If this was a guy, I bet he'd be done for rape.

MGTOW General Discussion

If this was a guy, I bet he'd be done for rape.

Postby ZionDweller » Fri Mar 31, 2017 5:43 pm

http://www.girlsaskguys.com/sexual-heal ... ything#new

My girlfriend might be pregnant? What should I do if anything?

Me and my girlfriend who is 21 years old are still in college. We have known each other for like 6 months and have a very strong sexually active relationship. She and I are extremely close and on average we would have sex around four times a day. Every time we have sex I would make sure that I wear protection. Last night, when we were well into having sex, she pulled off my condom and got on top of me. At that moment I didn't think much of it, just to make sure I let her know when I am about to cum, so I can pull out.

She then started riding me violently. I myself am 6'0" and weigh only 140 lbs, while she is about an inch taller and outweighs me by about 50 lbs. Her body is mostly muscle due to playing volleyball and participating in crossfit and power lifting competitions. But when it was time, I felt the urge to cum, I told her to get of me so I could pull out. She just smiled at me and ignored me and continued riding me while pinning my arms to the bed. I tried to push her off of me, but she just overpowered me, and I ejaculated inside her. Is it very possible that my girlfriend is definitely pregnant? What should I do if anything?

Seems to me that this guy is asking the wrong questions...

ZionDweller
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 10811

Re: If this was a guy, I bet he'd be done for rape.

Postby wilfred » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:21 pm

That disgusting fucking bitch. She rapes the guy then hijacks his life to make him her slave... Women like this deserve the chair

wilfred
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 1936

Postby FapMaster » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:22 pm

In the current legal environment he is literally and figuratively fucked.

No doubt exists that all women are crazy; it's only a question of degree. -W. C. Fields
FapMaster
Established Member

Liked: 3169

Postby WheelBarrow » Fri Mar 31, 2017 6:37 pm

You'll never hear a husband of 10+ years telling that story about his wife.

“Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation; for it is better to be alone than in bad company.” – George Washington

"A tattoo on a hot woman is like a bumper sticker on a Ferrari" -- unknown man with discriminating taste.
WheelBarrow
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8504

Postby Notorious GIT » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:14 pm

Lot of caves, lakes, ditches, mountains, predators out where I am.

Sounds like a problem for them to solve.

By which I off course intend no implication of violence or murder and disposing of a body. I do mean of course to go out into the woods for some quiet reflection for this young man about his situation. And the predators I just mentioned so, should he read this, he might take heed and be safe so that he can be a good father to this baby and husband to the woman who's decided to bless his life with it.

Nope. Neither he, nor anyone else reading the first two sentences here, should take that as any indication that he should perhaps arrange for some reputable friends who a judge, jury and opposing counsel would find believable to verify his whereabouts as elsewhere during the time he murders and disposes of her corpse where no other human ever goes. That would be advocating violence, and lawbreaking, and I wholeheartedly respect the rule of law and its duly appointed enforcement officials.

Some quiet time. Alone. To reflect. Say, out where he knows the Parks Department has no jurisdiction to patrol and where the Forest Service tends not to need to do controlled burns or put out naturally occurring fires. Not so he can rest assured she'll never be found, of course not. Just to be sure he'll have some peace and quiet as he reasons through and reflects upon how he's going to man up and be a daddy and husband.

Or if quiet reflection isn't his style, I would recommend complete chemical dis-incorporation down to the atomic level of... all his video games and other child like distractions from being a good provider. Why, if he has as many as would say, constitute the equivalent mass of a human, he could get a 55 gallon drum and enough lye (not hydrofluoric acid, you lying Breaking Bad you!) to get rid of all those silly, stupid peter pan toys like X-boxes and comic books. Why, ANYthing he'd ever put in there would be unrecoverable, nor would anyone ever be able to analyze the contents to accurately determine what they used to be. What a loving gesture to show this young woman how committed he is, by so thoroughly eliminating from his life all distractions from his providing for her. And nothing else.

