More: Women's Overinflated Sense of Self

Discussions on all aspects of dating and dating sites such as POF, OKC, etc.

More: Women's Overinflated Sense of Self

Postby Chef » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:25 pm

They may not all say it but this is what ALL women believe and why no man is ever good enough. You're set up for failure before you even begin.

How is this a reasonable, logical response to my question? And of course she breezed right over the kid question :lol:

Her Personal:

Loving heart needs TLC

body : thin height : 5'6" (167cm) status : single

I'm a 44 year old white femaleness search of a single man with no children or, at least, grown children that's never been married who enjoys long walks on the beach, talking under the stars, spending long passionate filled weekends in bed, cuddling, watching movies, swimming, dancing and traveling.
I'm 5ft 6 in tall and weigh 115 to 120lbs with auburn hair and green eyes. I have white pearly skin so I'm more of a snow bunny than a beach babe even though I love walking along the shore being in the right mans arms. These are some of the things I love to do and hope to find the same with my partner. I'll send photos to those that respond. If I seem interesting to you, let's see if there's chemistry. I await your response:)

Chef: I'm genuinely curious? Why a man who's never been married? That is a pretty tall order at our age. Also it's pretty funny that you want a man with no children (adult ok). Try posting that as a man and you'll experience the full wrath of the entire internet. LOL but am quite serious.

Mz. Unique:
I'm unique and know what I want. Don't care what internet thinks of me, lol. Not being a smart ass just being forthright. I wanna get lost in who I fall in love with. Call it selfish:)

Chef: Unique!?! Says EVERY woman about herself since the dawn of time. LOL Perhaps women your age are having such a difficult time finding relationship minded men is because of your delusional sense of self that reality simply does not support. I assure you, that men your age find women anything but unique. As a matter of fact you are all so cookie cutter in your looks, thoughts, actions, tastes and beliefs that it's difficult to distinguish one of you from the others. Didn't think you'd answer the kid question.

No response so I must not be unique enough to elicit a response :lol:

Prick of The Year, 2014 Every Year

A moderate Muslim does not want to behead you. A moderate Muslim wants another Muslim to behead you. ~Unknown
Chef
Kickin' It Up A Notch

Liked: 11810

Re: More: Women's Overinflated Sense of Self

Postby TDG » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:29 pm

I'll send photos to those that respond.

No, that's not how it works.

If photos are not upfront, then there is some serious flaw in the bodywork...

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 57980

Postby Chef » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:33 pm

TDG wrote:

In all fairness it is CL so I really cannot blame her for not posting pics.

A moderate Muslim does not want to behead you. A moderate Muslim wants another Muslim to behead you. ~Unknown
Chef
Kickin' It Up A Notch

Postby TDG » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:36 pm

Chef wrote:In all fairness it is CL so I really cannot blame her for not posting pics.

Ah, we are really scraping the bottom of the barrel then... ;)

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Postby Chef » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:00 pm

TDG wrote:
Chef wrote:In all fairness it is CL so I really cannot blame her for not posting pics.

Ah, we are really scraping the bottom of the barrel then... ;)

Indeed I am, good Sir! Indeed I am! :D

Chef
Kickin' It Up A Notch

Postby The Signal » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:48 pm

Quick question from a guy who has never done online dating: what's "CL"?

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6706

Postby fester » Tue Jul 05, 2016 1:53 pm

I would have two questions for her:

1. What do you bring to the table?

2. Do you have a hot daughter?

fester is one of "the beautiful ones"

"It's FAR too late to unfuck this chicken."
Womanhater
fester
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 25203

Postby TDG » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:12 pm

The Signal wrote:Quick question from a guy who has never done online dating: what's "CL"?

Craiglist, and most of us don't use CL for dating. It makes Plenty of Fat look like a Victoria Secret convention...

TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Postby Pointerman » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:13 pm

The Signal wrote:Quick question from a guy who has never done online dating: what's "CL"?

Craigs list

"i'm suspicious of people who don't like dogs, but I trust a dog when it doesn't like a person" -Bill Murray
Pointerman
Resident Redneck

Liked: 30164

Postby The Signal » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:17 pm

Wow. So people now use Craigslist as a way to find someone. Holy fucking fuckitty fuckawuck, that is sorry. Gosh, why not Amazon?? I mean, since the rest of your life already on there, why not?

