiencies of certain vitamins and minerals cause, so I'll not rehash those here.

The term vitamin is a shortening of "vital amine" (an amine is a nitrogen containing molecule). Vitamins allow enzymes to function, and without them, vital biological processes do not occur. The main example of this is how lack of Vitamin C will result in scurvy, which is the inability of the body to make and maintain connective tissues. In advanced cases of scurvy, the corners of the mouth will separate.

Vitamin C is also odd in that humans (and the other great apes, guinea pigs, and the duckbill platypus) must obtain it from the diet. ALL other mammals make their own. The "recommended" amount of vitamin C is just enough to stave off scurvy. I doubt that a human needs only 90mg of vitamin C however - a 60 pound dog will make around 4500mg a day! I also am of the opinion that vitamin C deficiency is the primary driver of skin wrinkles. Notice that animals who make their own vitamin C don't get loose skin as a product of aging?

Vitamin D is actually a hormone made by humans in the skin as a result of exposure to sunlight. Needless to say, with clothing and being indoors all the time, most people are severely deficient in Vitamin D. This vitamin is essential to many biological processes that we know of and is suspected in many more that we can't yet prove. The key to vitamin D however is to ONLY TAKE IT IN THE MORNING OR DURING THE DAY! If you take vitamin D at night, you're begging for insomnia! Vitamin D is produced by sunlight, so by putting vitamin D in your body and then trying to sleep, you're confusing your body's biochemical signaling.

Magnesium is essential to healthful sleep, so be sure to take 500mg before bed, and you'll sleep very soundly!

So, back to the original question about what supplements to take - well, the BEST option is to have extensive bloodwork done and then supplement to your needs, but that's not always possible, and as all vitamins except A,D,E, and K are water soluble, the results of such a test are not always perfectly reliable, it is best to supplement without specificity.

And that brings me to my recommendation - I've tried and used many different supplements and regimens over the years, and I'm actually surprised at the recommendation I'm going to make. The product I recommend is a product called "Beyond Tangy Tangerine". I'll state at the beginning that this is a multi-level marketing product in which I have ZERO financial interest or investment. I honestly wish it weren't, because I think that limits its appeal and reach. However, I've tried it for several months, and I can state categorically that it is without a doubt the best multi-vitamin product I've ever used. I make no other endorsement for any other product offered by this company nor for the claims of its founders and promoters, but on this one item, I've been extremely impressed and have no problem recommending it.

If you have any more specific questions, please PM me, and I'll add to this thread.

womanhater
Gender Warlord

Return to Health and Fitness