MGTOW Moments in your daily life

MGTOW General Discussion

Re: MGTOW Moments in your daily life

Postby Kcorain130 » Sat Dec 17, 2016 8:03 am

womanhater wrote:When I wake up to silence free of a shrieking harridan blathering about how "stupid" a Mensa member with multiple graduate degrees is because he loaded the dishwasher "wrong".

Wow WH... I felt a shiver of revulsion go down my spine when I read that...

This is why MGTOW... urgh... having to put up with BS like that... no... just no, never gonna happen. Because I have better things to do than think about such ridiculous BS!

To women "stupid man" equals "doesn't do something in the same way I do things..."

Its just moronic beyond words...

Ain't no way I would ever allow someone who behaves like that to have sway over my emotions or my life in general!

To be nobody but myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. -E.E. Cummings
Kcorain130
Established Member

Liked: 5725

Postby Mantis Shrimp » Sat Dec 17, 2016 12:45 pm

Waking up on a saturday, cook some bacon for breakfast, and eat it while watching some classic Scooby Doo 'toons.

Then later that day going outside, get a small fire going, and sit back in a lawn chair and enjoying the heat from said fire while out in the cold winter air. Then proceed to listening to a pocket radio set to a classic rock station, while enjoying an e-cigar.

Later, when it gets dark, go inside and fix myself a hot supper, than finish off the day playing some Anarchy Reigns on my 360.

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine." -Nikola Tesla

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue. -Plato

A man without a woman is like a fish without a hook.
Mantis Shrimp
Established Member

Liked: 4736

Postby Alistair » Sat Dec 17, 2016 7:44 pm

Merlin wrote:Contrast, woman looks DIRECTLY at you while on the phone with her cart taking up the center of the isle and no way for you to pass. She then directs a snide look at you when you get over as far as you can and she still does not have room and has to deviate 4 inches. This happens with at least 50% of the women shopping.

Sounds like a case for active ghosting. You press a cerebral button and become that guy with the screw loose, or an incomplete set of chromosomes (or the absentmindedness of an eccentric professor, or an English country gentleman). Leer; don't smile. Drool a bit. See how many nails you can take out in the inevitable collision. Apologise profusely. When the urge to laugh becomes overwhelming bite down hard on your tongue.

Liberty, Property, Sanity (GreyWolf68)

Alpha fucks, Beta bucks, Sigma doesn't play.

MGTOW means never having to care about the female viewpoint (Deathslayer)

There is no Tooth Fairy. There is no Santa Claus. There is no Good Woman

I came, I saw, I shrugged, I left
Alistair
Established Member

Liked: 2386

Postby awakenedexsheep » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:15 am

More musings of a single dude who loves his fishing and a beer, and not really fussed on women/marriage/sex

* You can have a beer in public
* Beer stains wash out.
* You don’t have to Wine and Dine beer.
* Your beer will always wait patiently for you in the car while you play football.
* When your beer goes flat, you can toss it out.
* Beer is never late.
* A beer never gets jealous when you grab another beer.
* Hangovers go away.
* When you go to a bar, you can always pick up a beer.
* Beer never has a headache.
* After you've had a beer, the bottle is still worth 10pence.
* A beer won’t get upset if you come home and have another beer.
* If you pour a beer right, you’ll always get good head.
* A beer always goes down easy.
* You can have more than one beer in a night and not feel guilty.
* You can share a beer with your friends.
* You always know when you’re the first one to pop a beer.
* Beer is always wet.
* Beer doesn't demand equality.
* You can enjoy a beer all month long.
* A frigid beer is a good beer.
* You don’t have to wash a beer before it tastes good.
* If you change beers, you don’t have to pay maintenance.
* You don't have to hide your Fishing magazines.
* It is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to Fish with you once in a while.
* If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you Fishing, you don't have to worry about them showing up on the Internet if you become famous.
* Your Fishing partner doesn't get upset about people you fished with long ago
* It's perfectly respectable to Fish with a total stranger.
* When you see a really good Fisher-person, you don't have feel guilty about imagining the two of you Fishing together.
* If your regular Fishing partner isn't available, he/she won't object if you Fish with someone else.
* Nobody will ever tell you that you will go blind if you Fish by yourself.
* When dealing with a Fishing pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop.
* You don't have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighbourhood to buy Fishing stuff.
* You can have a Fishing calendar on your wall at the office, tell Fishing jokes, and invite co-workers to Fish with you * without getting sued for harassment.
* If you want to watch Fishing on television, you don't have to subscribe to the Playboy channel.
* Nobody expects you to Fish with the same partner for the rest of your life.
* Nobody expects you to give up Fishing if your partner loses interest in it.
* Your Fishing partner will never say, "Not again? We just Fished last week! Is Fishing all you ever think about?"

awakenedexsheep

Liked: 398

Postby DruidV » Sun Dec 18, 2016 9:39 am

I wake up blissfully alone in my own king sized bed and thank God.
I eat a delicious, nutritious breakfast alone, in peace and tranquility. I thank God again.
I head outside for my morning constitutional. Along my route I spot other men who are married. I thank God, yet again.
I arrive back home to find Junior studying/doing his homeschooling, or perhaps preparing his own breakfast or doing his chores, utterly unhampered by a "mother's guidance". Thank you God. The day isn't even half begun and I realize He really does love me.

