Favorite (non-alcoholic) Drink

Tell us your favorite recipes. Talk food and drink here!

Re: Favorite (non-alcoholic) Drink

Postby going this way » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:36 pm

I'm the only one making my own carbonated drinks? I've had a Sodastream for a few years, but I used it so much that the plastic lever broke, still usable just pressing directly on the valve. I probably drink 90% straight carbonated water but I've used a lot of those Mio flavor & similar competitor flavorings; like Crush-grape-strawberry-orange, & cheap locals like Walmart's great value flavors.

The upside is no or low sugar, no corn syrup or other crap-as in the ready made sodas. but dang I've always liked the feeling of drinking any soda, unless I think it tastes not good (like Pepsi), swishing it down. It's also nice for alcohol mixes, the best flavor I think for that is Mio's orange-vanilla.

The full flavor syrups Sodastream makes are alright too, then those have more sugar & whatever else in it depending on type though. I'll probably buy another one or similar product if I need to, they're cheaper in the long run.

Et erunt homines se ipsos amantes, cupidi, elati, superbi, blasphemi, parentibus inoboedientes, ingrate, scelesti
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 1134

Postby ManWithAPlan » Thu Nov 10, 2016 10:52 pm

Margarita Supreme.

So this shit doesn't exist (yet) but I was thinking.

Get a mojito minus the alcohol (use mineral water or some sparkling shit). Then mix in some THC, maybe a bit of heroin, and top it off with something that takes a while to kick in. And cover the rim of the glass with cocaine.

Somewhere, in an alternate universe, alternate universe me just walked into a bar, sat down, looked at the menu, and saw that drink. And that's exactly what he ordered.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 41626

Postby Merlin » Fri Nov 11, 2016 12:45 am

Coffee and sparkling water are an every day thing.

This is my favorite non-alcoholic drink besides those two.

When speaking with most women I find my capacity to give a damn has been overshadowed by an over abundance of go fuck yourself.

I looked into the abyss. At first I was afraid but then I looked further and studied it. After a while I began to understand the abyss. Then the abyss looked back at me, I smiled and it ran.
Merlin
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 10195

Postby DMcG94 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:50 pm

Milk is probably my top favorites.

I also like flavored sparkling water.

DMcG94
Established Member

Liked: 519

Postby SardonicYuda » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:26 am

Coffee

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 12072

Previous

Return to Food and Recipes