This is how fucking women ruin shit.

Hate your boss? Want a career change or landed a new job? Discussion forum for all things related to Jobs and Careers.

This is how fucking women ruin shit.

Postby ManWithAPlan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:03 pm

So I'm basically going to be looking for a new job, hurray! So there's a ton of quota women at work, and some just got hired. One of them is my boss. The other is my fucking bosses boss. So I basically had two men swapped out for two twats in the last 2 months.

My old boss was basically grilling me on how I like the new boss because he's a pretty straight forward take no shit guy, especially with this politically correct shit. He knew sooner or later the shit would hit the fan. Well, I suppose enough time has passed because these twats are growing bolder, and just fucking shit up. They're fucking up the routine, they're fucking up the way we do our jobs, they try to micromanage everything, and worst of all I'll have to deal with the top twat in a few days because she's basically going to be spending the whole day with us.

These women are unqualified as mother fucking fuck. Yeah, they look good on paper when you see their resume, but they are fucking retarded. They've been criticizing everything, from what clothes people wear, to how we do our jobs, how we take our breaks, you fucking name it. EVERY MOTHER FUCKING GOD DAMN DETAIL. Talking shit about employees behind their back to her boss, etc. It's driving everyone crazy and it's only getting worse. Basically had a conversation today with everyone I work with and everyone is prepping their resumes and getting ready to bail. Literally everyone was happy as can be a few months ago, loving the job and everything. And now we're all ready to fucking bail. Not a single person has any plans to be here in 6 months from now. The funny part is that the twats don't even know. They think they're doing a bang up job and showing off to the higher ups while all the employees they're supposed to manage and have doing their jobs are basically getting ready to GTFO.

I have a feeling this clusterfuck isn't going to make any sort of negative impact on their qualifications, or work history. Gotta protect the twats and whatnot. There's no way they would have made this far being this incompetent without a vagina. This is diversity, this is quota's and women in fucking action. They could have seriously done a better job by hiring a cardboard cut out of the Hulk and Juggernaut, and let them run the place. At least we'd still be doing what we were doing and get the job done. After all, it worked for years, but now the new twats somehow came up with a better plan in less than two fucking months.

I can only imagine their interview went something like this when they applied for the jobs.

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 40844

Re: This is how fucking women ruin shit.

Postby DruidV » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:38 pm

The current crop of dopey cunts we have to deal with, i.e. boomers, x-ers, gen-y and mils. have ALL been born and raised to act in exactly this way.

It would be a smash hit sit-com 49 percent of 'Murica could actually enjoy, if it weren't such a real life fucking tragedy for all 100 percent of us to endure.

Condolences to the company you work for. Sounds like stage 4 to me.

Line up your golden parachute early and move on when the time is right.

I've been force fed this same kind of corporate PC shit so many times and on so many totally inappropriate job settings by now, that I can fart the eventual outcome at you in my sleep, on a bean free night.

Unless it's BDG subsidized, all business is doomed as soon as twats waltz themselves in at our expense.

Last edited by DruidV on Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:29 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16575

Postby ManWithAPlan » Mon Mar 21, 2016 7:48 pm

DruidV wrote:The current crop of dopey cunts we have to deal with, i.e. boomers, x-ers gen-y and mils. have ALL been born and raised to act in exactly this way.

It would be a smash hit sit-com 49 percent of 'Murica could actually enjoy, if it weren't such a real life fucking tragedy for all of 100 percent of us.

Condolences to the company you work for. Sounds like stage 4 to me.

Line up your golden parachute early and move on when the time is right.

I've been force fed this same kind of corporate PC shit so many times and on so many totally inappropriate job settings by now, that I can fart the eventual outcome at you in my sleep, on a bean free night.

Unless it's BDG subsidized, all business is doomed as soon as twats waltz themselves in at you expense.

It's a massive clusterfuck in every fucking way. If it were all run by men, I could just contact my bosses boss (who got promoted) and tell him all about it. Mention how these cunts are supposed to manage everything but instead managed to turn everyone against them. List off all the examples and let him make the best decision from there. Would probably help the company a lot.