These are the MGTOW moments you cannot buy.

Is it safe?
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 16442

Postby The-Bourbonator » Mon Dec 19, 2016 6:03 am

awakenedexsheep wrote:More musings of a single dude who loves his fishing and a beer, and not really fussed on women/marriage/sex

* Beer stains wash out.
* Your beer will always wait patiently for you in the car while you play football.
* Beer is never late.
* Hangovers go away.
* Beer is always wet.
* It is perfectly acceptable to pay a professional to Fish with you once in a while.
* If your partner takes pictures or videotapes of you Fishing, you don't have to worry about them showing up on the Internet if you become famous.
* When you see a really good Fisher-person, you don't have feel guilty about imagining the two of you Fishing together.
* If your regular Fishing partner isn't available, he/she won't object if you Fish with someone else.
* When dealing with a Fishing pro, you never have to wonder if they are really an undercover cop.
* You don't have to go to a sleazy shop in a seedy neighbourhood to buy Fishing stuff.
* You can have a Fishing calendar on your wall at the office, tell Fishing jokes, and invite co-workers to Fish with you * without getting sued for harassment.
* If you want to watch Fishing on television, you don't have to subscribe to the Playboy channel.
* Your Fishing partner will never say, "Not again? We just Fished last week! Is Fishing all you ever think about?"

I approve of this post

"One of the best things about being a hardcore cynic is that you are seldom disappointed and almost never wrong."
-MPAV8R

"Some men are domesticated and some are civilized."
-DrunkenMaster

To salvage what humanity remains within us, we must learn to embrace the wildness within us. We must plumb the depths of our ancestral memory to seek who and what we truly are, and leave the ploughshare behind us forever.
-MPAV8R

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
-Marcus Aurelius
The-Bourbonator
The Half-Blood Prince

Liked: 8737

Postby Mantis Shrimp » Wed Dec 21, 2016 12:55 pm

The-Bourbonator wrote:
awakenedexsheep wrote:More musings of a single dude who loves his fishing and a beer, and not really fussed on women/marriage/sex

* Beer stains wash out.
* Beer is never late.
* Hangovers go away.
* Beer is always wet.

I approve of this post

"Let the future tell the truth, and evaluate each one according to his work and accomplishments. The present is theirs; the future, for which I have really worked, is mine." -Nikola Tesla

"During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Music is the movement of sound to reach the soul for the education of its virtue. -Plato

A man without a woman is like a fish without a hook.
Mantis Shrimp
Established Member

Liked: 4736

Postby Cherubino » Wed Dec 21, 2016 1:34 pm

What? You can do that? Isn't that a violation of the honor code. Drink the beer, don't throw it away.
* Beer is never late.
Except when a waitress twat at a bar is taking too long to do the job
LOL, I loved that one!

Ask not what you can do for your country - do ask what your country can do to you.
I make a distinction between the oppressor in W., DC and it's main enemy and target: the American people.

"Increasingly, one's humanity is directly proportional to both one's insistence on withdrawal from the herd, and one's intolerance towards ape-like conduct of all sorts." - bem

"What do women think? Who really cares what women think? You're not running a free psychiatric clinic." - dubya
Cherubino
Established Member

Liked: 2907

Postby thenamelessone » Mon Dec 26, 2016 4:36 am

So I've had two older middle-aged men complain to me within a week about their child-in-law.

1. The first one complained on and on about his daughter-in-law throwing out $5 worth of salad that people didn't eat after a barbecue, instead of keeping it for the next day. OK ok, I'm against wasting food as well, but to make such a big deal about it? Jeez.

2. The second one spent 10 minutes complaining about his son-in-law, who was a first time father. Apparently the kid had nappy rash, and the father was applying some creams the doctor recommended, which caused the kid a bit of pain (the rash was pretty red raw). The father in law accused the son-in-law of enjoying inflicting pain on his baby son, and threatened to beat the hell out of him if he continued to apply the treatment instead of trying an alternative he recommended. Yikes!

Both instances made me happy to be a MGTOW. The only thing worse than dealing with a crazy spouse is dealing with their crazy in-laws.

thenamelessone
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 1508

Postby G001 » Mon Dec 26, 2016 5:23 am

I had a mate who used to regularly spend about $300 a week, on hitting the bars, and clubs with these two girls he thought he had a chance with. He would buy these girls drinks, in addition to his own, as well as club entry, etc. He would regale at the few times he would make out with them. This went on for nearly three months.