*sigh*

When our soon-to-be robot overlords spring into action, I think I'll take a pass on resisting them.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Postby TDG » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:19 pm

The Signal wrote:Wow. So people now use Craigslist as a way to find someone.

No, no, no...

CL was founded in 1995 way before broadband became a thing hence it's actually the precursor to modern dating sites/apps like Plenty of Fat, Snatch.com, and OkStupid.

And the precursor to CL was ads in the back of papers...

TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Postby The Signal » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:30 pm

I had no idea. I do remember the personals section in the old newspapers, though, and I always found that section sadder than the obituaries. It was a genuine mystery to me how someone would get so isolated and lonely that they'd need the personals section to find companionship.

I mean, if you're lonely, get out of the house and go meet people. It really isn't all that hard. "I don't know where to find places with single people." Yes, you do. Go anywhere that's popular for lots of people to congregate; a good chunk of them will be single. When meeting someone new, be sure to say something clever and unexpected, like "Hello" or "How are you today?" Seasoned pros will put both together into one sentence.

So Craigslist predates broadband--I had no clue. Thanks, TDG; that chronology helps me make better sense of what's going on in the modern dating world, which is something I've always been too far from to understand.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Postby TDG » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:52 pm

The Signal wrote:Thanks, TDG; that chronology helps me make better sense of what's going on in the modern dating world, which is something I've always been too far from to understand.

I'm an Electrical Engineer so I keep up with technology and trends as part of not becoming obsolete in my profession.

I didn't even have a smartphone until a few years ago...

Also, from Wikipedia;

A missed connection is a type of personal advertisement which arises after two people meet but are too shy or otherwise unable to exchange contact details. The Missed Connections section of Craigslist gets thousands of ads of this type every month for cities such as New York and San Francisco.[1]

The feature was started by Jim Buckmaster, Craigslist's CEO, after he noticed a common type of posting in their personal ads, which he characterised as "you-smiled-at-me-on-the-subway-platform". He sees the format as addressing a common human need and being ideal for romantic comedy, "Missed Connections give people that second chance ... They represent persistence in the face of long odds, which definitely adds to their artistic appeal." A variety of such artistic works have been developed including illustrations, movies, plays, poetry and songs.[2]

Other major cities have similar columns in Craigslist and their own local media. For example, London's Metro newspaper has a "Rush-hour Crush" column for commuters who exchange glances but nothing more. Many connections are re-established and couples have become married in this way, such as "tall rugby player" and "beautiful lady in the red dress with long brown curly hair".[2][3] Various websites like Gumtree also offer the possibility of finding a missed connection.[4]

TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Postby Calloway » Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:18 pm

The Signal wrote:Go anywhere that's popular for lots of people to congregate; a good chunk of them will be single.

Oh, you crack me up! You think women let a little thing like "being single" (or NOT) get in their way if they find a man who gives them the tingles? Hardly.

True, you won't know that she actually was married or in a serious relationship until she lets that little bit of information slip out - but that won't be until long after she's already monkey-branched into your life.

Calloway
Tech Impaired Nutjob

Liked: 13716

Postby Sharkbait » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:35 pm

I mean, if you're lonely, get out of the house and go meet people. It really isn't all that hard.

It's certainly harder now, when every other woman seems to view men talking to them as prelude to assault.

Sharkbait
Established Member

Liked: 2659

Postby Morgu » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:04 pm

I stopped reading at that point.

I used to wonder what made females think they had relevance past the age of 23. Now, I know those dating websites are really only there to make someone a lot of money. I am thinking the revenue from the ads on the site alone must be in the six figures.

--Morgu

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 13137

Postby ManWithAPlan » Tue Jul 05, 2016 5:24 pm

TDG wrote:

"Here's a photo of me and my friends."

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 39586

Postby The Signal » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:34 pm

Sharkbait wrote:
I mean, if you're lonely, get out of the house and go meet people. It really isn't all that hard.

It's certainly harder now, when every other woman seems to view men talking to them as prelude to assault.

That's certainly true, and I note calloway's point, too.

I've never had any trouble befriending people, talking to women, and all of that myself, so perhaps I'm just in a cheerful fog of naivete. Plus, I haven't actually tried to date one of them in over a decade, so the memories from which I speak are likely outdated.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Postby The-Bourbonator » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:22 pm

I'm a 44 year old white femaleness search of a single man with no children or, at least, grown children that's never been married who enjoys long walks on the beach, talking under the stars, spending long passionate filled weekends in bed, cuddling, watching movies, swimming, dancing and traveling.