Instead I'm going to mind my own business and move on to new fronts or whateverthefuck they say. If I did anything it would probably blow up in my face, get out, the cunts would hear about it, and then HR would get a whiff no doubt. FUCK THAT SHIT. As far as I'm concerned, they sabotaged themselves and all these PC rules aren't helping either. It's literally come down to it being a better choice to bail with a smile, than to try to do anything about the cancer that's spreading. And I'm sure he'll be fucking pissed when SHTF and won't know what to do, or be able to do anything because of "sexism".

Oh and I just wanted to mention one last thing in case any aspiring twat reads this. We used to have very rare meetings and it was only when people at the top really forced them. Boss would come in, ask us all to attend the meeting, spend 15 minutes going over everything that needed to be covered and basically send us on our way. It wasn't personal, he just had to do it. These things happened maybe once every 2-3 months. No fucking problem.

These twats on the other hand? EVERY FUCKING DAY I get some e-mail or some pamphlet or some 5 page bullshit about how to do the job I've been doing for the past 2 years. EVERY FUCKING DAY I get some shit about whatever. Meetings happen all the fucking time, it's fucking insane. I forgot 99% of the fucking shit they told me simply because they've been swamping me with this shit. How the fuck am I supposed to do my job when I get this shit thrown my way all fucking day and there's just so fucking much that I can't even keep up with it even if I gave two shits in the first place.

ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Postby toadman » Mon Mar 21, 2016 10:53 pm

Man I hear that noise. I travel for work and can't count the times I arrive on-site and shit goes sideways, either no HW arrived, client cancellations, etc.. Every one is due to Project Management fuck-ups and dropping the ball. Nothing like flying trans-continental to only turn around and fly home on a $1400 last-minute ticket. Do I bitch about it? Sure, to myself and close friends over beers. But the newly-promoted micro-managing HR VP hag has ears to all. Trust no one.

And every one of theses PMP's(Project Management Professionals) are women. Every. Single. One. On-line course-trained.

The only males are us (with a smattering of women who marry, preggo-up and drop with the grueling 90% travel within 6 months). Male supervisors are merely "corporate compliance enforcement officers". Think TPS report cover sheets.

Women sure have that Midas touch, except the gold is a steaming pile.

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 7149

Postby HeartofShadows » Mon Mar 21, 2016 11:21 pm

Sounds like things are just jolly in the politically correct corporate world(glad I will never work those kinds of jobs).

What is it with women and tons of pointless meetings?
Whenever I worked for a man I never had to attend a meeting unless it was about something really important that had to be known but when I work for cunts then we have meetings about drama in the work place just because cunt A isn't getting along with cunt B because one of the princesses doesn't want to go to D building down the road to feed that building and believes the other cunt should or one cunt doesn't want to do her job so we all are suppose to pitch in and cover the lazy bitches ass because whatever.

toadman wrote:Women sure have that Midas touch, except the gold is a steaming pile.

At least shit can be used as fertilizer.
Women in the workplace just bring petty feuds, drama and suffering.
Just today a female coworker felt like she had to tell me about her cheating on her thug husband with a coworker and using her pussy to drag him around like a dog and make him babysit her kids.
For a minute I thought if I have to do this for 40 years I'm going to go home, put a magnum to my mouth and retire early.

"You attack the Ancient Pink Dragon with all of your force, but do not manage to harm it! The Ancient Pink Dragon breathes a death ray, poison, fire, acid, ice, lightning, water, corruption, missile, petrification, and stun breath at you. All of your equipment is torn apart! You die..."
HeartofShadows
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 17560

Postby fester » Tue Mar 22, 2016 12:17 am

We here in the US all work for a big corporation called the USA, and we are in the middle of electing a new CEO.

There is a good chance it will be a woman (i.e., Hillary).

We will all have a crazy dangerous female boss who will run our company/nation into the ground.

It is just like you are going through on a macro scale, except there is no other company for everyone to jump to.

Interesting times.

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 26046

Postby Lance » Tue Mar 22, 2016 2:16 am

Wow. No wonder this economy is so fucked up.

