The Millennial Mindset-Frienship

MGTOW General Discussion

The Millennial Mindset-Frienship

Postby Chef » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:16 am

Trigger Warning: I am going to pick on Millennials. If this offends any of you scarf wearing cock tapers, I strongly suggest you pick another thread to read...as some may perceive this as "judgy".

With that out of the way, It has bothered me for some time the superficial (twat like) cavalier attitude Millennial men have towards friendships, specifically with other men in their peer group. They gossip, talk behind each other's backs and will throw a "friend" under the bus or take advantage of them without the slightest trepidation...and will always justify it with some mach 10 hamster spin.

The following story clearly illustrates my sentiment:

I have a friend. We'll call him Asshole (47) for the sake...for the sake of nothing...he's just an asshole ;). Asshole works with this guy Dickhead (34). Dickhead was in the process of buying his teenage son his first rifle. Being a gun/hunting enthusiast, Asshole fondly flashes back, remembering his youth and his first rifle, gets all misty eyed and wants to help make this young man's first firearm special.

Asshole, you know because one's name is one's destiny, remembers that he has this very nice and out of production scope that would be the perfect compliment for this kids gun. Being the kind of guy Asshole is, he offers Dickhead the scope at the ridiculous price of $200 (easily sells for $400 all day long).

Our happy actors go about their lives, several weeks past and one day at work Asshole asks Dickhead how his son is liking his rifle and scope. Asshole learns that the scope really did not fit the kid's needs so they removed the scope from the gun and also learns that the scope has been sitting idle.

Asshole offers to buy back the scope from Dickhead. Dickhead asks how much he's willing to offer. Of course, Asshole laughs because that is a good "bust" among friends...but Dickhead presses, asking seriously how much is he willing to pay. After 5 minutes of being punked, Asshole realizes that Dickhead is dead serious and will accept nothing less than $400...because...drum roll please...THAT'S WHAT IT'S WORTH!!

I cannot convey the amount of favors and help that Asshole has offered Dickhead over the years...not just random work acquaintances...they hunt, fish and camp together. I see this often in Millennial relationships. No integrity. No self shame. No Man code of conduct...more than happy to scrap a friendship over $200.

And what pisses me off the most is that we all know Dickhead is telling his friends that Asshole was stupid for selling such an expensive piece of gear for so little...that he should know what his gear is worth and that he essentially ripped himself off...entirely missing that the price was predicated on strong emotion towards this guy's kid and Asshole's own affinity towards hunting and passing from boyhood into manhood.

Moral of the story: If you are an asshole, beware of dickheads!!

Prick of The Year, 2014 Every Year

A moderate Muslim does not want to behead you. A moderate Muslim wants another Muslim to behead you. ~Unknown
Chef
BANNED

Liked: 11974

Re: The Millennial Mindset-Frienship

Postby TDG » Sun Mar 19, 2017 11:24 am

Un-fucking-believable

There's not really much more I can add except the names fit these two perfectly

Solipsism is a feature and not a bug. - TDG

In the long run, men making themselves happy makes women happy. Men trying to please women makes women miserable. Source: all of human history. - fairi5fair

There is nothing women ruin with such predictability as their own lives. - Alpha Game

She's not yours, she's just your turn. - Dudeist Priest

1. Once is happenstance, twice is coincidence, the third time it's enemy action.
2. If someone shows you who they are, believe them.
- Demosthenes
TDG
One Disgruntled Bastard

Liked: 63093

Postby SardonicYuda » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:06 pm

What do you expect when most of us millenials are raised in the most feminized version of western society to date?

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
"The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
-Rule of Acquisition #48
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 12541

Postby Demosthenes » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:07 pm

These men sound old enough to know better, but plenty of people - far too many consider the 'friends' they have online to be actual friends. They can't separate out that these people online are not 'real friends'.

I used to hear my oldest talk about 'all of his friends'. It got uncomfortable for him when we discussed the difference between 'all of the people he gets along with at school', and 'actual friendships'.

Many millennials seem to be unable to recognize the difference between acquaintances, and friends. Assuming they are capable of such distinctions, they seem to have a strong desire to avoid making those distinctions on almost any level. I've known more than few who it seems as if they are frightened at the concept that all of these online 'social media people' are not actual friends. Some are bothered to the point of displaying open discernible anxiety.