I can simply say "No", stay at home that night, and save my $300/week. Possibly use it for a holiday for me.

I have plenty more MGTOW moments, but the thread couldn't handle them all.

G001
Established Member

Liked: 903

Postby The-Bourbonator » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:34 am

Cherubino wrote:* When your beer goes flat, you can toss it out.
What? You can do that? Isn't that a violation of the honor code. Drink the beer, don't throw it away.

You're absofuckinlutely right Cherubino.

My beloved grandfather (rest in peace) often reminded me that the wanton waste of liquid sunshine (known to some as "beer") is a cardinal sin.

If your beer goes flat before you have time to finish it, you had no business drinking it in the first place.

If you must toss a beer, do not waste it. Give the plants and trees a liberal spritzing of holy water so they too may know happiness in this life.

(Keep in mind this does not apply to IPA. IPA is only good for fertilizing your lawn and poisoning obnoxious dumpster cats and small rodents.)

"One of the best things about being a hardcore cynic is that you are seldom disappointed and almost never wrong."
-MPAV8R

"Some men are domesticated and some are civilized."
-DrunkenMaster

To salvage what humanity remains within us, we must learn to embrace the wildness within us. We must plumb the depths of our ancestral memory to seek who and what we truly are, and leave the ploughshare behind us forever.
-MPAV8R

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
-Marcus Aurelius
The-Bourbonator
The Half-Blood Prince

Liked: 8737

Postby toolate » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:15 am

The absence of stress once the old lady expired.

"If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl" -HLM
toolate
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10337

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Tue Jan 10, 2017 4:26 pm

going this way wrote:Every time I post, & some times when I read posts of others here, getting insights of philosophy & other ideas. Too bad we couldn't all just meet up for a drink or something a bit.

I would pay quite dearly for this. More than I have ever paid for the company of a woman on any "date" I've ever been on.

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2471

Postby going this way » Wed Jan 11, 2017 1:53 am

chiefbrownmonk wrote:
going this way wrote:Every time I post, & some times when I read posts of others here, getting insights of philosophy & other ideas. Too bad we couldn't all just meet up for a drink or something a bit.

I would pay quite dearly for this. More than I have ever paid for the company of a woman on any "date" I've ever been on.

I wasn't kidding, but I know you're not either. I've been wondering if there could be a MGTOW order, like freemasonry [url]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry[/url] but without all the opposition, & religious opposition. Have a local lodge/cave that has a few public rules like anywhere else, that could be nice to have a beer/chat/philosophize at.

It's likely happening out there somewhere, just because you haven't heard that it is, or read somewhere that it is, doesn't mean it isn't happening.
going this way
GPS Relocating...

Liked: 901

Postby NightWriter » Wed Jan 11, 2017 3:10 am

I go out to restaurants and I'll order a beer and eat alone. I come back home satisfied. Pretty soon I should start hitting up the massage parlors afterwards to really bring home the 'date' experience.

NightWriter
Established Member

Liked: 1259

Postby Mikediver » Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:17 am

going this way wrote:
chiefbrownmonk wrote:

I wasn't kidding, but I know you're not either. I've been wondering if there could be a MGTOW order, like freemasonry [url]en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Freemasonry[/url] but without all the opposition, & religious opposition. Have a local lodge/cave that has a few public rules like anywhere else, that could be nice to have a beer/chat/philosophize at.

We all know it would be impossible to have such a man cave hangout. The first rule would have to be, as it was in the old mens' clubs, absolutely no XX chromosome people allowed to step foot in the place. This would be immediately stomped on by the MSM, shrieking bitches, and local health inspectors doing the dirty work of the sisterhood. But it is nice to dream occasionally.

Mikediver
Established Member

Liked: 3148

Postby Primus_Pilus » Wed Jan 11, 2017 12:11 pm

Mikediver wrote:
going this way wrote:
chiefbrownmonk wrote:"Every time I post, & some times when I read posts of others here, getting insights of philosophy & other ideas. Too bad we couldn't all just meet up for a drink or something a bit."

We all know it would be impossible to have such a man cave hangout. The first rule would have to be, as it was in the old mens' clubs, absolutely no XX chromosome people allowed to step foot in the place. This would be immediately stomped on by the MSM, shrieking bitches, and local health inspectors doing the dirty work of the sisterhood. But it is nice to dream occasionally.

Actually it would be possible. You have a storefront / office that sells .. something. Then there is a back club that is invitation only. Memberships could be sold to operate the club / bar as a non profit.

It's basically how most poker houses in Texas operate.

The trick would be to provide a nice smoking / drinking club that people could come and hang out while not being a complete loss.

