She didn't take kindly to my rejection

Discussions on all aspects of dating and dating sites such as POF, OKC, etc.

She didn't take kindly to my rejection

Postby WheelBarrow » Fri Aug 19, 2016 8:17 pm

Something I read earlier elsewhere jogged this memory.

Several years ago I was still on a small dating site that catered to Christians of my denomination. A few years earlier I'd exchanged messages with a pleasant lady in a pen pal sort of way as we never met and a few other ladies that I didn't have an attraction to and the parting was cordial.

Well, one day out of the blue I get a long rambling message from a woman in her lower 60s, about 15 years older than me at the time. I don't use the term "creepy" very often but this message was exactly that and was one of the more difficult to reply to. It went on and on and she was outlining things about life together and plans and so on. Too bad I didn't save it, it would have been something to see! Anyway, it took me a day, maybe two, to work up a reply. I wasn't mean or disrespectful. I was honest in that I didn't see that same future as she envisioned and wished her well in her search and so on.

I think the reply left burns on my LCD monitor. :lol: It was mean. It was unhinged. It really was not warranted as I'd not done anything other than decline an offer to continue to message and possibly meet. I really wish now I had kept a copy but at the time I was actually rather shaken by the whole thing. I wondered if she would turn into an Internet stalker and I did hide my profile for some time.

The facts were that she was not at all what I was searching for as I still had delusions of having a family of my own. A woman in her 60s with grown children is not going to be providing that. Ever. There was also no physical attraction from my part when looking at her photo. I certainly never wanted to get into any sort of relationship and hear, "grandpa".

Here is the point. As a guy I'd been rejected countless times. It just comes with the territory. Sometimes we set ourselves up for a hard rejection through fantasy and infatuation but after some time you realize that she did you a favor. Eventually you just get jaded and the rejection is an expectation and the surprise is when the rejection doesn't happen out of hand. For her, even in her 60s, being rejected, even respectfully, was still a harsh thing to endure and thus the outlandish reply.

No man is allowed supposed to reject a woman. Ever. Do keep that in mind as you tread through the dating minefield.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7847

Re: She didn't take kindly to my rejection

Postby The Shadow » Sat Aug 20, 2016 6:40 am

WheelBarrow wrote:No man is allowed supposed to reject a woman. Ever. Do keep that in mind as you tread through the dating minefield.

Yeap. Women cannot stand being rejected, but they sure can dish it out. And it not just in the dating scene either.

As a truck driver, I occasionally had to ignore women both in the workplace and at places I delivered to, as a route driver. I dont shit where I eat, and I knew this before I ever became red-pill MGTOW. Man, you wouldn't believe how unglued women became when I ignored them, knowing that they didn't care about me at all, just trying to get out of working in a warehouse. I am laughing my arse off right now, thinking about how the tables turned, as I was rejected by girls as a lad.

Most women HATE working, and are looking for a hard working man like me to rescue them from having to work for a living. Even back then I knew that, pre-Red Pill. A great movie to watch is "An Officer and a Gentleman", where the paper-mill girls are going after the Naval Airmen in that film. We drivers dont call them "warehouse whores" for nothing!

Two warehouse sluts going after the guys that were going places, that would (or they hoped) would recuse them, by having sex with them. Once the one dudes drops out of flight training, the chick ditches him and he hangs himself. What a sap!

Richard Gere is a mangina of the worst sort in real life, and he makes me ill, to be honest. After all he also played a rich millionaire in "Pretty Women", hitching up with a prostitute, but then that's all women are. If they didn't have the Golden Vagina, no one would give them the time of day. Like Ricky Nelson says in "Garden Party", I'd rather drive a truck! :lol:

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7354

Postby Alistair » Sat Aug 20, 2016 7:07 pm

WheelBarrow wrote:Do keep that in mind as you tread through the dating minefield.

Is it OK if I keep this in mind while NOT treading the dating minefield?

:D

Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

Alpha fucks, Beta bucks, Sigma doesn't play.

MGTOW means never having to care about the female viewpoint (Deathslayer)

MGTOW is weed for the soul

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman.

