Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

MGTOW General Discussion

Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby TDG » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:33 pm

Reporters Tell Congresswoman that Women Will 'Die' As a Result of Her Planned Parenthood Bill

Untitled.png
Untitled.png (75.08 KiB) Viewed 1209 times


Watching the special privileges that women have enshrined into law being eviscerated is something I though I'd never see.

Life is real good right now!
  • 18

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
User avatar
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard
 
Posts: 6403
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Liked: 57951

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby No4Dad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:10 pm

They don't see the dichotomy of:
- STAY OUT OF MY WOMB!!!
- IF YOU DON'T TAKE CARE OF MY WOMB I WILL DIE!!

Why the fuck can't they just take care of themselves?
  • 23

User avatar
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1812
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:57 am
Liked: 13673

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby TDG » Wed Jan 11, 2017 2:27 pm

No4Dad wrote:Why the fuck can't they just take care of themselves?


Every parasite needs a host. That's why.

I honestly revel in this shit. I hope that Obamacare is repealed and replaced with nothing. I want the people who backed the whole liberal way of life to suffer. Fuck these people and fuck the crap they have done their utmost to cram down my throat in the three plus decades I have been alive.

Lessons learned in blood and money are not easily forgotten and I want Trump to make these people feel it in both ways.
  • 18

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
User avatar
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard
 
Posts: 6403
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Liked: 57951

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby SardonicYuda » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:53 pm

I love how they harp on women dying while ignoring the fact they're killing their unborn kids. Reasons for those kids being killed don't really matter, now do they? Women are more important.

Heh. I suppose next they'll claim they'll die if they can't get the specific brand of birth control they want?
  • 17

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
User avatar
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am
Location: Hell if I know
Liked: 11310

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby Hank Moody » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:01 pm

They get premium healthcare which allow them to get free birth control, easy access to doctors , access to wellness programs, and on top that they also manage to kill babies( abortions) and get fat even when they have all The tools available to live a healthy life.

I finally understand why the Western woman is fat, because she is selfish and greedy. She eats even when she doesn't have to because she is a parasite that would rather consume resources than leave it to someone that need it.
  • 14

"The big Era of Beta Providers is over"
User avatar
Hank Moody
MGTOW Rockstar
 
Posts: 1509
Joined: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:16 pm
Liked: 10546

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby ManWithAPlan » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:06 pm

Hello, I'm here to discuss our God Emperor and savior, Donald Trump.

Image
  • 9

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
User avatar
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck
 
Posts: 4683
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:11 pm
Liked: 39548

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby The Signal » Wed Jan 11, 2017 10:49 pm

This is wonderful. Thank you, TDG--I daresay I'm enjoying this as much as you are.

"Women will die because of this!" No, they will die because they have been stupid, which is hardly a new thing. I suppose to some little chickens all skies are always falling.
  • 10

User avatar
The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar
 
Posts: 1209
Joined: Sun Apr 24, 2016 8:06 pm
Liked: 6686

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby SardonicYuda » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:25 pm

Hank Moody wrote:They get premium healthcare which allow them to get free birth control, easy access to doctors , access to wellness programs, and on top that they also manage to kill babies( abortions) and get fat even when they have all The tools available to live a healthy life.

I finally understand why the Western woman is fat, because she is selfish and greedy. She eats even when she doesn't have to because she is a parasite that would rather consume resources than leave it to someone that need it.

"If I can't have it, nobody can" is their instinct. I say instinct because I'd be giving then too much credit if they are capable of thinking or meaningful self reflection
  • 9

Last edited by SardonicYuda on Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
User avatar
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am
Location: Hell if I know
Liked: 11310

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby Zuberi » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:10 am

So, women will die if they aren't allowed to kill infants?

Fucking incredible! :roll:
  • 15

In the school of life, you learn first and foremost that it's not fair.
User avatar
Zuberi
MGTOW All-Star
 
Posts: 2238
Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2014 12:28 am
Liked: 13128

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby mongolking » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:26 am

I'm playing the long game here, but women are going to die regardless. That's just how it rolls.

If (that's the tentative if) some women actually live longer because some publicly funded measure is implemented, the question becomes "is the cost to others worth it, and is the longer life tentatively proposed by such cost actually worth it?".

Or in a sentence, how is it obviously better if some people suffer and die to give some other person a longer and more miserable life?
  • 10

A man can be himself only so long as he is alone, and if he does not love solitude, he will not love freedom, for it is only when he is alone that he is really free.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
User avatar
mongolking
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 3113
Joined: Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:18 am
Location: I'm In Heaven - Stand Back
Liked: 24226

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby SardonicYuda » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:29 am

Zuberi wrote:So, women will die if they aren't allowed to kill infants?