Lance
Established Member

Liked: 872

Postby KingofWisdom » Tue May 24, 2016 7:05 am

Millennial men are just as bad as the twats in my area. They're emotionally needy and want people to converse with them, even though you go to work to get a job done, they pretend to like you to your face and talk mad shit behind your back, they don't want to get off their phones for five minutes to get crap done, etc.

Women wring their hands when men become financial slaves to their ex-wives and never get to see their children, I'll wring my hands when they die alone in debt with their cats.
KingofWisdom
Established Member

Liked: 3060

Postby Eddie Willers » Tue May 24, 2016 7:56 am

toadman wrote:But the newly-promoted micro-managing HR VP hag has ears to all.

My last job had one of those - I think she had it in for me and that's why I was invited to leave.

MWAP - watch your six while making plans and I hope it all turns out well for you in the next gig. Keep us updated.

A gun-toting, weed-smoking, gray-bearded redneck with a Masters - old and dangerous.
Eddie Willers
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 4280

Postby going this way » Thu Apr 20, 2017 8:07 pm

So its been over a year on this, anything new, or worth hearing?

It's likely happening out there somewhere, just because you haven't heard that it is, or read somewhere that it is, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 1075

Postby ManWithAPlan » Thu Apr 20, 2017 9:12 pm

going this way wrote:So its been over a year on this, anything new, or worth hearing?

Not much to really write about. Boss's, boss's, boss came in and took over. Women are off doing whatever while a guy I used to work with way back in the day replaced one of them.

Things aren't bad. I probably would have quit that job if I didn't get shit on by life last year, still probably planning on moving on though.

Other than that, in a few days it will be a year since I quit smoking, so there's that.

ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Postby ManWithAPlan » Fri Apr 21, 2017 1:43 am

Actually there's one thing I did forget to kind of mention, although there's no real "proof". There's a reason the boss's, boss's, boss got involved. Let's say Tier 3 boss is the highest on up, and Tier 1 boss is the one above me.

T1 boss actually kind of tried to get me fired. I guess she didn't like me, or some shit? I don't know. But she was fucking up royally, and eventually people caught on. Blame was passed, and I was the target. Long story short, Tier 3 boss got involved real quick after that. This is where the twat groupie thing was pretty much crushed, and a lot of suspicion was raised. T1 boss got moved, and T2 boss I never ever talk to anymore. She distanced herself before this event, and I haven't seen her since this took place. Obviously things didn't work out for them.

Now all of this is based on very loose information, so there's no definite proof of anything. It could be attributed to incompetence from a certain perspective and given how incompetent these people have been, I can definitely see it. That being said, I still don't see the purpose in having me fired since they'd basically shoot themselves in the foot. But then again, not exactly something I'd be surprised by a woman doing.

All in all, shit really came down, and most of my problems went away without me really doing anything.

Edit One of many.

I'm really just going to expand on this because I never thought I'd be responding to this thread again, so you kind of caught me off guard.

So the whole thing with me getting blamed and potentially "fired" involved other like minded co-workers who quit. Apparently I wasn't the only one in the state of mind I was in when I made this thread. This all eventually looked terrible for the new management, and someone needed to be blamed. Blaming the new bosses was a nono, so rumors started that I was an "instigator" trying to create the equivalent of a mutiny. And I convinced people to leave. But this is all you know, rumors and shit.

What else?

Oh yeah, people quit. A lot of people, and a lot of good people. It literally took 4 other people to replace this one person that left. Well 4 at the time. One was unreliable as fuck and came in late way too many times. One was incompetent, and the other two are still working here. Guess who got to pick up the slack for the person who quit?

Other than that, we're pretty under staffed, which is kind of nice. Not nice in the I have to work a lot more bullshit, but nice in the I get to be alone at night. I could literally order a whore, fuck her at work, and maybe if I get lucky, the janitor's there to witness it.

I've also learned a few new things about myself. Like how I don't actually hate being around people, I just hate being around the noise people make.

Edit Two of many.

