Where have all the good women gone???

Discussions on all aspects of dating and dating sites such as POF, OKC, etc.

Where have all the good women gone???

Postby Greg Deman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:20 am

So this is my story:

When I turned 18 I inherited a shit load of money, we're talking $$$millions here, from my dear old wealthy grandfather. He died and left most of his will to me for when I turned 18 as we got along really well and I was his only grandson. I really miss dear old grandad.

However I was very immature at the time and didn't really put much value on the money and didn't think much about the future. So when the money arrived when I turned 18 I decided that life was just one big party that would go on forever. So I lived a lavish lifestyle and partied with lots of really hot looking girls. I brought them off to exotic locations, bought them expensive gifts, had all-night parties and had the time of my life.

I remember this one girl in particular, Katie (not her real name), who was a model and really really hot. I met her when I was 20 and we dated on and off for about two years. On her 20th birthday I decided to go all out and take her for a weekend to Venice. It was amazing, we drank Champagne, stayed in this really expensive old style hotel that overlooked the port and had wonderful candlelight dinners on the balcony. The night of her birthday as we were sitting out on the balcony watching the sunset I presented her with a gold bracelet and told her how much I loved her. She was delighted with the present and brought me into the bedroom for the best sex I ever had in my life. The next morning I woke up and felt like I was in heaven, but had this nagging doubt that maybe this was all too good to be true. Sadly it turned out to be the case, as much as I loved Katie she didn't really feel the same about me and a couple of months after that she met another other guy and I haven't seen her since. I tried calling and texting but she never got back to me. I was broken hearted.

So I eventually moved on and met other girls and went back to the partying life, there were a few relationships over the next 12 years but nothing really serious and I decided that it was too soon to settle down anyway.

As you may have guessed the money eventually dwindled over the years and I can no longer afford the lifestyle I had. Gradually over the years all the girls faded away and moved on with their lives and I'm now, at 35, basically living off what remains of the inheritance. I'm not broke but live a meagre life compared to before. Getting a high paying job is impossible because of my lack of skills and experience, so I'm left working a minimum wage job to supplement my income.

But I have matured over the years and the experiences have taught me valuable lessons in what is important in life and in relationships. I now know what I'm looking for and want to settle down with a nice respectable lady. The problem is that every woman I meet can't seem to accept my past, they keep telling me that I blew all that money on other girls and I can't afford to give them the lifestyle I gave them for free.

So I'm asking: What's wrong with all the women today? Why can't they accept the past is the past and why won't they accept that I have grown up now and know what I want in life? And why is the amount of money I have so important to them, surely they should be willing to put that aside and work at having a mature relationship? :(

Help me out here, please!!!

Greg Deman
Established Member

Liked: 2544

Re: Where have all the good women gone???

Postby EddieS » Sat Aug 27, 2016 3:58 am

Poe's law?

the dark isn't dark
EddieS
Grungle

Liked: 14612

Postby mongolking » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:02 am

Nicely done. A reverse-the-sexes of the capital women are born with, how they waste it on party-life and random hook-ups, then when left only with a fraction of what they started with, the incomprehension, the count, and the appeal for herd advice. Very nice indeed.

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 24226

Postby DruidV » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:19 am

Can you imagine if one day the nutless wonders in the MSM actually decided to tell their AA hire female coworkers to fuck off and started publishing pieces just like this alongside the usual Man up crap?

Blood would be squirting out from everywhere.

:lol:

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16431

Postby WheelBarrow » Sat Aug 27, 2016 9:35 am

Snort!

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7338

Postby xtc » Sat Aug 27, 2016 5:53 pm

Can you post this on some sort of advice site? Maybe GAG? I don't know.
I would love to see how it's received.

xtc
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 5983

Postby The Signal » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:08 pm

xtc wrote:Can you post this on some sort of advice site? Maybe GAG? I don't know.
I would love to see how it's received.

Heh. A digital media version of a good old-fashioned panty raid.

Ahhh, the college years--I remember them well.

Last edited by The Signal on Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6686

Postby JohnnyComeLately » Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:12 pm

Seconded. Stick it on city-data!

JohnnyComeLately
Established Member

Liked: 6079

Postby Greg Deman » Sun Aug 28, 2016 12:59 pm

Here it is:

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relation ... -lady.html

I changed the heading and some of the text to be a bit more subtle. :twisted:

Greg Deman
Established Member

Postby JohnnyComeLately » Sun Aug 28, 2016 1:28 pm

Looks like they've removed it already!

JohnnyComeLately
Established Member

Liked: 6079

Postby Greg Deman » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:11 pm

JohnnyComeLately wrote:Looks like they've removed it already!

Yep, and gave me an infraction. :lol:

Greg Deman
Established Member

Postby The Signal » Sun Aug 28, 2016 2:18 pm

Awesome! Keep going and find this thing a lasting home. I would LOVE to read the reactions to it, especially with some single malt in hand.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6686

Return to Dating