Thoughts on Trad Cons

MGTOW General Discussion

Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Robert Anton Wilson » Thu May 18, 2017 10:56 pm

Gents,

Last night, I placed an article by Brad Wilcox up on the forum. He didn't say anything new, but it got me thinking. In many ways these Trad Cons are like people involved with AmWay/Herbal life or any other pyramid scheme. They make very extravagant claims, provide cheery-picked evidence, and questions are not encouraged by the audience. When questions are raised or evidence provided is picked apart, they retreat and become even more insular. Another thought I had was this, Trad Cons must:

1. Be completely clueless as to statistics regarding divorce and men.
2. Can not fathom the fact that women can destroy a man through divorce.
3. Are stuck (and I'm being very generous ) in about 1991.
4. Still think men feel guilt looking at porn.
5. Would never dream of 50/50 shared parenting in divorce situations.
6. That the cock carousel exists.
7. Actually believe high-end escorts are victims of human trafficking.
8. Can't understand why their children/grandchildren (who hate liberalism) ridicule men like Brad Wilcox and Bill Bennett.
9. Still think National Review is "edgy".
10. Upon hearing of MGTOW, they assume these men need the help of the ex-gay ministy in their churches.
11. Believe that the vast majority of divorces are because men look at porn, drink, or smoke pot.
12. Totally discount male suicide.
13. Despite believing in the sinful nature of man, they reward degenerate female behavior.
14. Cannot/will not believe women instigate the vast majority of divorces.
15. Can't understand why young men laugh when they tell them to "man up".

Guys like Wilcox have made a nice life for themselves. One does wonder, does he believe his own bullshit, or is he in so deep that he can no longer tell the truth? Please share your thoughts.
  • 9

MGTOW Forever, self-absorbed white women Never!
User avatar
Robert Anton Wilson
Established Member
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:58 pm
Liked: 4018

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby PSIII » Thu May 18, 2017 11:05 pm

Robert Anton Wilson wrote: One does wonder, does he believe his own bullshit, or is he in so deep that he can no longer tell the truth? Please share your thoughts.


He has an agenda ($$$) as all hucksters do. Some hucksters target fat broads, and tell them how "fabulous" they are. Some target old broads and tell them nonsense like "50 is the new 20". No matter the target audience, the con artists are selling books, lectures, DVD's, or some product wrapped around a lie and a feel-good message.

Wilcunt's audience is the gullible TradCon demographic.
  • 8

Built for the Future

"For the sake of any and every moment of levity you can steal from this fucked world, give no fucks ever about anything."

Notorious GIT
User avatar
PSIII
MGTOW Veteran / Forum Moderator
 
Posts: 693
Joined: Sat Mar 01, 2014 10:37 pm
Liked: 4754

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Entreri » Thu May 18, 2017 11:14 pm

Image

Tradscucks is scum. I thinks you knows it.
  • 4

10mm or GTFO.

Two to the chest, one to the head.

Only hits count.

"Battles leave scars... some you can't see."
-- Kanan Jarrus
User avatar
Entreri
Phantom
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:12 pm
Location: Coruscant
Liked: 20680

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby TheWanderer » Fri May 19, 2017 2:03 am

Tradcons are pure evil. They are essentially corrupted puritans. While their kind of thinking kind of sort of worked in a saner era, it's now a complete trap. A tradcon is a guy who will pressure you into doing "what you should do" (become a resource for women/society in exchange for nothing) then will throw you under the bus when a woman, the government, etc. decides they are done with you. I wouldn't piss on a tradcon if he was on fire, I'd roast marshmallows.
  • 6

TheWanderer
Established Member
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2016 12:12 am
Liked: 897

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby MrPolityczny » Fri May 19, 2017 4:36 am

“Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church . . .”

“Wives, be subject to your husbands, as to the Lord.”


TradCons simply believe in first quote but constantly "forgot" about second one. That's it...
  • 8

"Love: A radioactive element with a half life of 6 months." ~Merlin

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
User avatar
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star
 
Posts: 3786
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 pm
Location: Poland
Liked: 19116

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby DruidV » Fri May 19, 2017 4:45 am

Blue pill manginas like Wilcuks are a dying breed.

Whether or not he knows it, is irrelevant.

In less than two generations, his sort of blue pill thinking will be gone from the minds of men, forever.

We know this, because we know that women and their government will never change for the better.

We know also, that MGTOW will only continue to grow, exponentially.

I'm no math-magician, and I don't need to be.

