Ryan Gosling Thanks His Wife at Golden Globes

MGTOW General Discussion

Ryan Gosling Thanks His Wife at Golden Globes

Postby Zedesky » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:39 am

Ryan Gosling presented himself during the Golden Globes award ceremony like the mangina he is, not the stud he is portrayed to be in movies. After being awarded a Golden Globe, Gosling thanked his wife for something that wives (should) do: give birth and care for children. Without her, Gosling claimed, he would not have received the Golden Globe.

He looked like a totally submissive weakling that has checked his balls at his wife's bedroom.

This has apparently irked some feminists about "the message" Gosling sent to women, God forbid they sacrifice careers for motherhood at a time when a decreasing number of men want to date, marry and procreate with them.

One does not know which is worse: Gosling's drooling about his wife or the feminists' reaction to it.

BTW, I have not watched this spectacle of pointless plaque giving and human arrogance for a long time. The Golden Globes and similar events lost any meaning for me years ago, but the snippets of the latest iteration I saw cemented the view that Hollywood is over, they just have not accepted it yet.

Also take a good look at the two of the well known feminists who introduced Gosling, how utterly disgusting they appear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9KaXEjs5ss

Zedesky
Established Member

Liked: 2327

Re: Ryan Gosling Thanks His Wife at Golden Globes

Postby Primus_Pilus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:06 am

The Ryan Reynolds / Andrew Garfield kiss at 0:23 was just fucking weird. RR is taking that Deadpool have-sex-with-anything gig to heart.

Someone really should do something about this. Women at risk of living life is just unacceptable.
Maybe the platter should be made bigger and more silvery.
Alphas do, betas explain.

Love is a lie, marriage is a scam, children are a trap, and society is your enemy.
Primus_Pilus
Established Member

Liked: 5231

Postby Slade » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:18 pm

I find those Hollyweird, let's pat ourselves on the back and tell the whole world how great and wonderful we are in Hollyweird fests to be nauseating and cringeworthy. As pleasant as the sound of fingernails being dragged across a blackboard.

Plus I have no idea who 3/4 of the "stars" even are. I've never heard of them. Of course, that's because I don't watch their shitty movies.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 33156

Postby TDG » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:39 pm

I've simply stopped even noticing what these people do outside of movies.

Gosling has been in two HUGE red pill movies playing a blue pill guy

'Drive' and 'Blue Valentine' are worth a watch just to see how blue pill guys can be.

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 60413

Postby No4Dad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:04 pm

That's the thing to me: Stupid "pat myself on the back" awards don't mean anything to me.

If I like your movie then I'll pay for it. That's your award. That's me saying, "Keep doing what you're doing..."

Of course, I think I see maybe 1 movie about every 5 years now.. That should be far more telling than an awards show.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 15590

Postby Hank Moody » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:11 pm

Great.He thank his post wall wife that slept with every stud in Hollywood before trapping him with a baby. She accomplished the fantasy of every twat , ride hard the carousel then trap a chump with a pregnancy not at age 35....but 40.....

"The big Era of Beta Providers is over"
Hank Moody
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10669

Postby PSIII » Wed Jan 11, 2017 6:49 pm

He was probably reciting what his agent told him to say.

The people in Hollywood may be crazy, but they ain't stupid. They know how to play the PR game very well.

Built for the Future

"For the sake of any and every moment of levity you can steal from this fucked world, give no fucks ever about anything."

Notorious GIT
PSIII
MGTOW Veteran / Forum Moderator

Liked: 4364

Postby Slade » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:02 pm

TDG wrote:I've simply stopped even noticing what these people do outside of movies.

I've stopped noticing what they do IN movies. Like I said, I recognize few of their names today, and even when I do (like Ryan Gosling) I still can't match a face to the name.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 33156

Postby deadb0y » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:25 am

Slade wrote:Hollyweird

Nailed it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 2495

Postby toadman » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:26 am

The court jesters dance for us. We grind the organ while the monkeys shake the tin cup. We clap and pay them to entertain. They know this and prey on it. Good riddance to self-congratulatory award fashion-political showman-ship.

It's pretty fucked up when you spend your entire life portraying someone else on stage or camera, yet no one takes you seriously when off-character as a normal opinionated Joe.

"We can't change prevailing winds, but we can adjust the sails."
toadman
Administrator

Liked: 7322

Postby TDG » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:41 am

Hank Moody wrote:Great.He thank his post wall wife that slept with every stud in Hollywood before trapping him with a baby. She accomplished the fantasy of every twat , ride hard the carousel then trap a chump with a pregnancy not at age 35....but 40.....

QFT

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 60413

Return to MGTOW General Discussion