But then... hey. I'm a romantic.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 39376

Postby Older and Wiser » Fri Mar 31, 2017 7:25 pm

Won't be long before she is "beating him up".

inch taller (makes her 6' 1")
weighs 190# of solid muscle
plays COMPETITIVE sports
into Power Lifting, including COMPETITIONS, and Crossfit

THAT is a woman who is seriously into PHYSICAL DOMINATION. She is a 1 percent'er of the 1% class of women

She is a woman, young woman still, who is VERY USED to getting what SHE wants, when SHE wants it ... and as most extremely sports competitive PHYICALLY BIG people are, she HATES TO BE SECOND FIDDLE TO ANYBODY.

If the guy didn't see this one coming (if the story is true) he is a total idiot!!

If he sticks around then the day she gets EMOTIONALLY MAD at him (as EVERY woman does from time to time) ... is the day his body is going to beat up pretty badly, and there will be nothing he can do - including running away (she can run faster that him and has oodles more endurance)

It took me awhile to realize it in life ... but going out with a Sports Competitive Woman was an absolute GUARNTEE of her wanting to dominate every aspect of life with you. That is just the way Sports Competitive people of all stripes ARE. They have a NEED TO DOMINATE!

Older and Wiser

Older and Wiser
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 962

Postby ManWithAPlan » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:41 pm

ZionDweller wrote:Seems to me that this guy is asking the wrong questions...

Who's the real baby daddy?

The word "misogyny" is like a bad joke, dropped at the first sign of trouble.
ManWithAPlan
Beta as Fuck

Liked: 43417

Postby Dr Van Nostrand » Fri Mar 31, 2017 8:49 pm

Seems like a fake/troll. How could any guy find a 6'1" 190lb woman attractive? Is he sure "it" can even get pregnant? It seems like this person is a biological male who identifies as a woman :lol:

I say what I say & if you don't like it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I don't give a fuck.

Dr Van Nostrand
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 20932

Postby ubermensch » Fri Mar 31, 2017 10:38 pm

Dr Van Nostrand wrote:Seems like a fake/troll. How could any guy find a 6'1" 190lb woman attractive? Is he sure "it" can even get pregnant? It seems like this person is a biological male who identifies as a woman :lol:

He didn't mention a cock and balls dangling around on his stomach whilst "she" was on top, so I guess she (zhe?) must be female.

My ex-wife was a muscly cunt. She was into martial arts as well.

That was a big fucking mistake ...

Needless to say, I could've easily killed her with my bare hands, but men aren't supposed to hit back now, are they?

As for our dear protagonist in the OP - he's now in a world of shit. At least I didn't get my Amazonian ex-wife preggers ...

ubermensch
The Ghost of Albert Jacka

Liked: 25892

Postby V-I-X » Fri Mar 31, 2017 11:47 pm

One of the answers. Un. Fucking. Believable.

Well first of all find out if she actually is pregnant, because if she's not all this worrying is not worth it. If she is, then it is a question if she wants to keep it since she is still quite young. And only then you can worry about what happens next. For you I'm sure the scariest scenario is that you'll end up a dad. Well if that happens you have to help and be there for your baby as much as possible. yes you're very young and not ready for this, but if you neglect something like this in any way, it will be a huge regret in the future.
Best of luck to you, lets hope it's just a big scare

V-I-X
Established Member

Liked: 849

Postby Calloway » Sat Apr 01, 2017 4:03 am

V-I-X wrote:One of the answers. Un. Fucking. Believable.

Well first of all find out if she actually is pregnant, because if she's not all this worrying is not worth it. If she is, then it is a question if she wants to keep it since she is still quite young. And only then you can worry about what happens next. For you I'm sure the scariest scenario is that you'll end up a dad. Well if that happens you have to help and be there for your baby as much as possible. yes you're very young and not ready for this, but if you neglect something like this in any way, it will be a huge regret in the future.
Best of luck to you, lets hope it's just a big scare

Check out that answer.

Lots of responsibility for him. And absolutely no authority to do anything now. It's all up to her. He can "hope", but that's about it.

Now, tell me again, where have all the good men gone?