Neither do you.
  • 11

I'll kill your thread dead!
User avatar
DruidV
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 2664
Joined: Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:56 am
Location: The green bracket hotel
Liked: 17868

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Entreri » Fri May 19, 2017 8:25 am

TheWanderer wrote: I wouldn't piss on a tradcon if he was on fire, I'd roast marshmallows.


I wouldn't want my marshmallows to have that 'burnt human flesh' smell and taste.

But I probably have a couple pounds of gunpowder that I'd suddenly need him to hold.
  • 7

10mm or GTFO.

Two to the chest, one to the head.

Only hits count.

"Battles leave scars... some you can't see."
-- Kanan Jarrus
User avatar
Entreri
Phantom
 
Posts: 3469
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 4:12 pm
Location: Coruscant
Liked: 20680

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby BeijaFlor » Fri May 19, 2017 10:37 am

I disagree with the "huckster model" for the Trad Con mentality. Tradcons aren't "trying to sell you something," they're True Believers in the Old Social Order, speaking and acting from the depths of their convictions. In more sarcastic terms, they've conned themselves first, and so they strive to sell you the con "From The Purest Of Motives."

Tom Wolfe, in his 1975 book The Painted Word, described the phenomenon clearly, in three words - "Believing Is Seeing" - but he only applied it to the shallow field of modern art. In its fullness, "Believing Is Seeing" refers to the fact that everyone interprets everything they see, through the filter of their beliefs, and especially of those beliefs they aren't aware of as beliefs, because they see them as obvious truth.

I would like to advance the question: What beliefs would cause a man to see the world this way, as a Trad Con?

Robert Anton Wilson wrote:Trad Cons must:

1. Be completely clueless as to statistics regarding divorce and men.
2. Can not fathom the fact that women can destroy a man through divorce.
3. Are stuck (and I'm being very generous ) in about 1991.
4. Still think men feel guilt looking at porn.
5. Would never dream of 50/50 shared parenting in divorce situations.
6. That the cock carousel exists.
7. Actually believe high-end escorts are victims of human trafficking.
8. Can't understand why their children/grandchildren (who hate liberalism) ridicule men like Brad Wilcox and Bill Bennett.
9. Still think National Review is "edgy".
10. Upon hearing of MGTOW, they assume these men need the help of the ex-gay ministy in their churches.
11. Believe that the vast majority of divorces are because men look at porn, drink, or smoke pot.
12. Totally discount male suicide.
13. Despite believing in the sinful nature of man, they reward degenerate female behavior.
14. Cannot/will not believe women instigate the vast majority of divorces.
15. Can't understand why young men laugh when they tell them to "man up".


I would argue that they are simply, fundamentally BLIND to the perils of modern marriage, the Female Beast, and the gun-toting, gavel-slamming gynocentric enablers who can crush your reputation, your hopes, and your balls on a mere accusation from one of those Precious Vessels of Femininity that they view through rose-colored filters in their mind. And even if they get thrown under the bus by their Idols, they'll keep their eyes shut to the injustice and search for reasons to blame themselves and ways to "change" so they can become more perfect manginae.
  • 9

It's not how bad you fuck up, it's how well you recover that counts. - toolate

Feminists didn't remove the chains women thought they were wearing, they removed the chains that men didn't even know they were wearing. - Fray Bentos

Christ forgives. Mgtow, not so much. - EddieS

There are no solutions, only trade-offs. - Thomas Sowell
User avatar
BeijaFlor
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1554
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 7:35 pm
Liked: 7367

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby TDG » Fri May 19, 2017 11:13 am

BeijaFlor wrote:I would argue that they are simply, fundamentally BLIND to the perils of modern marriage, the Female Beast, and the gun-toting, gavel-slamming gynocentric enablers who can crush your reputation, your hopes, and your balls on a mere accusation from one of those Precious Vessels of Femininity that they view through rose-colored filters in their mind. And even if they get thrown under the bus by their Idols, they'll keep their eyes shut to the injustice and search for reasons to blame themselves and ways to "change" so they can become more perfect manginae.


Yup, at the heart of every trad-con is the belief that women can 'save' men from their hedonistic pursuits and that men should be happy that any woman wants to do that for him.

At their core, they are blue pills and that's why when you take them to task about how shitty women are these days and how the laws are exceptionally gynocentric, they will get angry at you or simply ignore you.

This is why Rollo Tomassi says that unplugging is dirty work and some men simply can never be reached. It's been my experience that if you live in a red pill way (which simply means having goals and dreams and working towards them), then when other men are ready to listen, they will approach you.

Outside of cyberspace, I've had 3 people come to me wanting to know more about the little red pill truths I have dropped over the years.