I guess I am the polar opposite because I have a difficult time understanding the mentality of someone who would make such an assumption of groups of people (at school or work, let alone on social media platforms) - that all those people are good and/or close dependable and 'actual' friends, etc.

Women don't owe men anything. Not a smile. Not sex, Not even empathy or compassion. Men don't owe women anything either. Not interest. Not resources. And definitely not commitment or children.
-----
Somewhere in a lonely hotel room there's a guy starting to realize that eternal fate has turned its back on him. It's 2AM.
------
So, I'll Do It - I guess there's nothin' to say, its all been said
I'll Do It - Make sure you want it this way, 'cause when it's done this time, I'll be gone
Demosthenes
Freezing Cold Sanity

Liked: 27704

Postby dubya » Sun Mar 19, 2017 12:38 pm

Dickheads come in all ages my friend.

We had a family friend sue us when my cousin rode his bike into a Caddilac and scratch the paint.

These were people we broke bread with and considered friends for many years, served us papers for a $100 paint job.

Sad part is the grandmother used to babysit me, she was almost like a mother to me, and we used to go swimming with their kids every summer.

But dickhead's precious Caddilac got a scratch you can barely notice, that he berated a 9 year old boy until he was in tears.

This was a 60-something year old man back in the 1980's, so he was born in the 1920's in Italy, far from a "millenial."

I heard the next year he got cancer and died.

So much for your $100, hope you spent it quick.

We did not attend the funeral.

dubya
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7290

Postby chiefbrownmonk » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:01 pm

SardonicYuda wrote:What do you expect when most of us millenials are raised in the most feminized version of western society to date?

This is the equivalent of feminists blaming their inability to succeed in STEM on "patriarchy".

Shifting the blame is an easy way to avoid responsibility for one's actions. No matter what system someone is raised in, we have built in mechanisms that can help us act right if we want to. This ability is what separates us from the animals.

We are John Galt.
chiefbrownmonk
Established Member

Liked: 2972

Postby Entreri » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:10 pm

Fuck all cunts.

Most of these millennial cunts (of BOTH genders) were raised by single mothers. The few that had two parents were raised by a hatepig cunt and a pussified cuck. Very damn few of them had an actual father. And as we all know, cunts aren't capable of actual friendship any more than they are capable of love. So how in the hell can anyone expect a cunt to teach their offspring about friendship? A cunt would gladly rip someone off for $200, like in the story above, and then laugh about it. And these are the creatures that raised the millennialcunts.

And it's only going to get worse with each generation. As fewer and fewer children have even a step-dad or a cuck raising them, things will continue to deteriorate.

And the cunts will continue asking why.

10mm or GTFO.

Two to the chest, one to the head.

Only hits count.

"Battles leave scars... some you can't see."
-- Kanan Jarrus
Entreri
Phantom

Liked: 20122

Postby The-Bourbonator » Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:16 pm

Reminds me of someone who was once a best friend back in the day. We'll call him "Billy"

I had an xbox 360 that got the dreaded red rings of death.

Since I was sitting on an bunch of games that I wouldn't be able to play for the forseeable future, I figure, "hey, I gotta a bunch of games here that my friend Billy really likes. I'll let him play around with 'em until I get my xbox fixed".

Dropped my games off at his place. Oh thanks dude awesome, blah blah blah.

Needless to say, I'm a fuckin lazy procrastinatin motherfucker, by the time I got my xbox fixed it was half a fuckin year or something, maybe more. I was kinda moving away from console games at the time, and my interest in videogames in general was kinda of waining.

All considering, I was actually thinking about just letting my friend keep the fuckin games.

Until one day I head over to his place and I say, hey lets play some Mortal Kombat 9 (one ofthe games he, myself and another friend had been playin it at his place damn near every weekend since I loaned it to him).

Turns out he doesn't have it anymore. Motherfucker sold it, along with all of my other games.

I wasn't pissed off about the games. In truth, I wasn't into games that much anymore. Again, I was thinking about just giving them all to him. Hell, if he was low on cash, he couldn't just asked if he could sell em and I would have said yes.

