Amazing chicken nugget

Tell us your favorite recipes. Talk food and drink here!

Amazing chicken nugget

Postby hansmoleman » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:56 pm

I made these today.

I like put them on the tray and then turned on the oven.

I'm an amazing cook.

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8047

Re: Amazing chicken nugget

Postby toadman » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:00 am

Why not the dark meat, you racist pig! :D

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 7283

Postby ManWithAPlan » Fri Oct 21, 2016 12:50 am

Jokes aside, I wouldn't eat processed chicken, there's a good chance it's from China.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 41509

Postby Notorious GIT » Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:16 am

Hey fuckers! Dark meat Chinese chicken nugget lives matter!

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 37799

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Fri Oct 21, 2016 10:14 am

ManWithAPlan wrote:Jokes aside, I wouldn't eat processed chicken, there's a good chance it's from China.

I remember reading an article about how it was cheaper to send fish from the states to China for processing and then have it brought back than to have it processed close to where it was caught.

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2674

Postby hansmoleman » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:28 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:Jokes aside, I wouldn't eat processed chicken, there's a good chance it's from China.

These were bought from Costco, its from a local canadian meat packer.

No reason for canada to import poultry, we've got too much already. The government here is always tying to unload beef, poultry and dairy on foreign countries in trade deals.

Last edited by hansmoleman on Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Postby EddieS » Fri Oct 21, 2016 11:41 pm

chiefbrownmonk wrote:

I remember reading an article about how it was cheaper to send fish from the states to China for processing and then have it brought back than to have it processed close to where it was caught.

What processing does fish need! Gut it, and eat it. The fussy ones can fillet the fucker, cook it and then eat it.

It's a crazy world.

the dark isn't dark
EddieS
Grungle

Liked: 15466

Postby SardonicYuda » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:35 am

EddieS wrote:
chiefbrownmonk wrote:

What processing does fish need! Gut it, and eat it. The fussy ones can fillet the fucker, cook it and then eat it.

It's a crazy world.

Fuck you, now I want perch fritters

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 12049

Postby ManWithAPlan » Mon Oct 24, 2016 6:45 am

hansmoleman wrote:

No reason for canada to import poultry, we've got too much already. The government here is always tying to unload beef, poultry and dairy on foreign countries in trade deals.

You'd think so, but you're not thinking it through. Why would the US freeze dead chickens, send them to China, process them, and then import them back?

It's no secret that China is shit when it comes to food, and a lot of Chinese (those who can afford to) will pay extra to import food from abroad. We send them 5 million chickens for "processing", they pay double for said chickens, then we get back 10 million processed chickens and Americans get to enjoy cheap fast food. Just because Canada's got an abundance of something doesn't mean you guys aren't getting fucked. It's cheaper for me to buy fresh Alberta beef than it is for someone in Alberta, and I live thousands of miles away.

ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Postby hansmoleman » Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:16 pm

ManWithAPlan wrote:
hansmoleman wrote:

It's cheaper for me to buy fresh Alberta beef than it is for someone in Alberta, and I live thousands of miles away.

I'm not sure i follow, so I did some digging...and I see that the USDA was involved in some bullfuckery that allows the chinese to do exactly what you are saying. But only in theory...Its very unprofitable, unless you happen to have some insider knowledge and actual numbers.

As for you buying Alberta beef cheaper, I don't doubt it.

Its because of Economies of scale, profit margins, supply/demand, exchange rate and the canadian consumer being stupid.

The last factor is the most important. Canadians are FUCKING STUPID. They are stupid as fuck and are happy to overpay for shit. You wouldn't believe how much shit costs here....and the government likes it that way. Get people to spend all their fucking money on food, electricity and housing, so they are dependent on BDG cock for retirement/health care and just about anything that requires more than a couple of paychecks worth of savings.

Most Canadians apparently live hand to mouth...but I see them going into massive debt to buy these SHIT 50 year old houses and brand new cars..

Anyway you raised a valid point.

I shouldn't be eating this shit. I looked up the company "Erie meats" that makes these nuggets and the employees are trashing the place and spilling all the beans on the shit that goes on there.

They were $4.95 a kilo...fucking cheap for a reason.

Fuck you, you ruined chicken nuggets for me.

Also, thanks.

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Postby Fox » Wed Oct 26, 2016 11:33 pm

hansmoleman wrote:I made these today. I like put them on the tray and then turned on the oven. I'm an amazing cook.

Nobody will believe you until you take multiple pictures of your meal and post them on Facebook.

Fox
Established Member

Liked: 2262

Postby G001 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:54 am

It is not that much more expensive to make your own chicken nuggets. Buy a kilogram of chicken breast, some bread crumbs, and a couple of eggs. $15 and 30 minutes in the oven will get you more chicken nuggets than you can shit in a week.

G001
Established Member

Liked: 914

Postby G001 » Thu Oct 27, 2016 1:58 am

ManWithAPlan wrote:
You'd think so, but you're not thinking it through. Why would the US freeze dead chickens, send them to China, process them, and then import them back?

It's no secret that China is shit when it comes to food, and a lot of Chinese (those who can afford to) will pay extra to import food from abroad. We send them 5 million chickens for "processing", they pay double for said chickens, then we get back 10 million processed chickens and Americans get to enjoy cheap fast food. Just because Canada's got an abundance of something doesn't mean you guys aren't getting fucked. It's cheaper for me to buy fresh Alberta beef than it is for someone in Alberta, and I live thousands of miles away.

I golf with some guys who used to work at a local abbatoir here. While the meat comes from the same state, it is insanely cheaper to live export overseas, and import the meat here. A meat worker in Thailand would get $50/week, compared to $20/hour here in Australia.

Also, the premium for Australian beef is not to be understated. People in Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc. will pay $50/kg for Australian scotch fillet, which goes for $25/kg here.

G001
Established Member

Liked: 914

Postby ManWithAPlan » Thu Oct 27, 2016 2:09 am

G001 wrote:
ManWithAPlan wrote:

I golf with some guys who used to work at a local abbatoir here. While the meat comes from the same state, it is insanely cheaper to live export overseas, and import the meat here. A meat worker in Thailand would get $50/week, compared to $20/hour here in Australia.

Also, the premium for Australian beef is not to be understated. People in Malaysia, Hong Kong, etc. will pay $50/kg for Australian scotch fillet, which goes for $25/kg here.

Australia has a whole different region to it though. In the US we are dealing with the great Pacific Ocean. We have plenty of other cheap options like South America/Mexico. Dealing with China for us always seems fishy.

ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Return to Food and Recipes