Technology will help to alleviate the fact that complimentary evolved male and female roles are all but illegal in the Wesr, but feminism has one thing that it can never get men to do and it's what all women want. They can't force men to love them and that's what every women wants and without a man being in love, he feels no need to produce more than what he wants and certainly feels no need to put his personal safety on the line for anything as ridiculous as 'society' because once the blinders come off, you realise society is just codeword for 'women who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire'.
  • 8

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
User avatar
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard
 
Posts: 7091
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Liked: 63754

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby all_in_chocolate » Fri May 19, 2017 11:31 am

The world changes. The strategies that will make you successful necessarily change with it.

Tradcons are simply people who fail to adjust to changing circumstances, no matter how obvious the need to do so.

Progressives, on the other hand, are people who try to adjust to changing circumstances in spectacularly stupid ways.

Both are rooted in incompetence.

The more breathtakingly incompetent someone is, then the more arrogance and delusional self-superiority they will tend to have (Dunning-Kruger effect). Since they are oh-so-superior, they feel an irresistible need to tell everyone else how to live.

When others don't listen, then "tell someone else how to live" becomes "force them to live how they should." By passing laws. For their own good. Because I know what's better for them than they do.

So politics becomes a mass of incompetent, arrogant, stupid people trying to force people who are actually competent to do things against their own interests.

All of the sane, intelligent people try to distance themselves from these jackasses as much as they can.
  • 11

"It stinks to high heaven, but we learn from our mistakes and eventually we stop weathering the storm and start being the storm." --MisterPho
User avatar
all_in_chocolate
Established Member
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:43 pm
Liked: 5437

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Morgu » Fri May 19, 2017 11:33 am

Leftists and Tradcons are two sides the same coin.

Both are oxygen thieves.
  • 8

*scene aboard MSS MGTOW*
Electronics officer: "Captain, Morgu, sir, western civilization now requires all men to live with a woman!"
Captain Morgu: "Diving officer, submerge the ship. Make your depth 3-5-0 feet..."

Funny thing about garlic, it keeps away three types of blood suckers: mosquitoes, vampires, and human females.

--Morgu
User avatar
Morgu
MGTOW All-Star
 
Posts: 3331
Joined: Sun May 10, 2015 11:56 pm
Location: M.S.S MGTOW
Liked: 15909

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby K-Dog » Fri May 19, 2017 1:08 pm

RAW about tradcons: "3. Are stuck (and I'm being very generous ) in about 1991."

RAW, I'd say that is far too generous, though by today's standards the situation was rather better then. Instead of 1991, the year should be about 1975. That's when no-fault divorce and extreme feminism were just beginning to reap their rotten fruit, but parts of the US did not suffer full effects until later. Those parts, such as many rural areas in flyover country, are the last redoubts of these naive tradcons.

Otherwise, your list is dead on the money.
  • 6

"To say that privacy does not matter because I have nothing to hide is analogous to saying free speech does not matter because I have nothing to say."—Ranome of MGTOWHQ.com
K-Dog
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2014 2:53 pm
Liked: 7486

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Demosthenes » Fri May 19, 2017 2:09 pm

I'm sick of the bullshit line 'Women civilize men."

No. Women do not civilize anyone.

Being civilized is not a function of having a female present in one's life, let alone of being female.
  • 5

Arrogance in persons of merit affronts us more than arrogance in those without merit. Merit itself is an affront. - Nietzsche
-----
Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone. - Benatar
User avatar
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity
 
Posts: 3526
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:18 pm
Location: Sol System, A short time ago in a Galaxy close by
Liked: 28487

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Red Coolade » Fri May 19, 2017 2:25 pm

MrPolityczny wrote:
“Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church . . .”

“Wives, be subject to your husbands, as to the Lord.”


TradCons simply believe in first quote but constantly "forgot" about second one. That's it...
.

Hear, hear.

Biblical Trad Cons kill me the most. They don't realize the Bible is the most MGTOW book they ever read.

The book of Proverbs contains the most warnings about being with the wrong woman (today, it is ALL of them),
Jezebel is highlighted as an example of the greatest evil; and the Apostle Paul had this to say about our lovely women in 53-54 A.D.:

"Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman."

"For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that. I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I."

"Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience as also saith the law. And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church. What? came the word of God out from you? or came it unto you only?
If any man think himself to be a prophet, or spiritual, let him acknowledge that the things that I write unto you are the commandments of the Lord. But if any man be ignorant, let him be ignorant."