It's just that he just up and fucking sold MY SHIT without asking me. Even worse, motherfucker wasn't even ashamed of it. He was shocked that I was pissed...which pissed me off even more :lol: .

Needless to say, we aint friends anymore. Not about that really. It's just you look around and you realize you're the one always giving and they tend to be the ones always taking. Shit just adds up and up over time.

Even worse, you decide "welp, fuckit. Guess I'll stop being so nice. Guess I'll stop givin" ...then you end up being an "asshole".

What was the last straw with that guy? Oh yeah. Found out his ugly cunt of a girlfriend was out and fucking other guys while away at college. This is the same cunt that had been with Billy for years, and ddin't give him so much as a trepidatious blowjob. She's off at college for 6 months and hopped on 2 different cocks.

I try to dress this bitch down, and Billy cuckboy has the fuckin audacity to get angry at me...you know for sticking up for him.

That was it. Done. Enjoy cuckoldry.

I aint got time for that shit.

Stayed nice when I saw him, but when he'd ask to hang out, I'd politely decline everytime until he got the fuckin hint.

And that guy can't even hold a candle to our other mutual friend. That single-mother raised rat faced little shit almost got me locked up in PRISON for something HE did. That's another story entirely :roll: .

Cunts don't always have cunts. Some cunts have cocks.

"One of the best things about being a hardcore cynic is that you are seldom disappointed and almost never wrong."
-MPAV8R

"Some men are domesticated and some are civilized."
-DrunkenMaster

To salvage what humanity remains within us, we must learn to embrace the wildness within us. We must plumb the depths of our ancestral memory to seek who and what we truly are, and leave the ploughshare behind us forever.
-MPAV8R

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority, but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane."
-Marcus Aurelius
The-Bourbonator
The Half-Blood Prince

Liked: 9413

Postby Slade » Sun Mar 19, 2017 4:47 pm

No good deed goes unpunished.

Also, part of the problem here is that people, especially Americans, don't understand what the word "friend" means. They throw it around when they really mean "acquaintance". And that's the thing, a friend, a real friend, will never screw you over. True friends are rare and they usually last a lifetime. The people you work with are not your friends. Your classmates are not your friends, the guys you bowl with, fish with, ride with, etc. are probably not your friends. If you're lucky you might have more that one true friend in your lifetime, and may possibly have none. On thing is certain: by their fruits you will know them.

Slade
MGTOW All-Star

Liked: 34062

Postby Kcorain130 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 6:27 pm

try to dress this bitch down, and Billy cuckboy has the fuckin audacity to get angry at me...you know for sticking up for him

Yeah, this is one thing that gets my goat... people who will blatantly steal, or screw over someone and then have a go at the "victim" in the scenario for DARING to get angry about them screwing them over...

I can't get my head round the mindset... I think there is something broken in such people, no honour, selfish to the core... its like they forget that these items were on "loan" and not their property.., and just decide they can do what they want with them.

The brother of a friend of mine did this... my friend was furious, yet the brother had a go at him, for being angry about it...

Such people deserve the title cunt!

Years ago, a friend of mine lent me a cassette... my cassette player chewed it up.

I was horrified... I immediately ordered a replacement cassette, paid for it out of my own pocket money (was a young teen at the time) and apologised profusely...

It wasn't like I even "deliberately" screwed my friend over... it was an accident... but I still felt and indeed WAS responsible for damaging his property and took all steps to make amends...

THAT is the difference between the narcissistic overly egotistical prats of this world and those who value honour and trust and friendship...

Those who feel that the world owes them, or that they owe the world...

Its funny... in some ways this is what drew me to MGTOW... I mean that though detractors see angry, vengeful and hateful men who hate women... I see GOOD men who have been screwed over by the overly egotistical, selfish wankers of this world, either women or the state...

I see men who tried their hardest to be "good," and were rewarded with nothing but multiple kicks in the balls for trying to be good...

By selfish wankers who took advantage of them...

I don't believe the narrative of "its all men's fault" Its bullshit....

You know what I also see here that proves that MGTOW are not haters? I see men who blame themselves...

That's not what selfish haters do... they have no sense of introspection... they blame everyone but themselves... MGTOW reflect on what was done to them but also BLAME THEMSELVES... for what they did.

