The Power of Silence (Short video)

Talk about stuff like fitness tips, diet advice, anecdotal information and all things concerning health, balding, nose hair and losing weight etc.

The Power of Silence (Short video)

Postby ZionDweller » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:50 pm

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10828

Re: The Power of Silence (Short video)

Postby a_real_man » Fri Apr 14, 2017 11:49 pm

Interesting. Thanks for posting. I spend one day a week without using electronics. I don't know if it leads to happiness but it certainly gives you a new perception of time. You realize that time flies when you are using electronics. On the other hand it goes very slowly without them.

I am the leader of MGTOW

Betas do it better
a_real_man
Established Member

Liked: 1332

Re: The Power of Silence (Short video)

Postby deadb0y » Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:25 am

I find solitude for 30 minutes at the end of each day, sometimes more in the evening... The part of the day most people hate, I relish.. The commute!

I can choose a multitude of routes to commute to and from work, I can choose to be stuck in traffic mindlessly following the car in front or I can choose to bypass the traffic. I can choose a sedate pace or I can choose to move like the wind taunting and tempting the grim reaper:

During this time I am on my own, the bike does as I tell it which, after decades of riding just happens. I can recollect events of the day. Plan for tomorrow or just focus on the ride. While not silence this is my meditation time, my time with no colleagues petering me, no wife, no kids, no boss.. Just me and the machine!

A bike is one of the best purchases I've ever made and I will have one until the day I die!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 2884

Return to Health and Fitness