Oh... so you mean you enjoy the cliche shit that EVERY boring mediocre person says they enjoy because they cannot come up with a list of actually interesting/unique things they enjoy because they're boring and nebulous people who are readily replaceble with any other cookie-cutter cocksucker on the street?

...jee, how "unique".

"One of the best things about being a hardcore cynic is that you are seldom disappointed and almost never wrong."
-MPAV8R

"Some men are domesticated and some are civilized."
-DrunkenMaster

To salvage what humanity remains within us, we must learn to embrace the wildness within us. We must plumb the depths of our ancestral memory to seek who and what we truly are, and leave the ploughshare behind us forever.
-MPAV8R

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
-Marcus Aurelius
The-Bourbonator
The Half-Blood Prince

Liked: 8711

Postby ZionDweller » Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:46 pm

I think it is carousel list.

Edit:

My bad, I think it's Craigs List (website).

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 9473

Postby Cap285 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:06 pm

The Signal wrote:Wow. So people now use Craigslist as a way to find someone. Holy fucking fuckitty fuckawuck, that is sorry. Gosh, why not Amazon?? I mean, since the rest of your life already on there, why not?

*sigh*

When our soon-to-be robot overlords spring into action, I think I'll take a pass on resisting them.

Yup. POF and CL. But we're 'social creatures'.

Holy fucking fuckitty fuckawuck

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Permission to use?!

Fuck this planet.

"Either give up the goods or get the fuck outta here."

-Dr Van Nostrand-

Cap285
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6227

Postby Cap285 » Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:19 pm

The-Bourbonator wrote:

Oh... so you mean you enjoy the cliche shit that EVERY boring mediocre person says they enjoy because they cannot come up with a list of actually interesting/unique things they enjoy because they're boring and nebulous people who are readily replaceble with any other cookie-cutter cocksucker on the street?

...jee, how "unique".

This!

who enjoys long walks on the beach,
Oh Christ. This goes back to the singles adds in newspapers. Fucking lame.

talking under the stars,
I just threw up in my mouth. Romance is dead you moron. Get it through your thick skull.

spending long passionate filled weekends in bed,
ROTGDFLMAO! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Unless you have a 'headache', your period, had a bad day at work, are witholding sex has punishment, your 'tired' or there are chores to do and errands to run. The list goes on. You're not fooling anyone. Long weekends in bed? Translation: Let's go drop $800 at Home Depot so you can re-landscape the yard.

Repeat: You're not fooling anyone.

cuddling, watching movies,
See above. They like all the luvvy duvvy shit....with no payoff. That was my ex. Cuddling, kissing, hand holding....nothing. Try stuffing blue balls in a cup before a hockey game.

swimming,
I love swimming.....in a pool. If this is code for the beach, fuck you and fuck sand. Can you pull off a real bikini?

dancing
Fuck dancing. It makes me envy cripples. No straight man likes dancing. Accept it.

and traveling.
The internet equivalent of walks on the beach. Lame. Did she mention you'll be paying for it? Let me guess, if I go south of the equator (literally not figuratively) the sex gets magically better? Does that mean you might move?

'Unique' indeed.

Fuck this planet.

"Either give up the goods or get the fuck outta here."

-Dr Van Nostrand-

Cap285
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6227

Postby Alistair » Sun Jul 10, 2016 6:59 pm

Cap285 wrote:dancing. It makes me envy cripples. No straight man likes dancing. Accept it.

Completely agree.

Never, never, never having to dance again is one of MGTOW's greatest features.

Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

Alpha fucks, Beta bucks, Sigma doesn't play.

MGTOW means never having to care about the female viewpoint (Deathslayer)

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2370

Postby BlueBlood610 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:07 pm

Am I the only one who noticed she said she's a pearly white skinned snow bunny (ie stays out of the sun) while saying twice she enjoys long walks on the beach? Bitch, you want Antarctica beaches. Hopefully someone can drop her off there. And when she says "with the right man" it sounds like she's had plenty of walks on the beach with "right now man"...

BlueBlood610
PROSPECT

Liked: 181

Postby TDG » Thu Sep 29, 2016 3:29 pm

fester wrote:I would have two questions for her:

1. What do you bring to the table?

2. Do you have a hot daughter?

Isn't that the same question?!? ;)

TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Next

Return to Dating