Disengage, retreat in good order, slash, burn and wait for winter (GreyWolf68)
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2661

Postby Self sufficient » Thu Oct 06, 2016 5:33 am

WheelBarrow wrote:S
No man is allowed supposed to reject a woman. Ever. Do keep that in mind as you tread through the dating minefield.

I certainly can vouch for that.
Most women take rejection badly,some very badly.
Foul language,belittling etc,etc.
Then it's also even more clear why you want nothing to do with her.
Their frail ego's just can't accept rejection.

Last edited by Self sufficient on Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Marriage is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on men.
Self sufficient
Established Member

Liked: 3365

Postby DruidV » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:50 am

If you are bored and you want a quick and dirty rundown of your sexual orientation, penis size, earning power, intelligence and general status in society at large, then by all means, go ahead and reject a woman or three.

:lol:

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16761

Postby Notorious GIT » Thu Oct 06, 2016 8:28 am

What's pretty hilarious is the fat ugly old ones get even more assy about it than ones that matter. The cute ones are happy to be a cunt, but they're off back on the prowl for the dick they know they'll get right quick. The rest? Prepare for a YouTube worthy event.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 37876

Postby Demosthenes » Thu Oct 06, 2016 9:52 am

I've mentioned how my father sided with his company when it came to an accusation against me. He gave me hell for two weeks at home after I was suspended (a precursor to firing), but after two weeks were up, the cougar that had been hitting on me called and confessed she'd accused me because I had rejected her offer for a two week trip (politely told her I was already dating/with someone - which was the truth).

She didn't handle my rejection well at all. She fucking calls up and says I was harassing her and making unwelcome advances and innuendos to her (the shit she was doing she accuses me of) among other things she described as disgusting, etc.

She'd offered me a two week trip with her to go to Hawaii, or to somewhere cold where we would have to 'snuggle up'. This was a woman who was obviously trying to prove to herself she was still attractive and desirable. Given her job, the air miles were probably an easy commodity to offer now that I think about it - yes, they had air miles back then (I am in my forties now).

I do not know her 'story' as I never spoke with her long enough. I think, if I recall she was shrug worthy attractive. I already had a girlfriend suitable for my age and wasn't looking at 30+ year old women as a target.

I wasn't chummy with the customers either. I was polite and all business when it came to those interactions. Typical checkout politeness with some added congeniality if required because a customer had a question.

I wasn't there to make friends, or to waste time chatting with customers. I had a unit to manage and customer 'chatting' wasted time I needed to ensure everything ran smoothly since I had no back up as they did during the week.

I ultimately lost (quit, walked away) my job over that shit even though they tried to bring me back into the fold. My father was pissed that I made him look bad by not taking their shit job back that they offered me (different form the one I had). In looking back, that was another nail in the coffin with my father as well. he never apologized for accusing me or believing that about me (that I would act that way with a customer and sexually harass a woman).

This was before 1990 by the way, so the feministic bullshit of 'believe the victim' was in play well before the worsening sickness of the you go grrrrl mentality of the nineties hit.

The woman: Fucking Bitch
My dad: Fucking cunt bastard
The company: Fucking cunts one and all in the 'management' section

Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
So, I'll Do It - I guess there's nothin' to say, its all been said
I'll Do It - Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 25318

Postby DruidV » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:26 am

I'm sorry that happened to you, brother.

My own dad was pretty simptastic in his own way, especially when it came to my older sisters, but he never offered me employment thru nepotism. His reasoning was that his line of work was dirty and dangerous (which it was) and he wanted something better for me (which I believe he did). His line of work also paid very handsomely and provided outstanding benefits (for BITD) and pensions for its workers.

I suspect the real reason he never offered me a leg up was that he was afraid I might have sullied his good name with poor performance, which in reality was a very valid concern, at the time.

Looking back, I'm thankful.

Plant life sucks.

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16761

Postby Demosthenes » Thu Oct 06, 2016 11:47 am

DruidV wrote:I'm sorry that happened to you, brother.