Fucking incredible! :roll:

Someone here said PP is mostly about "ho abortions", meaning these are elective ones because the cunt would find a kid inconvenient. Most are performed in hospitals because no shit the kid will kill both of them due to complications, actual rape and such, and if the kid has been screened to come out a cripple in some manner and the mother(as if the father's opinion matters) decides they don't want a special needs kid.

I'm reminded of Hobby Lobby not wanting to pay for a preferred brand of birth control and it was made a huge story of an attack on women. Women really are children, they'll never appreciate shit if you spoil them. You know when kids throw a tantrum when they get a gift and either what they wanted isn't there? Or perhaps not as much as they did? Replace candy and other gifts with gibsmedats and you have women in a nutshell.
  • 8

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
User avatar
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat
 
Posts: 2129
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:47 am
Location: Hell if I know
Liked: 11310

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby MPAV8R » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:13 am

Spilling the blood of innocents is seen by women as not only a right, but a necessity. They need to routinely make sacrifices to the one they serve, or be recalled to the fiery underworld from whence they came.
  • 10

I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment.

Alphas do, betas explain. -Womanhater
User avatar
MPAV8R
Marquis De Schadenfreude
 
Posts: 1324
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:13 pm
Location: Chateau Lacoste
Liked: 10592

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby DruidV » Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:35 am

"A guy could die if he doesn't get sex!!!"

How is what you murderous twats have to say any less retarded?

If only you murderous twats actually would die from not being allowed to murder your own innocent, unborn children.

The world would be a better place.

Remember always, that Hell is filled with women just like like you.

There is no escape.

Ever.

Burn.

MPAV8R wrote:Spilling the blood of innocents is seen by women as not only a right, but a necessity. They need to routinely make sacrifices to the one they serve, or be recalled to the fiery underworld from whence they came.


60 million plus murdered unborn children since 1973 and counting.
  • 6

Is it safe?
User avatar
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 2412
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:56 am
Location: Undisclosed
Liked: 16431

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby BeijaFlor » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:38 am

SardonicYuda wrote:
Zuberi wrote:So, women will die if they aren't allowed to kill infants?

Fucking incredible! :roll:

Someone here said PP is mostly about "ho abortions", meaning these are elective ones because the cunt would find a kid inconvenient. Most are performed in hospitals because no shit the kid will kill both of them due to complications, actual rape and such, and if the kid has been screened to come out a cripple in some manner and the mother(as if the father's opinion matters) decides they don't want a special needs kid.

I'm reminded of Hobby Lobby not wanting to pay for a preferred brand of birth control and it was made a huge story of an attack on women. Women really are children, they'll never appreciate shit if you spoil them. You know when kids throw a tantrum when they get a gift and either what they wanted isn't there? Or perhaps not as much as they did? Replace candy and other gifts with gibsmedats and you have women in a nutshell.


Hobby Lobby wasn't willing to pay for "Plan B," the morning-after pill. The owners felt that it was tantamount to abortion, and their religious beliefs oppose abortion -- like the Catholic Church, and I don't mean the sedevacant version (do I have that right, Sam I Am?)
  • 4

Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. - Victor Frankl

Feminists didn't remove the chains women thought they were wearing, they removed the chains that men didn't even know they were wearing. - Fray Bentos

You cannot liberate a human being from its own nature. - MPAV8R

There are no solutions, only trade-offs. - Thomas Sowell
User avatar
BeijaFlor
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1208
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:35 pm
Liked: 5889

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby No4Dad » Thu Jan 12, 2017 9:32 am

mongolking wrote:If (that's the tentative if) some women actually live longer because some publicly funded measure is implemented, the question becomes "is the cost to others worth it, and is the longer life tentatively proposed by such cost actually worth it?".


I always thought that this was one huge and obvious flaw with public healthcare. You start picking and choosing your winners.

Let's put it this way: Someone has to make the call whether a certain treatment is going to be worth it. There's no getting around that.

I have only had to make that call with the dogs I've had and never with a human but that day will eventually come. To go to extremes it's like asking someone, "It's going to cost $150 to keep your mom alive for another 10 years," to which you'd likely answer, "Ok.. I'll head to the ATM and be back in a moment," vs, "It's going to cost $1.5M to keep your mom alive for the next week," to which you'd likely answer, "I'm so sorry, mom!"

That's just how it is. You may not like the call but there's some number in your head to where it's just too expensive/not going to happen.