Maybe the church of MGTOW?
[url="https://www.irs.gov/charities-non-profits/churches-religious-organizations/churches-defined"]IRS CHURCH definitions[/url]

Someone really should do something about this. Women at risk of living life is just unacceptable.
Maybe the platter should be made bigger and more silvery.
Alphas do, betas explain.
Primus_Pilus
Established Member

Liked: 4980

Postby Alistair » Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Primus_Pilus wrote:Maybe the church of MGTOW?

How about the Mosque of MGTOW?

Then we could do whatever we wanted.

:D

Alistair
Established Member

Postby No4Dad » Wed Jan 11, 2017 5:49 pm

I had one the other day:

It was the end of the day and I was waiting on the elevator at work. A woman was there with what appeared to be a box filled with shelving (like the heavy particle board shelving). I kept quiet.

In a few moments two of her female friends showed up and asked if it was heavy. The woman said, "Yes."
I kept quiet

Then the two female friends were going on about, "Would you like some help??" I sort of felt like they were fishing for me to jump in.
I kept quiet

Eventually one of her lady friends picked up one end and the original woman held the other and we all rode down the elevator together.
I remained quiet.

They got off, headed around the corner to presumably head to the parking garage and I went on about my way thinking how wonderful it was to experience strong, empowered, and independent women!

I also thought: 15 years ago I would have offered to carry it down to her car and wouldn't have thought anything of it. In reality, my brain would have been thinking along the lines, because they were pretty, "If I help them I may have a slim chance of eventually banging one of them." (I was an idiot).

My current thought was more along the lines of, "I have zero chance of banging any of them. Fuck if I'm going to help!"
- This, I think, is the proper way to approach this situation.

I also considered the nuances of whether or not helping them was me oppressing them by not considering them strong enough or if it may have been the same thing as rape. "What would a college professor say?," I asked myself. I'm pretty sure it'd be the equivalent of rape.

If anything, I stopped a woman from being raped that day by not helping her. I'm, in many ways, a modern day hero.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 13772

Postby Alistair » Thu Jan 12, 2017 1:03 pm

No4Dad wrote:My current thought was more along the lines of, "I have zero chance of banging any of them. Fuck if I'm going to help!"
- This, I think, is the proper way to approach this situation.

I agree

Males have also just helped out, you know, because we are all part of one big happy family, a kindred, a nation, Society.

Except that we're not.

Alistair
Established Member

Postby SardonicYuda » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:09 pm

Even stuck in Kuwait, I can find a quiet spot and enjoy my pipe with wonderful tobacco inboeace, withough having to appease some bint with nightly calls

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 11361

Postby Devil » Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:53 pm

Today at work, I'm chatting with another driver. There's a formation that we use, but the guy in front of us took the day off. The substitute is unaware of this formation and ends up blocking the way. Since me and the guy I'm talking to leave after he does, we don't say anything and leave him be.

A twat in a can pulls up and cunts at me: 'Uh, is that your bus up there?'

'Nope. That's a new guy.' She stares at me expectantly. Stares for so long in fact that it gets awkward.

So I go: '...guess you will have to go speak to him.'

'I need to leave as soon as my pickup gets on.'

'Okay.'

She gets the point and heaves herself out of the van. She's not a hamplanet, she's heavily pregnant and says as much as she waddles by.

'It's complicated for me because I'm 8 months pregnant.'

'You want a cookie or something?'

She...did not like that response, but no fucks were given today.

Edit: Fucking autocorrect on my phone.

Last edited by Devil on Fri Jan 13, 2017 6:31 am, edited 1 time in total.
Devil
Established Member

Liked: 1101

Postby No4Dad » Thu Jan 12, 2017 5:25 pm

Devil wrote:'It's complicated for me because I'm 8 months pregnant.'

'You want a cookie or something?'

She...did not like that response, but no fucks were given today.

That, at one time, would never happen. At one time, decades back, men would go out of their way to help her BECAUSE she was pregnant. Women have spent so much time and energy making themselves unpleasant victims the the courtesies of yesteryear are well gone.

No4Dad
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 13772

Postby The Signal » Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:06 pm

No4Dad wrote:That, at one time, would never happen. At one time, decades back, men would go out of their way to help her BECAUSE she was pregnant. Women have spent so much time and energy making themselves unpleasant victims that the courtesies of yesteryear are well gone.

And what's more, not a single one of us misses them. I'm sure they do, but that's their problem on account of being their fault.

Well done, Devil. To ham it up next time, you could hold up a physical Oreo to her as an offer.

The Signal
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 6740

Postby deadb0y » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:05 am

It snowed last night.. Not to heavily but a couple of inches then froze overnight... Today in the office - no chicks :) Too difficult for them to drive! These fuckers live IN THE SAME TOWN AS THE OFFICE!!!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 2098

PreviousNext

Return to MGTOW General Discussion