Don't Date Single Moms

Discussions on all aspects of dating and dating sites such as POF, OKC, etc.

Re: Don't Date Single Moms

Postby Lester Burnham » Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:15 pm

Alright, I'll make my position as clear as I possibly can. What I have noticed over the last ten or so years of dating is that a childless, thirty-something woman tends to be harder to handle than the equivalent single mother. This is purely in the context of establishing and maintaining a sexual relationship for a month or two, that's all. It's not a glowing endorsement of single mothers but rather a statement about how unpleasant it can be dealing with childless, post-wall women - much more effort required to get what you want, much more resistant to giving it up outside of a relationship pathway that they think is going to lead to marriage and children, this constant manipulation of circumstances towards that end - it really bums me out!

Lester Burnham
PROSPECT

Liked: 38

Postby bubbagumpshrimp » Wed Apr 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Pump and dump them at your own risk.

bubbagumpshrimp
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 1740

Postby MisterPho » Thu Apr 03, 2014 6:18 am

Lester Burnham wrote:What I have noticed over the last ten or so years of dating is that a childless, thirty-something woman tends to be harder to handle than the equivalent single mother. This is purely in the context of establishing and maintaining a sexual relationship for a month or two, that's all.

Single mothers are coming across as "easier to get along with" because they're lowering their standards/demands. They *know* being a single mother lowers their value, and they need to compensate for that.

If they convince a man to wife them up or, God forbid, have an "oops", you will see them change *very* quickly. Alternatively, once they figure out they're not getting the cash and prizes, they'll eject. While that might not seem like a problem, don't be surprised if they try to do some damage on the way out.

Even if you tell them up front you're just looking for a sexual relationship, they're betting on being able to convince you otherwise.

MisterPho
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 12981

Postby toadman » Sun Apr 06, 2014 2:24 pm

Bearing a child gives a woman purpose and responsibility to tone down her hormonal emotions for awhile, married or not.
Barren women (either by career choice or infertile/plumbing removed) never experienced motherhood, holding a very nasty grudge against both women and men who follow their biological need to procreate.

They're the "party girls" into their mid-40's with always a chip on their shoulder. Not all, but most.

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 7322

Postby Slade » Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:58 am

MisterPho wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:What I have noticed over the last ten or so years of dating is that a childless, thirty-something woman tends to be harder to handle than the equivalent single mother. This is purely in the context of establishing and maintaining a sexual relationship for a month or two, that's all.

Single mothers are coming across as "easier to get along with" because they're lowering their standards/demands. They *know* being a single mother lowers their value, and they need to compensate for that.

Yup, they're trying to "close the deal" and reel in a wallet. Just like the sales droid at the car dealership will blow in your ear to get you into the finance guy's office.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 33170

Postby demonsgate » Thu Aug 14, 2014 7:04 am

Dated a 40 year old still hot childless woman.First 3 months were great until her sister got married & they were identical twins.

Everyday changed into a full court press for a commitment & a ring.I told her from the start I would never marry again.Her sister found a real beta chump & I was alpha so that was all she wrote for me.She realized I was never gonna take care of her & give her a child to enslave me.

Beyond all nightmares I met my fate
An ancient passage surrounded by hate
Scared I was with my hand on my cross
I went into the Demons gate.
demonsgate
RESIGNED

Liked: 13966

Postby dd214life » Thu Jan 01, 2015 9:06 am

There is one benefit to dating a single mom: "grooming" her hot jailbait daughter to give it up to you when she's old enough

dd214life
BANNED

Liked: 229

Postby Hank Moody » Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:38 pm

dd214life wrote:There is one benefit to dating a single mom: "grooming" her hot jailbait daughter to give it up to you when she's old enough

Right, then her mother and herself plot the rape card on you. After that you will spend the rest of your years in a cell for it.

One of the reasons I politely turn divorced cunts down is because of their bastard kids. The career divorced mom always have one kid. She is the woman that married the simp, but didn't want to give him kids because his genes sucks in her eyes.

Unfortunately she had to give him a kid because her biological clock was ticking, and she wanted to look good in front of her fabulous girlfriends. Look at me I am a mommy now. Also she plays that trick to the second wallet "hey I only have one kid I want two more in this new marriage.

Everything that was said in this thread is true, the baby father will always be in the picture even if they had an ugly divorce.

"The big Era of Beta Providers is over"
Hank Moody
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10677

Postby dd214life » Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Hank Moody wrote:
dd214life wrote:There is one benefit to dating a single mom: "grooming" her hot jailbait daughter to give it up to you when she's old enough

Right, then her mother and herself plot the rape card on you. After that you will spend the rest of your years in a cell for it.

One of the reasons I politely turn divorced cunts down is because of their bastard kids. The career divorced mom always have one kid. She is the woman that married the simp, but didn't want to give him kids because his genes sucks in her eyes.

Unfortunately she had to give him a kid because her biological clock was ticking, and she wanted to look good in front of her fabulous girlfriends. Look at me I am a mommy now. Also she plays that trick to the second wallet "hey I only have one kid I want two more in this new marriage.

Everything that was said in this thread is true, the baby father will always be in the picture even if they had an ugly divorce.

Was mostly meant as a joke, but I'll bite. If I were really going to do this, I wouldn't bang the mom. I'd friendzone myself, be the "nice uncle" figure to the daughter, then elope with her. Vasectomy prevents getting the mom or daughter pregnant

dd214life
BANNED

Liked: 229

Previous

Return to Dating