I Corinthians Chapters 7:1,7-8; 14:34-37

Okay, see the difference? Moving on!! :lol:
  • 6

I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
I Corinthians 7:8
User avatar
Red Coolade
Established Member
 
Posts: 462
Joined: Fri Dec 09, 2016 4:18 pm
Liked: 2282

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby all_in_chocolate » Fri May 19, 2017 3:14 pm

TDG wrote:Technology will help to alleviate the fact that complimentary evolved male and female roles are all but illegal in the Wesr, but feminism has one thing that it can never get men to do and it's what all women want. They can't force men to love them and that's what every women wants and without a man being in love, he feels no need to produce more than what he wants and certainly feels no need to put his personal safety on the line for anything as ridiculous as 'society' because once the blinders come off, you realise society is just codeword for 'women who wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire'.


This is akin to something I read in Hemingway's great novel For Whom the Bell Tolls. So I went and found it. Chapter 35.

Ernest Hemingway wrote:He hated injustice as he hated cruelty and he lay in his rage that blinded his mind until gradually the anger died down and the red, black, blinding, killing anger was all gone and his mind now as quiet, empty-calm and sharp, cold-seeing as a man is after he has had sexual intercourse with a woman that he does not love.


Back when I first read it, that sentence made me stop reading for a few minutes and think.

The stuff that makes great literature so great! Even a simple passing simile can teach you volumes if you stop and recognize the truth of it and think through the implications.

Yes, sexual release will clear your mind. All of the cloudy, distracting mist that horniness brings just lifts away, leaving your comprehension cold and sharp.

Unless you love her. Then you get even stupider. You want to take care of her, etc. It gives her more power over you.

But the modern woman has made herself nearly impossible to love...
  • 7

Last edited by all_in_chocolate on Sun May 21, 2017 6:31 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"It stinks to high heaven, but we learn from our mistakes and eventually we stop weathering the storm and start being the storm." --MisterPho
User avatar
all_in_chocolate
Established Member
 
Posts: 538
Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:43 pm
Liked: 5437

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Cherubino » Fri May 19, 2017 3:21 pm

After reading this thread so far, all I can say that I feel honoured that you share all this with me. I am astonished.

(p.s.: don't upvote this, just let it stand. we are thruthful to each other and that is beauty. now, stop this wankery already and read on…)
  • 1

“I learned a long time ago that some people will bitch at you regardless of what you do so you might as well do what makes you happy.” - TDG
“There will always be useful idiots, it's just a matter of who's using them.” - SardonicYuda
User avatar
Cherubino
Established Member
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Pole Position
Liked: 3331

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Robert Anton Wilson » Fri May 19, 2017 3:32 pm

K-Dog said:


RAW, I'd say that is far too generous, though by today's standards the situation was rather better then. Instead of 1991, the year should be about 1975. That's when no-fault divorce and extreme feminism were just beginning to reap their rotten fruit, but parts of the US did not suffer full effects until later. Those parts, such as many rural areas in flyover country, are the last redoubts of these naive tradcon


Perhaps I was too generous.
  • 2

MGTOW Forever, self-absorbed white women Never!
User avatar
Robert Anton Wilson
Established Member
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:58 pm
Liked: 4018

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby MrPolityczny » Fri May 19, 2017 3:49 pm

Red Coolade wrote:Biblical Trad Cons kill me the most. They don't realize the Bible is the most MGTOW book they ever read.


In most ancient books you can find pieces of wisdom which MGTOW rediscovered usually paying high price for it. Bible is nothing special in comparison... I even think that Christianity is a root cause for mess which we experience.

Please compare mother of Jesus and mother of Hercules. Zeus had sex with Alcmene because she was pretty and Zeus was horny, Mary has been chosen because she was virtuous (and if you are Catholic you have to believe that she was without sin). And guess who is the patron saint of the fathers.... :evil:

Fun fact: Muslims also believe that Jesus was born from a virgin :roll:.

Edit:
If Morgu will read this I have something interesting for him 8-)

  • 3

"Love: A radioactive element with a half life of 6 months." ~Merlin

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
User avatar
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star
 
Posts: 3786
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 pm
Location: Poland
Liked: 19116

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby TDG » Fri May 19, 2017 3:59 pm

Demosthenes wrote:I'm sick of the bullshit line 'Women civilize men."

No. Women do not civilize anyone.

Being civilized is not a function of having a female present in one's life, let alone of being female.


They don't civilise men, they geld them and then use them to keep civilisation going by making them work harder and produce more stuff than what a man needs to consume on his own.
  • 3

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
User avatar
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard
 
Posts: 7091
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2014 5:28 pm
Location: 127.0.0.1
Liked: 63754

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby MrPolityczny » Fri May 19, 2017 4:09 pm

TDG wrote:They don't civilise men, they geld them and then use them to keep civilisation going by making them work harder and produce more stuff than what a man needs to consume on his own.


