Headed to Flight School

Hate your boss? Want a career change or landed a new job? Discussion forum for all things related to Jobs and Careers.

Headed to Flight School

Postby johnnyhammer » Sat Sep 24, 2016 10:49 am

What's going on guys! I got the news yesterday that my application to attend Warrant Officer candidate school was approved! After I complete that I'm going to flight school to learn to be a damn helicopter pilot. When I first started in the Army, this career choice wasn't even in my wildest dreams.

The biggest kicker? I did it without the help of any damn chicks. So many Army guys give 100% credit to their wives whenever they achieve something awesome. With tears rolling down their cheeks during their speech, they'll tell wifey "I couldn't have done it without you, you are my everything." Fucking kill me already with that shit!

Anyway, this is a huge step up in my career. It took me over a year to pull together my packet, which included strong recommendations from a congressman, high ranking warrant officers, and my chain of command. Thanks for listening to me brag. Keep your heads up out there guys, and go 100% in your career.

Small bonus: Once I make officer, I won't have to live in shitty barracks anymore. So many guys get married to some stripper/hooker/baby mama/high school sweetheart/long distance ho just to get out of them. The stereotype is absolutely true.

johnnyhammer
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 119

Re: Headed to Flight School

Postby Morgu » Sat Sep 24, 2016 1:57 pm

Congrats Johnny, it's good to see one of our own living life.

Now, the important bit. You may have heard this before, but you're having it once more:

Keep on ghosting. Now that you have displayed signs of moving up in the world (moving to officer, becoming a pilot) the females will be noticing you, and trying to rope you in all the more. Watch your back, especially since if a female realizes she can't have you, she might destroy your career, to prevent another female from having you.

Keep your ghostly skills sharp, and good luck. :)

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 13161

Postby Fox » Sat Sep 24, 2016 2:03 pm

Congratulations Johnnyhammer!
Hard work and determination trumps the hell out of any woman's support or encouragement.

Fox
Established Member

Liked: 2089

Postby johnnyhammer » Sat Sep 24, 2016 3:05 pm

Morgu wrote:
Now that you have displayed signs of moving up in the world (moving to officer, becoming a pilot) the females will be noticing you, and trying to rope you in all the more. Watch your back, especially since if a female realizes she can't have you, she might destroy your career, to prevent another female from having you.

--Morgu

Oh absolutely. I remember a quote from Gen. Schwarzkopf's autobiography about another higher ranking general: "The more stars there are on my shoulder, the funnier I become."

johnnyhammer
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 119

Postby Slade » Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:25 pm

Morgu wrote:Congrats Johnny, it's good to see one of our own living life.

Now, the important bit. You may have heard this before, but you're having it once more:

Keep on ghosting. Now that you have displayed signs of moving up in the world (moving to officer, becoming a pilot) the females will be noticing you, and trying to rope you in all the more. Watch your back, especially since if a female realizes she can't have you, she might destroy your career, to prevent another female from having you.

--Morgu

This!

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 31950

Postby Primus_Pilus » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:32 pm

johnnyhammer wrote:What's going on guys! I got the news yesterday that my application to attend Warrant Officer candidate school was approved! After I complete that I'm going to flight school to learn to be a damn helicopter pilot. When I first started in the Army, this career choice wasn't even in my wildest dreams.

Work and study like mad .... go guns ... skate like a CWO5 and retire in your 40's bud.

Good luck.

Someone really should do something about this. Women at risk of living life is just unacceptable.
Maybe the platter should be made bigger and more silvery.
Alphas do, betas explain.
Primus_Pilus
Established Member

Liked: 4966

Postby ATLien » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:44 pm

grats on that. I went enlisted to officer back in the 90s. Although I scored 99 percentile Nav and 96 percentile Pilot on the AFOQT... didn't have the eyes :( Hell I couldn't even get a Class III for Air Battle Management for AWACS/JSTARS... I got a slot but after months of hoop jumping, they couldn't waiver the eyes ... sadly, the lying evil bitch ex (typical latina) relieved me of my air force career anyway, when I left her. Dialed 911 for revenge.

My opinions are not necessarily my opinions.
ATLien

Liked: 150

Return to Jobs and Careers