Oh there was this fucking hilarious shit last year that actually kind of cheered me up during my months of hell. I got chewed out by Tier 1 boss, telling me all kinds of weird shit that obviously wasn't real. "People" were talking about me, and about what "I" was doing. I think it was a bullshit attempt to get me to admit to something. Then I got chewed out some more for doing a bad job. When I asked for specifics, she just kind of said it didn't matter. Well not like that exactly, but that was the gist of it. It was more of a "you have to do much better" without any actual specifics or goals. Just sort of, that was nice Michael Jordan, way to win that game with the flu. But next time, let's give it 110%.

ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Postby Slade » Sat Apr 22, 2017 12:32 pm

toadman wrote:Man I hear that noise. I travel for work and can't count the times I arrive on-site and shit goes sideways, either no HW arrived, client cancellations, etc.. Every one is due to Project Management fuck-ups and dropping the ball. Nothing like flying trans-continental to only turn around and fly home on a $1400 last-minute ticket. Do I bitch about it? Sure, to myself and close friends over beers. But the newly-promoted micro-managing HR VP hag has ears to all. Trust no one.

And every one of theses PMP's(Project Management Professionals) are women. Every. Single. One. On-line course-trained.

Since few bints can code, design circuits or machinery, the only other way to get more women into an organization is to bring them in as "Product/Program Managers". They put together convoluted Gantt charts that end up being thrown away when specifications change. They do pure make work.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 32953

Postby hansmoleman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 3:51 pm

I'm getting my popcorn.

This gun be gud.

Best of luck MWAP.

Edit: Just looked at thread date, and then scrolled down...

MWAP i hope you are at least making more $$ or there is something worthwhile keeping you there.

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7965

Postby hansmoleman » Sat Apr 22, 2017 4:00 pm

Slade wrote:Gantt charts that end up being thrown away when specifications change. They do pure make work.

Nobody ever looks at that garbage.
And what a load of shit it is. It's just converting data in tabular format to fucking lines with white space around it...

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7965

Postby thenamelessone » Mon Apr 24, 2017 1:23 am

ManWithAPlan wrote:So the whole thing with me getting blamed and potentially "fired" involved other like minded co-workers who quit. Apparently I wasn't the only one in the state of mind I was in when I made this thread. This all eventually looked terrible for the new management, and someone needed to be blamed. Blaming the new bosses was a nono, so rumors started that I was an "instigator" trying to create the equivalent of a mutiny. And I convinced people to leave. But this is all you know, rumors and shit.

LOL, it's like shitty managers all read from the same playbook. They treat pre-existing employees like disloyal morons who need to be micromanaged or moved on, and then are shocked when said employees quit en masse. Self-fulfilling prophecy much? When I was a manager myself, I heard such people as people 'resistant to change', and how you need to 'get people off the bus' if they don't want to come with a journey with you. It's not enough that you want to show up and just do your fucking job, you need to be emotionally and mentally invested in the entire culture of the business.

I got chewed out by Tier 1 boss, telling me all kinds of weird shit that obviously wasn't real. "People" were talking about me, and about what "I" was doing. I think it was a bullshit attempt to get me to admit to something. Then I got chewed out some more for doing a bad job. When I asked for specifics, she just kind of said it didn't matter. Well not like that exactly, but that was the gist of it. It was more of a "you have to do much better" without any actual specifics or goals.

Before working with some managers/bosses, I would have assumed they were just trying to demoralize you so that you'd leave or tow the line. However, I used to underestimate how outright paranoid some managers are, to the point they think you're actively trying to sabotage them.

toadman wrote:Do I bitch about it? Sure, to myself and close friends over beers. But the newly-promoted micro-managing HR VP hag has ears to all. Trust no one.

This is probably my biggest pet peeve. It's one thing to complain to the boss about a minor performance issue in regards to a colleague, but to actually snitch about a colleague complaining about a manager/boss or even just a company procedure/policy is pretty bad, especially when said boss is paranoid. I remember when a female employee complained about her workplace being overly controlling (without specifying the business) on her private Facebook page, and a friend snapshotted it and sent it to the boss, which resulted in a termination of employment. And I can tell you the person who did it was the one I expected *least* to be involved in such drama.

thenamelessone
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 1705

Return to Jobs and Careers