Sorry, I am not buying it... If a man live from selling something, producing a little more than he expect to sell is always a wise move even without some twat constantly nagging.

Wealth does not cause headaches - Polish proverb
  • 3

"Love: A radioactive element with a half life of 6 months." ~Merlin

"Skipper, our intel shows that there's one sure way to a female's heart. You start with a four-inch incision..."
- Kowalski
User avatar
MrPolityczny
MGTOW All-Star
 
Posts: 3786
Joined: Sun Jun 29, 2014 12:21 pm
Location: Poland
Liked: 19116

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Mr. Fenrir » Fri May 19, 2017 5:59 pm

TDG wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:I'm sick of the bullshit line 'Women civilize men."

No. Women do not civilize anyone.

Being civilized is not a function of having a female present in one's life, let alone of being female.


They don't civilise men, they geld them and then use them to keep civilisation going by making them work harder and produce more stuff than what a man needs to consume on his own.


I think men civilized themselves when they started working together to hunt for bigger prey.
  • 4

Mr. Fenrir
Established Member
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:13 pm
Liked: 2542

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Cherubino » Fri May 19, 2017 6:03 pm

Mr. Fenrir wrote:I think men civilized themselves when they started working together to hunt for bigger prey.

Maybe, but keep in mind wolves, Mr. Fenrir, and lionesses do this, too.
  • 1

“I learned a long time ago that some people will bitch at you regardless of what you do so you might as well do what makes you happy.” - TDG
“There will always be useful idiots, it's just a matter of who's using them.” - SardonicYuda
User avatar
Cherubino
Established Member
 
Posts: 645
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2015 3:28 pm
Location: Pole Position
Liked: 3331

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby WheelBarrow » Fri May 19, 2017 8:23 pm

K-Dog wrote:RAW about tradcons: "3. Are stuck (and I'm being very generous ) in about 1991."

RAW, I'd say that is far too generous, though by today's standards the situation was rather better then. Instead of 1991, the year should be about 1975. That's when no-fault divorce and extreme feminism were just beginning to reap their rotten fruit, but parts of the US did not suffer full effects until later. Those parts, such as many rural areas in flyover country, are the last redoubts of these naive tradcons.

Otherwise, your list is dead on the money.


I can vouch for this. I see it from time-to-time on the Ag Talk forum where the older guys simply believe that nothing has changed since 40 years ago. The few that do lay it out there seem to be routinely ignored and probably thought of as "bitter", etc. So, this pablum does have a willing audience.
  • 2

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
User avatar
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran
 
Posts: 1763
Joined: Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:55 pm
Location: Boardwalk
Liked: 8773

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Robert Anton Wilson » Fri May 19, 2017 10:25 pm

BaijaFlor said:

I disagree with the "huckster model" for the Trad Con mentality. Tradcons aren't "trying to sell you something," they're True Believers in the Old Social Order, speaking and acting from the depths of their convictions. In more sarcastic terms, they've conned themselves first, and so they strive to sell you the con "From The Purest Of Motives."


I don't believe individual Trad Cons are hucksters. However, I do believe the Brad Wilcoxes, Dennis Pragers, Christina Hoff Sommers, Jim Geraghtys of the movement are. They are pandering to an ever shrinking demographic. Trad Cons are largely "in this world" so to speak. They aren't living off the grid only dealing with people just like them. These so-called leaders have convinced Trad Cons that although they have lost every major cultural battle (by design!) that if they just: keep having children, go the approved low-church protestant church or (begrudgingly) a "conservative" novus ordo catholic parish, have boys enlist in the military for endless wars in the middle east, send children to Hillsdale College, and vote GOP that everything works out in the end.
  • 6

MGTOW Forever, self-absorbed white women Never!
User avatar
Robert Anton Wilson
Established Member
 
Posts: 754
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2014 4:58 pm
Liked: 4018

Re: Thoughts on Trad Cons

Postby Mr. Fenrir » Sat May 20, 2017 2:37 am

Cherubino wrote:
Mr. Fenrir wrote:I think men civilized themselves when they started working together to hunt for bigger prey.

Maybe, but keep in mind wolves, Mr. Fenrir, and lionesses do this, too.


And chimpanzees do it too. Cooperation is a trait that more intelligent mammals have. And we are the most intelligent ones on this planet, though so of us are hellbent to prove me wrong.
  • 2

Mr. Fenrir
Established Member
 
Posts: 550
Joined: Sat May 02, 2015 2:13 pm
Liked: 2542

Next

Return to MGTOW General Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 6 guests

Reputation System ©'