No one who is a "hater" is capable of such self reflection.

Are we perfect as people, fuck no!

But are we "haters," or "selfish..."

Fuck no!

We are the men who either believed in doing good (and many of us still do, in our own way) or did good, tried to be honourable and were fucked over for it.

No one, who isn't selfish and fucked up themselves, can see going your own way as wrong, when we've seen what we've seen...

I still believe in being honourable, in being good to mankind if I can but I will not put myself at risk at the hands of selfish haters who will take honourable intent and fuck it over for themselves!

To be nobody but myself -- in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else -- means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight, and never stop fighting. -E.E. Cummings

When relationships with others are nothing but cost with no benefit, there can only be one outcome: more and more men looking out only for themselves. We get to the point where the only person we will trust is ourselves. That could be a great thing, or it could be a terrible thing - I don't know. But I do know that I have no other choice. - Mongolking
Kcorain130
MGTOW Rockstar

Liked: 7112

Postby Notorious GIT » Sun Mar 19, 2017 8:32 pm

Shit, dude, you say millennial, but I can throw a rock in any direction at work and hit a guy in his 50s who's worse about the behind the back shit talking like a twat than any millennial. How are they worse? They've had double the amount of time alive to practice. A dude won't be but 3 inches out of earshot before I get to hear it told loud and proud what a lazy prick he is and how so and so doing the shit talking picks up the slack for everything he doesn't do because he's such a great worker.

I've heard a lot of things about myself that I found quite interesting second hand from guys who've overheard it, and there's nothing about any age that changes how they'll act behind your back. I got a rep for being a serious prick because when I have a problem with someone, they, dun duh DUN!, here about it straight from me directly spoken to them in a clear tone of voice without embellishment. But apparently in this world of, "Is he gone? Can he hear? Okay, now let me tell YOU about THAT asshole," this makes me a bitch.

As far as friends go, I learned a while back, that if I'm always the only one initiating contact and I only hear from you when you need a favor, hell, if I'm just always the only one reaching out to stay in touch, well, fuck you then. Truer evidence to the preceding cannot be found than when someone goes years, then FINALLY decides out of boredom, drunk, or need of a favor to dig up my number, or call around other people who know to find it, acts mystified when i still don't have their number saved and answer the phone not knowing it's them. They had to go looking for my number, but act mystified or get pissed off when I don't just know it's them because I've saved theirs, and am now happy to hear from them to get an earful about what they need from me.

Apart from fellow vets and members of this board, I have zero friends within two decades of my age. Only reason I specify that range is because I still talk to one teacher from high school who's older than that, and probably the only reason I didn't wind up a knee capper for some small time mob affiliated loan shark, dead and wrapped up in a carpet floating out into the Pacific at 22.

I've been sold out enough usually for money or by or for a cunt. Nice thing is, everyone, and I mean absolutely everyone responsible for such horseshit, without any effort on my part, has found themselves at the very least in financial ruin, and at worst having expatriated to run from the law or debt.

Funny thing though, everyone I deem worthy of my friendship, all seem to be at least doing okay, if not doing damn good.

It's like... we're right... about everything we ever talk about. Fancy that.

Before it's finally said and done, as the final bill comes due, you will know:

I am Hell.
Notorious GIT
Bellend Extraordinaire

Liked: 39376

Postby deadb0y » Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:41 am

chiefbrownmonk wrote:
SardonicYuda wrote:What do you expect when most of us millenials are raised in the most feminized version of western society to date?

This is the equivalent of feminists blaming their inability to succeed in STEM on "patriarchy".

Shifting the blame is an easy way to avoid responsibility for one's actions. No matter what system someone is raised in, we have built in mechanisms that can help us act right if we want to. This ability is what separates us from the animals.

More importantly shifting blame is a feminine trait, one that irks me to the fucking bone, taking responsibility for your own choices and actions is not only what separates us from animals but also from WOMEN!!

Back on topic:
There always has and always will be, dudes out there, so called friends, that will fuck you over for a dime! I don't think the millenials are any better or worse in that respect. They are however, far more emotionalised (as others have said) thinking their Facebook friend count is their actual friend count.. They attach to people and class them as friends far to easily which is yet another feminine trait... Women attach easily because they can detach easily, detachment isn't so easy for a bloke!