Public healthcare takes that call away from you. Now that call is in the hands of bureaucrats and they can make a pretty strong argument against your mom for both the $1.5M as well at the $150. They can look at your mom, see that she's 70, see that her tax-paying years are over and now she's just a taker from the system, even though she paid into the system her entire life - that doesn't matter, and right off the bat they can say $1.5M isn't going to happen. In addition, they can also say, "Yeah, it's going to cost more to keep her alive at $150 vs letting her go so, say your goodbyes."

Here's the rub: That's a perfectly reasonable conclusion to come to from the government's side and, at the same time, it's not likely the conclusion you want. You may even offer up the $150 to keep her alive but, sorry, single payer! That's illegal!

Yet none of the Progressives see this. They only see "FREE HEALTH CARE!!!" I think most of them thought Obamacare was free healthcare and can't quite rap their heads around why it's not.

You can't even have this conversation with them. I've tried. They literally think in terms of, "Oh, that'd never happen," and, "FREE HEALTHCARE!!!" You certainly can't explain all of the lost opportunities both in advancement of medicine as well as in people bettering their lives because of the huge amount of money being pulled from the economy to fund the incredibly inefficient system of government healthcare because "...you just want everyone to die!!! Especially women, children, and blacks, you racist!!"

They're so fucking dumb.
  • 7

User avatar
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1812
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:57 am
Liked: 13673

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby Matt Foley » Thu Jan 12, 2017 2:43 pm

I wouldn't care if some of them did die because Planned Parenthood was defunded. It wouldn't bother me at all.

Of course, this won't happen. Their safety nets aren't going away anytime soon.
  • 5

In a feminist world, men are free, not fucked. You're only fucked if you fucked yourself by being a dumbass.

-Dudeist Priest
User avatar
Matt Foley
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 193
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:38 am
Location: In a Van Down by the River
Liked: 1651

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby The Shadow » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:05 pm

Matt Foley wrote:I wouldn't care if some of them did die because Planned Parenthood was defunded. It wouldn't bother me at all.

Of course, this won't happen. Their safety nets aren't going away anytime soon.


Nor I. Most of these kunts didn't use the 12 forms of birth control available to them, while keeping the male BCP at bay.

FYI: The dykes at PP said many years ago, that if Roe vs. Wade "goes away", they have a "plan B", so the butchering of innocents will continue unabated.

Honestly, I think the Mexican Wall will be built, long before Trump can "destroy" PP in any way. And just like the Wall, these
kunts will find a way around or under it.
  • 5

"Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men? The Shadow Knows."
User avatar
The Shadow
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1599
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 12:58 am
Liked: 6581

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby Mikediver » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:29 pm

The Shadow wrote:
Matt Foley wrote:I wouldn't care if some of them did die because Planned Parenthood was defunded. It wouldn't bother me at all.

Of course, this won't happen. Their safety nets aren't going away anytime soon.


Nor I. Most of these kunts didn't use the 12 forms of birth control available to them, while keeping the male BCP at bay.

FYI: The dykes at PP said many years ago, that if Roe vs. Wade "goes away", they have a "plan B", so the butchering of innocents will continue unabated.

Honestly, I think the Mexican Wall will be built, long before Trump can "destroy" PP in any way. And just like the Wall, these
kunts will find a way around or under it.


You are making the same assumption (false) that the bitch above did. No longer publically funding PP is not the same as outlawing abortions. The assumption inherent in women will die, is that they will be forced to once again go to back ally, unsanitary, illegal abortions. The real difference is that the people in favor of funding PP will have to pony up their own money, instead of taking it from everyone else using the government pistol to extort it.
  • 6

User avatar
Mikediver
Established Member
 
Posts: 543
Joined: Mon Feb 17, 2014 3:43 pm
Liked: 3103

Re: Women Will 'Die' As a Result of PP Bill

Postby No4Dad » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:45 pm

Mikediver wrote:You are making the same assumption (false) that the bitch above did. No longer publically funding PP is not the same as outlawing abortions. The assumption inherent in women will die, is that they will be forced to once again go to back ally, unsanitary, illegal abortions. The real difference is that the people in favor of funding PP will have to pony up their own money, instead of taking it from everyone else using the government pistol to extort it.


That's a bit like "Bush wants to outlaw stem cell research!!" from 10 years back.

All he was trying to do was to prevent government from funding it. It's really not their job, plus the outlying, "Why is government funding abortions??," issue, which is what the core of the stem cell research outcry was really all about. They like their free abortions. That's what it is.
  • 6

User avatar
No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1812
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:57 am
Liked: 13673


Return to MGTOW General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot], The Signal, The-Bourbonator, toolate, Yahoo [Bot] and 14 guests

Reputation System ©'