Calloway
Tech Impaired Nutjob

Liked: 14393

Postby bob » Sat Apr 01, 2017 10:05 am

Calloway wrote: Lots of responsibility for him. And absolutely no authority to do anything now. It's all up to her. He can "hope", but that's about it.
There's that darned "male privilege" again! not...

ETA: This guy needs to ger a paternity test ASAP if the twunt does come up preggers.

"THOSE AREN'T FEELINGS...THOSE ARE LIES YOUR DICK IS TELLING TO YOU!!!" - Chef
bob
Deplorable and Irredeemable

Liked: 12332

Postby a_real_man » Sat Apr 01, 2017 1:11 pm

Troll post. Never happened, never will happen. You think a twat like that wants to be pregnant? How will it jive with her career? bs.

I am the leader of MGTOW

Betas do it better
a_real_man
Established Member

Liked: 1332

Postby K-Dog » Sat Apr 01, 2017 3:02 pm

Advice columnist ("agony aunt" to English speakers outside North America) Ann Landers, the original, used to field many prank letters from Yale students. These were the trolls of the day. One letter I remember was purportedly from a young woman who claimed she was very athletic and rode horseback, did splits during cheerleading, and so forth, so she allegedly broke her hymen during those activities and wanted to know how to explain to her fiancé that she was still a virgin. Ann saw right through that one.

Likewise, this smacks of troll spoor. Does the letter writer attend Yale?

"To say that privacy does not matter because I have nothing to hide is analogous to saying free speech does not matter because I have nothing to say."—Ranome of MGTOWHQ.com
K-Dog
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 7288

Postby Kcorain130 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:42 am

If the story is true, then he was raped... put simply...

If a man did not "stop" the instant she said "stop" he'd be accused of the same... or hell in this modern era, if she did it with full consent and then decided later she didn't like it...

The idea of "withdrawing consent," at a later date when the deed is done and changing the actions of a man to "rape" later on is about the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard!

True or not, if you can force a man to cum in a woman against his will, then it is rape, just as much as if he came in her against her will...

Not that our society sees it that way... "Men want sex all the time, men can't be raped... blah, blah, blah.

Because applying logical standards to the actions of both sexes is just... well, silly and sexist isn't it? :roll:

and any man like me, who thinks justly is, well just a misogynist, right? :roll: :roll:

To be nobody but myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. -E.E. Cummings

When relationships with others are nothing but cost with no benefit, there can only be one outcome: more and more men looking out only for themselves. We get to the point where the only person we will trust is ourselves. That could be a great thing, or it could be a terrible thing - I don't know. But I do know that I have no other choice. - Mongolking
Kcorain130
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7112

Postby Self sufficient » Sun Apr 02, 2017 7:54 am

See,that's why it's sooo much better to play Mr Hitler and blow your seed,with a potential 200-500 million souls, down the fucking drain! Die you fuckers,you ain't going to haunt me.

Marriage is the greatest fraud ever perpetrated on men.
Self sufficient
Established Member

Liked: 3437

Postby BeijaFlor » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:52 am

Kcorain130 wrote:If the story is true, then he was raped... put simply...

If a man did not "stop" the instant she said "stop" he'd be accused of the same... or hell in this modern era, if she did it with full consent and then decided later she didn't like it...

The idea of "withdrawing consent," at a later date when the deed is done and changing the actions of a man to "rape" later on is about the most ludicrous thing I've ever heard!

True or not, if you can force a man to cum in a woman against his will, then it is rape, just as much as if he came in her against her will...

Not that our society sees it that way... "Men want sex all the time, men can't be raped... blah, blah, blah.

Because applying logical standards to the actions of both sexes is just... well, silly and sexist isn't it? :roll:

and any man like me, who thinks justly is, well just a misogynist, right? :roll: :roll:

Something like this -- from Playboy in the 1970s? :roll:

It's not how bad you fuck up, it's how well you recover. - toolate

Feminists didn't remove the chains women thought they were wearing, they removed the chains that men didn't even know they were wearing. - Fray Bentos

Christ forgives. Mgtow, not so much. - EddieS

There are no solutions, only trade-offs. - Thomas Sowell
BeijaFlor
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 6942

Return to MGTOW General Discussion