The more society is feminised the more violence and ugliness there will be!

deadb0y
Established Member

Liked: 2866

Postby Primus_Pilus » Mon Mar 20, 2017 10:49 am

Slade wrote:Also, part of the problem here is that people, especially Americans, don't understand what the word "friend" means. They throw it around when they really mean "acquaintance". And that's the thing, a friend, a real friend, will never screw you over. True friends are rare and they usually last a lifetime. The people you work with are not your friends. Your classmates are not your friends, the guys you bowl with, fish with, ride with, etc. are probably not your friends. If you're lucky you might have more that one true friend in your lifetime, and may possibly have none. On thing is certain: by their fruits you will know them.

This is so very true. Only real friend I have left is my brother. Everyone else seems to want sells you down the river over pussy or gold.

Someone really should do something about this. Women at risk of living life is just unacceptable.
Maybe the platter should be made bigger and more silvery.
Alphas do, betas explain.
Love is a lie, marriage is a scam, children are a trap, and society is your enemy.
Ominous Nabisco, E Spiri 2 Sanked U
Primus_Pilus
Established Member

Liked: 5416

Postby PSIII » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:53 pm

Shitheads come in all ages, shapes and sizes. Some of the biggest pricks I ever knew came from the "greatest generation".

That is all...

Built for the Future

"For the sake of any and every moment of levity you can steal from this fucked world, give no fucks ever about anything."

Notorious GIT
PSIII
MGTOW Veteran / Forum Moderator

Liked: 4655

Postby MPAV8R » Mon Mar 20, 2017 6:47 pm

I would toss my chips in with the others pointing out that poor character is not the exclusive domain of any particular subset of humanity, but something that appears at random, kind of like weeds in the garden.

It could be that it's more obvious and evident with younger people than with older, for the simple fact that they haven't had as many years of life experience to learn from, and/or are raised in a different milieu wherein this is the new normal.

The only traits I strongly dislike that are clearly and unequivocally exclusive to millenials are the wearing of things like "skinny jeans", unkempt facial hair as a statement of pseudo-masculinity, and frequent use of social media and the issuing slang and "memes" that come with...and that is just me being an old man who isn't "with it" any more...not that I ever really was.

It appears I have something in common with GIT, as I prefer the company of those 10+ years older than me, for the simple fact that they seem to have been alive long enough to have thought of something interesting to talk about to pass the time...and even then, only a fraction of those people meet that criterion.

I've already told you: the only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment. -Marquis de Sade

Alphas do, betas explain. -Womanhater

The only women worthy of affection are born in the imaginations of men. -Notorious GIT
MPAV8R
Marquis De Schadenfreude

Liked: 10828

Postby hansmoleman » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:12 pm

I love these threads where you can generalize and shit on some demographic for shits and giggles.

My turn.

Dickhead sounds like a typical Jew.

Hey, it's all in good fun bros. Don't get your panties in a twist now.

hansmoleman
MGTOW Veteran

Liked: 8385

Postby SardonicYuda » Tue Mar 21, 2017 4:05 am

hansmoleman wrote:I love these threads where you can generalize and shit on some demographic for shits and giggles.

My turn.

Boy the stories I could tell you of how whipped mist of the boys in the tribe is, least the western ones

"Progress is like a herd of pigs. While the herd has many benefits, one shouldn't wonder at all the shit"
-Zoltan Chivey
"We are the cleverest monsters, and we deserve everything we've got coming"
-David Axe
"Side? I am on nobody's side, because nobody is on my side"
-Treebeard, LOTR
"The bigger the smile, the sharper the knife"
-Rule of Acquisition #48
SardonicYuda
Harbinger of the Doomed Rat

Liked: 12541

Postby Entreri » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:37 am

Fuck all cunts.

hansmoleman wrote:I love these threads where you can generalize and shit on some demographic for shits and giggles.

My turn.

10mm or GTFO.

Two to the chest, one to the head.

Only hits count.

"Battles leave scars... some you can't see."
-- Kanan Jarrus
Entreri
Phantom

Liked: 20122

Return to MGTOW General Discussion