My own dad was pretty simptastic in his own way, especially when it came to my older sisters, but he never offered me employment thru nepotism. His reasoning was that his line of work was dirty and dangerous (which it was) and he wanted something better for me (which I believe he did). His line of work also paid very handsomely and provided outstanding benefits (for BITD) and pensions for its workers.

I suspect the real reason he never offered me a leg up was that he was afraid I might have sullied his good name with poor performance, which in reality was a very valid concern, at the time.

Looking back, I'm thankful.

Plant life sucks.

It was an accident getting the job really. I was asked to help out once, and it turned into more times at various events, and later got hired officially. I was only a young teenager and wound up getting asked to do more and more not just by my dad, but by others around him.

So while it was nepotism initially I suppose, - I still would not have had and kept the job if I wasn't actually working it. (I started working when I was thirteen part time). I'm glad I was smart enough at the time to take advantage of it and do it. Sure, I could have been doing nothing at home, but a couple hundred bucks a month for a kid my age was not a terrible thing.

I didn't get to play the bosses son and walk around surveying the workers etc.. Still it was good money at the time, and it was better than being bored the fuck out of my mind stuck at home out in bumfuckingegypt rural America with nothing to do on the weekends.

I'll give my parents credit though.

I worked weekends. During the week it was just regular school days since the job wasn't local - course there was little that was truly 'local' living out in the boonies and everything being a half hour commute.

The credit? After I started driving, they never enforced a curfew. That was dependent on maintaining grades and of course staying out of trouble.

I don't think I ever looked at any customer the same ever again after that bitch opened my eyes - too bad my eyes were not opened enough or with the right experiences to avoid getting married.

Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
So, I'll Do It - I guess there's nothin' to say, its all been said
I'll Do It - Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 25318

Postby ZionDweller » Sat Oct 22, 2016 8:57 pm

The last time I rejected a woman she accused me of 'being afraid of girls', another wouldn't take no for an answer and threatened to 'follow me around' and another said that she wanted me more because I showed I had morals (rejected a married woman).

If you reject a woman expect some form of shaming at the very least. Apparently I'm afraid of women because I rejected a single Mom lol. No, I'm just afraid of single Moms so I guess she was partially correct.

Ive also noticed some kind of anger after I withdrew attention I was giving a cute girl.

The question is, why any of them would be interested in a neck bearded, basement dwelling virgin. Oh well!

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10261

Postby HeartofShadows » Sat Oct 22, 2016 10:22 pm

This is the pump and dump age now.
Nobody dates anybody anymore other than marks, manginas and saps.

"You attack the Ancient Pink Dragon with all of your force, but do not manage to harm it! The Ancient Pink Dragon breathes a death ray, poison, fire, acid, ice, lightning, water, corruption, missile, petrification, and stun breath at you. All of your equipment is torn apart! You die..."
HeartofShadows
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 17560

Postby DMcG94 » Thu Dec 08, 2016 4:46 pm

Its hilarious how women bitch about men being 'unable to handle rejection' when they're almost as bad..

I remember there was a girl that had a crush on a friend of mine. She tried grabbing his junk and he pushed her hand away and she was furious. She complained to me about it and said "How dare he reject me! I should be the one rejecting him!"

Women's egos are so fragile.

DMcG94
Established Member

Liked: 520

Postby Alistair » Sun Dec 11, 2016 11:13 am

DMcG94 wrote:women bitch about men being 'unable to handle rejection' when they're almost as bad

Far worse.

A lot of the coming population and societal collapse will stem from their refusal to approach. They'd rather shuffle off silently into depressed cat spinsterhood than be turned down.

It's hardly surprising too that the ones least likely to approach are the shy and withdrawing; not ardent feminist types. I almost feel sorry for them.

The up side of course is that their refusal to approach reduces the effort we have to put into ghosting.

Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

Alpha fucks, Beta bucks, Sigma doesn't play.

MGTOW means never having to care about the female viewpoint (Deathslayer)

MGTOW is weed for the soul

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman.

Disengage, retreat in good order, slash, burn and wait for winter (GreyWolf68)
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2661

Return to Dating